• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MLP - Age of Exploration (Discord Chat Available)

Who Is Best Princess?

• A) Luna

• B) A

• C) B

• D) That sun one

Results are only viewable after voting.
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Fluttershy would smile, laughing softly at what Rose suggested, "I know Applejack would like it... I might have something for you, we could go as a pair!" She'd suggest, leading ROse into the cottage. Inside, she'd go to the kitchen, quickly pouring them both a cup of tea, before hoofing over Rose's, "I have a few Outfits from a few Nightmare Night parties." She'd say, giggling, "We could be go as cowgirls!" She'd suggest, grinning excitedly.

-

Salacia would look around as everyone gasped, a bit confused, before looking at Silva, "I... I wanted to talk to you by the way..." She'd say, trying to ignore the fact that Gunnolf had just completely invaded her mind, which had her slightly shook. She'd blink a few times, "I wanted to talk about... Um... What we... Um... I was wondering if you wanted to go... To the barn party... Later tonight..." She'd finally say, smiling nervously at Silva.

It was just sad, how obvious it was that she was dancing around a certain topic. Literally anyone could see it, except her. She thought she was being clever.

"You know... Together..." She'd add, looking down at the shot glass that Silva didn't drink. She'd stare at it for a moment, before looking back up at Silva, smiling weakly, "Do you?"

GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus
"I'm going to go as a bandit!" Rose said with a giggle and a clap of her hooves before realizing that was not at all funny considering she used to literally rob ponies for a living. "... That was just a joke, I'm not going to rob anypony." She emphasized, though Fluttershy probably already knew that anyway. Rose had never exactly been a bad pony, just distraught after losing everything during the war. She had been pretty easy to convince to take up adventuring, rather than banditry.

"Cowgirls, huh? I would be up for that. Maybe you can go as a bandit and I'll go as a, uh... wench??" Rose said with a little furrowing of her eyebrows!

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Silvanus waved goodbye to Gunnolf and as he stepped outside the inn, the spell shrinking his size was reverted! He ran right into Aurora, one of Luna and Celestia's children who had returned a few years ago. She was apparently the Goddess of Magic many thousands years ago, but had been lost to a demon attack and only recently returned from Tartarus after being freed by her mothers and sisters combined attempts.

"Oh hey Gunnolf." Aurora said as she bumped into the wolf, which knocked her on her flank. She rubbed her head a bit and then stood back up. "I was just going to see my sisters, but I sense something is off with Salacia. I'll leave them alone. How are you?" She asked as she turned to follow the large wolf boi!

Salacia obviously didn't understand how big a deal Fluttershy being in a relationship was!

... In that it wasn't a big deal, at all. But Ponyville was a small town and rumors spread quickly. Plus ponies around here would gossip about anything that they could get their hooves on. So that was a whole can of worms opened that Fluttershy and Rose probably didn't need! Ponies were definitely going to annoy them now, especially foals asking when they were getting married.

"There's a party tonight?" Silvanus asked with a bit of mild confusion, before furrowing her eyebrows a bit at Salacia's words. "And you want to go... together?" She seemed to think it over a bit, before her frown turned into a grin! Aw, Salacia wanted to spend sisterly time with her where they wouldn't be arguing! That was adorable!

"Oh sure Sal, that sounds great! I always wanted to have a real party with my big sister? Who's your date gonna be? I'll let Asa know about it right away!"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Considering how little Gunnolf generally interacted with others these days, and his growing age making his memory a bit worse, he just... stared at Aurora. He stared for a minute long, trying to figure out who exactly this pony was. They knew him, but he did not know them. Had Luna been talking about him with others recently? That seemed like a rather unusual case. It wasn't as if he was a particularly interesting individual.

But with great staring came great thought, and great thought meant that he eventually remembered her name. "Oh... uh, Aurora! It is Aurora, right? " He shook his head slightly, leaning down and sniffing her. She was an alicorn so he doubted he actually hurt her by knocking her over, but if he was anything, he tended have a strong paternal instinct. "My apologies. My memory isn't what it used to be. What are you doing out here? "

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Salacia would stare at Silva, grinning with hope, only to feel the weight of Silva's answer come crashing down on top of her like Luna when she was pissed. She'd sit there quietly, smiling a fake smile as Silva spoke, nodding her head slowly. She didn't really say anything else, and just say there quietly, staring past Silva, continuing to nod her head. It was when she realised Silva wasn't talking any more that she finally spoke, "Oh, yeah... that sounds great." She'd say quietly, ignoring that question about her own date, "..." She'd opened her mouth to say something, but thought against it.

