• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy MoonLight Academy

What plot should be first?

• Casual Semester of School

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Attack on the School

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • School Dance

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Luna was silent, settled in her desk with a closed gaze. The teacher didn't question her any further, which was a relief to her. After all, she wasn't quite in the mood of where she would be completely open and willing to answer meaning,was questions about herself.

It wasn't long after the question that the announcement was sounded for students to begin returning to class. Luna's gaze hadn't risen or even been revealed since she concluded her very short exchange of words with the dancing instructor. Aware that her solitude was coming to an end, Luna took a deep breath to prepare herself.

Much to her surprise, Ezra was one of the first to renter the classroom. Her gaze had opened once she heard the footsteps of the students, and happened to allow her gaze to follow him close to his seat before she closed them again. However, this seal was only for a few seconds, because not long after, Ezra addressed her.

'Don't worry Luna I'm back. Did you miss me?' These words surprised her, cause her gaze to immediately open and shift to look at him with her lips only slightly parted. Lasting only a second, she returned her gaze to look at the clear surface of her desk, accompanied by a slight blush occupying the surface of her cheeks as she responded.
"Why would I miss you?"
1312651b5468d184f7ed57e192553d84.jpg
DVationz DVationz RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

"...So. First thing's first," Charlotte said to herself, reaching up and tugging on the strings attached to her hood, pulling it a little closer onto her head. Her eyes shifted back and forth, briefly locking onto each and ever passerby in the halls. Some of them managed uncomfortable smiles back, and some of them simply steered over to the edges of the hallway.

Seems like some things just didn't change. Perhaps strangely, Charlotte found herself at a loss as to how she actually felt about that.

Thankfully, she managed to shake herself out of her thoughts as soon as she saw her first vending machine of the day. Had she eaten today? Well, didn't really matter anyway, it's not like she wasn't hungry. She stopped, taking a look at the pickings available, before shrugging her shoulder and deciding to take one of each offering. She turned around, leaning against the glass of the machine as her hands, initially small, human things, grew out into the large, dark talons of a glutton. Her tail land horns appeared in tandem, the latter flicking up and into the machine, its flexibility allowing it to bypass the bottom shutters of the machine with simple, practiced ease. A few flicks, and the forward-most snack of each row had fallen down to the bottom door, free of charge.

Charlotte spun around, her demonic traits fading and receding. With a genuine smile appearing as she took note of her haul, she scooped up the variety of chips, candies, and cookie packs into her arms. Savory, then sweet. That's the usual rule, she thought, cradling her snacks in one arm as she shuffled a chip bag down to her hand, pulling it open with the assistance of the other as she resumed her walk. At that point, the distraction of snacks was more than enough for her to avoid the even wider variety of stares that she was getting at that point.

The snacks also managed to distract her from the fact that she was a third year as of today. Letting out a yawn, she sucked her fingers quickly, not wanting to waste any flavor dust, before pushing open the door to her former second-year classroom. When the familiarity of the room hit, something which shouldn't happen from year to year, the obvious realization hit her as well.

"...Shit. Wrong class."

Rei Heartily
Rei smiled at Jane, "Yeah," he said, 'I just don't feel like getting wet, maybe next time." Rei was going to tie his hair up again but felt like it would be unnecessary so he left his hair loose. Rei began to walk to the exit and held the door for the girls. "Le's go class is going to resume." He said calmly as he waited for the two to catch up.
lissamissal lissamissal Shagranoz Shagranoz

Grimm sighed as he heard the bell for class. The loud sound knocking him out of his current panic attack.
With a groan Grimm got up from his seat and headed towards class, knowing he would be a tad bit late, but he didnt care much.
He took out his journal again and began writing under the entry he put today
'Had another panic attack today, also, Erza talked to me for a bit, it was nice but short lived, nothing yet so far'
He ended his sentence with a period as he entered the classroom and took a seat near the back of the class.

"Sure thing." Jane followed the pair back to class at a slow shuffle. She had to go to the nurse after class to work on that; maybe she'd have something to make her move more like when she was living.

Taking her seat at the back of the class, she got out her notebooks, wondering what the teacher would have them cover. She could handle anything but English- she'd always been a miserable failure at that.

Vivinella Bretiax

Viv dried Jane up just as she did herself. Then tossed the water from Jane behind her as she followed Rei out the door. "Thanks" she nodded as he held the door for them.

