• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
That's fine I thing they are perfect for each other on some level but if it gets to that point where Seven does eventually get distant she will chase after him

Lol Pandora might use him in return for documenting her
Might happen a few times tbvh, This is going to be so fun xD

Evan: *with camera zooming in and out* good good....now show your tits

Pandora: If you say so *starts removing bra in the lake*

Seven: *kicks Evan into the water* no! Stop doing as he says! Thats not even real information he needs!
LMBOOOO bruhhhh wtf

Seven sweet/assertive mode activated. And yall crazy lol, lavi can't make anyone a ho, he just brings out the ho in all of us.

Girl you didn't know? Lavi is the one who made me the hoe I am today. I love that man with my whole heart.
My responde to this:

Lol damn he popped your cherry huh? Mine was the same voice actor as Lavi in English dubb? That's ironic. Train popped mine xD

Seven sweet/assertive mode activated. And yall crazy lol, lavi can't make anyone a ho, he just brings out the ho in all of us.
Amen to that. How does that happen?
i hope i got it right please tell if i got anything wrong and i will change it (damn it i'm so worried i got something wrong)
You're fine my knight :3 *pets* you did well
want? that sentence made less sense then a sandwich?
Its like Galiath is so hot he makes women's drool or wet af

My responde to this:

Lol damn he popped your cherry huh? Mine was the same voice actor as Lavi in English dubb? That's ironic. Train popped mine xD

thank my lord *purrs becuses getting petted* yay

also thanks for clarifying

Ohhhh he did it. I'm a Lavi hoe now. I will always be a Lavi hoe.
My responde to this:

Something about that man and his voice just does it. I don't know what it is but it's a panty dropper.

Earth 13 (WX Mystic City) Part 1

Etiennes Inner Monologue: My name is Etienne Advantage. I’m a private detective operating out of Mystic City. This place is home to all manner of folks, human and nonhuman. It doesn’t matter what kind of case we get, the Advantage Detective Agency refuses to let this city cry!

Woz: Hey partner we have a client
Etiennes Inner Monologue: This is Woz, the brains of our operation and my partner. They call him the Spider due to his web of lies and information
Etienne: A new case? Hopefully it’s not another missing cat
*Scene change*
Mayor Hazel: My name is Hazel Chidos
Woz: Mother of three and current Mayor of Mystic City... your policies have successfully integrated supernaturals into human society... plus you have a keen eye for hats
Mayor Hazel: How did you know?
Etienne: We know quite a bit... like how your secretary Seiko and your bodyguard Galith are just outside
*The two enter*
Galith: Apologies Ma’am, I couldn’t let you enter such a shady place alone
Seiko: Sorry...
Etienne: What’s the case?
Mayor Hazel: *Cries*
Woz: Please refrain from crying on our new furniture
Etienne: Talk to me Mayor Hazel
Mayor Hazel: My son... Nathan.... he’s missing!!!

To be continued...

what the hecks a lavi?
My sexy ass husband. LET ME SHOW YOU HIM>
large.jpg

LAVI-lavi-bookman-apprentice-20849889-500-500.jpg

lavi_x_reader___nightmare_by_sophie_frost-dagumkg.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back