• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy MoonLight Academy

What plot should be first?

• Casual Semester of School

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Attack on the School

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • School Dance

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even though the headmaster was making her rounds just outside of the classroom windows, Charlotte wasn't particularly looking at the view; instead, her eyes were glued the phone on her desk, the screen of which lit up with the marker of a new message. Then, the bells came.

As the sudden, sharp, and very shrill sound of the alarm, Charlotte did all that she could to keep herself from leaping to her seat. A surprise like that was the last thing she had expected on the final day.

Growling a little bit, she tilted her gaze upward, eyes sweeping back and forth across the room as she sniffed about at the air, checking for anything (deliciously) out of place. Much to her disappointment, however, there seemingly was nothing, and if the nose of a Glutton didn't pick anything up, then there likely wasn't. The only remotely-strange smell she could pick up was one of the weird ones that the headmaster had, but only sometimes. Having a headmaster that looked like a little girl was weird enough, but one with multiple smells was even weirder. Charlotte reached up and tugged on the drawstrings around her hood, pulling it tightly around her head in a misguided attempt to deal with the noise of the ringing alarm, before glancing about at some of her other classmates.

Everyone else seemed to be reacting normally enough, save for Ariana, who suddenly seemed as if she had absolutely no idea where she was. Did she have a problem with sound or something? Charlotte narrowed her eyes, doing her best to remember whether or not the girl truly had such a weakness, but ultimately came up short. It certainly looked like that was the case either way; the question then was, should she help?

Once again, she glanced around at some of the others, who seemed to have their own priorities, before moving to scoop up the phone. She checked the message quickly, briefly glancing up at the teacher, as if making sure that he wasn't watching.

Cool. Make friends in your last year.

Ugh. What a very brotherly thing to say.

Slowly pocketing her phone, Charlotte looked back up to the other girl, pursing her lips in slight distaste at her repeated stumbling. Who was she, anyway? Was she new? Did people not care about her? Did people even talk to her? Maybe those last two potential factors made them similar to Charlotte, in a weird way. Not that Charlotte cared whether or not people talked to her, of course. It made absolutely no difference. Certainly.

Rolling her eyes, Charlotte shifted past the rest of the class in that strangely-unnoticed way that only she could manage, before moving to grab the deathly girl's arm with one hand, unless she should resist, before moving to pull the door open with the other hand. What, this other girl really couldn't even feel her way to the door?

"Jeez, what, are we all just gonna sit here all day," she said, leveling her usual glare at the remainder of the classroom, teacher included, as she flung open the door.

Just like last time, it banged loudly against the wall. Whooooops.

Interaction: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Mentioned: Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina BoilingWriter BoilingWriter PortugalTM PortugalTM sprouhtt sprouhtt

Last edited:
IMG_2764.JPG
Sitting there while she waited for an answer from the teacher she noticed Lucas was now by her side and holding out a hand for her. Smiling softly she took his hand and got up just as the other boy that had been in the room had walked by chuckling at her and saying something. "Yes I'm fine thank you." She said not noticing that he was laughing at her. Then Lucas gently pulled her out of the room making her tighten her grip on his hand so not to get separated. Knowing her luck if she did end up letting go she'd probably lose the class immediately and end up on the other side of the school some how so she held tight to his hand as they walked outside. "What do you thinks going on Lucas? I hope it isn't a fire, I'd like to come to a intact school this year." She said making her self let out a small giggle as she stood close to him and looked around for any sign of someone that knew what was going on
Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

After the three came back from the small break, and Nova had enjoyed the candy Lucas had gotten her, she then met one o the other girls in her class. Because she had taken her desk despite her stuff being there. It was alright though, it was just her bag and a really old book. Her wand is what mattered and she had that tucked behind her ear. Kit brought it up though, and the girl, who thought it was a good idea to literally hand the seat over instead of moving to the other side of Lucas still Dr used she could sit where Nova had previously been. Nova just scoffed and took her bag, putting it in the seat behind where she had been sitting and settled in. She then zoned out a little, until the alarms started going off and Mr. Fox dude told them to line up single file. A really weird thing to tell then to do, but oh well. She stood, not really worried about whatever the alarms meant. Anyway, she ended up walking behind Lucas and that girl who she wasn't bothered to remember the name of. Of course first she had to tug her skirt down a little and readjust her shirt. Being uh...blessed was, well, a blessing and a curse. "Excuse me girl who stole me seat earlier, I didn't hear you name when you told everyone a little bit ago. Mind telling me?" She asked, brushing hair out of her face. "I'm Evanova Circe, but please call me Nova." Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving BoilingWriter BoilingWriter

