• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MLP - Age of Exploration (Discord Chat Available)

Who Is Best Princess?

• A) Luna

• B) A

• C) B

• D) That sun one

Results are only viewable after voting.
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Fluttershy would finish her sandwich, and join Rose on the couch with her food and drink, "So, what are we watching?" She'd ask, looking at the TV. It was an amazing piece of technology, and kept Fluttershy entertained during her down time! She'd take a bite out of her sandwich, smiling happily at the taste, "Dish ish gud!" SHe'd say, before swallowing hard, blushing that she spoke with a full mouth.

GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus
Rose levitated the blanket over the both of them and snuggled in close to Fluttershy's side... in a friendly way of course. Totally not just snuggling her marefriend best friend. "We are watching, uh..." Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Eventually Rose landed on something way to adult for Fluttershy's eyes, and ended up covering Fluttershy's eyes with her hooves. "Don't look!" She said as she again changed the channel, and landed on...

... Just some soothing music.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Fluttershy had been leaning against Rose, her wing wrapped around her to keep her warm and close. She'd sigh as she felt the blanket wrapped around them, and shifted, snuggling against Rose, before blushing, opening her eyes to see something... Raunchy. She'd blush dangerously red, but thankfully had her eyes covered. Didn't save her ears however. Once the jazz was playing, she'd peak around the hoof, "Is it over?" She'd ask, shaking a bit. She'd not been ready for that at all!

Once she was sure it was safe, she'd sigh and close her eyes, leaning against Rose, "This is nice at least!" She'd say, smiling.

Rose looked down at Fluttershy, who was snuggled into her neck currently, and chuckled a bit. "This is very nice..." She let out a big munch as she bit into the last of her sandwich and sipped at her tea afterwards. The smooth jazz music was actually quite relaxing, and Rose felt the weight of the day coming off! "Have you ever been to a proper party? I'm kind of scared to go to a party with the Princesses..."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Fluttershy would shrug her shoulders, "I've been to a few. Most of them are pretty fun!" She'd say, giggling, "But um... If their is hard drinks... Don't let me have any." She'd say, shaking her head. She remembered the last time she got drunk. She was singing! Out loud! In front of everypony, and eventually had to be carried home by Big Mac... It was an embarrassing day for her.

She'd finish her sandwich, and chase it down with a sip of her tea, letting out a relaxed sigh, settling further into Rose's side, smiling, "The Princesses shouldn't give you a hard time either... They are both really nice." She'd say, smiling warmly.

Rose actually burst out laughing at that. "Nice?! Luna doesn't seem nice. Celestia seems nice, but Luna does not seem nice. She's scary. She shoots apples off my head for target practice when we are testing out weapons!" Rose shook her head vigorously and let out a deep sigh. "... Okay and no hard drinks for you. Is it going to turn out that you are a crazier partier and I'm going to have to watch your every move?"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Fluttershy would wince at what Rose had said, "Luna is... She is very... She has her own way of bonding with ponies!" She'd say finally, smiling weakly. She'd blush at the next question, "I.. I just don't like... How I get when I drink." She'd say, looking away, trying to put on a poker face, which was none at all. She'd turn quickly, and nudge Rose in the side, "So, what do you do when you party?" She'd ask, curious as to what the ex-bandit would get down to.

"Uh..." Rose thought back on a bunch of parties she had with her bandit group. They were all fucked up in their own way. Those parties had been absolutely awful and didn't suit her at all... or perhaps they suited her too much and that was the problem. "... I usually sit in the corner away from everypony else so that I don't have to deal with any of their bad behaviour." Rose said with a little fake grin on her face. She was lying. Again.

She was a terrible liar.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
"I can tell you that I was not off fighting demons in Hell for the past several hundred years." Expellix said bluntly with a raised eyebrow. Trapped in the lowest layer of Hell for that long... ouch. If she weren't an alicorn and goddess of magic, she would probably be dead. He would totally be dead if he had been the one trapped down there. "Sounds like a... not even gonna joke about that, you must've had a shitty time down there."

