• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Monster Musume

You don't have to be the exact characters from the anime/manga as long as the character looks similar to the species. I personally like Lilith minus the whole Arachne's masochist servant thing

It's not a matter of thinking I have to be one of those characters - I want to be an existing character, as I have never done an RP that way before.

So you think I should choose Lilith then?

Well, guess I'll put my hat in the ring aswell, if anything to see how this goes.

While a fan myself, I'd like to warn folk to try to not devulge this into a fanfiction, this is a group thing not one where you can steal your girl and rush off into a corner... I've seen it done before, it makes the roleplay nothing but a waste of time... and a perfectly good waste of a created character.

Regardless, I am in, and I won't be a caretaker but a monster.

I plan to be the caretaker, the only complication with that is I don't know how everyone will act in character. I think it will definitely be interesting out of things that people do and or say. I don't think the idea of taking one person and running away is the purpose either, I think that the purpose would be to try and devolp friendships and stuff with the other species.

So be it, in anycase I shall begin conducting a character, in my mind atleast.

I guess it'll be Lilith then. Might I suggest that you keep the requirements to short posts? As much as detail is nice for setting scenes and atmospheres, one of the main draws of the show and manga is it's pace, which is (for the most part) fast. This would be best achieved through shorter posts.

I think shorter posts would do well. Plus it would add the ability for more people to join and not have to worry as much. So would it be under simple or casual?

I'd go Casual. That way you attract players who are willing to write short, but well-written posts, rather than whatever drivel pours out of the the hole between their ears.

I've had a bad experience with Simple RPs before, in case you couldn't tell.

That would make some logical sense. As for the synopsis or the introduction passage that people would see when first entering what do you think would be good to go in that spacing?

ScaraByte said:
That would make some logical sense. As for the synopsis or the introduction passage that people would see when first entering what do you think would be good to go in that spacing?
Assumedly, all of the people who will join this RP will already be familiar with Monster Musume, so you can make it pretty bare bones. All you really need to do in the synopsis is make it clear how close it is to the source material, and make it clear what the differences are specifically between this and the source material so the RPers will know how this RP specifically will be taking place.

I hope you're capable of swallowing that rather generous mouthful.

Im interested, I would make an original character as unlike @TheJipan I don't feel at ease playing someone elses created character. Of course I have a few ideas and I would love to run them by you @ScaraByte for approval if you would like to start a PM

Oh... umm sure. I'm up for it and sorry I haven't made the thread yet but school sprung up so I have two priorities now (>

:D )

Well Im officially on board and have 2 monster girl ideas so yay. Just gotta figure out if they are allowed hehe

eh-

yes hellooooo.

i like the monster muSUME TOOOOOOOOO!

Rachnera best girl

1379721091036.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back