• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy MoonLight Academy

What plot should be first?

• Casual Semester of School

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Attack on the School

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • School Dance

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rei Heartily
Rei read the note that Vic flicked over to him. "I don't know but, hopefully it's something we're good at." he wrote then passed to Viv. Once Mr. Lightening entered the classroom Rei focused his attention on him. Rei felt relieved that the class would be taking a quiz on their own species, humans aren't really that complex but, the visual inspection worried him only a bit.

lissamissal lissamissal Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Vivinella Bretiax

Viv's heart raced at the idea of having to take a test over her species and powers. It wasn't the part about her species that worried her, it was the part about her powers. How is he going to test our powers, does that mean I'm going to have to speak...or worse sing. Viv looked at Rei's note and placed it on her desk. She turned to him and gave a weary smile. If only he knew how scared I am. Viv wrote back to Rei,"So much for something we're good at."

Viv wrote another note too and raised it with her hand. "
So how's this going to work?"

xsaberzx xsaberzx Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Jane took a sigh of relief. She hadn't met any other undead, but she was very confident in both her summoning and her necromancy. Maybe a little cocky, even.

She glanced at Hak. "I'm sure you know this, but my powers take some prep work to be used at their best. Will I be allowed to work with symbols, or just incantations?"

Kit

Kit watched the food fall from its perch, and she did her best not to jump. I'm being weird, I need to act natural! She scolded herself.

"Thanks again, Lucas!" Kit said happily, tail wagging as she held her treat in her hand. As an announcement came onto the loud speakers, Kit watched as Lucas sprinted back to the classroom. She looked down at her treat, then pushed it into her pocket.

"Um, should we do that too?" Kit asked Nova, but not entirely waiting for a response as she turned and jogged back towards the room. She wouldn't all-out sprint, she didn't care that much, but she did assume that she needed to hurry.

Upon entering the room, she watched as a girl got up from Lucas' seat, then threw her arms around him, then seemed to attack him, then hugging him again. The girl sat down next to Lucas, in the seat which still had Nova's stuff by it.

"Those do not belong to you." Kit said, eyebrows furrowing as she looked down on the girl sitting in Nova's char. Or what was Nova's chair. "You can move next to me, if you would like." Kit said to Nova, feeling that this strange girl would not move. Kit didn't say anything more, not one to be chiding others for stealing. She walked past, sitting down in her seat as class began.

Lucas stood and introduced himself, saying that he was a dragon slayer. Kit frowned again, face deadpan. He sat back down, and Kit paused a moment before deciding to stand up and introduce herself.

"My name is Kit... Just Kit. I am a Nogitsune." She said, tail flicking once before she said, "And I really have three tails, not just one." She said, both as a way to prove herself and somewhat as a way to brag. She sat back down as she realized that the teacher might be the only one who knew what that meant. She hoped whoever was next would introduce themselves soon so that Kit wouldn't redden too much.

Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina FireMaiden FireMaiden Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving PortugalTM PortugalTM

Smiling softly she spoke. "I missed you too." She said back to him. Watching him stand up before Yumia looked up when a girl rather Rudely said that the chair was hers and not yumias. Frowning she spoke softly. "Oh I'm sorry miss here you go." She said handing the chair over without confrontation before she spoke again. "Though if you were speaking of Lucas as well then you'd be wrong. He is mine." She told the girl with a happy smile as she walked behind Lucas and took the chair of the table in front of Lucas. Pulling it to his side and sitting down just in time to feel Lucas lean against her shoulder which made a faint pink hue spread across her face.

As she sat there She couldn't help but get the feeling that the girl that sat next to Lucas might have feelings for him... she couldn't help but feel a bit jealous, but at the same time him leaning against her shoulder seemed to put her at ease. Then looking to the teacher as the other girl stood up and introduced her self as kit. Once she sat down yumia smiled and gently stood up so she didn't throw lucas's head off and decided to go next. Standing up she smiled brightly at everyone. "Hiii I'm yumia! I hope that we can all be good friends this year! Oh oh and I'm a technopath!!" She said cheerfully before for she sat back down and after a second got one of those "oh yeah!!" Looks before she started rumadging through her backpack.
Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina FireMaiden FireMaiden PortugalTM PortugalTM BoilingWriter BoilingWriter

Last edited:
When Lucas had gotten comfortable, Kit had finally reentered the room. It took him a moment to notice her, having already given his 'speech'. His eyes watched the interaction between Yumia and Kit, a raised brow occupying his forehead before dropping back down. For a moment, Lucas thought something was wrong with the two of them when it was mentioned that something didn't belong to Yumia. However, his wild imagination was utterly wrong, upon realizing they were talking about a simply chair being used. Even so, Yumia still managed to throw in that he did indeed belonged to her.