Eventually, he just laid on his side on the back of the bench, shrugging. "Dunno. I didn't really do a whole lot for most of my life. Nothing interesting about me except my bad history with Starswirl. I did normal rabbit things, skipped most of the wars, fought in the most recent Griffon War grudge match, then did more things with Luna. That's about it."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Fluttershy would frown, looking sadly at Rose, before giving her a hug, "You don't have to tell me if it's bad, but don't lie, okay?" She'd say, smiling at Rose, before sighing, listening to the soft music playing from the TV. She was glad that she had the TV honestly... It made it much easier to entertain other ponies too! She'd snuggle against Rose, before looking at the clock, realising it was getting closer and closer to when they should be heading off to the party!

"Oh, we should get ready! you had an outfit for me?" She'd ask, raising a brow.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Even Starlight jumped when Trixie screamed. But couldn't really blame Trixie. Starlight was also very, very close to screaming even louder. Still in a rather unforgiving, stern mood, she turned to Moonlight. "That reminds me. Don't you have to study too? Just because you're good at grades doesn't mean you can bring me a 'Moonlight did not do her homework' note from the teacher. Again. Go and do your homework. You've had all week to do it."

Moonlight knew better than to talk back to her moms when they're like this, so hurried upstairs. Starlight followed behind her until the bottom step, then shouted up "And I better not catch you reading novels when I come up there!"

Returning to the lounge, she collapsed onto a sofa, gestured Trixie to come join her, and muttered "Kids..."

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

"I imagine good meat is hard to come by in an Empire of Herbivores, though we're not much of an empire anymore. The Crystal Empire is one city and lots of snow. A thousand years ago, it was apparently much bigger, with towns and villages, and it included a lot of what is now Northern Equestria. But I've probably told you all of this already.

Oh by the way, what would you like to do after dinner? I'm actually free for the rest of today, and Flurry Heart's with Sunburst for the week."

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Asa nodded her head slightly, but grinned. "Not a whole bunch of meat, but there are plenty of gems!" She beamed, giggling. The only thing better than a nice steak would have to be a nice gem. Almost any of them would do; red, green, yellow, orange, purple, pink, and her favorite, blue.

The prospect of spending some time with Cadence sounded fun! "Hm... maybe we could go flying or something? We haven't gotten to do something nice like that in a while." She blinked up at Cadence. "Am I gonna be busy all day like you are eventually?"

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Aurora gave a grateful nod of her head when Expellix mentioned that he wasn't going to joke about it, and looked surprised when he mentioned Luna by name. "You know my mother....?" She asked while tilting her head a bit. She then leaned down and sniffed at Expellix a bit, before nodding. "Ah yes, her magical aura is all over you. She's been training you, hasn't she?"

A little hole in reality appeared in front of them, and then the next thing Expellix knew she had his axes in her hooves. The axes that were supposed to be in a private dimension, god damn alicorns. "... Wow these are nice! I thought I felt something magical around here. Really powerful weapons too..."

She teleported the weapons away and stood up before looking over at the two of them. "Time to go. Either of you coming to this.... 'party'?"

Rose looked at the clock as well and quickly bolted upright when she noticed the time! Oh crap they had to get ready! "Uhhh yes, I have stuff you can wear! Come on!" Rose said while grabbing Fluttershy by the hoof and pulling her upright, before dragging her out of the house. She quickly pulled Fluttershy over to her house, braving the cold for a few seconds even though it hurt her fragile unicorn body, and closed the door behind them. Rose's house was only like 3 rooms and puny.

