• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Monster Hunter roleplay ideas

God dang it. I set this to send me emails when people responded and still I get no notifications. Okay everyone, I think we settled on the setting being in MH3U right?

So would you prefer if we started from the beginning of the game's plot or some random point later on, or do an entirely different storyline in the general setting(s)?

By the way, nice Teostra pic Nether and nice Rajang pic Cap

(Thanks!)

I don't really mind to which story happens, I think both would be interesting enough.

Then I guess we could mix them together somehow. Maybe elite hunters that have gathered for some reason and they have to form a new hunting party of 4?

Personally I have no problem with either story type, as I will participate all the same.

Ok. Well what does everyone else think? I want this to have some input from those who wanna do this so it's not horribly one sided and one-track

Well, I don't mind what we go with. It's Monster Hunter. We fight monsters, allow character development, and fight more monsters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back