Ariana was just about ready to give up and just sit down till the alarms stopped but before she could she felt a hand gently grab onto her arm and start leading her in some direction. Getting the feeling this person was trying to help Ariana gently grabbed a hold of the girls arm with her free hand as she was lead to the door. Stopping when she stopped and barely hearing Her words over the alarms before they started off again. She was glad though, glad someone came to her aid, she knew it was a pain in the ass to have to deal with a girl who can't speak nor see but she was glad she had at least some aid in the school, having figured when she first got here that no one would have the slightest thought to help she was glad to have been proven wrong especially in this scinario. It also wasn't that she was completely disabled due to the alarms it was mostly for the fact of the suddeness of them. Her ears of course becoming more sensitive cause of her Lack of sight or speaking had been the main reason she had become so disoriented when they first went off, she knew though that when she got outside she'd be better
_Line 213 _Line 213

Last edited:
Rei Heartily
When the alarm went off Rei flinched a bit, he didn't know what was going on. Rei noticed his classmates leaving and he followed as he covered his ears. "What's going on?" he asked himself as he looked around in a panic. He took a deep breath to calm himself down and continued to follow the other students. He noticed Viv head to the bathroom, Rei looked around to see if there was any sign of Mr. Lightening and he didn't see any sign of him, at least he thought he didn't. He ran into the bathroom to see Viv on the floor. Rei closed his eyes and opened them again activating his Harmony seal giving his eyes a grayish white color. "Viv are you hurt?!" he asked her worryfuly, "I can heal you if you are." Rei crouched down to Viv sticking his hand out to her.
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving lissamissal lissamissal Shagranoz Shagranoz

Lucas wasn't sure of what was going on himself. Honestly, he was hoping the teachers knew. However, from the looks on their faces he was easily proven otherwise. With a small sigh, Lucas caught sight of Luna walking along with her own class. As always, she happened to be towards the front of the group, taking her own advance to the cafeteria. Seeing that she wasn't entirely bothered put Lucas at ease.

Yumia caused Lucas to notice the tightened grip she had on his hand once she spoke, which resulted in a somewhat questionable gaze from Lucas directed towards her. However, he was then interrupted from his own soeaking by the laughter of someone behind him. Shaking his head, Lucas scoffed. Although it wasn't his first encounter with the guy, he could openly say he liked his attitude. Even so, this wasn't the time for him to be basing opinions on his classmates. "I don't think it's that serious. We would've saw smoke by now."
FireMaiden FireMaiden Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Meanwhile, the headmaster was easing her way above the crowd, gazing downward upon the students pouring out of the building. Honestly, she was not even the slightest content with her actions. Should she cause a panic? Or perhaps just leave them to their wild imaginations? Or provide a mirage for them to scramble about endlessly? Well, Yami wasn't one for torture fortunately, and instead walked ahead of the crowd, positioning herself to stand among the roof of the cafeteria, squatting down with a tilt of her head before speaking seemingly with no words, but audible to all ears outside of the building holding the classrooms. Each student could hear her, even if they didn't see her. "Would you all like to play a game? I've seen most of you idly standing about and it's quite borish."

VIvinella Bretiax

As Viv cried on the floor, she heard someone walk in after her. She wiped her face and turned to see Rei standing there. His eyes looked strange and she wasn't sure what he had said, but he was staring at her looking for an answer. I don't have anything to talk with... Viv could feel her lip beginning to bleed again and quickly covered it. She turned away from Rei and felt her face redden. What do I do...what do I do.... she turned back towards Rei and looked into his eyes, she dropped her hands revealing her bloody lip.

xsaberzx xsaberzx Shagranoz Shagranoz Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Jane saw Viv bleeding from her lip, and started to worry. Her first thought was If there are any vampire who haven't learned how to control themselves, she's in big trouble. Her second was Somebody give her a hand, please.

"Viv, you alright? Don't be afraid to talk to me. I mean, I'm dead already, what's the worst your voice could do to me?"

