• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MLP - Age of Exploration (Discord Chat Available)

Who Is Best Princess?

• A) Luna

• B) A

• C) B

• D) That sun one

Results are only viewable after voting.
Characters
Here
Other
Here
GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus
"I don't want you to take a life, Salacia. I would never want that..." Luna went a bit quiet and just shook her head, letting out a deep sigh that seemed to come right from her soul. "It's just... something we need to talk about. Maybe a simple bandit hunt with real blades this time. But enough of that!" Luna stood up from her spot on her smokey cloud, and held her hoof out to Salacia.

"I am going to Applejack's farm. We are taking over the barn tonight and turning it into a dance floor for all of our friends. Would you like to come and help me decorate?" She asked with a little smile!

Avedon Avedon
It had been quite a few years since Fleur and Rarity had first met, and right now Fleur needed something from her! There was a knock at the door of Carousel Boutique, and when Rarity opened the door she would find Fleur standing there! The mare had a dark blue hat and scarf on, along with little hoof warmers! She was also shivering because it was positively dreadful out!

"... I'm coming in!" Fleur said as the door opened and she barged in, not waiting for Rarity to greet her. It was way to cold outside for the model to just stand there and freeze to death!

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
"Well that IS what doors are made for. Congratulations Fleur. You have discovered their use while still keeping an exquisite look on. Now what is it I can do for you as a rewar?"
Rarity said though she still poured out a ncie hot cup of tea to the model

Avedon Avedon
"I need a dress made! But not just any dress, the most beautiful dress known to ponydom!" She waved her arms around to emphasize her point. "It's for the Grand Galloping Gala, of course. I always go, but this year I want to go with more... style!"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Rarity laughed, soft and excited, she certainly appreciated the most ambitious customers!
"Ah but no matter how divine a dress I make you darling, it simply CANNOT meet such lofty qualifications. I'm an artisan of my craft, I can weave the finest of materials in patterns so complex it as if the VERY nature of the universe was plucked from the air and entwined around you to dazzle and outshine the stars...but no matter what I do, the most glamorous and beautiful of gowns to ever be seen, will always be whatever it is I am wearing~"
She winked

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Salacia would smile at Luna, trotting over and nuzzling her neck, "I understand mom... Thank you." She'd say softly, hugging Luna with a wing, before taking a step back. She'd pull in a deep breath, and sigh, before shaking her head, "I just... It still worries me." She'd say, before dropping the subject.

She'd then perk up at the mention of going to Ponyville, knowing that Rose was staying out there sometimes. She'd smile happily at Luna, clapping her hooves together, "Yes! I'd love to help with with that!" She'd say, grinning, before quickly standing up. She'd unfold her wings, before shaking herself. Her wings would flutter a slight bit, and then she was ready to go! She'd look at Luna, "I'm ready to go mother!" She'd say, grinning.

Avedon Avedon
Fleur rolled her eyes a little and walked past Rarity, leaning over just enough to shove the mare with her shoulder. "Mmmhm. We all know you are more beautiful than any model on the planet, Rarity... no need to rub it in my face." She chuckled a bit and shook her head, just letting out a sigh as she did so. "But really, I need a dress. Didn't you make the Princesses wedding dresses? Do something like that! But... better!" She grinned at Rarity. Surely such a task would be easily for the greatest dressmaker in Equestria!

"Then let's get a move on!" Luna chirped happily, before diving from the cloud. It was only like 20 feet above the ground so she had no real time for fancy maneuvers, and instead just took off towards Ponyville! Pegasi weren't much affected by the cold anyway, with their fluffy feathers and such, and Luna really wasn't effected by it! Salacia too. They could fly all day and not get cold.

Soon enough they arrived at Applejack's farm and made their way to the barn. Luna quickly opened the door and motioned inside. "Okay, let's start changing things around. Applejack said that we will need to move all the farm equipment out and then we can do whatever we want, as long as the barn stays in one piece! Being on this Earth Pony land reminds me of when Daybreak and I lived with the Earth Ponies..."

Luna let out a happy sigh and shook her head a bit. "... It also wants me to do some good old fashioned hard work! No magic, let's go." She said before walking over and, uh... picking up the tractor. Okay so it was a bit easier for her than a regular Earth Pony...

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Salacia would grin widely, before flying off the cloud, following after Luna! She'd sigh happily at the feeling of the wind between her wings, before banking to the left, before pushing herself to catch up and follow beside Luna.

Once they were at Applejacks house, Salacia would land beside Luna, following her into the barn, "All of the farm equipment, and try not to knock down the building. Easy!" She'd say, starting to fire up her magic. Then Luna said they couldn't use magic, and chuckled, "I should have figured" She'd say, laughing quietly.

