• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

erised

๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง
scroll.
[div class=container][div class=image][div class=title]moonchild.
[ a partner search ][/div][/div] [div class=c2][div class=scroll][div class=o]moon child be free[/div] [div class=t]free from the tides of being boxed[/div]

[div class=o]free from the norms of those who status quo[/div] [div class=t]find your path and follow it to the moon[/div]

[div class=border]greetings[/div]

greetings fellow moon children. i'm moonchild. and iโ€™m currently on the lookout for a few prp partners. i'm 18+, have been writing and rp'ing for 7-8 years, and like to consider myself a literate writer who uses proper grammar, though i do have my days, just like we all do. generally, i can offer 2-4 paragraphs per post, though sometimes more, depending on the reply i receive. i'm a firm believer in quality over quantity so if your reply is shorter than mine, no worries! it's what's in the post that counts. also, i swear a lot. you have been warned.

it's also probably important to mention that i prefer mxm pairings. however, i'm starting to get back into mxf and am willing to start a few. please note that i will ask to play the female role in order to get back into writing female characters.

i try my best to reply at least once a day, sometimes more and sometimes less. jobs and vacations are prevalent in the summer so i understand being unable to reply for a day or two, sometimes a week or more. if i know i will be unable to log on for a time, i will try my best to let you know. however, sometimes those busy days just crop up and i'm unable to provide a warning and log on.

i mainly use oc's. however, if you are interested in harry potter using canon characters, i will write as theo nott or dean thomas. in most cases, i use oc's for harry potter. also, i only use realistic fc's for characters and since i've never seen any anime shows, i won't use an anime fc.

comment below or message me if you're interested!

[div class=border]fandoms and pairings[/div]
listed below is just a sampling of fandoms i'm in and pairings i like. feel free to ask about more!​

fandoms:

the umbrella academy​

harry potter​

the rain​

red queen​

mortal instruments​

the 100​

divergent​

kingsman​

the hunger games​

skam​

pairings

rival band member x rival band member​

famous x not famous​

royal x non-royal​

evak/elu/nicotino (with oc's)​

city x country​

superhero x superhero​

rival hockey player x rival hockey player (or any sport)​

superhero x villain​

rival gang/group member x rival gang/group member​

secret agent/spy x secret agent/spy​

and any sort of supernatural pairing that exists​

[div class=border]plots[/div]
[div class=role][div class=call]rock of ages. [div class=lil]click here.[/div][/div] [div class=outline][div class=img][/div][/div][/div]
[div class=role][div class=call]walk of fame. [div class=lil]click here[/div][/div] [div class=outline][div class=img][/div][/div][/div]
[div class=role][div class=call]biwizard quidditch tournament. [div class=lil]click here.[/div][/div] [div class=outline][div class=img][/div][/div][/div]
[div class=role][div class=call]the supernaturals. [div class=lil]click here.[/div][/div] [div class=outline][div class=img][/div][/div][/div] [/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[div class=c]code by undine[/div] [class=container]height: 375px; width: 300px; border: 1px solid grey; margin: auto; cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/fkP02Jr.png), auto [/class] [class=image]height: 40%; width: 100%; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/0f0177e9f6bf268ed2551a402cca285c/tumblr_pkkv2zZpyA1wcookgo2_500.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 20% [/class] [class=title]width: 100%; font-size: 0.55em; position: relative; color: #e1e1e1; top: 45%; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase [/class] [class=c2]height: 49%; width: 70%; padding: 20px; margin: auto; font-size: 9px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: auto; padding-right: 100px; text-align: justify [/class] [class=o]width: 50%; padding: 5px; line-height: 13px [/class] [class=t]width: 50%; padding: 5px; line-height: 13px; float: right; letter-spacing: 1px [/class] [class=border]padding: 10px; width: 96%; background: black; color: #fff; font-size: 0.95em; text-align: center; position: sticky; top: 0%; letter-spacing: 2px; font-family: serif; z-index:5 [/class] [class=num]display: inline-block; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold [/class] [class=role]height: 30%; width: 100%; [/class] [class=img]display: inline-block; border-radius: 100%; height: 100%; width: 100%; background-image: url(http://data.whicdn.com/images/136046083/original.jpg); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=call]display: inline-block; width: 60%; border-right: 10px solid white; text-align: right; font-size: 13px; line-height: 12px;[/class]​

Last edited:
doing a bit of clean up! don't be alarmed if your post is deleted!

edited and added more pairings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back