• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Modern Disney University - Organizations

I also have an idea for the chest club.

9781118016954-fg0111_fmt.jpeg

I don't know if we can actually play the game, but I recommend PMing the game and posting the movements once the game is finished

The website can help as you play the game via PM or in character. (I'll leave the to the GM's digression.)

Analysis Board, PGN Editor, Chess Diagram Tool - Chess.com

Last edited by a moderator:
And what about a crafts & cooking electives? Would that be home ec?

SachiGrl said:
I want to create the poetry club ^.^

What the hell is that?
This offends me for some reason. Have you heard of a gay-straight alliance club? It's pretty much that. Where people who are not heteronormitive (in sexuality and gender) can come together and talk about ... Stuff. I didn't join when I was in school but I should have

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]This offends me for some reason. Have you heard of a gay-straight alliance club? It's pretty much that. Where people who are not heteronormitive (in sexuality and gender) can come together and talk about ... Stuff. I didn't join when I was in school but I should have

[/QUOTE]
Oh! Don't be offended! In my school it was called GSA, Gay Straight Alliance, not whatever initials you used or whoever I quoted. I participated once in a blue moon (whenever they had a movie night or some special event.

SachiGrl said:
Oh! Don't be offended! In my school it was called GSA, Gay Straight Alliance, not whatever initials you used or whoever I quoted. I participated once in a blue moon (whenever they had a movie night or some special event.
Must have been the language you used. No biggie.

I'l summarize mine too!

Esme

Electives: Health (With Psychology) , Family and Consumer Science

Club: Sorority, World Culture Club, Self-Defense, LGBT (She'll definitely support them!)

My mind exploded. I'll be able to tag each person in their response in a second. But yeah, the GSA is the school's term for Gay Straight Alliance. (My school has one, and I'm in it and it's beautiful, honestly. I wasn't sure if my school was the only one that had one, so I used terming that was more popularly known.)

SachiGrl said:
This is an idea:
Perhaps, you can control the days/time of day to help transition through classes and such.

Monday Morning- Science

Monday Afternoon- Chess Club

Monday Night- Math

Tuesday Morning- Hero's Club

Tuesday afternoon- Break

Tuesday Night- Villain's Club

Wednesday Morning- You get the point!

@HesitationOblivion
That's a wonderful idea! I'll work on that as soon as I put everyone in their clubs / and add in new clubs.

@Geek with Me - Yes, there are multiple sororities you can create. Same goes for frat.

@SachiGrl - In my "in-character #2" tab that I plan on creating, I'll have a schedule on it. ^-^ / That idea about the chess club sounds good. With that website, you can play the game via pm and then have your characters play the game during club time.

HesitationOblivion said:
@Geek with Me - Yes, there are multiple sororities you can create. Same goes for frat.
@SachiGrl - In my "in-character #2" tab that I plan on creating, I'll have a schedule on it. ^-^ / That idea about the chess club sounds good. With that website, you can play the game via pm and then have your characters play the game during club time.
Did I by any chance say that I wanted my character to be in the villain club and in the chess club?

Yeah, Hunter wants to join them.

Missed Jim for tech and LGBTQ. Not particularly sure what the Q means though. Not that I stay abreast of the community aside from my sisters. My youngest sister helped me create Sula. She thought having a pansexual used car salesmen as a teacher would be fun. I agreed.

I'll need to add it- and LGBTQ means "Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer". And yes! Being pansexual myself, I'm always excited to greet a pansexual as I am with any other sexuality- hetero or homo. ^-^

Well honestly I'm bisexual, but don't really go into it. My only boyfriend broke my heart and soured me on men. I've had lots of girlfriends though and most of those ended peacefullyish. It's rather funny my mother has three children and none of us are hetero. My younger sister is lesbian, I'm bi and my baby sister is demi-pansexual.

Crap, I'm so behind.

♥ Leah Chase ♥

Electives: Foreign Language and Business

Clubs: A sorority, World Culture Club, and Poetry Club

Club suggestion: Uhm, book club? Surprised no one's suggested! xD

I'd love to be its president.

Also, cooking club, but I think that's been suggested, so please sign my charrie up for that as well.

I will also be creating a character based off of Mother Gothel to teach Family and Consumer Science, so heads up. (o'v'o)

Okay! I think I got everything updated. I've been known to make errors / look over something before so please, please alert me if I missed something!

All the great suggestions! And honestly, I'm quite ashamed I forgot about a Book Club. xD

UPDATE- You have until Monday 28th to submit new Clubs. {I'll be adding in the second IC rp along with a schedule.

Quick question: If we have Buddy teaching Cooking, and its a student-run club, will that charrie just be an instructor/supervisor? (As the president spot is still blank)

in which case Tiana's daughter would like to snag the spot as head chef, and give hand her crown of books to a fellow bibliophile

tumblr_inline_npyq75qMvg1sm1i1x_500.gif

I just had a thought, there should be sports teams and a cheerleading team. If there were Adam would play Lacrosse or American Football and Annabelle would be a cheerleader and Philoctetes from Hercules should coach the sports teams or something since he's a hero trainer.

Harriet Queen:

Electives: Art and Foreign Languages

Clubs: Book and World Culture Club

Suggestion: Maybe a Art club?

Oh, and Hunter would like to be a part of the Poetry Club. He shall be President and they'll will rename it to Native Tongues (Unless the members have a cooler name). The members and Hunter will decided on a logo as they'll make shirts with their favorite poem on the back ^.^

Oh yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back