She was excited to be back in class again and wondered what they'd learn about, if they even learned about anything. Viv turned to Rei and then Jane feel thankful she had them.
I wonder when we'll have lunch, I should have gotten a snack during break haha oh well...

xsaberzx xsaberzx Shagranoz Shagranoz

Last edited:
Interacting w/: FREE TO INTERACT
Mentioned: N/A

Aria nodded her head as she watched him walk away. She let out a soft sigh before she got up from where she was, she made her way towards the door to open it. She was going to be late for class if she didn't hurry up. Aria went to her locker which was upstairs, she grabbed her books and such and headed downstairs for class. When she got to the door she could already hear the chatter from outside. She took a deep breath in and walked inside, she made her way towards the middle of the classroom. She took the seat that was close to the window. She sat down in her seat and took out her belongings, notebook, pencils and such.

Aria watched as the other kids made conversations with others next to them.

Charlotte slowly slid her way out of the room, clicking her teeth in embarrassment as she glared at the next person to enter. Nothing like starting off the new year with a good old-fashioned slip-up.

Quickly, she stole away from the door to the Sophomore homeroom, jogging up the nearest flight of stairs to the third floor, but not without paying attention to whether or not she was about to lose any of her snacks. As soon as she reached the top, she decided it was time for a quick break. Reclining against the wall, she let out a sigh, reaching with her free hand for the bag of chips she had opened moments before, before proceeding to dump its contents straight into her mouth without so much as a pause. Once the bag had been depleted, and the inner lining licked clean of flavor dust, Charlotte simply stuffed the remainder of the bag into her mouth, as if it were little more than a set of chips on its own. She gave a brief glance back and forth, figuring that she should have at least checked to see whether or not a garbage can was nearby.

The nearest one was several steps away. A good enough reason to just consume the bag for now, she reasoned.

With that matter taken care of, Charlotte rolled her shoulders again, checking on her held stash of snacks, before looking up and down the hallway. She hadn't actually paid much attention to which room she was supposed to enter for her introductory session, but if the room organization was the same on the third floor as it was on the first and the second, then she had a fair chance of picking correctly on the first try.

Letting out a quick breath, Charlotte steeled herself for what she hoped wasn't another mistake, before making her way down the hall to what she assumed was the correct door. Much like the last one, she pushed it open, presenting herself with glare and sloppy slouch, snacks wedged in her arm, as she observed the room. Unintentionally, the door slammed against the interior of the classroom wall, announcing her arrival with a bang.

Shit, shit! she thought, not wishing for her arrival to be that public, play it off, Lottie, play it off.

She flicked her eyes back and forth across the classroom, eyes shifting back and forth between the teacher and the students within, matching eyes with those that happened to look at her. Except Lunáríá, of course, who she initially glanced at then quickly shifted away from. Even if Lottie wasn't technically from hell herself, having a so-called princess of hell in the same classroom was still a pretty awkward situation. Especially since her soul smelled delicious.

"...Eh...Eh heh. Heh. I'm here," she said, her voice gravelly and horse, as if she had spent all of last night shouting at the top of her lungs.

Why the hell did I say that? she questioned inwardly, hiding her inner turmoil by clutching rather tightly at one of her snack bags, who the hell even cares?

Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina sprouhtt sprouhtt RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Kit shook her head at the witch. Should I know that? She wondered suddenly, worried that it was important. As Nova explained, Kit nodded.

"I see. That sounds amazing! I enjoy both snacks and soda!" She said happily, her tail wagging as if she had accomplished something special.

The trio rounded a corner to see a large vending machine. "Oh, that's a vending machine? I've seen these, but never used one." Kit said, moving forward and peering through the clear plastic at all the snacks inside. She looked over at Lucas, who had pulled out his wallet. Kit marveled at Lucas as he offered to pay. Well, at least I don't have to trick him! Kit thought, He's dumb all on his own!

Despite living most of her life depending on the kindness of others, Kit still considered it stupidity most of the time. She loved it, but she didn't get why one would just give things away. Hey, if they don't want their stuff then I will gladly take it. She always thought.

"Well, I want that!" Kit said happily, pointing at a rice krispy treat. It seemed to be the natural choice for her. "And thanks for paying Lucas, I really appreciate it!"

