• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long-Term Partner Search (Literate) --

DeepBlueThorns

Indigenous Artist, Writer, Coder
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
TO DIE WITH ME, LOVE.
I feign in my own darkness

this is my rebirth.
̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ​

Hello there! Some Plots below and more to be added. I am searching for fantasy, world-building, and animals based rps.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .​

Plot 1 [MXM Werewolf]

Muse A is a new werewolf who has been freshly bitten after his first night in a gay bar, he wakes up groggy to see his creator is the alpha of a Toronto-based pack, and now whether he likes it or not, he's apart of that pack too. But not everything is as it seems, how had he never heard of werewolves before? And who are these mysterious elders that his creator he keeps speaking about? Is his destiny now intertwined with this random gay man he met at the bar, or can he break his lupine curse and return to a life of normalcy?

Plot 2 [Gen - Canine rp]

The world has ended for humans.

Their greed has pushed their survival far past probable, and now as their numbers dwindle and their cities become abandoned, a new pack of strong, highly intelligent animals begins to take over where they left behind.

Muse A is a powerful rogue wolf, searching for food amongst the scraps of the city. Muse B has lived there for their entire life, part of the intricate and large pack of dogs and wolves that call the area home. The two are thrown at odds with one of each another as the rogue wolf is captured amongst the pack. But Muse B finds this stranger interesting, and the wisdom they hold of the wide open world beyond, and the truth of why the humans left.

Plot 3

And the rest is up to you! I love discussing plots and building worlds together.

I really would love to use my fantasy based oc's sometime, or draw whole new ones.
these are my memories.
̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶     ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ​
375d3f14b0814fd8c89d7db63d01a2a1.gif

Carrd RP Site - ThornyBlue's Rp Site
Discord - ThornyBlue#5450
Toyhouse -https://toyhou.se/DeepBlueThorns
Writing Sample - ThornyBlue's Rp Site
now, i am neverending.
̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ​
Important Information

- I have been rping for almost 11 years now. I've seen a lot of forums come and go and I am just now settling down to post on this one. I do literate rps with a variety of post lengths from as few as a few sentences to massive multiple paragraphs novellas.

- I am an artist, and like to draw characters and situations.

- I'm disabled, and have chronic fatigue, please be patient with me

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .​

Expectations

I prefer to write from the third person perspective and I ask that you do too.

Dms, Discord, and Threads all okay

No Minors- I'm 21 and do a lot of mature and sometimes triggering themes. Do not interact if you are below 17

Quality over quantity, but please try to match length if you can

I'm not good when people ghost, please just inform me before leaving

Gore violence, etc allowed and okay

Weekly posting, hopefully at least once daily interaction in text

coded @wynorx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back