• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
It would still result in what I had said then but much lower chance, also faith. Is going to be getting claw fingers, because, for one of the powers to work you need them
Yeah I was goanna say nvm caus that still doesn't make a difference. Wait claws? Wtf? Well she can conceal them at least right?

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia the contract depends on on what the monster wants or benefits. Like say this:

Etinne: What I want in exchange for powers is you become my queen. Break this bond and *insert consequence

I think it will be a good if people make their own contract to make things interesting. Breaking it is not dark or anything. It just means you no longer have powers and you forget everything thats happened at school

Yeah I was goanna say nvm caus that still doesn't make a difference. Wait claws? Wtf? Well she can conceal them at least right?

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia the contract depends on on what the monster wants or benefits. Like say this:

Etinne: What I want in exchange for powers is you become my queen. Break this bond and *insert consequence

I think it will be a good if people make their own contract to make things interesting. Breaking it is not dark or anything. It just means you no longer have powers and you forget everything thats happened at school

Yes she can hide them when not using her powers,....oh great telith going to have to teach her how to use them thats going to be fun. For both of them

Well Etienne would never make those the terms of their contract but I see where your thought process is going

Yes she can hide them when not using her powers,....oh great telith going to have to teach her how to use them thats going to be fun. For both of them
Awe I can picture him teaching her and then at some point do cute scene where they touch hands palm to palm to see how they match

giphy.gif

Well Etienne would never make those the terms of their contract but I see where your thought process is going
My thought process is failing me xD I may need sleeps
Yeah I can totally see that happening oh boy, why did we have to make these two so cute together
Because our chats and cooperation and scenarios make it more exciting. Like

Faith: Galiath....may I hold Telith like a baby as well?

It’s to balance the number of people that Woz and Etienne are going to kill when hunters start prowling
XD oh boy yeah lets hope we make it there because my last rp almost got there. I might make the same scenario to introduce hunters. I cannot wait

XD oh boy yeah lets hope we make it there because my last rp almost got there. I might make the same scenario to introduce hunters. I cannot wait
It’ll get to a point where we’re like “Remember when Telith was teaching Faith and Coraline how to do claws?” As Etienne turns into a big fuck off dragon and roasts men alive

It’s to balance the number of people that Woz and Etienne are going to kill when hunters start prowling
Don’t worry we all going to get our licks in on murdering hunters even telith, if they manag to push him to anger...and then even more shit will break lose

It’ll get to a point where we’re like “Remember when Telith was teaching Faith and Coraline how to do claws?” As Etienne turns into a big fuck off dragon and roasts men alive
Ahahaha oh child Hunters are more than just hoomans

Interesting point for weaver there is only one rule about devouring energies and it’s “consume a life, but to touch a soul is a curse” :) I’ll leave you on that note for the night *evil laughter*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back