FireMaiden FireMaiden Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina

As Royalty walks through the halls he Sees Lucas from behind and yells his name at the to of his lungs and then runs straight for him. Then who he thought was Lucas was just a guy with the same hair oh sorry I thought you were someone else Royalty Said. After that Royalty walks away super embraced I cant believe I thought he was Lucas what kind of best friend am I. RING RING RING the bell goes OH NO Royalty yells I am late for class. So he runs straight down the halls all the way to class and then busts the door right open. And after that he sees all the people and relizes he is in the wrong class oh no I am an idiot how do I go to the wrong class after being here for two years. And then he runs down the hall again to the right class and that is were he sees the real Lucas Hey Lucas Royalty says. Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina

Last edited:
Lucas coughed, almost choking while Kit processed her request. Clearing his throat, Lucas Payne for both items, before purchasing his own. It wasn't much of a big deal for him, but he was indeed surprised. After all, who would have known creatures like Kit eat such things?

Upon hearing the announcement, Lucas furrowed his brows, opening his snack and taking a bite. It took a moment for him to realize they were all running late, which only resulted in Lucas almost sprinting back to class. Which of course would leave Kit and Nova tailing behind him.

Once he reached the classroom, Lucas yawned, reaching his desk. He was about to sit down, until he noticed a body settled comfortably in his seat. Puzzled, Lucas swallowed the last bit of his snack, eyeing the girl settled within his chair. It only took mere seconds for him to realize who it was. Yumia.

Lucas's gaze shifted sideways as he cleared his threat, raising his right hand to scratch at the back of his neck as he spoke. "Yo. You're in my seat again Yumia." Lucas wasn't normally so bland, but he hadn't much of a clue how to approach her. It was if something about her threw him off altogether. Almost something that couldn't be helped. After all, an appealing female wasn't something Lucas was accustomed to dealing with. Not to say that the other girls in his class weren't comparable. Even though he knew her, and it was quite often she did this, he still felt uneasy when dealing with it.
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving FireMaiden FireMaiden BoilingWriter BoilingWriter

Yumia was drifting off when Lucas came in. Not even noticing him as he walked up next to her. It was only when he spoke that she snapped out of her zoning off. Jerking her head over to see a familiar face. Immediately smiling she shot from the chair her arms locking around Lucas's neck as she swung around his neck happily before pulling him in tight. "Lucas!!" She cried happily as she nuzzled into him happily before she swung around him again and ended up with him in a head lock and she started rubbing her fist in his head. "You never called or talked to me over the break what's wrong with you?!" She said loudly and excitedly before throwing him into another hyper hug. "Your so mean to me! Never calling me to hang out! Jeez I thought you didn't want to hangout with me! Well at least my Lucas his here now." She said happily as she hung on him before letting go and taking a step back. Letting go of him and bringing her arms behind her back as she gave him a bright happy smile
Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina

Ezra Seymour
Ezra Seymour.jpg
Ezra chuckled, "I can't guarantee that I won't give you a nickname. After all saying Mr. Artemidoros is quite the mouthful. Perhaps if you came up with your own nickname that would be reasonable for us to call you it would be alright?" Ezra chuckled again, "That's just my thoughts though. I'll call you teach either way, it's just easier in the long run." Looking to Luna, he caught a glimpse of her blushing, or maybe he had imagined it. If she really had blushed, then what was going on? If it was his imagination, then what did he eat to cause hallucinations. "Good question, maybe I'm your only source of genuine comedy. Perhaps you're secretly crushing on me, and that would mean you really did miss me, even if it was just a little. Or, my favorite idea, maybe you missed me because I'm the only one who keeps on talking to you even when you don't want to talk. I like that one, cause normally that's the case." He smiled to Luna, "That's just me though, without an answer, I just start making things up."

That's when a girl had walked in, sat down, and was ready for class. She looked familiar, but Ezra was still tired, and the lack of food in his stomach seemed to be messing with him, so maybe he did know her. The next girl to slam the door behind her though, she was familiar. The glutton demoness that everyone seemed to dislike for seemingly no other reason besides her excessive eating. "Welcome... what was your name... Charolette? That's your name right? Anyway, how's it going?" As usual Ezra chuckled and smiled. After all he never seemed to take things seriously these days.
Good question. maybe I'm your only source of genuine comedy.
Ezra

Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina (Luna) RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 (Gerrant) _Line 213 _Line 213
Mentioned: sprouhtt sprouhtt (Aria) Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving (Ariana)

Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina DVationz DVationz (Once again, though on laptop, no fancy colors for Ezra or Gerrant. Might want to give your ezra a nickname so Gerrant doesn't call both our characters to answer.)
Gerrant Artemidoros
"A good point, Ezra...Might want to give yourself a nickname since I have an adopted daughter with the same name."

