• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy MoonLight Academy

What plot should be first?

• Casual Semester of School

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Attack on the School

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • School Dance

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vivinella Bretiax

Viv watched as Alex walked out the door. She was fine with the fact that he didn't wanna tag along, maybe later they could all go. A freshman pool party sounds like it would be so fun... She looked at Rei and was pleased by his response. "Don't worry I know how to keep you dry," she quickly wrote. She stood up and tossed another note his way. "I've also got a knack for finding water so it shouldn't take us long." Viv grabbed her bag and started to walk out of the class, turning and waving to Rei to hurry up. She didn't know how she knew but, she always ran into water somehow. If I just start walking I'll find it, or you know I could just look at a map too duh... She took out a small note book and wrote a few notes to Rei, "Excited? So what do you think of everyone? And special eyes huh? that sounds cool! Btw do you know how much time we have?" She passed it to him as she walked.

xsaberzx xsaberzx

Ezra Seymour
Ezra Seymour.jpg
After a few minutes of sitting silently, an announcement went off for a break. He waited, sitting quietly in his seat until he was certain that Luna and a good majority of the other students had left, and then took off himself. Everyone else was headed downstairs, most likely to hang out in the courtyard or have mid class snacks. Ezra instead went through the back of the school, exiting where hardly any students were, if any at all. It wasn't that he wasn't social, in fact he was fairly popular and friends with a lot of people. Lately though he'd been thinking a lot about the last three years. In particular he'd been thinking about his old friend trying to convince him to return to their school. The interaction with them played back in his head.

"Ezra, why do you insist on avoiding your own kind? You're pretty much royalty, don't you realize the role you have to play?" His friends only saw him as a prince to serve, nothing more. "And for what? Just so the school can claim to have taught the strongest bloodline yet again? This is my life, I'm not going to waste it raising someone's ego." He never liked the subtle hierarchy his kind held towards each other. Everyone was on a power scale, and if you were on the top, everyone did what you said, no matter what it was. "But Ezra!" "No! If you really claim to be my friends you'd understand that I don't want to be a part of this power game." That had ended the argument, and had been the last time since he talked to those friends since first moving to the dorms at Moonlight Academy. Since then he'd rarely used his powers, and many times during his freshman and sophomore years, he'd been accused of being human because of it.

Back then nobody particularly liked Ezra, or the way he acted so casual around everyone despite being powerless. The rumors of him actually being a human were like chains shackling him at the bottom, but he didn't care much. Finally he wasn't being praised for being strong, for once he wasn't the top. Then he started to get to know people a little, despite their hatred of him, and eventually he'd caught sight of something all too familiar. Someone sitting at the top because everyone expects them to. They had looked so miserable, and Ezra knew the feeling all too well. He'd finally decided to use his powers to reach the top again, but this time he had a good reason to do so.

Around his junior year people began to acknowledge him and his strength, so much so that he became popular again in a sense. The whole time though, ever since he saw that one person at the top, he constantly hung around them, simply chatting away and cracking the occasional joke. He'd been shut down time and time again, but that was okay. Now it seemed the top wasn't so lonely, and evidently something else was on their mind. Ezra sighed, "Four years... that's a long time to be at the top all alone..."
Four years... that's a long time to be at the top all alone...
Ezra

Anyone Anyone

Rei Heartily
Rei grabbed his bookbag and followed Viv as she exited the classroom. Rei read the notes that Viv wrote in the notebook and began to reply to her questions. "I'm more nervous than excited," he wrote, "I've never been to a school before. Everyone seems nice and thanks." Rei blushed a bit at the comment about his eyes, he didn't really think that the ability is that great. "I think we have about 5 minutes." he wrote before passing the notebook back.

lissamissal lissamissal

Vivinella Bretiax

"Cool beans, I've never been to school either. No problem! Awesome we'll be there in a minute, that gives us time for a quick dip" she wrote as they walked down the hall towards the pool. Viv could feel they were getting closer to the pool and Viv picked up the pace. As they turned a corner she bumped right into someone else and fell back on her bum. Looking up she recognized the girl still standing there. "Hi Jane! C'mon we're going swimming!" Viv passed the note to Jane while still sitting on the ground.

xsaberzx xsaberzx Shagranoz Shagranoz

Elvira - "Ember"

It was the first day of the conducted classes. All morning long, Elvira had been holed up in the office dedicated for her usage, quietly watching students from the windows. The traditional activity for the past three years, silently observing from afar, before eventually becoming bored and toying with her subjects. Or at least that's what she would have said before as opposed to the start of the school.