She'd move to the plow, putting on the harness, starting to drag it out with ease, "Hey, this shouldn't be that hard actually!" She'd say, chuckling her herself, "How's Applejack been, do you know? I've not spoken with her much." She'd say, sighing, "I do enjoy talking to Applebloom, she's pretty down to earth. I bet her and Silva could be friends probably." She'd joke, back pulling the plow a good few feet away from the barn, then took the harness off.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
"Well while I wouldn't dream of charging a friend more than another, I would still need YOU to procure those fabrics. It was quite the extravagant set...."
She let her eye wander over Fleur, already devising a few possible dresses, though none could trully be of the quality made for a goddess that wouldn't stop Rarity from doing her best.
"How long is it until the Galla anyways now darling?

"Dear..." Luna looked over at Salacia as she dragged the plow out of the barn, carrying the tractor on her back. "... We both know that Silva doesn't and can't have friends. She's to lame. She probably would have scared Applebloom away with that stone golem of hers." Luna chuckled a bit as they stopped outside the barn, and she set the tractor down beside the plow, beside the barn.

She then went back inside and started to remove the hand tools that were laying around! Just things like hammers, rakes, things like that. Nothing dangerous... at least, not to them. But the last thing she needed was a drunken Rarity waving a pitchfork around.

Avedon Avedon
"I'll, uh... give you the money for the clo- I mean, fabrics." Fleur said with a little smile on her face. "I am not a tailor and have noooo idea what to get. I just stand there and look good, but it's your job to make me look good! Duh. So, uh... start purchasing." Fleur pulled out a coin purse and handed it to Rarity. It should cover everything, except for the really expensive one-of-a-kind fabrics.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Gunnolf was clearly taking care to not have another flower. That was a little bit too much heat for him... plus he was afraid he might actually set himself on fire. Again. He hadn't forgotten the first time it happened during the Griffon War, and especially since the scars still lingered underneath his fur. He didn't exactly have a swell relationship with heat.

Which meant that Silva just got more! "How many of these have you planted? " He wondered out loud. "I still think you should cut back on the heat for the rest of us. Maybe if we were dragons we could handle it, but, well... definitely not a dragon. Do furry dragons exist? "

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Salacia would sigh, looking at Luna, "I think Silva can make friends... I just don't think she wants to. Asa is the best friend she could have, considering she would live for a very long time." She'd say, shrugging her shoulders, sighing. She'd help Luna, taking some of the tools, putting them onto her back, "And I think Applebloom wouldn't be too bothered by the Golem, didn't she... Hasn't she nearly died a few times?" She'd ask, a little bothered that the foal nearly went down at a young age.

She'd go back in, looking around, before moving around the hay bales, moving them around to function as tables and a stage area, "I'm sure AJ would like that." She'd say, smiling at her work.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
"... No, dear. I don't think furry dragons exist. What would that even look like...?" She shook her head a bit and just chuckled. It took them a few minutes to find the next flower, which Silva ripped out of the ground and teleported away. "Aaaannnnnd that was the last one! I didn't plant too many yet. You're right though, they are way too hot. I'll tone it down."

Silvanus turned towards Ponyville this time and started walking in that direction. "Now then, follow me. Let's go get some food and a drink. I'm old enough to have alcohol now!"

"Everypony in Ponyville has nearly died a few times. But us ponies are nothing if not strong, we usually overcome it. I heard Fluttershy had a staring contest with a Cockatrice once and won." Luna looked around at the barn and nodded a bit to herself. "I can finish up here, Salacia. Why don't you go find Rose and Silvanus, and let them know about the party?"

With that being said, Luna set to work making the place fit for a party!

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Salacia would nod her head. Ponyville had been the place of many problems, if she remembered correctly, and the people had managed to survive a good bit. Then the war happened, and it was amazing that so many of the ponies had lived. Aside from a good amount of people that weren't well known.

She'd look at Luna, before trotting up to her, hugging her tight, "Alright, mom, thank you. I'll see you at the party!" She'd say, before galloping out of the barn, taking to the air quickly. SHe'd fly off towards Ponyville, hoping to find Rose quickly, but was beginning to think she should go find Silva first. She wanted to tell her about her feelings. Which she probably would have never brought up, if Luna hadn't told her too. She'd think about it, before just flying towards Fluttershy's house, opting instead to pick up rose. Hopefully she would actually be there.

In the past 10 years, Rose had made quite a few connections in Equestria. While her family had originally been destroyed during the Griffon War, she had rebuilt herself and now was even working with Princess Luna and Starstreak to help test firearms! Her cutiemark had ended up being a pair of crossed pistols, so there was currently nopony better to test those lethal new weapons. She also made many friend connections in those 10 years, not the least of which was Fluttershy!

