• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Monster Hunter roleplay ideas

MelodyRain

Life happens
So...so far I haven't found anyone that is interested in the above mentioned game series, Monster Hunter. Basically a monster killing, adrenaline rush version of Pokémon if you personally ask me.

However, I've been wanting to get back into roleplaying and since this is my new hobby, killing big, scary monsters, I wanted to do a roleplay based on the newest game to the series, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, running off its basic storyline and then adding what we as a group could see fit.

Anyone maybe interested? Because I've yet to find anyone who shares my interests in well...anything. Maybe I just suck at roleplaying. I don't know.

I love me some monster hunter. I just joined up, but I've rped a lot. I have not played MH4 ultimate, but I've played a couple of the others. I've actually been wanting to do a Slayer style RP for a while.

Fill meh in on ur ideas for the setting, if u would be so kind.

RonetheSlayer said:
I love me some monster hunter. I just joined up, but I've rped a lot. I have not played MH4 ultimate, but I've played a couple of the others. I've actually been wanting to do a Slayer style RP for a while.
Fill meh in on ur ideas for the setting, if u would be so kind.
Oh. Well if you maybe have played MH3U, we could work with the Moga Village setting. However, any other would be lost on me. I only recently got into the series, so I've only played 3U and 4U.

I see. So your wanting to stick closely with the beginning story of MH3U? I could become familiar with it.

I want in. I've played all of the Monster Hunter Games and I've been wanting to do a MH roleplay for a really long time. In fact, that's how I found this place as I found a roleplay called Monster Hunter but it wasn't the actual Monster Hunter. I've been here ever since which really isn't that long but still.

MelodyRain said:
Oh. Well if you maybe have played MH3U, we could work with the Moga Village setting. However, any other would be lost on me. I only recently got into the series, so I've only played 3U and 4U.
I just realized what u actually said. I haven't played that one either. I'll familiarize myself with whatever you want to do.

Series vet comin in, I'm down for this.

Pulling from all would be a Hassel, we simply need to stay with what a consensus knows. The more recent ones are better for this since they are more fleshed out, also give more options. I personally would more the most recent 4U but if people don't know it 3U is best.

I didn't say to pull from everything. Just saying that since you're a veteran you could probably help out with getting Rone to speed for 3U

Okay :) it's a fairly simple concept, at least to me. The game starts off slow and then you're thrown into killing amazing fights. So yeah. It shouldn't be too hard to do here. Of course it would be slower paced but still fun.

Same Nether. I've been wanting to do a MH roleplay for a while now. Actually, been wanting to do roleplaying for about 4 months now but no one I used to message answers me anymore so sadness :(

So then, question for all ya'll, anybody actually main guns/bow here?

a good weapon, a pity very little people actually give them any chances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back