She pulled Fluttershy over to the bedroom, which was one of her three rooms, and then began rummaging around in her closet. Some rather unspeakable things fell out by Rose didn't even notice and eventually pulled out an outfit that would make Fluttershy look like a real adventurer! It was a cowcolt hat, some boots, and a repeating rifle (no ammo) with a shoulder sling! She also tossed Fluttershy a nice intimidating shirt. No leather armor because that was a bit too real.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
"Kids are ridiculous." Trixie said, before snapping upright when she realized the time! "Oh right! We have a party to get too. Where is my cape and hat?!" Trixie said while looking around for said items! Yes, she was wearing the exact same outfit to the party that she wore everywhere else. She really liked it. When she couldn't find it, she began to panic slightly.

"Starburst! STARBURST! MOONLIGHT!" She called to her children, though Starburst showed up first. "Where is my cape and hat?!" She asked a bit harshly, to which Starburst blanched slightly. "I uhm... I uh... I was blending a smoothie and the blender didn't stop so I got scared and stuffed your cape in it to stop the blender..."

Assailant Assailant Avedon Avedon Cyan Hide Cyan Hide GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Luna had just finished cleaning up the barn, and it was now ready for everyone to move into! Which would probably be a good shock to Applejack, who had not yet been told that her barn was being taken over for a party with friends.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Fluttershy would grin with excitement, following Rose to the house quickly. Once inside, she took the time to look around. It was pretty cozy at least! Even for being small. She'd follow Rose to the bedroom, looking around. She didn't get to look around long, as she suddenly had stuff tossed at her!

She dodged most of it, but got hit right in the face with the shirt, going blind for a moment. She'd quickly go about putting it on, looking it over.It had a skull with guns crossed over it. She'd wince at the detail, before then went about putting the other stuff on, before slinging the rifle at her side, smiling at Rose, "Alright! Get ready quick! I don't want to be late for it!" She'd say, grinning with Excitement.

--

Celestia would just be arriving at the Barn, smiling as she stepped in through the entrance, "Oh wow, you did a lovely job, Lulu!" She'd say, grinning at Luna. She'd trot over to Luna, nuzzling her cheek, "Where is Salacia? I imagine she wouldn't miss this." She'd say, looking to the doorway. She'd sigh, before looking back to Luna, "I hope she comes... I want out family to be here." She'd say, smiling happily.

Of course, it would be moment later that Salacia would come trotting in. She was wearing a scarf, with symbols emblazoned onto it. At one end, it was a sun, the other, a crescent moon. She'd sigh as she looked at Celestia and Luna, before looking back, kneeling down, "Come now, Eternia... Moonmom and Sunmom are just inside." She'd say, smiling warmly at her little sister. She remembered when she was that young. Good times and lot of training.

She'd then trot in, heading towards Luna. Thankfully no one else had gotten there just yet, so she could talk to Luna, "Um... Mom... I think I should tell you something..." She'd say, before stopping herself, "I can explain later, after the party." She'd say, smiling warmly at Luna and Celestia, before hugging them both tightly.

Celestia would hug Salacia back, before trotting over to the foal, smiling warmly and happily, before kneeling down, "Hey there, sweetie... How are you feeling?" She'd ask, smiling.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

Leper would be trotting up the road to the farm, taking a quick path from the train station, having come to Ponyville for the party. Mostly because she wanted to say hey to Expellix and give her thanks to the Princesses. She'd probably never got a chance to be where she was if she hadn't come to this land and met the princesses.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Expellix and Gunnolf
Expellix's ears twitched slightly. Joking about past experiences, especially ones in Hell, probably weren't the best ideas ever. He preferred it when others didn't make jokes about his life, so he extended that same courtesy to others. Even if they were one of the ponies who watched him be tortured. Bitch.

But then she just pulled his axes out of their pocket dimension and his eyes widened. "I—how did you—what the fuck." He put his hands up to his face and just let out a long, drawn out, suffering sigh. Alicorns. Alicorns made them all obsolete and he questioned what the point of security measures were when they were around.

Expellix just stared her down. "No, I wasn't."

Gunnolf, on the other paw, wasn't actually too sure. The last party he had gone to was Hearth's Warming, and they... didn't really receive him that well. Something about scaring the ponies. Which kind of made him rethink about doing anything of the sort anymore. Were there going to be others, or was it just friends and family? "I suppose I will have to check with Luna. The last time I was at a party, all the ponies were afraid of me."

