• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Monster Musume

Does that mean you will be joining us @Aqua any ideas yet on what you may play?

truthfully I thoiught this was dead.. so...

Nope not dead @ScaraByte has just been roping together every existing monster girl and possible monster girl and filling a google drive full of them with descriptions. If you have a unique inhuman subspecies or inhuman type your interested you should message him. Also it wont be long till it kicks off

I guess I'll put my hat in the ring again, perhaps... I have a few ideas for the character, the way i do my girls though... they wont exactly be lovey dovey you understand... As such i shall be choosing something along the lines of draconic, possibly a Salamander.

Salamander? That idea just had a spark in my mind. I don't expect the lovey-dovey either, relationships have to have something to fuel them not just diversity of species.

@Orikanyo I mean woman dont have to be lovey dovey lol. Granted the anime kinda makes most of them come off like that lawls. I will say this a diversity of personalities will make things better.

@Karcen woot a slime, that can be great or... very very bad... it all depends lawl. Brings up a question though, @ScaraByte are slimes still not part of the interspecies exchange?

wait Im a member of a board? What... lol okay thought I was just being helpful

Well I was thinking on that and slimes won't be illegal since there is no problem in it due to the fact slime's wouldn't bother the bill bad enough to harm it by any means.

@ScaraByte I think that's a decent call. I mean I think the black slime are the acceptation. Im sorry a Black slime based on the anime's subspecies profile are quite evil.

@Karcen ohh what I define as bad is very minimal as I am a lover of conflict lol. But, if your anything like Suu, from the anime my character is gonna love you and be scared of you XP

yeah i will be

on side note as far as what they cane do it is implied at least to me they could digest a human whole if they wanted and drowning is shown out and out but yeah they seem nice

*Ahem* Ex-cuuuuuse me... I'm not a Harpy thank you very much, lol

@Karcen, absolutely right, Its just the variant sub-species that seem a bit... wicked. Black slimes in particular. Pink sound absolutely okay... Green have got the poison issue so I don't think they would work in the way Suu does. Red... are more acidic so kinda meh... .

but yeah hurray slimy goodness

i'll have to find the area your looking up unless its the monster girl encylopedia as yeah no word on clear slimes

*scratches chin thoughtfully* I indeed have hidden away the (so far) seven pages that dictate the subspecies, no dobut these are the msot common, or atleast recorded.

if you wish i could bring them forward, they are no more riskque then half the other stuff psoted on here...

So, who would be the human host? You know, like that dude (seriously, I forgot his name since they just call him darling, husband, honey, master, etc.) in the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back