Salacia would find Rose at Fluttershy's cabin, like she usually was. Rose had built her own house nearby, and now helped Fluttershy take care of the animals... in a sense. Rose wasn't great with animals, but she was very good at keeping poachers away. Many poachers would love to get their hands on a bear pelt, and Rose helped ensure that didn't happen. Her house was only a few dozen feet from Fluttershy's and had been built on the same land, with Fluttershy's permission of course.

At the moment Rose was just lounging around with Fluttershy, sipping some hot chocolate from the balcony and watching the snow fall.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Salacia would land beside them, landing with a loud thump, before looking down at them, grinning, "Hello, Rose! And Fluttershy." She'd say, grinning, before looking at Rose, "Hey, Luna wanted me to tell you that there is going to be a party at Aj's barn later tonight, and wanted to know if you were going to come." She'd say, blinking, before looking at Fluttershy, "And you too, Fluttershy." She'd add on finally.

Fluttershy had nearly jumped out of her skin when Salacia landed so abruptly, but finally calmed down, and smiled at her, "Oh yes, of course I'll be going to the party with Rose." She'd say. Salacia would tilt her head to the side at that, "Well, as long as you are both there." She'd say.

Rose had been caught by surprise when Salacia landed beside them with a loud thump as well, but didn't jump quite as much as Fluttershy had. "'By Luna... don't you know not to sneak up on a mare? You're going to give me a heart attack! Damn feather-brains..." Rose muttered out before looking over at Fluttershy the pegasus. "... No offence. That was directed at her, not you!"

At the mention of a party, Rose seemed to think about it a bit and then slowly nodded her head. "I... Yeah, that sounds fun?" She looked over at Fluttershy who was apparently wanting to go, and nodded a bit more. "Yeah. I think that would be... cool. I'm not a very good dancer though."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Salacia pursed her lips as Rose seemed to not be all that thrilled, and flapped her wings a few times, "Okay, well, I hope to see you there! Both of you!" She'd say, before turning on a dime, and launched herself into the air, flying off towards the Inn.

If she knew her sister, that was where she'd be going. She might even get herself a drink, she was sure she'd need one before the night was over...

She'd land outside the Inn, shaking herself off. She'd look at the place, finding it's rustic nature to be nice, before trotting in. Almost immediately, her ears were assaulted by ponies singing on a stage, and she'd press her ears flat to her head, wincing. She'd slowly make her way around the place, before finding a quiet seat, on the far end of the bar, away from the loud ponies. She didn't see Silva anywhere, and was beginning to think it best to just leave.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Gunnolf sniffed. "I don't know, but I think they would look funny. Do you suppose akin to like Asa, just... with fur? " It was a fun thought to have. They would look absolutely ridiculous, and frankly, the fur wouldn't seemingly serve any real purpose. Dragon scales were naturally insulated, weren't they?

Alcohol almost made him want to turn right back around and go back to Canterlot. He had tried to stuff, and while it didn't taste bad, he got a little bit carried away last time. Carried away as in he got way too drunk, and so, was stumbling around for a while before he called it quits and curled up somewhere to sleep. The next morning he had a pounding headache.

That made the great wolf have second thoughts. "You can drink all the alcohol, and I'll... I'll do something." He mumbled. "Last time I had a headache for the entire day after..."

Rose was obviously confused that Salacia dropped in, said barely three words to them, and then took off again. She paused for a moment and then looked over at Fluttershy with a perplexed expression. "Did I... do something wrong? She seemed kind of upset..." Rose let out a sigh and just shook her head. She hoped Salacia wasn't upset at her for some reason, what had she even done wrong??

GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Silvanus just chuckled and looked over at Gunnolf with a raised eyebrow. "Oh Gunny, you don't have to drink anything. I just want to drink something! It tastes funny and I kind of like it, especially wine." She chuckled a bit as they got into Ponyville and went into the bar. She already knew that Salacia was in there from their bond, and turned to look at Gunnolf. She tried casting a spell on him to shrink his size to that of a normal wolf, which he could either accept or decline! If he declined, he'd just have to stick his head in the window.

She then went inside and found a nice seat beside Salacia and ordered a glass of wine for herself, and her sister! They were still young enough that they could drink unenchanted alcohol, it just took a lot of it. "Hey sis. What's up?" She said as their wine was delivered, levitating the glass over to Salacia.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Salacia nearly leapt from her seat when Silva came in, and she start to grin with excitement. Then she thought about Asa, and suddenly it felt like everything was falling down. She'd inhale deeply, before blowing it all out. She'd then smile at Silva as she sat down, "Nothing much, Silva, I was just looking for you actually... I wanted to talk to you about... Somethings..." She'd say, sounding a little nervous. She'd shift a bit, but then the waitress came over, smiling, "What can I get you two?" She'd ask.