Expellix was just suddenly gone. The rabbit seemingly vanished into thin air.

Asa
There was a sudden streak of light seemingly coming their way. It was multicolored, it seemed relatively pony sized, and... who else but Asa glowed like a light bulb during the daytime? You could make an argument for Celestia when she was out to blind everybody, but she wasn't all multicolored. Asa was a Disco ball. Asa also did it naturally, without meaning to, which meant everypony who looked up got to stare at a miniature sun.

She came down harshly into the dirt road just outside the farm, right onto her feet, kicking up a cloud of dust. Shaking herself and folding her wings, she entered the farm, looking about. "Siiiilvaaaaaa? Siiiiiiiilvaaaaaaaaaaaaa? I got your message!"

... And Expellix ran straight into Leper's foreleg! It wouldn't do much to her, but it definitely knocked him back onto his ass and made his nose sore. "Oh what the fu—" He looked up at who it was. The pain in his nose was suddenly forgotten and he got to his feet, suddenly a lot more cheerful. "... Hi Leper! What are you doing here?"

Rose
Seeing as how Rose was literally going as an outlaw being brought in for justice, she dressed... as herself. She already had her wide-brimmed hat on, which was black with an emblem of crossed pistols in the middle, resembling her cutie mark. She had black cowgirl boots on that matched her white fur beautifully, and she threw on her black traveling clothes and black cape to keep herself warm. She looked outlaw enough, and cowgirl enough to make it work!"

"Ready set go!" She said before teleporting them to the party! Which didn't work, because she was awful at magic. They reappeared about two feet to the left, luckily not in a wall. "... Maybe I got overexcited." She mumbled out with a little chuckle, before moving out the door and galloping to the barn!

Princess Luna and Princess Eternia
Luna's stare at Salacia meant that she probably already knew. That was confirmed when she didn't hug Salacia back, and instead just frowned at her. "... That was incredibly stupid. But your training is done, so I'm not allowed to berate you too much. Just maybe think more clearly next time." She said, before giving her daughter a tight hug. "... Besides, I did plenty of dumb things for Daybreak when I was your age. I can't really be that mad." She promptly let Salacia go, because Eternia was punching her in the knee.

The little filly had walked riiiiight past Celestia without so much as a glance and went straight for Moonmom, who she punched until Luna picked her up and gave her a little squeeze. "... Hi." Luna said, not sure whether to 'dawww' over her daughters love or be annoyed that she was being punched. After being hugged, Eternia flew over to Celestia and began punching her in the knee instead!

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Princess Aurora
".. Wow, he's a bundle of fun and laughs, isn't he?" Aurora asked with a sigh as Expellix just disappeared. She looked Gunnolf over and then pursed her lips a bit. "... Come on, wolf boy. I noticed Silva drew a spell from my Weave that turned you smaller, would you like me to do that as well? There would be less of an implosion chance this time. The chances last time were 20% by the way. You might want to never let her cast a spell on you again."

Either way Aurora was heading for the party, so he could either keep up or not go!

Princess Silvanus
Silvanus was just arriving at the farm now and was just outside of the barn! Since nopony else was around and the music was blaring inside the barn, Silvanus decided to... confront Asa! "Howdy Asa. Sweetpea. Uh. Sally is sayin' she loves me or somethin', don't 'urt 'er feelins, don't fight wit' 'er, she already feelin' bad 'bout screamin' it in public."

With that being said Silvanus leaned in to peck her dragonessfriend on the cheek and smiled. "This is our... firs' real date!"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Fluttershy

Fluttershy would giggle at Rose as she just decided to put on her regular attire, before nodding her head, "This is gonna be so much fun!" She'd say, before suddenly being teleported... Two feet over. At least it didn't make her sick! She'd shake her head, before conking it on the wall she was almost in, "Eep!" She'd eep, before jumping away from the wall. Then she'd look at Rose, frowning. Then Rose was out the door!