Silva would feel through the bond they shared at Salacia was clearly upset and hurt about something, but she was blocking the source, and just levitated the shot of vodka to herself, shooting it back quickly, "Waitress.... A bottle please!" She'd call, before looking at Silva, "Yeah... It'll be fun... Sis." She'd say, before popping her neck. She'd sit there in silence, "I'm not going with anyone." She'd finally say, shaking her head.

-

Fluttershy would giggle, "Me, a bandit? My friends would all laugh!" She'd say, giggling softly, before taking a sip of her tea. She'd sigh happily, before raising a brow at Rose, "And you'd be... a wench? That's a little... Crude." She'd say, blushing, before smiling nervously, trying to put on a tough voice, "Are you my... k- kidnappee?" She'd ask, failing horrible at sounding tough. And she asked, she did not state that.

"... Stop being cute!" Rose snapped at the mare, furrowing her eyebrows again at the absurdity of it all. How do you come across as a cute bandit?! That's ridiculous! That shouldn't even be possible! "... Here, Fluts. Try this!" Rose drew her revolvers and emptied the power crystals onto the table, so that the weapons were save, and then levitated the holster belt around Fluttershy's waist! She also quickly realized that wouldn't work because Fluttershy was a pegasus. "Waaiiit..."

She wrapped the holster belt around her lower neck instead, near its base, and levitated the empty revolvers back in. "There! Now you can try to act tough. Draw a gun and give it a little twirl, then aim it at me and say 'I'm callin' the shots 'round here.'"

Well on the one hoof, Silva really didn't like that Salacia was seemingly hiding something from her. But on the other hoof, Silvanus made it a point to not pester her sister, or anypony for that matter, about their feelings. If they had something to say, she was confident that they would say it in due time without her pestering. And if they didn't say it, it obviously wasn't important enough.

"Why aren't you going with anyone?" She asked with a little tilt of her head. "How do you know Rose and Fluttershy are a couple? Ask Rose. Or... what about anypony else? We have a pretty tight knit friend group with quite a few single mares and colts. Go ask, uh... Rarity?" Silvanus tapped her hoof to her lips a few times and then blanched. "... Maybe don't ask Rarity. Maybe just ask Rose."

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Well that made Aurora feel awful.

"... You're getting really old, aren't you Gunnolf?" Aurora said with a little sigh and a shake of her head. It was pretty rough to see such a beloved family pet friend deteriorate like that, but she didn't let it bother her too much. They'd reunite someday in the afterlife! "Like I said, I was going to find my sisters but sense I shouldn't go in there. Do you want to, uh... go play fetch?"

Dreamweaver

Salacia would look at Silva, starting to shake, and Silva could sense another emotion raising, and it was of annoyance, and a little anger. Finally, she'd smack her hoof against the table, looking at Silva, frowning, "I don't want to go with Rose! I don't want to go with Rarity! I want to go with you, Silva! Not You, me, and Asa. You and me! I love you, Silva." She'd say, "Fluttershy is going to take Rose, and she made it certainly sound like it was official!" She'd say, standing, waving a hoof in the air.

She was getting stuff off her chest, considering she'd probably been holding this all in for a while. And it was all coming out at once, "I wanted to tell you so much! And as we got older, you started to drift away more and more! You started spending more and more time with Asa! I miss us arguing, Silva! I miss us spending all our time together! I want to be with you!" She'd finally say, stepping back.

It was dead quiet in the bar right now. The performance had stopped, and everyone in the bar was staring at Salacia. She'd look around, starting to blush more and more, before she'd finally just teleport outside, hyperventilating, "I'm so stupid..." She'd mutter, looking around.

-

Fluttershy would smile and grin, before trying what she was told. Shockingly, using her wings, she was pretty dexterous with the guns, twirling them with ease. It was when she needed to deliver the line that she flubbed up, "I'm calling the shots now!" She'd say in a cheery voice. It sounded more like she was just trying to have fun, more than sound tough. She'd start to giggle, before falling over, laughing at the thought of how she might have looked, not realising that she'd perfectly twirled and aimed the guns right at Rose's head.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Gunnolf turned his head away from Aurora towards Silvanus and Salacia when he heard the yell. His ears pinned to his head. Great, she was as awkward as Asa, but didn't have the presence of mind to actually say something like that in private. Now the whole of Ponyville was going to know that particular secret, and in due time, probably the rest of Equestria as well. Salacia had a thing for her sister! Did it just run in the alicorn family or something?