She was bored with her classic antics, having seen Hak before the day started. But of course he was busy now, and there was nobody of near importance she could casually talk to without hiding herself. She hadn't hid for a total of three months, and was currently considering of restarting the clock after the day was over. With a calm sigh, Elvira turned her back to her window, a bright light consuming her form, leaving behind Ember.

Ember blinked, quietly turning back to face the window before swiping her palm over the range of the window, stepping out and into the air. Any normal person would expect her to plummet to the ground. However, Ember calmly walked on the air, heading upwards to the roof. Below her, she noticed a single student secluded, debating on whether she should venture over and ask him for food. However, he did not look friendly. Eventually, Ember reached the roof, which to her surprise, contained a student.

Stepping in front of said student, Ember could be seen wearing a middle school uniform, a gentle smile overtaking her lips. Observing the figure of said student, Ember released a small giggle, flipping her hair as if she was just waking up, before ensuring her gaze met his.

"Excuse me, have you seen my food?"

Ember wasn't entirely patient, and began walking in circles within mid-air. It was possible for the student below to see her, since his gaze was directed towards the sky after all. It was almost impossible not to see her seemingly floating in the air, her skirt slowly blowing against the wind around her.

tumblr_ooluhvUpZd1tjh5d1o1_r1_500.gif
DVationz DVationz Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7

Jane was dumbfounded upon being handed the paper, until she remembered. Oh, right. Charming voice. "Sure, I'll be there!" She headed off to the changing rooms, picking out a conservative black one-piece. Catching up to her new friends, she did a horrible impression of a model on the runway. "So, how do I look, ladies?"

xsaberzx xsaberzx lissamissal lissamissal

Ariana quietly listened to the message then the sound of all the sturdents rushing out to go have fun and relax with the others, eventually she reached down to the little bunny brawl and grabbed one, pulling said bunny to her chest and hugging it as she stood up which made the other two stop fighting and take a place at her feet as she started out of the room once the majority Of the class was gone. Leaving the class room and heading towards the main courtyard of the school as she contemplated how the day had gone so far. She had caused a small ruckus in the class by accident, from what she could tell pissed off probably one of the more powerful students here as well. God she hopped that wasn't true but it probably was.

Being so absorbed in her thoughts Ariana almost didn't notice the glares and strange looks from students. Of course she couldn't feel them but She could sense them, the souls around her shifting in a way all to familiar to her indicating they were staring at her, most likely cause the bunnies or the fact that her face was all bound up. Deciding to push the thoughts away she took a hand and brought it to the head of the bunny in her arms, petting the stuffed animal softly as she exited them main doors to the rather full court yard. It was much more full than she thought it was gonna be and it made her nervous. Making a small geasture with her free hand the two bunnies on the ground jumped up onto her back and held onto her shoulders as she silently moved through the crowds, doing her best not to bump into anyone and doing her best to apologize to anyone she did bump into.

Eventually she found a nice spot under one of the trees in the yard and sat down. Letting the bunnies hop off her back before she leaned back against the trunk and shifted her head to look at the three bunnies who found a place in her lap as she sat there waiting for something to happen or for the announcements to go off again telling everyone to return to class
Anyone Anyone

Vivinella Bretiax

Viv got up and and fixed herself, she gave a "well that went well" look to Rei. She was happy Jane was so quick to join them. While she ran off to the ladies room, Viv walked down to the end of the hall and peaked around a pair of large doors. It's the pool!!! Yeah Jackpot!! She motioned for Rei to follow her in but, couldn't contain herself and ran in to the pool room, dropped her bag, and jumped right in, uniform and all. Viv clapped and silently cheered upon seeing Jane in her swimsuit. Then threw a small ball of water towards her to splash her.