"H- hey! Wait up!" She'd say, flying after the mare, heading for the barn.

Salacia

Salacia would be sitting in the upper part of the barn, relaxing on a blanket. The Music was certainly blaring, and thankfully she could tune it out for the most part. She'd look down at Eternia as she did to Celestia and Luna what she'd done to her. She'd let out a sigh. Why couldn't it have been a sister that wasn't just... A prick at a young age? She couldn't really say much, considering she'd been a little hellion herself, and would just chuckle, before blowing a tuft of hair out of her eyes.

Sitting up, she'd levitate a bottle up to herself from one of the tables down in the main area, and bring it upto herself, popping it open. After swigging down some of the liquid, in a very unreagal fashion, she'd sigh deeply, before leaning back against a hay bale, humming quietly to herself.

Celestia

Celestia would frown as Eternia just trotted right on by, and would stand to her full height, watching the little pony stroll upto Luna and start punching her. She'd let out a deep sigh, before just sitting back, ready to greet the ponies that enter.

Then Eternia would come over, and Celestia would look down, feeling the punches, "Hello, sweetie!" She'd say, before picking up the foal, hugging her with her hooves and wings, "Who is mommies little angel?" She'd ask, grinning at Eternia, before pulling her close, blowing a raspberry into her belly, "You are!" She'd say, before nuzzling Eternia's cheek, "You are!" She'd say again, before laying down, setting the foal between her legs.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

Leper would look down at Expellix, shaking her hoof a bit, "Teleporting like that will make you explode one day." She'd say, chuckling at the rabbit, "I was heading to the party, going to see the princesses and express my thanks, and maybe see you." She'd say, laughing, "Seems like you found me instead, friend." She'd say, before leaning down, letting him get onto her back without jumping, "Are you on your way there too?" She'd ask, raising a brow.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Gunnolf
"... Age hasn't done Expellix any favors, I think. The older that little rabbit gets, the more he seems to... get worse." Gunnolf wasn't totally sure how to word it exactly. Expellix wasn't really that bad of a... rabbit, to be sure, but he was not exactly ideal when it came to others. "Perhaps it has something to do with age just being unnatural for him, or it really is just his personality in the works. I never decided to ask because I didn't want to deal with his personal problems."

At the mention of the shrinking spell, he shrugged his shoulders. "Sure, but no more fire. I hate fire."

Princess Asa
Asa... stared at Silvanus. It had been a long time since she had heard them speaking in such a way, it actually took her a few seconds to comprehend what was said at all. "... Oh, well, um, okay. I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to react to that bit of news." Salacia was also in love with Silvanus? She wasn't sure whether that was a problem or not. Guess it depended on if Silvanus felt the same way.

The dragoness decided to just leave it. Probably should go talk to Salacia later. Or not. Who knows. "Our first real date... Huh, when you put it that way, this is actually a lot more exciting!" She grinned at Silvanus, leaning over and giving her marefriend a light nuzzle. "This'll be fun!"

Expellix shook his head. "Dunno what you mean, I didn't even teleport! I'm just fast on my feet." It was true. He could run quite quick when he really wanted to. One of the perks was just that he was damn near dead silent when he was moving around. He took the opportunity to hop onto her back. "I was going to head back to Canterlot, but I suppose I can stay a little bit for the party. Loud music and stuff kind of hurts my ears."

Rose
Fluttershy was so much faster than Rose that it wasn't even funny. Rose was pretty fit by anypony's standards, but Applejack's farm wasn't very close and flying was way faster than walking. And she wasn't an earth pony, so good luck running all that way. They had barely gotten halfway to the farm before Rose had to stop and take a breather. "I'M... FINE!..." she huffed loudly while taking in massive gulps of air. After a few seconds her heart had stopped hammering and she looked tiredly up at Fluttershy.