Lucas's attention went back to the front of the room, at least up until Kit stood up after him and introduced herself. Perhaps he had said too much, because she looked uncomfortable. Even so, she said her name and her species, which sparked curiosity in Lucas. Three tails? So she was like the instructor after all. "Cool tails Kit." Lucas flashed a cheesy smile towards her before she sat down. It was mere moments after she sat down that Yuma then stood up as well.

Leaning away once she shifted to stand, Lucas eyed her form. Her skirt was floating, and his eyes were helplessly attracted to the movement. He was a boy after all. Clearing his throat, Lucas quickly shifted his gaze to the window once again, until he was sure Yumia had sat back down. Once she did, his gaze slowly slid back over, watching as she frantically dug through her bag. "Missing something?"

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving BoilingWriter BoilingWriter FireMaiden FireMaiden PortugalTM PortugalTM

Ezra Seymour
Ezra Seymour.jpg
Ezra was slightly surprised, his name was bizarre enough, so to hear someone had the same name was news to him. "Hmm... how about my last name. Seymour." In a joking tone he copied the line from 'Little Shop of Horrors' "Feed me Seymour!" If anyone got the reference he'd be more than happy for the rest of the day. The movie was fairly old, but popular among adults and kids whose parents were cool enough to show them the movie. Then Charlotte responded with a less than happy 'I'm doing fine' which didn't bother Ezra much. "Well I'm glad to hear your doing fine, hopefully the rest of your day is fine as well." To no surprise it seemed that Ezra was having three different conversations at once. Some would think he was scattered and unfocused, but he'd been paying close attention to what each person had said so he could respond accordingly.

Despite all this, he was still curious as to Luna's reaction earlier in the day, and the things he'd been seeing. Although he was sure the hunger was simply messing with him, he could have sworn he saw Luna blush from one of his comments. Following her gaze out the window he chuckled before speaking in a low voice, loud enough so Luna could hear him, but too quiet for any other ears to hear his words. "The view is pretty great isn't it Luna? The higher you are, the better the view... Even though we're on the third floor you can't help but to watch in awe at how much you can see. It's rather impressive if you ask me." Then again, he always went to the roof in his free time to watch everything that went on, and nobody had seemed to notice, much less care. Again, without anyone but Luna hearing, he added, "By the way, do you wanna try out that new sushi place that opened up a few weeks ago?"
By the way, do you wanna try out that new sushi place that opened up a few weeks ago?
Ezra

Feed Me Seymour.jpg
Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina (Luna) _Line 213 _Line 213 (Charlotte) RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 (Mr. Light)
Mentioned: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving (Ariana) sprouhtt sprouhtt (Aria)

Finally, Charlotte seemed like she was off the hook. She flicked her eyes between Ezra and Luna, her gaze narrowed ever so slightly, even beyond their usual glare. Of course the hell princess was the more important conversational piece--though why should Charlotte care anyway? Talking to people was overrated, wasn't it?

She slowly moved to begin sliding away to one of the desks by the window in the back of the room, not at all caring about whether or not the view was nice, as Ezra's small talk claimed; all that really mattered was whether or not Charlotte had something to look at besides the blackboard, and some birds to listen to as a distraction from the teacher's ramblings. Or, so she wanted to believe.

Before she could actually arrive at her intended desk, however, she heard the mention of her one greatest love. Food.

Stopping dead in her tracks, she trembled a little bit, slightly fearing the idea of entering back into a conversation that she had already left. But, as she knew more than well enough, it was already far, far too late. Food was mentioned, and its temptation was absolute.

"...Did you mention a new sushi place," she asked, her dull, flat tone making the question come across as more of a statement.