Gerrant said with a chuckle before tapping a finger to his chin. A nickname, Light was his nickname that his human sister gave him but he rarely allows people to try to call him that and the headmaster knew it as well. Sneaky little girl, just knew her in passing in the olden days when rumors were as good as gossip but how the hell did the girl know his nickname was when he was so guarded with things with his human sister?! Possibly he'll know one day but for now, he has a class to teach and some students are missing as well.
"Seems like some of your fellow classmates are missing. I would try to go get them but I rather not try to leave the room when class needs to start and as for nicknames, call me....Light."
He said with hesitation, as his dragon side didn't want people knowing what precious little of what was left of his human sister.​

Charlotte's eye twitched. She was already being talked to, and she hadn't even sat down yet. Maybe slamming the door was an even worse mistake than simply going into the wrong classroom several moments earlier. Another strike, and so soon?

"...It's Charlotte," she corrected quietly, uncomfortably shuffling the snacks in her arms. She glanced behind her briefly, before slowly moving away from the door, should anyone else decide to enter right that moment. She shuffled slowly through the room, keeping an eye on Ezra, every so often glancing to Luna in what seemed like suspicion. Was the boy laughing at her? Was her stupid entrance that funny? Why was she so embarrassed during her third first day of school?

At least the teacher didn't seem to notice her odd entry.

"...I'm doing fine," she said, a bit of snappiness to her voice as she replied, her naturally-lidded eyes passing Ezra a leveled glare. It was almost as if her stare was just like that.

Interaction: DVationz DVationz

Mentioned: Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Ariana sat silently in her desk as everyone chatted and spoke to the teacher. Not knowing what to do she sat quietly as the bunnies sat on her desk staring back at her. After a minuet one hopped off and looked around before hopping over to the teacher and staring up at him silently waiting to be noticed so it could point to Ariana to show that she was here. Then soon the other two bunnies joined the first and waited as well
Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 DVationz DVationz _Line 213 _Line 213

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving (It shall happen)
Gerrant Artemidoros
Gerrant looked down to see the three bunnies to see Ariana was indeed here and smiled at her. It was good she was here but seems like couple weren't here. He pondered who was in his class but before he could try to look at the class chart, a ball of light went bouncing around like a two year old high on large amounts of sugar.
'And there goes Hugo bouncing around again. I just wonder why some of the balls of light I create have personalities to them and seem to want to disturb any sense of peace I want instilled.'
He thought as he watched Hugo, the ball of light, bounce around before floating towards and bounced around his head. The ball wanted him to dance and forget the worries of what teaching brought.

Lucas almost fell over, his stance wavering as Yumia pounced on him. Almost immediately, his cheeks became tinted, and his arms fell to catch her thrown body against him. He could only enjoy the embrace for a matter of mere seconds before she had swung around, placing him in a headlock. Yumia tended to act almost as if she was his superior, jamming her fist into his head.

Wincing, Lucas eyed her form as she scolded him for his lack of contact, resulting in a nervous laugh from his lips. "Welllllllll, a few things came up." Lucas was clearly lying through his teeth. Of course he had wanted to contact her. However, he wasn't entirely sure what would have happened if he did so.

Just seconds after his response, he was thrown into another hyper hug of hers, a laugh escaping his form once she let go.
"I'll make sure to contact you more often." Lucas settled into his seat, staring up at Yuma once resting his elbow and the desk and positioning his head into the palm of his hand. "You haven't changed a bit Yumia. Glad to see you still call me yours."

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Luna had managed to regain her composure, which ultimately didn't last very long. Ezra just had to comment once again, and on top of that, suggest she had feelings for him. Luna was both irritated and embarrassed to hear him say such things, and huffed, forcing her gaze to the window. She was reluctant to admit it, and would never see herself doing such a thing, even if her life was at risk.

Meanwhile, a soft smile toyed with her lips as Ezra turned his attention elsewhere. After all, he was one of the only people in this school she would allow to communicate with her so openly. However, her increasingly gentle thoughts were being interrupted by the sting of eyes touching her skin. Almost immediately, Luna's gaze shot over to Charlotte. She could feel the girl looking at her, which only left an impression of annoyance on Luna.