There wasn't much he could do for her. This was something that those two needed to find their way through. But that didn't mean he had to just leave her to wallow alone. "Yes, I am getting rather old. I think there's something I need to do, though. You may come with me if you like."

His ears pricked up and swiveled around, pretty much scanning the area like a radar. He could smell or hear Silvanus or Salacia from a mile away if he really needed to. Eventually, he picked up on her hyperventilating, and started walking towards it.

Salacia wasn't alone for very long outside the bar. Soon enough, Gunnolf was there, looking rather worriedly at her. "... Salacia? " He rumbled softly, leaning his head down so his eyes were at her level. "Are you alright? "

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Moonlight saw that both of her moms had turned into statues in shock at seeing what Starburst had done. She grinned, caught her sister's eye and stuck her tongue out. After an uncomfortably long time, Starlight turned back to Starburst, sweating with the effort to not lose her shit, and with a smile that looked like a squiggly line. "Well...practice is the only way to get better...and this tray of goodies is lovely. But it's...it's good manners to clean up if you're going to use the kitchen and leave it how you found it. But this was lovely. Right, Trixie?"

Moonlight could tell what was going on and was trying so, so hard not to laugh.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Asa had gotten larger over the course of ten years, being a little above the size of a regular pony now. A dragon usually took a while to become fully grown, she still had a number of years to go before ever reaching that point. Which meant a lot of food and exercise and all that good stuff. She had to keep in good health to be a princess!

"Surprises are fun sometimes." She said, a note of excitement in her voice. The chefs always made something good. "Any hopes? I really like whenever they make anything meat, but it is a bit rare."

"How did you..." Rose started off, before just shaking her head. In the 10 years that she'd known Fluttershy, she had seen her done all manner of things that a regular pegasus shouldn't be able to do. Twirling some guns and aiming them perfectly was one of the least strange things she had seen. Rose just chalked it up to Fluttershy having a lot of adventuring experience due to being an Element of Harmony. She seemed to sweet and innocent, but there had to be some toughness under there!

Well, Rose knew there was because she had seen the stare before. But she was still surprised every time Fluttershy did something incredible. "... You know, the cheery tone makes it way more intimidating actually. The crazy ones are always scarier than the dead serious ones."
---------------------------
To say that Silvanus was confused would be an understatement. She kind of knew that her sister harbored feelings for her, thanks to their bond. Salacia tried to hide things, but you couldn't hide things all the time for years. That wasn't possible. So what surprised Silvanus wasn't the confession from Salacia, it was how she went about it. In the middle of a bar... in the middle of Ponyville... in the middle of winter so the bar was full... and rather than keeping calm and whispering it she screamed it for all the mortals to hear.

It really wasn't good. A lot of ponies already didn't like the idea that Luna and Celestia were together, but what the fuck were they going to do about it? Plus Luna and Celestia were still heroes of Equestria, so the mortals let it slide. But Salacia and Silvanus were not heroes of Equestria. In fact they hadn't really done much of anything, and they were a lot more vulnerable than their parents or their sister Aurora. Salacia might have painted a target on their back...

GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Aurora's ears went down as well when she heard the yelling. "Of course I'm coming. What else am I going to do?" Aurora said while following after Gunnolf, still rubbing her nose a bit from where she had walked into him. She came right up with him, just in time for Salacia to teleport right into her! Aurora fell to the ground with Salacia on top of her and just let out a groan, "Today is going.... great." She said as she pushed Salacia off of her and stood up!

Just in time to be trampled by Silvanus as she came barreling out the tavern. Aurora really felt that one and stood back up nursing a bruised jaw! "... Love problems?" She asked bluntly to both of them, which Silvanus just stared at her and nodded her head. "Yeeeesss... how did you know th- actually, nevermind. Freaky magic." She said with a little shake of her head before Aurora just chuckled. "Yes, freaky magic. Completely not the fact that we all share a bond and I can read you ponies like books. Also not because Salacia just yelled it to Equestria."

Aurora took off into the sky with that being said, figuring that Salacia and Silvanus would probably want to be left alone. She flew a few dozen feet away and then sat on a snowy bench and started reading!

Silvanus looked at Salacia and just shook her head. "I know you have a thing for me, it's obvious. But that was pretty stupid. You're going to make the mortal angry."