Interaction: DVationz DVationz
Mentioned: Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina

Luna's gaze, once fixated to the concrete below, could be seen shifting to the small area located over her left shoulder. Ezra's voice rang through her ears as he spoke, his commentary bringing forth a period of thought within Luna's conscience. He was right. The ciew was something she loved to gaze at. Something she felt could never be taken away from her. The one other thing she could enjoy peacefully.

Not only his words, but the sound of his voice resulted in her cheeks warming. Upon realizing her shift in mood, Luna's gaze traced back to the window, slowly closing as he then further spoke of a new sushi place. It took her a moment to process his inquiry. Was he inviting her out? With him? Alone? Or so that's what it would have been. Up until the eyes that were on her just moments before could be felt closer to her vicinity. Then, the voice. Luna's eyelids tightened as the voice spoke.

Although she was going to give Ezra a hard time as always, she would have preferred to do it alone. However, it would seem her plan was now changed. Should she still agree and attempt to enjoy herself? Or let the two carry on with their little adventure together. After all, Luna wasn't one for the added company. Especially not someone who kept giving her an insulting look. Taking a moment, Luna sighed before speaking.
"I'll attend...However, I have to bring Lucas. I told him to meet me after school, and he tends to be....incompetent."
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving DVationz DVationz

Hak looked to his students as they asked there question. Looking over to miss Vivinella as she held up her sign he read it then spoke. "Simple, first the test will cover the basics of your specified species and a little in depth, you don't have to answer every question just what you know, then if we have time today or tomorrow if we don't I will take everyone down the to training rooms, there you will all start practicing and showing your powers. And for those of you who have less controllable powers in the first place.." he said looking to vivinella as he spoke. "There are special rooms built so that you can test and use your powers to there full extent without worry of hurting others." He said knowing that was most likely a concern of the girl. He found his answer adequate for both question. Sitting down he looked around once more. "Any more questions?" He asked the class
xsaberzx xsaberzx lissamissal lissamissal Shagranoz Shagranoz

Yumia shuffled through her bag some more before answering Lucas's question. "Hmm.. oh no no I just eh need to mm find iiit.... there!" She said excitedly as she pulled out a box and set it in Lucas's lap. Glancing at him she smirked and spoke. "Think we can hang out after school today?" She asked him happily before she got up and moved to the desk infront of him, pulling out her notebook and things and waiting for an answer from him and for him to open the present
Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina

Rei Heartily
After hearing Mr. Lightening Rei felt a bit relieved now that he know how things will go down. Rei looked at the note that Viv wrote for him and read it to himself, "So much for something we're good at?" he question in his head. "Oh yeah she can't speak because of her powers." he thought. Rei then drew a sad face on the paper and swiftly tossed it to Viv's desk.
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving lissamissal lissamissal

Ezra Seymour
Ezra Seymour.jpg
Ezra was surprised, it seemed demons had better hearing than he originally thought. After all he was speaking in a hushed whisper, and yet Charlotte had heard him. "Yeah, I did. They opened up a few weeks ago and I've been trying to look for an excuse to check it out. Sushi is one of my guilty pleasures." He chuckled, and before he could speak again, Luna had agreed to come, but with the company of her brother. "That's fine, the more the merrier. Plus if we're lucky we'll either get to enjoy some really awesome seafood, or stay home for a week sick, if you ask me we win either way." Looking back to Charlotte he smiled, "If you wanna come too you can, I'll meet you guys at the front gates after school, and make sure you've got empty bellies, because I for one plan to try everything I can."

Again Ezra chuckled, and when he thought about it, he couldn't wait to hang out with Luna, Charlotte, and Lucas in a casual setting. Every other time he'd been around Luna was at school, and it was obvious she wouldn't be chummy in front of everyone looking up to her, so maybe she'd actually relax and have a good time at the sushi place. Plus the mention of food seemed to put Charlotte in a good mood, which put Ezra in a good mood. "Since I'm going to try everything I can though, you'll want to bring your own money just in case, I should be able to treat you all to this sushi place, but you never know." He smiled and held out a fist between Luna and Charlotte, "How's that for a plan?"
If we're lucky we'll either get to enjoy some really awesome seafood, or stay home for a week sick.
Ezra

Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina (Luna) _Line 213 _Line 213 (Charlotte)

Charlotte let out a series of quiet, raspy laughs, apparently already unrealistically excited at the prospect of eating. Between Ezra, who seemed to enjoy sushi like no other, and Charlotte, who had a bottomless stomach in both the literal and figurative senses, there was a solid chance of the group getting permanently banned from the restaurant if they failed to pace themselves. Assuming that there was an all-you-can-eat program in place, of course.

