• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy MoonLight Academy

What plot should be first?

• Casual Semester of School

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Attack on the School

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • School Dance

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
By now Luna was wandering the halls, a slight hum emitting from her sealed lips. She had time to herself, a time where she could unleash her thoughts and allow herself the time to thoroughly contemplate. Times like these were rare for Luna, even though there were a total of three breaks during the school day. Why? Because she didn't always take advantage of those breaks. Funny, possibly. But not wrong.

Luna hadn't the time to always leave the classroom. Majority of the time she remained in the classroom, spending those five little minutes on another project or some sort of research. Or maybe she was just observing the kids outside the window next to her. Five minutes wasn't nearly enough time for her to truly think through her thoughts correctly.

Shifting her gaze against the walls around her, Luna sauntered back to the classroom, settling into her seat. She hadn't seen Aria yet, which was usual at this point. Luna kept tabs of all her classmates, even if she didn't speak to them. Which then brought up Ezra again. Was she actually considering caring about him more than just a competitor? Or was it something like a creepy phase to go through?

Clearing her throats quietly, Luna sighed, positioning herself at an angle in her seat to prop her head up on her hand and gaze out the window, watching the other students enjoy the courtyard, walking in their little groups. Luna would never know how it felt to do that. And she would never know how it felt to walk side by side with another person other than her brother. A sad thought, but true.

Grimm had been done wandering around the empty halls, it gave him too much time to think.
He instead made his way to the courtyard. Yes it was true that this spot was an unusual one for Grimm, considering how he had no friends to talk to, but it still was a good place for him to relax.
The looks and glares he received didn't really phase Grimm much, they made sense to be honest. Who wouldn't be scared of a dead man walking?
He took a seat in an empty spot of the courtyard, to hopefully be alone and just enjoy the sky in all its emptiness.
Grimm smiled as he realized he did have something to actually do, as he pulled a black covered book from a pocket in his cloak. It was a journal.
He flipped to an empty page and began to write
'Dear Journal'
Its been a good week so far, not much has happened so far. My grades have been good, A's in everything.
Seeing all these kids in groups talking, its made me jealous. Maybe i should go make a friend.
Nah, who would want to be a friend with me, im just a nobody.
Love, Grimm.

Gerrant Artemidoros/Ezra Artemidoros
Ezra remained seated at her desk, fiddling with her beanie while talking with Arthur.
'This one doesn't know if we should take a break or remain where we are. What do you think, Arthur?'
'I say we go seeking someone to talk to.'
Ezra gave a small 'eep!' in response to Arthur's statement.
'What? Its not like anyone is going to hurt us and if they try, I'll knock them out and have us away from them before you take control alright?'
'This one condones violence in any matter but if someone tries anything to use, use any force to take us away from the situation.'
Ezra could feel the smile Arthur had in her head before sighing and leaving the classroom, with her vectors unknowingly making a bit of a mess of the class, causing the desks to be piled in a oddities of piles. As she heard the noise, she looked back in the classroom and 'eeped' once more before running as she knew her stomach would begin growling to be fed once again and she didn't want to be caught being the one that made the mess. She went to courtyard and spotted someone sitting isolated from everyone, his mask seeming familiar for some reason.
'Its Mr. Plague, Ezra.'
Ezra perked up with the nickname she gave Grim last year and grinned. She knew the poor man didn't have many friends that stood out to him but she walked over to him and sat a two arms lengths away from him, vectors being silly as they lifted her beanie above her head. Hetrix Hetrix