"Vodka." Sal would say simply, staring at the table. Once everyone had ordered, she'd look up at Silva, shuddering, "So... Um... How're you and Asa doing?" She'd say, trying to not immediately jump into what she wanted to talk about.

-
Fluttershy would look at Rose, also severely confused as to what had just happened, but sighed deeply, shaking her head, "I think... I might have upset her." She'd say, sighing, "I'll need to go and say sorry later..." She'd say, looking down, shaking her head, "It wasn't your fault." She'd say before shifting slightly in her chair. She'd look at Rose, before stretching her wings, "Do you want to get some tea? I had some made before you got here." She'd offer, smiling at Rose.

Last edited:
Well, Salacia just turned down the wine that Silvanus had ordered for her, so that was a good start. "Uh.... huh." Silva just muttered out before drinking all of Salacia's wine, and then all of her own before ordering some more... for herself, obviously. None for Salacia this time. "I'll take a chipotle chicken panini too, thank you." Silva said to the barkeep and flipped her a few extra bits.

"Asa and I are doing well, I think? I mean it's still pretty new, we haven't even been on a proper date yet. How are you and Rose doing?"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus
Gunnolf, seeing as how he couldn't normally fit through the door, he accepted Silvanus's spell to make himself a bit smaller. It was... it was certainly a strange experience, he'll give it that. Suddenly changing from a giant, dwarfin Silvanus even, to being smaller than her was just bizarre. After he got acquainted with being actually small for once, he followed Silvanus into the establishment.

He... ordered nothing! There really wasn't much that he actually wanted from this place. If he was that hungry, he would go out and do a bit of light hunting, but he had been noticeably not very hungry recently. It was a little uncanny. His appetite has been dwindling for quite a while now, and it was even starting to seem like a chore to eat foods he normally enjoyed a lot. Perhaps it would be worth asking somebody about it.

The white wolf took a seat furthest away from the rest of the ponies. "Hello, Salacia." He greeted with a small nod.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

Salacia would look at Silva, realising she'd just missed Silvanus' offer and tried to reach out with a hoof, but it was too late. The drink was already down and away. She'd frown deeply, "I... Sorry... I'm just really nervous..." She'd say, before looking at Gunnolf with her eyes, "Hey..." She'd say, giving a wave to him, "You got small." She'd comment, before looking up at Silva. When she brought up her and Asa going on a date, she'd wince inwardly, looking away, specifically at the ponies performing.

"Rose? Oh... I think she and Fluttershy are together... Apparently." She'd say, before having a glass set down in front of her. She'd levitate it up, looking at it, before offering it to Silva, "Um... For the one I missed." She'd say. Smooth... She'd think to herself.

Rose stood up and flexed her, uh... horn(?)... and then nodded. "I'd love some tea. I really should go buy something to wear to the dance, but what would I even wear?" She asked as she followed Fluttershy inside of the cottage. "A dress isn't really appropriate for a barn dance, is it? Maybe like... my wide-brimmed hat and some cowgirl boots?"

GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
"Haha, wow, you look dumb." Silvanus said while just starting at Gunnolf's cute new small form! "Kind of cute, though. I'm very happy that spell worked, I was worried it might implode you by accident! I've never actually tested it on a live being before! Although keep an eye out for any feelings of imminent implosion, please." Silvanus warned quite seriously. It would be a real shame if Gunnolf died to one of her spells!

Silvanus was in the middle of drinking from her new wine glass when she heard Salacia say Rose and Fluttershy were apparently together. Silvanus sucked in a bunch of wine before coughing and spewing wine everywhere. "WHAT?! ROSE AND FLUTTERSHY ARE A COUPLE?!" she practically yelled, and in that moment the entire bar went GASP! and began muttering to themselves about this juicy new tidbit of information!

Fluttershy would definitely be happy about that.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus
Gunnolf didn't miss Salacia's attempts at... what appeared to be pulling an Asa. She was just as awkward as the dragon about her feelings! He wasn't exactly sure how well this was going to go, but... guess it would figure itself out in due time anyhow. He just stared at Salacia in a slight bit of surprise from the gesture before shaking his head and standing up.

"I... will keep that in mind, Silvanus. And yes, I did, Salacia." He replied, nodding his head, letting his eyes flick between the both of them. He winced pretty hard from Silvanus shouting, his ears in pain from how loud it was. Why does everything have to be so damn loud when it came to ponies? He was surprised his ears even still worked at all still.

He turned his eyes to Salacia, projecting his thoughts only to her. "Don't bottle it up for too long. It isn't good for you." He warned lightly, turning around and heading back out. His thoughts became audible to Silvanus again. "I'm going back out. You two have fun." He said lightly before disappearing out the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back