The half-demon continued her somewhat-disturbing sounds of excitement, balling a fist in order to bump it into Ezra's own. At that point, Charlotte didn't even care that the hell-princess was coming; besides, it was probably a small price to pay for the sake of delicious food. Normally, Charlotte wouldn't be caught dead around three other people, but the promise of sushi changed the game entirely.

Maybe this entire thing wouldn't be so bad after all, especially if Luna's brother was going to be coming with her. If he was, then there was a chance that that ditzy metal-girl would be attached at his hip. Watching her go rampant with protective instincts at the mention of a few 'misunderstood' rumors was sure to be a trip. Dinner, and a show!

"Yeaaaaaaah, plan," Charlotte eventually said, before lapsing back into several more of her gravely giggles. She already seemed to be drooling a bit. Gross.

Interaction: DVationz DVationz Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina

Luna's gaze shifted only slightly as Ezra rambled on. At the end of the day, she was going to have to drag herself to go. All things considering, Luna was doing quite the odd thing by even agreeing to go. However, seeing a smile on her precious little brothers face would do nothing more for her than make her day. With a small, very faint smile touching at her lips, Ezra had finally finished talking.

His rambling ended with a question. Plan? She was only half listening to everything he had said, so this plan he spoke of was absolutely nonexistent to her. However, she was sure it had something to do with this sushi place. By now her gaze had been allowed out of its prison, shifting only to stare towards their silent intructor. At this rate, she was going to be doing the same thing in class every single day. Daydreaming and contemplating while Ezra rambled to the other students.

However admirable it was, he could be a bit too energetic for Luna's liking. Hence her lack of response with the extension of his fist. Luna not only didn't like it, but she didn't know what it meant. Staring at their hands, Luna's thoughts were interrupted by the disturbing sound of a very oddly placed laughter, it was emitting from the girl, Charlotte. Showing no favorable taste, Luna returned her gaze to the area outside of the window. As of now, she would have to postpone her after school activities, in hopes of Lucas possibly being happier with eating rather than watching her handle paperwork.

Luna honestly felt no need to speak, but she then recalled Ezra mentioning a meeting place. The front gates. Luna's haze almost immediately shifted to the front gates, eyeing the large embodiment of black steel of which created it. Something about that gate always daughter her attention. Perhaps the elegance of it, or maybe just the mere fact that it reminded her of something familiar. With a soft sigh, Luna shifted her lower body slightly in her chair, adjusting her gaze once more as she finally spoke. "Front gates. Are you going to be as late as you are to school Ezra? If you are, i would rather maintain my original plans."
DVationz DVationz Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Ezra Seymour
Ezra Seymour.jpg
Ezra chuckled as he listened to Charlotte's strange laughing. It wasn't the reaction he had expected, but it was very much a funny sight. After a few moments of her seemingly high state of mind, she managed to bump fists with him. Then she started to drool which caused him to chuckle yet again. "You should probably sit down before people start getting concerned about you. You're leaking a bit from the mouth." He was about to turn back to his notebook where he was writing something, but Luna had finally spoken up asking if he was going to be late. "How could you... no. This is sushi we're talking about, I could never be late for sushi!" He faced Luna and gave her what was most likely the most serious of faces he'd ever had, "Sushi to me is a holy grail, the absolute pinnacle of fine dining, a treat for the gods. I would never joke about plans I've made related to sushi."