Gerrant sighed as he sat at his desk to listen to the music on the radio. Already it was break and he was bored, yearning to dance without care. As such his thoughts leaving him, small balls of light began to float around the room. A mental trigger went off in his mind when he heard a tune from the radio and began humming it in time, but more olden than the modern rendition of the song. The modern rendition had words to but the old tune he remembered had no words, just the instruments in the background though even then it was just a mental beat he heard. Ignoring his students, who were possibly talking to others in the class or elsewhere, he stood up and went about moving the desks to one side or another before a sizable impromptu dance floor was made. Tapping lightly to the internal beat in his head with the song, his memories drifted to the olden days of when he was a famous dancer and still earned his pay for being it. Oh how he wished those days were still alive and he could teach Ezra his art of dance but alas, the olden days of dance were over and dead. No one wished to revive the ancient art of dance more than he did, and he danced to the internal beat ticking off in his head. The olden song of dance of light and shadow played heavily in his mind before he was swept into the beat, mimicking the olden dance he had played apart of in the classroom. He didn't care who watched or if anyone tried to stop him, he continued to dance, the balls of light dancing to and fro in a manner similar to his moves.
(Not describing every move he makes but also open to interaction.)

Last edited:
Grimm did a small sigh as he felt a presence sit not to far away from him.
Great, Grimm thought to himself as he quickly put away his journal in the Cloak pocket.
Through the corner of his eyes he spotted Ezra. Grimm didn't really know who she was however, only remembering seeing her a few times. Those few times being quite memorable as she accidently trashed the class at times.
Grimm didn't really want to talk currently, but he also didn't want to be seen as rude, so he waited to see if Ezra would come talk to him.
Grimm eyes once again wandered towards the skies as he continued to think about things in his mind.
RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

Hetrix Hetrix
Ezra Artemidoros
Ezra felt Grimm's eye briefly on her before returning to the sky again. The sky seemed so free, just like the birds of the forest home she dearly missed before living with her adopted father and Estrild.
"The sky seems so far yet so close. This one feels like she wants to fly away to those distant clouds and nestle within the fluffy down they seem to have but, she cannot fly and will continue to dream to fly. Larius often tells this one of how it feels to fly and she feels jealous about it but she was built to be on the ground and not in the air."
She said before looking at Grimm with a slight smile as her vectors seemed to be having fun tossing her beanie around between two vectors before the beanie seem to drop to Ezra head without preamble, covering her face partially.
'I swear our vectors seem to have their own personality without us trying to control them.'
'This one agrees. That's why we came here, to learn of a way to make them not the way they are or curb them from doing oddities.'

Grimm nodded while hearing this
"The Sky, reminds me of home, of better times..."
He said while still staring at the sky and all its glory.
Grimms mind was pondering a few topics, such as
What should i do today besides just sitting and looking at the sky?
Why has this girl came and talked to me out of all these people in the yard?
And most importantly,the question he always had on his mind but never had an answer to
Why am I still alive, what purpose do i have in life, and should i just end it all now?
Grimm sighed as that final thought coursed through his mind. He quickly dismissed it as soon as it came, that thought presented to many bad memories for Grimm to handle right now.

Hetrix Hetrix
Ezra Artemidoros
Ezra heard him and looked at the sky. The wonderful colors that the earth seemed to play with to present them with was so fascinating but it was also something to cherish as well. People, humans, never seemed to get it, aside from a few, never seemed to look up to the sky to imagine what life was like without the constant worries or running about to get from one to another while juggling what they had on their plate. Everything seemed to explode with tempers once everything got too much for humans, they never seemed to cherish what was in front of them, aside from the few 'pets' they kept on leashes or in kennels, but even then they never really saw what was important to the whole. What matters to the race instead of the individual. But humans were so short sighted, it made people like her scared of her life and grateful for those supernaturals who cared. Life can be cruel, the forest taught her that but life wasn't always willing to give what she wanted. Arthur took control as bad memories seemed to cause Ezra flashbacks to the lab.
"I bet it brings back bad memories. Looking at the sky brings back bad memories for us as well but also good ones as well. I'm Arthur by the way."
Arthur said as maintained control as Ezra was having a panic attack inside her head, she would need to see Gerrant to calm them both down as the memories were beginning to tear into her as well.

Last edited:
Grimm appreciated the silence that was between them.
Grimm had never really been one to talk much, even before he died he was a quiet kid,usually sticking to an extremely small group of friends.
Grimm internally sighed, why'd he always had to go remind himself of his childhood. The time when Grimm was a happy child.
Before the crash.
The suppressed memories of the crash came rushing back to him. He remembered every little gruesome detail of his death, from the car crushing his bones, to his final moments in the hospital.
If you looked closely enough at Grimm, you could see him shaking back and forth as the memory coursed through his mind, like the worst kind of drug alive.
"H-hi..."
Said Grimm as he was on the verge of a panic attack himself. He was trying his hardest to calm himself down, but to little avail as the rocking intensified.

