• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Marci: Oh darling, you're into some kinky shit... I gotta say I never thought I would be this... wet

This would be when Nova wanders to Nathan’s room like a lost pup knocking on his door like Marci and Woz are doing some kinky science shit and I want slumber -puppy eyes-

This would be when Nova wanders to Nathan’s room like a lost pup knocking on his door like Marci and Woz are doing some kinky science shit and I want slumber -puppy eyes-
Cora: Etieeeeeeeenne~
Etienne: Yes?
Cora: I want attention too~
Etienne: *Stares*
Cora: *Stares*
Etienne: *Stares*
Cora: *Stares*
Etienne: I’m confused
Cora: Bend me over and bite my neck you albino moron!!!

Unfortunately Hazel and Ruben are probably the only characters that are not comedic instead serious or sweet. Never funny sort of like Lord Death from Soul Eater

Hahaha yall talking about kinks days later I think everyone is kinky freak in here xD

I mean he's read about it, but never had the interest in it
Oh she knows nothing about how humans reproduce or anything. Her kind doesn't understand lust or sexual tensions or anything like that. She'll probably find it strange and gross when she finds out. XD

Unfortunately Hazel and Ruben are probably the only characters that are not comedic instead serious or sweet. Never funny sort of like Lord Death from Soul Eater

Hahaha yall talking about kinks days later I think everyone is kinky freak in here xD
Not me! XD I'm a good girl.

Oh she knows nothing about how humans reproduce or anything. Her kind doesn't understand lust or sexual tensions or anything like that. She'll probably find it strange and gross when she finds out. XD
That's cause she's a sweet flower delicate never be deflowered xD (yes I added a pun)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back