• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Monster Musume

Entity.Eclypse

The 'White Bread' of the Rp Game
I know most people don't know about this yet but this is a currently on-going anime that has recently posted an episode. If you are interested please do inform me so that I may know and make this rp a thing.

~Thanks for the Cooperation

Scara.

I don't see how an RP of that could work (mostly because of the ecchi), but it is interesting nonetheless.

I was thinking on that idea. But if it were taken from that Ecchi side and putting out own things to it. It's possible that we could make it an rp.

I suppose you could try simply building from the concept of the show, rather than trying to mimic it in an RP. That might be more achievable.

That was the initial plan... The only problem is the publicity on here isn't that large and we don't have nearly enough girls or people alone to pull it off.

You could pull it off with only a few player characters, and just throw some NPCs in there to build up the rest of the world. Currently, the series only actually has 3 characters, and the rest are just strawmen.

I'm pretty sure a tsundere is a relationship that a girl shows towards a guy most times.

But who am I to judge that I guess so are you going to be my guys neighbor or?

Sure or I can be a little brother.

(The definition I got from anime is a person who acts a different way around people because they are insecure or shy)

ScaraByte said:
I'm pretty sure a tsundere is a relationship that a girl shows towards a guy most times.

But who am I to judge that I guess so are you going to be my guys neighbor or?

Makes sense, and I would take the assumption he'd be insecure about his brother and himself involved in the inter-species-exchange program

Yep he would be insecure because he would always be scared and try to hide it behind being rude.

I like Papi (The harpy)

I don't know why but she interests me so thats the character my guys going after probably.

Lol I really don't know my character will go after probably the slime. (Never really saw her name probably read over it a lot)

I just love how she gets nothing and is always wandering about.

I'm doing the guy who is in charge of the girls. Aqua's character would be his younger brother to which of course by a few years (I'm going to make my character 19)

And the Slime girl's name is Su

ScaraByte said:
I'm doing the guy who is in charge of the girls. Aqua's character would be his younger brother to which of course by a few years (I'm going to make my character 19)
And the Slime girl's name is Su
Yeah I just re read it and my cs will be 17

So we're doing an adaptation of the show, then?

(If we are, I'm going to have to take a look at the characters in the show.)

I see. Well, I'll need to look over the characters, so I'll get back to you a bit later with a character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back