Shagranoz Shagranoz xsaberzx xsaberzx

Interaction: FREE TO INTERACT
Mentioned: N/A
Action: Sitting down on a bench
Emotion: Calm

"Your father has gone out, but he left a message for you." A maid told Aria as she headed downstairs. Aria is living in a sanctuary that he built to protect from anyone who means harm to his only daughter. Her father had other kids a hundred years ago. He had two boys who are both of demonic blood. Aria rarely sees her step brother, but her step-mother she sees her occasionally whenever she stops by to visit Aria. Her step mother lives on the other side of the sanctuary with her two other sons.

The maid handed Aria a note that read....
My dearest Aria, I have run out to take care of last minute business.
I wish you the best today.

After she was done reading the note, she burned it and watched as the paper disappeared into thin air. She gave a soft smile to the maid before she turned around and headed towards the door where she made her way to school. Aria was late, and she knew it. Aria had woken up late today and classes were already starting. By the time she would get to school class would already be over and the break would start. But she would have her father send a notice to the school to excuse her. Aria was dropped off at the school by her personal driver and she made her way towards the school. Aria saw that break was in session, so she decided to head towards the Garden where it was quiet and nice. Aria didn't like to socialize that much since most of the people here fear her because of what she did last year where she nearly destroyed a town.

Aria felt ashamed of herself, but her demonic side began to show when she killed an innocent person during her rampage. Aria has nightmares during the night and usually wakes up screaming before she is calmed down by her father. Aria took a deep breath before she headed in the gardens. When she got there, she took a seat on the bench that was near a beautiful tree that had red apples in it.

Ny5aQc5.png

Last edited:
Luna now finishing her drink, quietly stood up and disposed of the empty bottle in her hand. She hadn't the best idea of what to do during her breaks, and it had always been like that. Normally she would stare off into space and return to the classroom, early as usual. However, today in particular, she found herself contemplating an entirely different state of ideal.

Secluded, Luna decided to simply roam the mostly empty halls, her own thoughts clouding the slightest moment of silence within her conscience. With a gentle breath, Luna halted to stare out another window, watching as a group of students walked together. Why couldn't she be like them? Was it really that hard?

Difficulty was never an issue for Luna. She had always been the top of her class, and the supposed next top in her family. And even now, Luna still neared the responsibility of carrying in her family name. Thus, she did her best to provide Lucas the opportunity to live without having to face that burden, though she was sure he would eventually hate her for hiding it from him. After all, he was nosey.

A rare smile then overtook her lips, the thought of her brother annoying her bringing a sense of peace. He was her sunlight in the darkness surrounding her. Without him, she most likely would have never spoken to Ezra even once. Without him, she would have never chosen to attend Moonlight Academy. Luna was however content with her decisions, simply for the sake of her precious little brother.

"Silly Lucas....I hope he stays out of trouble."

Ezra Seymour
Ezra Seymour.jpg
Looking slightly up to see a girl seemingly floating in the air, "Nope, I don't see any food around." He chuckled, "Though it wouldn't be that difficult to find some when you can simply fly around, kinda jealous." Now that he thought about food, he hadn't eaten breakfast at all, and at the rate he was spacing out he'd probably miss lunch as well, maybe even forget to eat all day. "Now that you mention food though, I'm pretty hungry as well. You think I'd be able to try out that new sushi place in time?" That would be impossible unless he were to copy someone's speed ability, "Nah, that would take too long. Guess I'll have to wait for that." Another thing that was both part of his personality and a tactic to seem less threatening than he actually was. "How about you, what kind of food sounds tasty right now? I can't get my mind off sushi."
You think I'd be able to try out that new sushi place in time?
Ezra

Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina

(Kinda shorter than usual but hey, it's something XD)

Rei Heartily
Rei followed Viv as she located the pool. "Viv wait you have your-" he was cut off as Viv jumped into the pool, "uniform on..." Rei giggled a bit, 'She loves water that much?' he thought to himself. Rei then noticed Jane's runway enterence. "I'm a boy." Rei said as Jane referred to them as ladies. "The swimsuit looks pretty nice on you." he commented on Jane's black one-piece. Rei let his hair loose and began to watch the two girls as they enjoyed their time and he smiled.

lissamissal lissamissal Shagranoz Shagranoz

Jane dove into the water with a grin on her face. Viv's water ball hit her in the face, but she didn't mind all that much. "Ooh, you're going to pay for that!" she said jokingly, and pushed a wave at the siren's face. "Come on in, the water's fine," she called to Rei.

lissamissal lissamissal xsaberzx xsaberzx

DEREK BLACKWOOD
A seemingly permanent scowl rested on Derek's face as he walked through the entrance of Moonlight Academy. Grumbling obscenities under his breath, he pushed his black-framed glasses , which had been sliding down, up his nose. His black eyes scanned his surroundings, taking in the beautiful scenery and intricate architecture that made up the school.