Last edited:
Hetrix Hetrix
Ezra Artemidoros
Arthur felt sweat begin dripping slowly down her face as her body began to react to Ezra's panic attack. Seems like it was worse than she imagined, as a few memories seemed to pop up in her sight to cause her to unconsciously growl lowly at the audacity of the humans that experimented on Ezra, and her as well, it was more of anger than panic at the memories but it wasn't doing any help with Ezra as she wrapped her arms around her mental body and began to cry. She wanted to be far from people when Ezra began to lash out when she began to use her vectors to keep people from her...Huh? That song...Seems like Gerrant knows when Ezra was beginning to panic as the song of the dance of light and shadows filtered through the court yard as Ezra began to calm down at the song, mentally humming along with it. Arthur, too, began to hum along. The olden song of light and shadows always calmed them down, even the worst panic attacks were broken by the song. She nor Ezra could understand why they calmed by this song but they loved it.

Grimm was still fighting with the memory in his head. He heard distant and faint music playing, but he blocked out the music from his heads.
Audible but quiet sounds of pain could be heard from Grimm as he tried to supress the memory once again, but failing as it continued to repeat in his head over and over again, like some sort of loop on a video.
Grimm was clenching his hand into a tight fist, not having full control of his body currently. He was ready to lash out uncontrollably at anyone who got near him, a dark light surrounding his eyes.
It was a nightmare happening in real life for Grimm. He could picture the car about to hit him over and over.

Mr. Hokkaido

Ren looked back at his former student. Why wasn't she excited? She was almost graduated. That's an achievement, was ot just a case of 'i dont wanna go bak 2 sk00l, das 4 l00zers'. Could be.

"Why not? Aren't you excited to almost be done?"

He looked at his watch real quick, eyeing the time, he had a bit. HE then looked back at Aria, awaiting her response

sprouhtt sprouhtt

Interaction: PortugalTM PortugalTM
Mentioned: N/A
Action: She stopped playing the piano
Emotion: Calm

"In case you have not noticed...nobody here enjoys my company." She tells him bluntly. Aria wasn't afraid to hide that. During her centuries of existence, she knows very well when she's not welcomed by others. At times, it never fazed her, but sometimes it does daunt her. The feeling of wanting to be wanted, loved or cared for. Yeah, she has her father who already checks marks those things, but that's only being he's her father. She just wants someone who isn't of that status.

"You seem like you have somewhere to go," Aria said to him as she watched as he looked at the clock before looking back at her.

Mr. Hokkaido

Aria had been open about it, which Ren appreciated. It made his life easier not having to decode anything, but he still did feel bad. Things seemed to not being going the best for her.

"No, just seeing how much time until break ends. Listen Aria, there will be new students, and it's a new classroom. It will be a new start, summer was an important point, as it always is, to mature before heading back. Just keep that in mind. Don't shut anyone out thinking they won't even want to come in.

He looked back at his watch, realisng he should get back and prepare. He smiled at Aria, before transforming into a fox. He jumped off the bench and bounded through the door, reaching his class he transformed back, unlocked it, and waited for break to end.

Luna was indeed enjoying her silent time of thought, unaware that it was soon coming to an end. Those first few minutes of her returning to the classroom, led for her to relax and come to terms with something she hadn't been facing. Out of fear? Possibly. But in her mind it was more of a delicate concept rather than a fear.

Prepared to shift her gaze to another angle outside the window next to her, Luna was interrupted by the sound of music playing from a radio. This was something she didn't expect in the least. After all, most of the time her classrooms were quiet during break. However, this one was clearly not aligning with the others. Luna shifted her gaze towards the front of the room, only to spot some man settled at the desk.