"Okay... go!" she said before running off again. This time she actually made it to the party, where she stumbled right in through the door and slammed her face off Celestia's flank, rolling over tiredly onto her back. "I hate being a unicorn..."

Eternia
Like usual, Eternia was having none of this 'raspberry' game that Celestia kept trying to play! Eternia turned into a pile of sand right in front of Celestia's eyes, and reformed a little bit away. She was staring at Celestia annoyedly, as if asking 'how dare you touch me, peasant'... that was until Rose stumbled in, slammed into her mother, and ended up belly up on the ground.

"Haha doit again!" Eternia cheered while clapping her hooves together!

Spitfire
"HEY! THAT'S MY WINE!" came a screeching female voice from somewhere down below. A moment later a blur of fire filled the air as a pegasus shot up and landed beside Salacia! Well to anypony else it would have been a blur, to Salacia's enhanced reflexes Spitfire might as well have been moving in slow motion. Still, Spitfire moved faster than she processed information and began to say, "Who do you think you are, just stealing a mares wine li-..." before coming to a screeching halt.

The Captain of the Wonderbolts blanched, cleared her throat, and gave the most disarming smile she could manage. "... Oh, heyyy Princess. I, uh... was looking for someone who stole my bottle of wine. But it... wasn't you. I was mistaken."

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Silvanus
"Aye pardner gon' be real fun dontcha know?! Gon' dance an' drink an' sing all night long!" Silvanus said while grabbing Asa, picking her up and beginning to dance with the dragoness! Although the dancing was more like 'hold on for dear life' because Silvanus was throwing her in a circle. The earth goddess ended up tossing the dragon into the air, to a safe distance, and then ran inside while she was landing!

When she got inside, Silvanus offered her a glass of vodka.

Aurora
Well Aurora couldn't really say that Gunnolf was wrong. "That's... one way to put it, I guess. But you know in the end, the problems of those around you might become your own. What if Expellix went mad with loneliness and having a friend to talk to would have stopped it? That's on you. Powerful magic users go insane all the time."

A wave of magic (which looked like fire just to torment the wolf) rolled over him, and Gunnolf would feel himself shrinking! And not burning thankfully. "Good to go! More normal now. You giant wolves are pretty interesting animals, I'll give you that."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Gunnolf
Gunnolf didn't appear very enthused by that. "Consider this; during that Griffon War, instead of putting me out when I was on fire, he just let it keep burning and used it as ammunition. While it worked to buy us some time, those scars have not disappeared, and I'm still not very happy with him about it. It isn't the first time I've had a run-in with fire." He glanced down at his right foreleg then. The fur there was a little shorter than the rest. "Each time has just been bad for me. Somebody taking advantage of it is a little annoying."

When the wave of magic came, he immediately tried to get away, because it looked like fire. Actually, the wolf was reduced to a pitiful mess, whining and yelping at first. It was only after he realized that he wasn't actually burning, and was just smaller, that he looked back up and glared at Aurora. "That's not funny." He growled. "Don't play with my fears just because I can't fight back."

He slowly stood back up and walked towards the barn, his ears picking up the loud music from far away. This wolf was not in a very good mood anymore.

Asa
Dancing and drinking and... okay, she was spinning now. Asa visibly blanched when Silvanus had grabbed her, already knowing exactly what was coming next. She did her best to at least try and reciprocate, but that just ended with her being tossed into the sky. But there was at least one good thing—she had wings! Instead of harmlessly splatting on the ground, she harmlessly just fluttered to the ground and walked inside.

"Sometimes I'm really glad that I'm a dragon, Silvanus. You're the reason why." She took the offered vodka and just took a single large swig, sighing, but smirking. "So! What did you want to do? Besides getting drunk." She eyed the vodka. "Mom is probably not going to be happy with me, but a little alcohol isn't going to hurt."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Fluttershy

Fluttershy didn't expect to take the lead like she had, and slowed down to keep in pace with Rose! She'd fly along side her, "We could just... Walk..." She'd offer, but Rose was having none of it! She'd land next to Rose when she had to stop, and rubbed her back with a hoof, "hey, don't push too hard now!" She'd say, raising a brow, before suddenly Rose shot off again. Fluttershy blinked a few times, before sighing, quickly flying after her.

