• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐬 [M X F] (〃` 3′〃)Long-term search!

BXSCUIT

Not feeling very well lately 😅 Won’t respond often
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
OK OK OK hello hello it's exam season, I really shouldn't be on here right now but sometimes you can't help yourself and I am a feral and gremlin-like soon-to-be-19 y/o girl who really enjoys insane plots and drama and I'm listening to 10 hours of wii-shop music as I'm writing this.

Good?
Good!

Monster x Human is always my way to go, and that is exactly what I'm searching for today. I ONLY RP MXF, NOT BC THERE'S A PROBLEM WITH ANYTHING ELSE, BUT BECAUSE IT'S WHAT I'M MOST USED TO AND I CAN'T KEEP A CONSISTENT MXM OR FXF PLOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME SO THIS IS WHAT IT IS.
I don't mind playing either Monster or Human, but my favourite part about this is that the monster is always the M because it's just so endearing when a huge himbo-looking buff-ass monster who will absolutely go feral and eat people has a soft spot for a woman yes I'm like that yes

Basically [M] Monster X [F] Human for you speed readers

ABT ME

- 19 in july soon i cant wait yaay 🎉
- avid writer but also i wanna improve my writing lots
- in love with video games that it's unhealthy
- that's it
- also i like kaomojis (o′┏▽┓`o)

RULES REAL Q YAY

- NO ONE-LINERS!! 1 SMALL PARAGRAPH MINIMUM!!
- LITERATE RPS ONLY
- please be LESS than 29, adults are daunting and i am an intimidated young girl
- I don't mind if english isn't your first language, just as long as it's comprehensible enough for me to get what you're talking about :P
- ROMANCE IS A MUST TURN AWAY NOW IF IT ISN'T
- fantasy <3
- yay free cookie for making it this far !!! 🍪

TROPES BUT WITHOUT PROMPTS
- Vampire X Human
- Tortured internally (Vampire) X Enlightened Celestial Being (Angel)
- Demon X Human
- Demon X Angel
- Beast X Human
- Anything composed of BIG Monster X Human really

HERE ARE THE PROMPTS! o((>ω< ))o

Within the Forbidden Forest
M Fae X F Human

In this universe, fae are monsters, not magical fairy creatures that are civil and elegant and regal. They are creatures to be wary of: Sort of siren-like if you will. The young ones are alright to interact with, as they are the most human-like and less developed in their magical capabilities. Those ones can only do as much harm to you as a jester may for laughs. It's the old, eldritch types you must watch out for. They are the ones who will spin you in their web and trap you with clever tricks and deadly schemes.

Rumours are that on this magical island, there is a behemoth of a Fae deep in the forest, and anyone who enters never touches the warmth of sunlight ever again. Even worse, this may be the big bad boss of all fae in across the world, or at least a very closely related descendant. So not only is he huge and multiple-limbed and also hot, he's also quite powerful and possessive and a bit more monstrous than humane ;P
Surprise surprise, Character A the human either accidentally wanders in too far or goes in on purpose, and oh no would you look at that, she's suddenly found herself within the fae's clutches. He debates in eating her, but something about her feels more... different, than everyone. More special...?

We can plot even further but this is the BASELINE of the relationship there you go ^^

The Clever Fox
M Kitsune X F Whatever you want (tiefling, angel, human, cereal bowl, go nuts fam ^^)

A Kitsune shrine is left abandoned in the hills, rotting with moss and rain for centuries. Now depending on the setting, this can either go cutesy fluffy studio-ghibli slice-of-life like in a modern day world, or it can be quiet daunting and dark also. Idk depends on what we're feeling teehee owo)
Basically though, after years of cessation, a human wanders inside, a human woman no doubt. Let's say, she's slightly desperate, because her family have been nagging her on end to find a lover already and stop wasting away.
Lookie here, a fox appears! They strike a deal that in exchange for being lovers, the kitsune will have someone to keep him alive and spread word on his return for more power. (I dunno, I haven't thought too far into it atm but if you also have a suggestion I have like 50 open-ears ^^)

- - - -

Nonetheless, these are all that my brain can spew for now that is anything but what I'm supposed to be studying for :') So forgive me for being a slight bit sloppy.

IF YOU ARE CRAVING A DIFFERENT MONSTER ROMANCE TYPA ROLEPLAY LIKE VAMPIRES, WEREWOLVES, OR SUCH DON'T HESITATE TO TELL ME!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR READING BYE NOW ☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

I love the fae and fox thing but I'm also interested in vampires and werewolves

obsessed with the idea of a vampire x human roleplay, currently. plsss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back