People walked all around him, no one giving him a second glance like he wasn't a freak. He was used to catching weird looks back from where he came from. It was probably because he was a vampire and known to snap on anyone at any given time. But this place was different. At least, that's what the brochure said. Everyone looked to be ''weird'' in their own right, different creatures and species milling around and socializing.

Derek's scowl began to melt away, a tiny grin replacing it. Maybe I'll like it here.

Pushing his glasses back up his nose, he continued walking through the courtyard, trying to figure out where exactly he was supposed to go.

(Open for interaction)

Ember blinked, her gaze shifting from the boy before her, to the one standing up on the ground below her. Her bright smile faded away almost immediately upon hearing that he boy before her had no food on his person. Disappointed, Ember was bound to walk away, before the boy then continued to talk.

"Sushi?" Blinking, Ember shook her heard, a soft giggle escaping her lips. She hadn't the slightest idea what sushi was, even in all her years of life. However, the name itself brought humor to her conscience. With a gentle smile once more, Ember twirled in the air, contemplating her answer to his question.

Upon pinpointing her answer, Ember halted, pointing her finger up above her head, and shouting. "Ice cream!" Surely, one of the two boys within the vicinity knew where she could find ice cream. Bringing her hand back to her side, Ember blinked once more, before placing her index finger against her cheek in thought. Could I get it from them?

Shifting her gaze to the guy below her, she falsely pointed her finger to the one who spoke of sushi, while yelling downwards to the guy below.
"Hey you! Where's the icecream?!" Ember was now officially fixed on locating her favorite treat, and refused to back off from either of them until she got what she wanted successfully.
Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 DVationz DVationz

Vivinella Bretiax

The water was blissful. Viv was having so much fun splashing around with Jane. Even though he was just watching them, Rei looked like he was enjoying himself. Way to let your hair down Rei! It was hard not being able to express herself with words or her notebook so, she winked at Rei hoping he'd get the message.

Viv figured it was about time to get back to class. She plopped out of the water dripping wet.
Well can't go back like this haha...Using her bending skills she pulled the droplets of water out of her uniform and hair until she was completely dry again. Perfect! It's like I never went swimming, Viv held a sizable ball of water with her power and tossed it back into the pool. She gave a quick twirl for Rei and Jane then bowed like an actress at the end of a play. Quickly she grabbed her bag and scribbled on a piece of paper asking Jane, "You next??"

xsaberzx xsaberzx Shagranoz Shagranoz

upload_2017-7-28_19-9-29.gif Location: The School Music Room
Interaction: FREE TO INTERACT
Action: Playing the piano

Aria felt calm and relaxed, but she would need to do a bit more explaining to her teacher as to why she was late. She began thinking on whether or not she should make up and excuse or lie. Aria rarely lies, and if she does she usually has her reason for it. But a lie for the situation that she was in for being late, was not worth it.

Aria decided that she would get ready to go to her next class. Aria was the quiet one in school, and none of the girls here want to talk to her since they're so afraid of her. Most of the boys around here look at her with lust filled eyes and others stay away from her, so in other terms, you could say that she's never had a boyfriend. Aria hadn't made a decent good friend here in all her years of attending this school. Her father wanted her to try and be social, but for Aria, that wasn't happening.

Aria walked away from the garden as she made her way towards the building and inside where she headed towards the music department. She opened the doors there and looked for the piano. The music teacher would let her use the piano once in a while during break.

She made her way to the piano and took a seat. She let her fingers gently glide across the keys before she started playing.

Mr. Hokkaido

Ren shut down the computer. Soon enough he would buy his own laptop, he'd been procastiating going to town, as it was a pain to hide his tails and ears. However, this ancient machine wouldn't do the trick.

