• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Etienne: Hey Woz, Why are people giving me stuff?
Woz: It’s because they think you’re great
Etienne: Okay!

Marci: I feel bad for lying to Etienne.... but that thing Woz does with his tongue is pretty worth it

Etienne: Hey Woz, Why are people giving me stuff?
Woz: It’s because they think you’re great
Etienne: Okay!

Marci: I feel bad for lying to Etienne.... but that thing Woz does with his tongue is pretty worth it
telith: *got earplugs in and wonder wtf is going on* umm? is it...etienne's birthday or something...wait..no that's a human thing right?

Hey Pumpkid Pumpkid wana talk more about teliths and faiths contract
S
How are the contracts going to work?
Pumpkid Pumpkid
You guys weren't here so I should tell you how Dak Dak Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia LazyDaze LazyDaze thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm

Basically a contract can be made anytime like right now on the spot you don't need permission from the dean or anything. The contract is basically a hand shake but before that you and your partner will have to talk about it example:

If Nathan makes a contract with Nova and she accepts the partner ship, he will say, "I will bestow upon you my powers but in exchange I want you have to learn to be mature/ learn to not be afraid" whatever the bargain is it can benefit both of you

S

You guys weren't here so I should tell you how Dak Dak Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia LazyDaze LazyDaze thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm

Basically a contract can be made anytime like right now on the spot you don't need permission from the dean or anything. The contract is basically a hand shake but before that you and your partner will have to talk about it example:

If Nathan makes a contract with Nova and she accepts the partner ship, he will say, "I will bestow upon you my powers but in exchange I want you have to learn to be mature/ learn to not be afraid" whatever the bargain is it can benefit both of you
S?

Marci: So everyone in your family is named Woz?
Woz: I’m Woz, Dad is Woz, My brother is Woz and my sister is Woz
Marci: Can I call you Kendall then?
Woz: No

S

I feel like hers should be learning how to accept help or dependent on others cause she won’t accept help for shit.

Etienne: WOZ WE NEED TO GO NOW
Woz: What is it this time? Why are you cross dressing?
Etienne: Theres an event on campus. Free food for beauties. I dressed appropriately
Woz: I’m not joining you
*Later*
Woz: *Is now a blond beauty*
Etienne: Free food!
Woz: Why am I here?

S

Oh ok huh not sure what Honeyrose would want in exchange.....have to think about that.

S

ohhh okay cool, I wonder what Pandora's deal would be. xD

Woz and Marci

Woz: REJOICE
Marci: For our King!
Woz: Has acquired an even greater power!
Marci: Let us all bear witness
Woz: To [Insert Fusion Here]!!!
galith: *disapproving glare* power is not everything..one need a good mind, and etienne is...lacking that quality, but he will learn in time, or maby not

Users who are viewing this thread

Back