• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Modern Disney University - Organizations

What's the conflict? If you don't want to contact the members then you're not inclined to. If you have any ideas on how it's going to work / what you're going to do in the first meeting then by all means do start one. The decision lays in your palm.

I'll send pms out right before our meeting for the characters I own. As mentioned in the Oc chat, I need a little help deciding how to run the schedules.

Well, in the Winter Court I ran there was a set schedule for certain things and a nebulous realm called after hours where a lot of side role playing was done. The clubs could exist in their own little daily (In game day) universe and not interfere with the classes or electives. Sometimes stuff may spill over from each but only after the following day. I.E. Someone kisses someone is club, it's not brought up in real gameplay till the following day (Because it happened after classes)

This is only a little suggestion. I was only one of 15 GMs running this Winter Court and it took a lot of meetings and teamwork to get it together. There is a lot we could do and this is only one suggestion. My way makes it easier for the GM and the players, as we play through the day we can add stuff that happens to the club universe. (Someone fails a Math test and is called out on it and in club it's brought up or someone, Jim lol, sucked at baseball and the book club made him tea to help him feel better.) All simple ideas but they have merit. Just a suggestion from a veteran Forum GM Commandant!

@Inritz - That's a nice idea. I think I'm going to stop with the club organization. I'll allow attendance to be optional to clubs. If anything major happens in clubs, I'll add it in the following day. Thank you. It means a lot. ^-^

Whatever you feel comfortable with, this is your baby, we just get to cuddle it. I will tell you I'm getting excited! Plus, will Sula have classes? I didn't see her in Organizations as a teacher. Will she just be lurking around the school making deals with students and her classes are just intangible? (Which I'm totally cool with) Or if we're too heavy on teachers I can make another guy student instead since we seem to be down one. Whichever serves the game best. I've learned a long time ago that a happy GM is a productive GM. (*-*)

Oh I'm sorry! I knew she was teaching dance but I was like "nah I won't forget. I'll add her". .... and I forgot.

I think we're doing really well with the gender ratio! I mean thirteen male and fourteen female isn't too bad. And yes ~ I got overwhelmed yesterday and I was severely unactive and unproductive. Now I'm back in gear and I'm starting to get control on it. And I'm glad you're getting excited! I'm so afraid that I'm just one overly excited GM.

can we go back to making club PMs now? Also I'm ridiculously excited about this RP it shouldn't be allowed for one person to be so excited xD

I might drop out of the Sorority club cause there are hardly any left and I want to focus on the acapella/glee group

The talented

@NessieAlways has came up with a brilliant idea that I plan to use for the extent of this rp. More details will be released later- so do not fret. We have a plan, and this plan will work. ^-^

*cheers*

HesitationOblivion said:
Well I add everything in the morning, haha. I'm doing it right now for legit. Like, I have the other tab open and I'm gearing to go.
No problem just wanted to make sure you wouldn't forget lol

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]Haha I just noticed I'll be talking to myself in film club lmao

[/QUOTE]
I can have some of my characters join if you'd like!

I'll be sending out a StuCo PM to the members later on today to discuss the first meeting!

If you'd like to know and are not on the list yet let me know so I can add you to the PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back