He opened up cabinets looking for anything to allow his students to do. He pulled out a few assorted items. He could have them build...a....house? Yes, why not. It's not like he had any other ideas, and he didn't want to stick with boring introductions. He grabbed a bag of popsicle sticks, some duct tape the maintenance man left, and a few old newspapers.

This would be fine. He hoped it would at least, he wanted a good impression on these students. His fifth year teaching and he was still nervous. He did care for the students. Then he had an idea. Snatching up the makeshift activity, and tossing them back in the closet, he practically jumped into his rolling chair butt first, gliding across the floor in happiness.

Then he hit the door, and fell off.

"Oww..."

Lucas had shifted his gaze back to Kit with a thoughtful expression evident on his facade. Food. But where? It wasn't lunch time so the cafeteria was off the option list. However, there were plenty vending machines along the way, which gave Lucas more than one option.

Stretching his arms skyward, Lucas stepped out of the classroom, turning to his left in search of the nearest machine. Hopefully he could get some sort of chips. Or perhaps some crackers? Lucas wasn't much of a picky eater, and anything would satisfy his current boiling hunger.

"There's plenty machines around Kit. It won't be hard to choose." Lucas allowed his gaze to dart back and forth across the hall. He couldn't quite remember where it was he usually went to for his sacks, simply because he was extremely forgetful. Yes, forgetful. No excuse, and no legit reason for his forgetfulness. "Any requests?"
BoilingWriter BoilingWriter FireMaiden FireMaiden

Last edited:
"A vending machine sounds great i didn't eat breakfast," Nova replied, popping her back. "You both have money right?" She then asked. It was a safe bet Lucas had some, but Kit seemed a little out of it whenit came to the way humans worked. "Off we go then, yes?" Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina BoilingWriter BoilingWriter

Mr. Hokkaido

Ren decided the break had a bit longer to go, so he'd go monitor the halls a bit. More or less, his excuse to visit the music department. When he first came to Moonlight he was intrigued by instruments and singing. He discovered in his human form, he was a decent singer, and learned to play piano. In his fox form he just went 'YIF! YIF!' a lot. Not the most popular song.

He stepped through the halls, eyeing a his group of students walking towards a vending machine. He stepped through the doors of the music department, he noticed someone playing piano. It looked to be one of his previous students. It looked like..Aria or maybe even Luna. Could be Katarina. However she was playing piano, meaning it was most likely Aria.

"Aria? Is that you?"

Interaction: PortugalTM PortugalTM
Action: Playing the piano

Aria was so into the notes that she got carried away and closed her eyes to focus more and more. But the more she played, the deeper she went into the music.

Before she could even continue to finish her beautiful melody, she was interrupted when she heard a voice. Aria slowly took her hands off of the piano keys and looked to where the voice came from. She soon realized that it was Mr. Hokkaido. "Yes?" She asked him.

"Was I playing too loudly?" She asked him. Aria slowly turned her body towards him as she was sitting on the bench.

Mr. Hokkaido

"No! No. It was actually very pretty. I was usur wondering if it was you that is all."

He stepped closer seeing it was actually her. He sat on a bench near the piano, looking at it. Kind of old, still had a nice charm to it though. Nice piano.

"Excited for senior year?"

Ren was kind of sad to see last year's class go. It was one of his favorites. Those six worked well together. It was one hell of a ride. Anyways, they were now into senior year, and he wished them the best.

Interaction: PortugalTM PortugalTM
Action: She stopped playing the piano

Aria watched as he moved closer to her and took a seat on the bench next to the piano. Mr. Hakkaido was a nice person, and sometimes she felt as if he was mysterious in some ways. "Thank you," she told him.

Aria let out a soft sigh, "Not entirely," she said to him as she made eye contact with him. Aria was grateful for Mr. Hakkaido, he seemed to always say hi to her. He was kind to her, she appreciated that. Aria didn't have that many friends here at this school...well...actually she didn't have any.

Grimm sighed as he was on break currently from his classes and wandering the halls looking for something to do.
Even with his rather pure intentions, Grimm still appeared to be a threatening person, with his scythe on his back, his mask that of the plague doctor and bis black cloak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back