This man was unfamiliar to Luna, even though she had been at the school for so long. If any, she had seen him for a few glances, but knew nothing of or about him. The third year instructor? Was she going to have to deal with such loud music during breaks all year? With a roll of her irises, Luna shifted her gaze back over to the window, giving it a mere matter of seconds before she decided to speak up.

"A bit early in the day for such enthusiasm...isn't it?"

Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina
Gerrant Artemidoros
Gerrant only tilted his head a bit at the slight intrusion of his dancing before the radio was turned off, via a small ball of light, and he stopped dancing to turn to whoever entered the room. Ah, one of his students saw him dancing and the music from the radio but he looked over to the radio to see the volume cracked up to a deafening volume to those with sensitive hearing. He winced seeing the volume and sighed before looking back at his student.
"Quite sorry about that. The radio was supposedly at a volume to where it doesn't hurt those with sensitive hearing but somehow it got cracked up to alarmingly loud. I'm Gerrant Artemidoros, senior class homeroom teacher and anger management teacher as well. I did wish my class to be a dance class but...anger management was all that they would allow me. So if I'm dancing in between classes, please don't be alarmed by it. I frequently slip into memories of old, when a good job paid you for hard work. I did some hard work, dancing and I was famous back then. Sadly, those days are gone and with those days go days of my dancing. Don't be afraid of asking for advice, I'll gladly give it to young people such as yourself."
He said before finishing with a smile, the small balls of light seemingly agitated by the lack of movement.

Rei Heartily
Rei blushed a bit when Viv winked at him but he took it as a complement. When Jane called Rei to join them he shook his head, "I don't really feel like getting wet right now." he said. As Viv exited to pool he was amazed by her ability to manipulate the water and remove it completely from her clothing. Rei stood up as the two seemed to be done enjoying the pool.

lissamissal lissamissal Shagranoz Shagranoz

Kit trailed along behind Lucas, ears perked up. Machines? Don't people usually prepare food? That's what people have always done for me, at least. She thought. This whole 'having a body' thing was new. Very new. She was so used to her illusions that, once she had a real body, it was clumsy. Unsure. More than anything she didn't know how to act natural. Sure, she could do it for a few hours when tricking people, but that was different. All she'd had to do was smile and nod, thank them for their food, and promise them a good time. They always liked promises of a good time. Then, they would invite her inside, make her dinner... It wasn't so hard. ...But now they were getting food from machines?

"Of course I have money!" Kit said, as if it was obvious. She did have money, but it was back in her room, and it was more by luck than anything. She often got money when people left it out in their homes. They would invite her in, give her a bed... What, was Kit just supposed to leave the perfectly full wallets there? Why is Nova asking, anyways?

Whenever she wanted something, she could just trick people into giving it to her. That's how it'd worked before. She rode the bus sometimes. Men were always happy to buy her a ticket, when Kit pretended to give them the money. Her illusions were spectacular, and onlookers never understood what was happening enough to care. But... this might be different. How was she supposed to get money from these two if they would both be watching her so closely?

"Also, what's a vending machine?" She asked.

Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina FireMaiden FireMaiden

"We'll that's g-You don't know what a vending machine is?" Nova asked, looking at Kit with an odd expression. "It's a thing you can buy snacks from. And drinks. In Japan there are vending machine for almost everything, but we're here and nor there, so were stuck with cheap snacks and soda," The witch explained. "There should be something you like." BoilingWriter BoilingWriter Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina

Jane climbed out of the water, right behind Viv. It was a shame that the swim was so short, but class going to be back in session soon. As she went over to grab a towel, Jane stopped to read Viv's note. "Sure, I'll let you dry me off. We could all use some practice with our powers, right?" Jane stood close to Viv, arms outstretched. She wasn't sure how big a target the siren needed, so better to offer a large one.

"Shame you didn't get in with us, Rei." She looked at the boy. "Maybe next time?" she asked. "There's nothing like a good swim for stress relief, as Viv will probably tell you."

lissamissal lissamissal xsaberzx xsaberzx

Luna blinked. This instructor seemed a bit off. She was provided with a backstory, something she wasn't entirely interested in. Not even in the slightest. With a shift of her gaze, Luna rolled her shoulders back. He offered to give her advice, but allowing someone into her inner debates wasn't something that was attained so easily.

