• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Modern/Realistic F Partner Search!

dyl_10

Seeing life through controlled hallucinations
Hey all,

I have been away from roleplaying for a while but with having some spare time in lock down, I would love to get back into it. I only really like roleplaying with modern/realistic roles.

In terms of the plot, I would like to do something that is University kind of based and within this I have lots of scope for flexibility. I guess I am going for the Uni idea as I kind of miss it and I just found my overall experience to be exciting. Within the plot I would of course expect forms of drama and romance.

It would be preferable if the partner was also from the U.K as our University culture is rather unique from the rest of the world, but this is only a preference.

Here's what I can offer:
  • Few years roleplaying experience
  • 2+ paragraph replies
  • Replies at least once a day

Please like this post or comment below and I will for sure get back to you.

Love D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back