Rei Heartily
Rei looked at Viv's bloody lip and shook his head. "Bit your lip?" he asked. Rei blushed a bit, "hold still." he said putting one finger on Viv's lip. A grayish white aura appeared around his finger and it slowly healed the wounded. He removed his finger from her lip and smiled brightly. "Feel better?" he asked. Rei then noticed Jane and jumped up blushing. "J-Jane you scared me." he stuttered.

Shagranoz Shagranoz lissamissal lissamissal

Vivinella Bretiax

Viv finally stopped crying and was happy to have both Jane and Rei with her, even though she felt super embarrassed. You guys are the best! She watched as Rei healed her lip with a single touch and felt instantly calm and worry free. Oh man that's way cooler than my powers haha. She giggled from Rei's shock that Jane was with them, she's so sneaky, I can see why he didn't realize she was here. She hugged Rei hoping that would serve nicely as a thank you, but began to feel puzzled by Jane's question. Could she really speak to her without having to worry about hurting her? I mean she was right, can't really hurt someone who's already dead... She hugged Jane next and knew there was only one way to find the answer to her question. Trying extremely hard to keep her siren song from leaking into her voice, Viv whispered faintly in Jane's ear, "Thank you."

xsaberzx xsaberzx Shagranoz Shagranoz

Mr. Hokkaido

Ren glanced back at the students behind him, not exactly single file, but he didn't honestly care. It was a bit easier to keep track of them that way, but 7 of them isn't the hardest to keep track of.

As they reached the double doors of the cafeteria, he glanced back. No smoke, no flames, and that was usually why the alarm would go off, unless a drill was taking place. He briefly wondered if there was an attack in the school, which he didn't know if it had ever happens, but in the teacher briefing they told him it could occur.

He ruled that out at the lack of yelling. That would most likely be happening. In his mind, that left one other option. Somebody pulled the alarm, whether on accident, or on purpose, he wondered. He'd have to take a look at the very few alarm handles around the school.

"Stay in this cafeteria, unless another teacher tells you to do otherwise. If they release you, head back to my room, doors unlocked."

He shouted over the blaring alarm, still loud as ever. He strolled over to the first alarm where he couldn't see anyone or anything. He didn't know what to look for, he would just search. He walked into the courtyard, still looking for any stragglers, he found nothing. He walked back towards the cafeteria to see the headmaster, more specifically, Headmaster Yami, standing in the cafeteria roof.

"Good morning Yami, so you're the cause of this?" He said, chuckling as the alarms quieted a bit.

Jane looked around as Viv whispered to her. She wasn't quite sure what a siren's voice was supposed to do, but it didn't do anything to her. But that didn't mean she couldn't play around a little bit. The undead stumbled back a few steps, before a seemingly miraculous recovery. "Nope. Didn't hurt me in the slightest. You need to have more confidence in yourself, Viv."

Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina
Gerrant & Ezra Artemidoros
Ezra followed everyone outside and cocked her head slightly to the left side. Why was everyone outside and why did the alarms go off?
'Beats me. Teacher is asking someone about it, someone named Yami?'
'This one doesn't know anyone of that name but she does remember papa telling about someone with multiple personalities though they have bodies of themselves instead of sharing a body with the multiple personas.'
'I wouldn't want to be that person. I rather share this life with you instead. You are precious to me and Gerrant....Did I say that outloud?'
'Yes, you did. This one doesn't mind being like a child to either you or papa. In her eyes, she views you both as parents. But, this one is scared when that time comes to leave this realm for papa's home realm.'
'Agreed. He's a famous person and us coming without knowledge is paramount to suicide.'
Gerrant groaned aloud when the alarms went off. For all things to happen, why did it have to be the alarm?

"Alright class. Let's head to the cafeteria so we can assess what's going on."
He said before leaving the room, hoping his students followed. Once there he saw Ren going towards the roof before hearing the headmaster talk. He sighed, a bored headmaster is a dangerous one when left to her own devices but what could one do to entertain her so? He knew of only a few things but the would seem boring to some of the personalities the headmaster had. He didn't know if anyone of the teachers would keep her entertained but things like this didn't need to happen frequently.

Charlotte fell in line behind the homeroom teacher as he finally gathered everyone together and prompted them to all head to the lunchroom, sniffing the air from time to time in an attempt to keep tabs on what was going on the best way she knew how (and also to ensure that she was the first one that knew if things were to become a little more dire--hopefully for the sake of eating the cause).

