• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Monster Musume

I plan to play the host though I think my character may either drown or be clawed to death due to how things are going.

If you'd like me to share the drive with you it would require your email for me to do so.

Till the google drive is accessible, these are the cannon slimes and colors

1438180506714.png

Thanks for the promise. The drive will be accessible soon, also any picture suggestions for my character since I'm working on the forum would be taken to consideration. (This adding to the fact of my current ideas)

If their are more in cannon subspecies varients you wish to see I have access to them. In case you do not wish to give @ScaraByte your google account email

of course in the end everything is cannon in the ways of monsters... No.. really.. what is darling's name?

@ScaraByte dont worry that was for cannon species, I wont spoil your fun. Also, I dont think Im comfortable picking a character image for your character.

@Orikanyo the anime main protagonist is Kimihito Kurusu

Ah yes him, bloody good chef apparently *And the name suddenly leaves my mind once again forever.*

@Karcen clear works fine, That can easily fall under base slime. Or if you are feeling creative you can make your own variant and send it to @ScaraByte, or since I'm board apparently... lol. Maybe me? Not sure on that. Either way the main slime says they can be any color... so I don't see why you can't be a clear base slime.

But, if you were to make your own... being clear I imagine you were born around a pure and clean environment

@Orikanyo, I read the manga too and I know what you mean about the chef thing. The whole mermaid hotel debocal. Im excited to see this new character.

it will be a scylla/kraken, I know my buddy is VERY interested in seeing her... personally I'm more itnerested in the feathered and spider folk.

@Karcen that's a neat way to go about it. I imagine that will make you like Suu, very ignorant of human things and impressionable. Or... it could run the other way too... maybe your so old you know alot.... hmm intrigued intrigued. I'm excited to see what you do with her.

@The One Eyed Bandit , hello welcome back. Did you decide on a monster?

I personally like the ogre girl best personally. She is so cute and cool in all that heavy armor. But, between the main girls I can't really decide which I like best.... it would have been the dullahan... cause Irish folklore; but, I find her.... very very one note and sad....

Ehhh, looking. Shopping a potential choice atm, will post it soon.

Tulani said:
I personally like the ogre girl best personally. She is so cute and cool in all that heavy armor. But, between the main girls I can't really decide which I like best.... it would have been the dullahan... cause Irish folklore; but, I find her.... very very one note and sad....
RACHNERA = BBBEEEESSSTTTT

@ScaraByte, its good for a starting point, of course it'll need a touch more fleshing out to attract more people if you would like too. But, it's functional... yay. Goes to read your character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back