Clearing her throats in a very inaudible tone, Luna shifted in her seat, sitting back and folding her arms over her chest. By now, he had shut the radio off with some floating balls of light, which seemed to want to remain in motion once he had finished his use of them. Light. Similar to that used by her last instructor. It wasn't too long now before the break was over, and she preferred to end it in silence.

"No thank you. I'm fine on my own."

Lucas was somewhat irritant, debating what he wanted to snack on. He could hear Kit and Nova talking to one another's behind him, Kit questioning what a vending machine was. Before he could respond, Nova answered her, which was a better explanation than he would have given to Kit in the first place.

Stretching his arms as they rounded a corner, a Lucas stepped up to the vending machine to their right, pulling his wallet out of his back pocket. Shifting his gaze over to Kit and Nova, Lucas looked back to his wallet before he spoke. "What do you two want? I'm paying." Lucas was taught by someone important that buying food for another person could really put them in your favor. But in his mind, food was the key to a friendship. "Might want to hurry though, almost time for class."
FireMaiden FireMaiden BoilingWriter BoilingWriter

Last edited:
Public Service Announcement

It is now time to return to your respective classes students! Mind your instructors and be sure not to leave anything in the halls! The next break will be within the next two hours.

Ariana heard the announcement and slowly stood up the bunnies quickly following behind her as she made her way to the classroom. Slowly entering the room her head swirled around a little before she say at her previous desk and stayed silent. Hopping someone would come interact with her besides the scary girl and her friend from earlier, honestly the lady had scared her, her soul holding so much power. It was scary to sense. Though her attention was pulled by the others that entered the room one in particular that seemed to be the teacher. Still though she kept to her self so she didn't cause a ruckus like she had before the break hopping she wasn't singled out for her silence by the teacher or others
Mentioned:@RoyalPhoenix32 Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina DVationz DVationz

Yumia sighed softly as she walked through the halls of the school, having heard the announcement to return to class she happily obliged. Nearing the class she started humming happily as she started a spritful skip. Turning around the bend and into the classroom she immediately took a wide stance her arms held out wide as she spoke. "Hiiiiiiii!" She called happily before freezing as she looked around the room to find it empty. Blinking once or twice before her arms flopped to her sides and she sighed. "Dangit no ones around to play with yet." she said in a whine as she went to find a seat. Unknowingly sitting down in Lucas's seat. Bringing an arm up she put her elbow to the table, holding her hand up she put her chin into her palm and rested the other hand on the table as she waited for others to show up.
Mentioned: Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina

Last edited:
Charlotte rolled over in her bed, a lazy, outstretched arm briefly knocking over a stack of old Chinese takeout cartons from the night before, sending them tumbling all over the floor of her room.

Not that it made the place look any different, really; each location was as messy and unkempt as the rest, as if a perpetual tornado were passing through at every waking moment of the day. For the most part, Charlotte probably was that tornado, more often than not.

Purple eyes flicked downward to her phone as it vibrated, the device a few inches away from her hand. Stretching her arm out a little more, she swept up the device, checking her new message from the lock screen. She knew who it was before she even laid eyes on the message; it's not like anyone besides her brother would be texting her.

Did you go to class? The message read.

Shit.

It's not that Charlotte didn't know what today was. Every student knew what today was. Even if they somehow hadn't kept up with the school calendar and move-in dates, which was borderline impossible, all things considered, they would have at least heard the class bells going off outside, not to mention the pattering of feet outside of each and every doorway as all the academy's good little students marched off to their first day of classes. No, it wasn't that Charlotte didn't know at all.

It was that she didn't care.

With her brother on the case, though, she likely had to go. There was a solid chance that he'd ask around afterward, and if he knew that she was lying, there would be problems. Not that she cared about what the school did with her, of course; disappointing her brother, however, was another, more personal story. Taking in a deep breath, before letting the air back out in the from of a long, drawn out sigh, Charlotte shot a quick, meaningless message back.

Yee.