Then she slammed into Celestia's flank, and flipped over, landing on the other side, "Oh! Oh no! Celestia, I'm sorry! She was just excited!" She'd say, looking worried.

Celestia

Celestia had been watching Eternia just fade away, must have not been feeling so good, before appearing a little bit away. Celestia would narrow her eyes, before trying to scooch near the foal, "Don't you love momma, Eternia?" She'd ask, looking expectant.

Then she felt something hit her ass, and her head would snap up, whipping around to look at whatever did it, blushing, "Wha- What?!" She'd ask, looking around, before realising what had happened, "Oh goodness... Fluttershy... Rose... You both scared me, I thought something had happened..." She'd say, sighing, placing a hoof on her chest. Then she looked at Eternia, raising a brow at her happiness from seeing Rose flying over her, and onto the floor. She'd sigh, before reaching out, booping Eternia's nose.

Salacia

Salacia had been on her second 'sip' before hearing the voice. She watched as Spitfire flew up to land beside her, raising a brow, "Spitfire?" She'd ask, raising a brow, before smiling, offering her the bottle too, "I don't mind sharing it, Fire, I thought no one was looking at it." She'd say, giggling weakly, before shifting over on the blanket, so Spitfire could lay on it if she wanted to as well.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

Leper would chuckle, shaking her head, "Certainly didn't see you. I assumed you'd teleported, and I ran into you. Oh well, I accept your apology." She'd joke, laughing lightly. She'd continue trotting along, heading through the entrance to the farm, slowly trotting towards the barn, hearing the music, pausing, "Maybe we can just sit outside... I have acute hearing." She'd say, nodding her head, before going to stand outside the barn.

"If you'd like anything, I can go in and grab us a drink." She'd offer, chuckling.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Aurora
"It was just a harmless joke! Besides, you have to get over your fear of fire at some point. Didn't you know that Silvanus wants to make you her chosen? That means you'll live for at least 1000 years, and you will have to face fire again in that time." Aurora said while following along beside Gunnolf. "You know, she needs to do that soon. I sense that you're getting weaker by the day."

Asa
"Your mom isn't here to care. Besides, we are old enough to drink... almost! That means we can drink. I am a Goddess and I declare it so." Silvanus said proudly, puffing out her chest a little. Unfortunately she failed to see her mother Luna walking up slowly behind her, with an annoyed expression. Silvanus tilted the glass of vodka up to her lips to take a sip, only for it to turn into black smoke and rise towards the ceiling... before the glass disappeared entirely.

Asa's glass did not.

"Oh dear." Luna said while coming up to stand beside Silvanus. "Dear, that's not water. It's alcohol. Here, I think this is what you were looking for." Luna handed Silvanus a little green sippy cup, the same one she had used as a foal. It was filled with water. "Here's your lil sippy cup my cute little grass pony!" She said while headlocking Silvanus and giving her a rough head rub.

Now that she was properly embarrassed in front of Asa, Luna left.

Rose
Rose eventually got up from her gasping spot on the floor and ran over to the table, grabbing the first liquid that she could find! That ended up being rum, which she began to down like water... before realizing it was rum. She ended up choking on it a bit and set the bottle back down. She had only taken a mouthful but... it was rum. That would not feel good in a few minutes.

"... Uh oh!" was all she said to Fluttershy!

Spitfire
Spitfire looked at the offered blanket, and then looked around. Was it appropriate to sit with a princess? She wasn't really sure, but... eh why not. She took the offered seat, and then also took the offered bottle of wine! And then she drank it. All of it. She just put her lips around the bottle, tilted her head back, and drained the entire thing a if it was chocolate milk.