The eerie, yet familiar voice of the headmistress rang throughout the halls, prompting the students and faculty for a 'game.' Really? The first day of classes, and already the headmistress was bored? At this rate, things were really going to go to hell this year. She cast her eyes from side to side, subtly looking for even so much as a glimpse of the headmistress, even if she knew that she wouldn't find one, all while keeping a reasonably tight grip (perhaps even a little too tight) on the hand of the mystery girl with the rabbits that she was dragging along behind her. If she really was new, as Charlotte suspected, then this was probably a completely foreign situation for her--even if it was something that the more seasoned students would have seen at least a few times before.

"...Yeah yeah, what kinda game, what's the prize," she muttered, not wanting to speak too loudly, in fear that she might seem like she was talking to herself again. There's no better way to sound crazy than that. Considering the headmistress's rather eccentric ways and abilities, however, Charlotte figured that there was at least a reasonable chance that their overseer would have been able to hear her inquiry anyway.

Or, at least, she hoped that she could; the last thing she wanted to do in that moment was shout her questions to the world while the group walked to the cafeteria alongside several other classes. And to think, there wouldn't even be any food waiting there for them when they arrived.

Interaction: Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Mentioned: RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Yami paused, being caught red-handed. Honestly, she would have expected Hak to be the one to catch her in her foolishness before anyone else. However, it would seem that Ren was catching up. With a soft smile accompanied by a light giggle, Yami found herself in a squat. But of course, aren't would probably scold her right along with Yami. But what could she say? The students seemed to be locking themselves away from what looked to her like very small sociable briefings. Each one she had observed only lasted minutes, seconds even for some. With a slight tilt of her head, Yami gazed down upon Ren, who had managed a chuckle in response to her nefarious actions. "Ren." Yami allowed her gaze to be arrested by the reinforcements of her eyelids for a mere two seconds , returning her attention to Ren with the silence of the alarms. "Well. Have you and the others decided your lessons for today? I do believe I woke them up for you. It seems as though half of them were sleeping." Yami then revealed a small smile, standing to her full height before hopping off the building and sauntering amongst the ground in front of him. Within those moments, she heard the question of a student, before shifting her gaze back to the building as she answered. "That will be left to the discretion of your instructors. However, I will be watching."
PortugalTM PortugalTM _Line 213 _Line 213

Mr. Hokkaido

A small smile formed in his face, the headmaster had a funny way of doing things, however, they worked didn't they.

"Alright class, let's head back."

He motioned for them to head back, no single file or such, as there was no crisis.

Rei Heartily
Rei was shocked when Viv hugged but, he smiled a bit when she did. Rei then closed his eyes and opened them reverting them back to their original color. Rei watched as Viv whispered in Jane's ear hoping that nothing would go wrong. Rei let out a sigh of relief when Jane was fine. "We should get going everyone left the building and I'm pretty sure it's for a good reason too." he said remembering that everyone evacuated. "I'm pretty sure that I-I'm not supposed to be in the bathroom with two girls." Rei said as he blushed. Rei began to exit the bathroom and held the door for both of the girls.
lissamissal lissamissal Shagranoz Shagranoz

Vivinella Bretiax

Viv lightly smacked Jane for messing with her before she smiled at both her friends. Apparently they had done the opposite of evacuating the school, but Viv figured no one would notice. She followed Rei out of the bathroom and giggled at his remark about being with two girls in the bathroom.

xsaberzx xsaberzx Shagranoz Shagranoz

Charlotte narrowed her eyes at the headmaster's declaration. Putting the prize in the hands of the teachers? What sort of game was this supposed to be if she wasn't even going to be the one presenting the prize?

In the end, it probably didn't matter anyway. All Charlotte really wanted was food, unsurprisingly; maybe the fact that things were being put on the backs of the teachers gave her more options than she would have had otherwise. A slight grin snaked across her face as she considered the potential culinary options that might be available for her after whatever this game supposedly was.

"...Alright fine, what's the game?" she called again, slightly louder this time, as if emboldened by the possibility of receiving food for her efforts, "we're just wasting time if we all stand here waiting to hear more about it, aren't we?"

Interaction: Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina

Users who are viewing this thread

Back