Three letters. Good enough. Now all she had to do was go outside and show her face long enough for others to say that they saw her that day.

Letting out a groan that eventually escalated into a growl of frustration, Charlotte pulled herself out of her bed, kicking away some of the chip bags and plastic food containers that littered the ground. Glancing down, she squinted her eyes, forcing herself to wake up at least a little. She had fallen asleep in one of her shirts, it seemed. Good, that's one less thing to put on.

Reaching for the post of her bed, she pulled on her usual hoodie--a blatant violation of the school's dress code, if ever there was one--and slipped on one of her nearby sets of spandex shorts, along with a loose pair of socks. She forced the garments on with little care as to whether or not they went well together, or whether or not they were even clean, before looking down again and brushing herself off.

Yep, good enough.

She dug through the pockets of her hoodie, pulling out her earbuds, and slipping them into her ears as she slipped her feet into her preferred pair of sneakers. A moment later, and she was out the door. No books, no backpack, no problem. She flipped through her music library, finally settling on a selection as she made her way out of the dorm building. Puffing out her cheeks, she limbered up a little, lunging from side to side as she prepared to take the "express" route, as it were. Taking in another deep breath, she bent her knees, then leaped, sailing through the air towards the school's central courtyard.

She landed hard--on her feet, of course, she wasn't that tired--and at the expense of the well-kept lawn below her. They had magic for that, right? Hopefully. Charlotte managed a grimace, perhaps the closest thing she had towards a display of guilt, before rolling her shoulders, and continuing on to the main entrance. She perked up a bit at the sound of the announcement reverberating throughout the courtyard; seemingly, the first free period had just ended.

"...Sweet. Fashionably late," she muttered to herself, shoving her hands into her pockets.

Ezra Seymour
Ezra Seymour.jpg
That was a good question... where would he possibly find ice cream in time before break ended? Nowhere... that's where. "I'm not sure, and as much as I'd love to go find it, I have to get back to class. A good friend of mine is waiting for me anyway." A small half lie never hurt anyone right? Of course not, especially since it was partially true after all. "Anyway, I'll see you later flying girl, maybe we can grab a snack too!" Turning around, he left back into the building, heading towards his classroom where Luna was sure to be by now. Of course, he couldn't be certain, but he was fairly confident in his assumption. Luna was unlike him when it came to being on time, she was typically early where he was typically late. By the time he arrived, he seemed to have time to spare, though not much. Walking into the room, sure enough, Luna was seated already, and it seemed their teacher had finally shown.

As he sat down, he turned his chair and leaned against the windows. Looking over to Luna he gave a cheesy smile, "Don't worry Luna, I'm back. Did ya miss me?" He sometimes did this, and each time Luna responded negatively, which worked just fine for Ezra. He just kept doing what he did. That being said, as if on cue, the bells went off. He made it in time to not be late. Turning to the teacher, the man seemed... relaxed. In a way. "Morning teach. How's your day going?"
Did ya miss me?
Ezra

Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina (Luna) RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 (Gerrant)

Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina DVationz DVationz (writing from phone so no fancy stuff of color for Ezra or Gerrant)
Ezra Artemidoros/Gerrant Artemidoros
Gerrant looked at Luna with searching eyes but left it at that. She didn't want advice so let her see what comes of it. That's when his other student came and greeted him.
"Good morning to you as well. Just stretching for the morning but seems like the break is over. Now, I may be your homeroom teacher but I'm also anger management teacher as well. I don't get angered easily but don't try to anger me either, I will use what means are available to me to calm you down. Aside from that, I'm Gerrant Artemidoros but please no nicknamed with my name."
He said as the balls of light faded away.

Ezra went away from Grimm to arrive a bit late to class. She nervously sat in the middle of the classroom but ready to move if needed. Arthur hung at the back of her mind, talking soothing words or humming the song of the dance of light and shadow to her. This was her second year but she already felt so much pressure to succeed exceptions for her by her adopted father. She knew Gerrant wanted her to be well at some things in life but he said that after she graduated, he was going to pack and journey to a realm that she would love. His home realm.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back