He remained silent for a few moments, simply giving Luna his serious gaze before finally chuckling and looking down at his notebook, "Besides, I just need to drop off my things at my dorm. I don't really enjoy carrying around a bunch of needless things for no reason." Returning to his notebook at last, he started writing without hesitation, as if he knew exactly what he wanted to jot down. "Anyway, you need to get out more often anyway Luna. You work too hard, this'll be a chance for you to kick back and relax... y'know, enjoy the story instead of rushing the book report."
This is sushi we're talking about, I could never be late for sushi!
Ezra

Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina _Line 213 _Line 213

Her strange laughing continuing, Charlotte slowly turned around and found her way to the back of the room, her amusement finally dying down once she had found a corner desk by the window. She sniffled a bit, then let out a hacking cough, finally having regained her composure (along with her dull, flat, listed stare).

Ezra had finally sat down, even as he continued to talk to Luna, leaving Charlotte on her own again. She slid her eyes to the side, eventually turning to look out the window as she propped her head up on her hands. That seemed to be the end of her conversational period (or however close to one that odd situation was) unless, of course, someone moved to sit down next to her. Probably not all that likely, previous history considered; she might have looked disinterested at the time, but even she noticed that people often pushed their desks away from her at least a little in prior years.

Mentioned: DVationz DVationz Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina

Luna's gaze had fallen silent, staring back outside the window. Ezra's last words somehow managed to slip away from her attention. However, that was only because for some reason, something else had caught it. Around this time, Luna expected such to happen, considering it's been going on for the past two years of her time at the school. Blowing her breath, Luna found her gaze being met by another's. Someone who wasn't in the room, but was in fact outside the window, staring directly at her for no apparent reason.

Elvira: Now as Yami -
Boredom. Something she hadn't done well with. The wind was blowing, the clouds were moving, and her thoughts were seemingly pulled along with them. Her blonde hair was being whisked off to the side, ap which didn't really bother her. At this point, she had managed to position herself on a light pole just outside the school. From her distance Yami could see the classrooms with ease. For some reason, all of them had come to sort sort of a standstill. It wasn't like Yami to go around causing trouble, but watching the students all frozen somehow managed to push her neveres. Although, there were eyes that met with hers. And those eyes, felt very familiar.
ab6e967ae3c89ed8d96b64b7c0ec3bbfb4674a6c_hq.gif
This girl. Though not directly on the opposite side of the window, was indeed staring at Luna. She had absolutely no idea as to what exactly was going on, and it truely bothered her to be focused upon for entirely too long. Luna's gaze stammered for a moment, closing once again after too many minutes passed. Even so, she could still feel those reddened eyes staring at her. Something that felt as if she went back into time. Something was off, and she wasn't liking it.

Yami took a small breath, before disappearing from the pole, only to emerge walking outside the windows of the school, seemingly on midair. But of course, Yami was careless and soon found herself creati a bit of a problem. Due to her arrogance just moments before standing on the pole, she had somehow managed to set off the school alarm in the dorms. And as she stepped beside the windows, each alarm for each classroom immediately followed in suit, ringing alarm to each and every classroom. Yami however, remained calmly walking along, both hands held behind her back while her ivory irises stared ahead.
DVationz DVationz _Line 213 _Line 213

Mr. Hokkaido

Ren listened to each introduction as they passed. Lucas, Kit, Yumia, just a few names he could recall right off the bat. Everyone was here so he'd have to mark attendance. He stepped towards his desk to grab the sheet, when an alarm went off.

What? The first day of school and already something was wrong. He looked at the panicking faces of his students. He didn't even know what was wrong. Today wasn't a scheduled drill, and he didn't know exactly what to do if something was actually wrong.

He would just have to stay on alert.

"Alright class. Stay in a single file line behind me. We will head towards the cafeteria and await the headmaster's instructions. Am I clear?"

His normal fun loving attitude was gone, replaced by a Stern look and tone, there to make sure everyone was okay. He opened the door to see other classes following suit.

"Let's go."

Jane winced as the alarm pierced her eardrums. Gods, I know they want to get people's attention, but do they have to leave people deaf as well? When the teacher escorted them out, the undead followed behind quietly at a respectful distance, wondering who screwed up badly enough to force an evacuation.