Though it wasn't ther first encounter with the girl, Luna wasn't entirely accepting of the girls insisting glances towards her. She did not only dislike the attention, but felt as though there were inconceivable thoughts running through Charlottes head. Even so, Luna refused to do more than share a single dark glance, before returning her gaze to the beautiful scenery laid out before her to behold on the opposing side of the glass separating her from the outside world.
_Line 213 _Line 213 DVationz DVationz RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Yumia smiled happily once he sat down and grabbed the chair of the desk next to him, placing it to were the back of the chair was against the side of Lucas's desk and sitting on it to were she was leaning forward against the back. Smiling at him as she crossed her arms over the chair back as she spoke. "Well you are mine!" She said happily to him before giggling a little and speaking once more. "So how was your break without me at your side hmm?" She asked a playful smirk on her lips as she waited for an answer. She was glad to be with him once more, her break having been absolutely boring without her best friend by her side but now that they were together again she was sure to have more fun!
Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina

Mr. Hokkaido

Ren sat watching his students interact. Clearly a few new ones had shown up. Before they'd do his planned activity, theyd have to introduce themselves.

He looked at the students in his room. The full amount had all shown up. Wonderful.

"Hello again to you three, and hello to everyone. My name is Mr. Hokkaido! I do need everyone to introduce themselves, whoever wants to go first may do so."

He sat back down, awaiting the first introduction.

Lucas watched her intently, observing the childish smile she provided his eyes with. It was something about that smile, perhaps like a drug, that just made him happy. It took a few moments for her to adjust herself in the seat she had pulled up beside him. By now, Lucas was used to her claiming him as her own, something that he honestly liked deep down inside. Perhaps one day he would claim her himself.

Her giggle caught his attention after her reassurance, resulting in his brow raising at her question. How was his break? Shifting his gaze to the front of the room, Lucas leaned up off his hand, resting his back against the seat of his chair, placing his hands against the back of his neck. "It was decent. Had a few dull moments though. Kinda missed your hyper activity."

Lucas grinned at his response, before his attention was caught by their instructor. Introductions? Lucas would have preferred to keep his conversation with Yumia going without interruption, but rather knew it was inevitable. "Guess I'll go first."With a huff of his breath, Lucas stood to his feet without removing his hands from their position, shifting his gaze to the window to his right side as he spoke. "Lucas Soulis. Second year at this school. Best friend is Yumia. Older sister is Luna. Uhhhhh-"

Lucas thought for a moment, his brows shifting numerous times before he continued. "- That's pretty much it. Oh, I'm a dragon slayer." Lucas then sat back in his seat, content with his short response to the required introduction by the instructor. Waiting for whoever decided to present next, Lucas shifted in his chair, shifting against his desk so that he leaned against Yumia's shoulder.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving PortugalTM PortugalTM

Rei Heartily
Rei made a faint smiled at Viv as she looked back at him. He was glad that Viv and Jane were so nice to him. When Rei entered he sat in his seat and took out a notebook from his bag and place it on his desk. He wondered what was prepared for the class he wasn't sure if anything that Azura taught him was similar to what would be taught in the school. Rei began to hum as he waited.

Vivinella Bretiax

Viv twirled her hair with her finger and rested her head in her on her other hand. She scribbled a note to Rei "What do you think we're gonna learn? when's Sensei gonna get back? haha," she flicked the note over. It was still just him, her, and Jane in the room, guess we're gonna be like the three musketeers.

She turned her head to look at Jane too,
I kind of feel like a zombie too. Seeing as she had nothing else to do, Viv decided to draw a cute picture and sent it to Jane via paper airplane.
8bc775fc3529d7b0f58547677587cc37--wallpaper-kawaii-drawing-s.jpg

xsaberzx xsaberzx Shagranoz Shagranoz

When the break was announced Hak sighed quietly and left the room, having gone to the teachers lounge to relax and get another cup of tea. Once the announcement was made that everyone had to get pack to class Hak left his place in a chair, topping off his tea before heading back to class. It didn't take long for him to get back to class which was nice though he knew he was a little late though didn't care. Sighing softly as he entered the room to see the same students as before the break. "Alright students lets quiet down." He said softly even though there wasn't much noise at all. "Alright so to start off this year I'm gonna give you small test on your own species, and yes I do know what all of you are and your abilities, don't worry you aren't being graded. This is for me to measure how skilled you are in control of your powers, after that if we have time I will be taking you all to the training area, there we will have a small visual inspection of your powers to see what we need to work on. Any questions?" Hak asked casually as he took a seat in his desk and looked to the students looking over each one again to reacquaint names with faces
xsaberzx xsaberzx Shagranoz Shagranoz lissamissal lissamissal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back