• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Monster Hunter roleplay ideas

Orikanyo said:
a good weapon, a pity very little people actually give them any chances.
Tried the bow, unfortunately i don't have a circle pad pro so aiming sucks.

Anyway I have played MH3U's demo and am currently playing 4U

Nope. I favored melee over ranged. I'm a nasty dual blades user in 3U and 4U, but in 4U I also the charge blade.

I'm a Long Sword user myself though I'm thinking of giving the Gunlance a go

My weapons of choice are:

MH1 - Greatsword

MHFU - Greatsword, Bow

MH3U - Greatsword, Switchaxe, Gunlance, Bow

MH4U - Greatsword, Switch Axe, Charge Blade, Gunlance, Bow

MH Frontier Series - Greatsword

._. Man everyone can use like everything compared to me. I'm just sitting over here with my little blades and people are rocking out great swords

Oh. I use the dual blades because they hit fast and sometimes very hard. Everything else to me is way too slow.

It really is very fun to just dance through the air, slashing everything nearby to oblivion. It's like jumping around and just hitting everything is super fun

I like doing that with a Charge Blade in 4U. Bring down the blade in Axe mode right on a monster's face and stun them. It's wonderful.

I'm very sorry for not responding. I wasn't getting any notifications at all and I've been a little busier than normal. Is anyone still interested? I'm ready to start hashing out a basic plot so we can get started in the next day or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back