• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy moonlight valley

xXSunnyXx

sweet lil cinnabun
Blackwood Pack:
Alpha Female: Asriel Blackwood ( xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx )
Alpha Male: Luciel Mooren ( xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx )

Beta Male:
Beta Female:
Lead Guard:
Warriors:

Healers (2):

Hunters:

Guards:

Elders:

Pups:

Johnson Pack
Alpha Female:
Alpha Male: (Not open will be decided in rp when the time comes)
Beta Male:
Beta Female:
Lead Guard:
Warriors:
Hunters:
Guards:
Healers (2):
Elders:
Omegas:

Pups:

Loners:

Council (12):

Rules:

1: no smut
2: no one-liners, atleast a sentance ot two please i dont expect whole books from ya just no one liners
3: Listen to the alphas and betas!
4. if you are going to be gone for a long time please let me know
5. please post characters in character page
6. NO MARY SUE'S. No one is perfect so therefore no one's character should be perfect.
7.No killing other characters without the permission of the owner of said character.
8. Do not fight over pack position.
9. Try not to be a Judas, Tattle Tail. I understand sometimes people get on your nerves but if it is in any of the public chats I or will see it and deal with it.
10. Maximum of 2 characters (1 male & 1 female) for newcomers. This is just to make sure you are actually going to be active. After you have shown that you are going to be active (usaully after a week of role play), your character limit is taken off. Do not join if you are not going to put in the effort.

Link to character page

IC thread out soon

ooc page will be a group PM

Last edited:
yeah, i asked permission, i may change some things and in the title i gave him credit in the ic title

Hi, I'm relatively new to this site, and I'm interested in your role play, I want to join it but my character has some interesting traits one being the fact that she cannot wear clothing. This is not a sexual thing for sure but it's an allergy. I want to join your role play but I wouldn't know where to start. Please explain to me the rules and regulations and also where you want me to start.

the rules are stated in the in character thread and i guess im fine with the no clothing thing as long as she has some sort of covering on her areas for obvious reasons, i mean i prefer clothing on all characters but if its absolutely nessacary that she not wear clothing im okay with it

I'm not sure what I could use to cover up her sensitive areas, I might could just not mention them very frequently though.

Character has been posted, will adjust if you want as long as not to much. I'll follow your rules also. I understand that this rp doesn't allow smut, so you don't have to worry about that from my character, she might be naked but sex is the last thing on her mind at all times.

Let's just keep it friendly until we have confirmation one way or the other. That way we won't have to have multiple role-plays going needlessly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back