• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Modern Disney University - Organizations

I seriously don't mind but I already have five characters I kinda don't want to be a president of something and if I did I would use Balthazar ... And I would still end up talking to myself regardless of other people joining

... Can I pull Elijah and Hakim out and put Balthazar in as president? And then if someone else joins well figure out from there?

Jim wouldn't mind coming along for the film ride, especially since he sees it as his duty to act as the world's conscience. Also @NessieAlways if you need a hand in the student council let me know. Jim would be happy to tag along, though that would make book club, honors frat, and LGBTQ club. Jimmy's a busy boy.

So that's

Book Club

Film Club

President of Honors Frat

LGBTQ Club

Student Council (If they need a hand)

@HesitationOblivion

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure? I can easily submit a film club that happens at night in a co-ed dorm from like 8-10. Tbh I was getting excited for that, and *cheers* yay a President. I know that Pan+ Forest will deeply enjoy movies. {:

Last edited by a moderator:
That could work I guess. I wouldn't mind hosting it in Balthazar's room (if Forrest doesn't mind) since at the moment the population of the club, officially, is two guys

What day should we make it? It can be like Friday Night, or Tuesday Night, or etc.. it's up to you as president. ^-^

And nah. That's fine. Balthazar's room works.

I might drag Forrest into a film tbh but yeah depending on how long it is we could do a "planning/scripting" type meeting once or twice a week and actually film things Friday, Saturday and Sunday? Since there are not a lot of classes Friday and none at all on the weekend. Filming times would be agreed upon between group members according to what personal plans and other club meetings they have?

That sounds perfect! I'll add it ~> so let me get this straight:

Monday Night- Watching Films

Wednesday Night ( possibly )- Watching Films

Friday , Saturday , Sunday- Making / Discussing Films ?

So unless he leaves the room during meetings Forrest will more than likely be a member by default because Balthazar has no boundaries when he wants something

I remember you saying that and I was like, "Hmm?" Then I went to log two new boys into the dorm and I saw it and I was like "oooh."

And nah. It's fine. Forest is for it.

Lilith

Electives:

Theater/Art/Music

Family and Consumer Service

Clubs:

Student Council (Pres.)

Cooking Club

Book Club

Yearbook Club

Ethan

Electives:

Theater/Art/Music

Health

Clubs:

Villain's Club

Fraternity

Survival (Pres.)

Madden

Elective:

Theater/Art/Music

Foreign Language

Club:

LGBTQ

Villain's Club

Art

Fashion (Pres.)

Dean

Electives:

Technology

Business

Clubs:

Fraternity

Chess

Flim

Student Council

Dustin

Elective:

Foreign Language

Family and Consumer Science

Clubs:

LGBTQ

Glee

Film

Aurora

Electives:

Theater/Art/Music

Health

Clubs:

LGBTQ

Sorority

Glee

Student Council

Please put Leah up for Student Council as well ♥

Oh, and I believe Prof. Gothel is teaching F&CS, Foreign Lang, and Math (as long as the first two don't clash on the schedule).

please put olivia in health and business

and put her in

-survival club

-cooking club

-self defense club

-glee/acapella

-fashion

-sorority

Users who are viewing this thread

Back