• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Monster Girl-themed Roleplay [Monster Collecting & Training]

Crow

Top-tier Avian Master
I have no idea if it's a good idea to start a MoGal-themed Roleplay in this family-friendly establishment but hey, here I am. No turning back.

While most MoGal RPs have stuff like Monster Girl Encyclopedia, Monster Girl Quest, MonGirl Nichijou and the like, I'm trying something else - Monster Training or Monster Collecting. You know, a Pokemon clone. A Digimon clone. A Spectrobes clone. A Yo-Kai Watch clone. A Telefang clone. A Monster Rancher clone. A TemTem clone.

Wait, no one knows what Telefang is.

But yes, I was thinking of doing a MoGal-themed monster raising monster battling roleplay. They evolve from more blob or beast-like forms for their first and second stages then evolve into MoGals as their third stage. Pretty neat stuff. Stage 4 will also be a MoGal stage.

What should dem settings be though?

1. A Fantasy setting which pretty much runs like TemTem or Pokemon in terms of a lot of stuff. Tomes in place of Pokeballs, all kinds of Fantasy Setting Trials in place of gyms, so on. Or it could just be a freeform dungeon trekking adventure with a bigger main goal that involves you finding out the truth behind these strange MoGals.

2. Modern setting where it's initially just a mobile game, but then the plot drags you into an underground ring where holograms are physical or something like that.

I love this and will happily do whatever I can to make this a thing. Tell me to jump and I will respond how high. Whatever you need or want me to do, I'm totally down for.
I am utterly and totally in.

As for setting, it depends how dark you want it to be. The more modern setting has a darker and more sinister undercurrent to it, while Fantasy dungeon trekking can be just that. An interesting and novel mystery featuring monster girls, it doesn't have to be sinister or dark, but it could definitely generate a ton of intrigue.

I might be interested, but that depends on how "harem-y" this ends up being.

In this context it'll probably only happen if we have a high ratio of female [Insert Monster Owner Name in the context of this RP's terminology Here].

Which all things considered, is very, very likely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back