Yumia had been sitting quietly at her desk until the alarms went off. The sudden blaring scaring the crap out of her and making her jump with a yelp, her chair flying back into Lucas's desk as she fell down into the isle with quite a loud crash as her desk tipped over with her. Growling quietly she flicked her hand at the alarm and it quickly silenced. 'God I love my powers sometimes.' She thought to her self as she sat up and rubbed her head were she had bumped into the other desk, already a big bump was forming on her forehead as she looked to Lucas. "Lucas what's going on?" She asked him in a groan of pain as she continued to run her head, looking to the other two girls as well to see if they had a possible clue as to what was going on. After a minuet of looking at the other three she looked to the teacher still sitting on the floor rubbing her head as she listened to the sounds of the alarms ringing from the hallways
Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina BoilingWriter BoilingWriter FireMaiden FireMaiden PortugalTM PortugalTM

Ariana winced at the sudden blaring of alarms, cringing as they rang in her ears which she quickly covered to try and muffle the sound but to no avail. Knowing they were at least supposed to go somewhere Ariana stood up but stayed were she was standing, having been relying mostly on her hearing up until this point she was now disoriented and panicking. The bunnies she had quickly hopping to her feet and trying to pull her safely for the door but all she managers to do was bump into to desks before stopping in her place to disoriented to react to most else. 'Hopefully the teacher or another student will help.' She thought to her self as she stood there still trying to cover her ears from the screeching sound of the alarms
Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina DVationz DVationz _Line 213 _Line 213

Vivinella Bretiax

The blaring sirens scared the life out of Viv and she bit into her lip until she tasted blood. She knew if she screamed things would be much worse for everyone. Awesome just what I needed a bloody lip, how did you know? Well ain't this just great, Viv could feel the blood dripping down her chin. She got up with the rest of the class to leave, but walked off towards the bathroom. Tears leaked from her eyes and dripped onto the floor as she walked on. Her ears ringing from still hearing the siren, but Viv kept holding her hands over her mouth. How embarrassing! I hope no one saw. Jeeze this is such bull, I wish I didn't care if I screamed or talked or anything. She cried more at both the pain from biting her lip and the pain of having to be silent. Her face felt hot and red as she walked into the bathroom and slumped to the floor.

xsaberzx xsaberzx Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Shagranoz Shagranoz

Last edited:
Kit had yet to reply to Lucas' compliment, which resulted in a simple shrug of his shoulders and his gaze returning back to the front of the room. It was only mere minutes before a sudden ringing alarmed and caused for his attention. Almost immediately, his gaze shot towards the window, just to catch disappearing strands of blonde hair passing. Puzzled, Lucas' attention was once again drawn elsewhere as a flying chair hit the very front of his desk, causing it to be pushed into his stomach.

With a grunt, Lucas pushed back and stood up from his own seat, holding his torso as his gaze traced from the mess to look at Yumia who had managed to end up on the floor. The bump on her forehead caused a small chuckle to escape his form, before he cleared his threat while she posed her question. Did he know? Did the teacher know? Dropping his hands from his torso, Lucas found his left hand scratching at the back of his head. "Well....No. But we should probably leave. That alarm had some purpose, right?"

Then, Mr. Hokkaido told them all to leave. Single file wasn't exactly his fortae, wpbut what could he do? Lucas extended his hand outwards to her, waiting for her to take hold before pulling her up towards him and walking out the room behind the other students. Was it some sort of joke being played? After all, he hadn't heard the alarms go off in quite some time. Shrugging off his thoughts, Lucas, still holding Yumia's hand, yawned and stretched, casually traveling through the halls to the outside of the school, eyeing the other groups pouring out towards the cafeteria. "I wonder..."

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving FireMaiden FireMaiden BoilingWriter BoilingWriter PortugalTM PortugalTM

Simon suddenly heard the alarm go off, jumping up from his relaxed position. He groaned. He hated when the alarms went off, since it meant they would have to walk to the cafeteria single file, very slowly, and he would get scrunched up. He was glad that the alarms made Yumia fall, though. He barely kept himself from breaking out in hysterical laughter. He was actually suprised that no one had noticed him so far. He was somewhat disappointed at this, but remembered that he had kept his mouth shut the entire time, so he forgave everyone. He waited for everyone to get on the line before getting in St the back, as it meant he wouldn't have to push his way through his classmates. As he passed Yumia, he asked while chuckling, "Are you alright? You really hit your head." If every day was as exciting as this, Simon knew this was going to be an interesting year to say the least.
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Users who are viewing this thread

Back