"Yummy!" She said while throwing the bottle off into the corner, where it landed harmlessly on some hay. "Bring up another!"

Eternia
Now that Eternia was in a good mood, the foal giggled brightly and reached out to boop Celestia back! Only she ended up falling on her face instead and got up, dusting herself off and looking annoyed. She looked ready to scream, before noticing that there was a table... with candy! She instead rushed over there and began to stuff her face with anything that she could find.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Celestia

Celestia would giggle, smiling at the sight of Eternia being happy, but then she fell. She'd try to catch her, but was a smidge too late, and wince. She was ready to try and calm Eternia down if she panicked, but then the foal suddenly rushed for the candy instead. Celestia let out a deep sigh, before looking to Luna, smiling warmly, then went to Eternia. She was gonna spend time with her foal damn it!

Fluttershy

Fluttershy would raise a brow at Rose, watching her chug down water. Then she saw the label, and her eyes widened, "Wait, Ro-" She'd start, but Rose had already stopped. Then she said 'uh oh' and Fluttershy began to worry. Would Rose be like her if she drank to much?! She'd rush to Rose's side, and rub her back, "Hey, are you okay?" She'd ask, looking worried for the mare, before lookng around, hoping to see anything that could help.

Looking around, she'd grab a bottle, handing it to Rose, "Here, drank this, it should help. She thought it was water, and she was wrong.

Salacia

Sal would just lay there, watching the party with a smile, before turning to Spitfire, watching her toss the bottle, "Oh, sure." She'd say, before snatching up a few bottles, setting them next to Spitfire and herself, "Here you go." She'd say, hoofing a bottle, before taking her own, popping it open. She'd chug down a good bit, blinking before smiling at the warmth in her stomach, "Burns... Are you sure this is wine?" She'd ask, before looking at the bottle.

Scotch?! Who brought the liquor? A professional drinker? She'd look around, before sighing, and took another, slightly smaller 'sip'.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Gunnolf
He let out a huff. "'At some point' doesn't mean now. If I become a Chosen then I will work on it, and if I don't, well... it isn't going to matter and you just scared a poor old wolf for nothing." Silvanus hadn't spoken to him about becoming a Chosen since she had mentioned it that one time, so he wasn't sure if that was happening. His days were pretty numbered... not that he would admit it.

There was obvious weakness in him. Especially since he was already looking a little run down. Walking around a lot in the Everfree Forest, being scared twice in a short period time, it took a bit of a toll on him. "I'm fine." He sniffed. "I can handle a bit of adventure still."

Asa
Asa's eyes widened when she could clearly see an annoyed Luna walking up from behind Silvanus. She wanted to say something, but her lips were just sealed shut. Luna wasn't going to berate them for drinking alcohol, was she? She didn't recall the lunar goddess ever really caring about such a thing before. But that would turn out to be the least of her worries.

Silvanus's glass just disappeared in the black smoke, while hers stayed in place. So Asa took another sip and watched the show unfold right before her very eyes. Luna was truly a parent, a parent with a code of duty, and that duty meant embarrassing her children. The optimal moment was embarrassing them in front of their marefriend or coltfriend. She had chosen her time to strike well.

The dragoness really tried her best to not laugh at Silvanus, but it was a losing battle. Her face was turning upwards into a grin and little giggles were breaking through the facade. Eventually, she just gave up the fight and burst out laughing, immediately covering her mouth to try and stifle it. Silvanus was gonna murder her but that was hilarious.

Eventually, she offered Silvanus her own glass. "I'm... I'm so sorry, Silv, that was... it was just priceless." She giggled, shaking her head, trying to clear her amusement. "Here, you can have mine."

Expellix just shook his head. "No, I actually just ran into you trying to get away from Aurora. All of these alicorns just keep popping up out of nowhere. Aurora in particular is tied to... really bad memories." He did not want to elaborate on that particular notion, and instead, just hopped off of her back. "No way, you should go enjoy yourself at the party! The princesses are over there. I don't want to spoil your fun."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back