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Trixie took in a deep breath and let it out again to calm herself. It was a trick she had learned at a young age during her first magic show, and now she used it professionally on stage and as a parent when her kids were being stupid! After taking a few seconds to calm herself, Trixie smiled down at Starburst. It was strained though. "The snacks are great, dear. But you know what's even better? Cleaning up your mess, so your mommies don't have to. Now go on... clean up!" Trixie said with a little smile.

"Buuut... I gotta stud-" Starburst started to say and then was cut off when Trixie lost her temper (she's really not good at calming herself) and screamed "NOW!" to which Starburst ran away and started cleaning the kitchen.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

Salacia had not been expecting Aurora to come walking into her somehow, but she just leapt away from her, having not wanted to be touch, looking at the Mare. She'd didn't say anything, and just looked at Gunnolf, shaking her head, before teleporting again, a little ways away from being right outside the bar. She didn't want to be near it. She already knew she'd made a mistake, but she didn't really care about the mortal peasants... As her mother would call them.

It was when Silvanus came out, and approached, that Salacia started to worry now. She'd made a scene in public, and she'd tried hard for the past few years to make sure she was in the good graces of the public. Both her and Silva. Now, everyone probably thought it was a weird and disturbing Alicorn thing....

"You know? Then why did you act like... LIke you had no idea what I was trying to ask you in there?" She'd ask, looking at Silva, raising a brow, "Why didn't you just.... Say something? Instead of letting me dance through that horrible conversation." She'd say, stepping back. She was so tired now, the energy feeling like it had been sapped from her, "And do you think that I really care about what those mortals think? What are they going to do? They can't even hurt us." She'd say, looking around.

Salacia actually did care about how the ponies felt, but at the moment, the care faded for a bit, "I wanted to tell you for a while now. Luna finally encouraged me to do it..." She'd muttered, "Doubt she wanted me to do it that way though..." She'd say quietly.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Fluttershy would giggle softly, "I'm not crazy, Rose!" She'd say, before removing the harness, "But I think us going as bandits would be super fun!" She'd say happily, rubbing her hoof against the floor board. She'd set the harness and revolver on the table, looking at them, "Do you think I could be an adventurer?" She'd ask, sitting down on the floor, looking at Rose. She'd always wanted to go out and explore, but had been so scared.

Leaving with Rose was actually starting to help her confidence, which was a crazy experience for Shy!

"... Didn't you literally go ask a dragon to move one day? And help defeat Discord and Tirek and Sombra? And help turn Princess Twilight back to normal after she was petrified? And..." Rose just shook her head and chuckled a bit. The adventures of the Elements of Harmony were well documented and she had read many of the stories, after meeting Fluttershy the first time! Those stories are what ended up bringing her back the second time.

"... You are an adventurer, Fluttershy. I should be asking you if I'd make a good adventurer!"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Fluttershy would blush as Rose started to rattle off all the things she'd ever done, before hiding behind her wings, "Stop! You're making me blush!" She'd say, squeaking with embarrassment. She'd peak around her wings before hearing what Rose had said, "You are a good adventurer, Rose! You're one of the toughest ponies I know!" She'd say, grinning at Rose, before blushing, flying past her quickly, diving under a bundle of blankets, "Ahhh!" She'd yell, trying to hide her embarrassment as best she could using the blankets!

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus
Gunnolf really didn't want them to make a bad situation worse. They had already screamed it to the world, the least they could do now was not talk about it out in the open. This was a conversation that really needed to be tabled for another time, when it was just the two of them. Right outside of the bar was not a private place to be talking about their incestuous love. Why were they even saying this out in the open when they've got telepathy?

He stared down the both of them, projecting his voice only to them. "... You two, look—you don't have to listen to me, but use your common sense for a moment, please. You're in the middle of Ponyville. This is not the place to talk about this." His eyes turned towards the bar... ponies were still staring. A very low growl came from him, but since he was giant, it sounded like a tank was revving still. Those ponies were suddenly looking away but there.

Sighing with a shake of his head, he stood up fully. "Regardless of outcome, I would suggest taking this conversation elsewhere there are not so many ears listening. They will latch onto anything that you give them. Just keep that in mind if you decide to keep talking out loud here and not, you know, using telepathy or something. Like what I'm doing right now."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
The giant wolf cast a meaningful look at the both of them before walking away and following along Aurora, deciding to go bother her for a while. He hadn't met any of Luna's other children before, so this was kind of cool. Love triangle problems with Silvanus and Salacia were not cool. "So, what are you reading? " He asked, sitting down next to the bench she was on.

Rose just chuckled lightly to herself and shook her head when Fluttershy dove under the blankets. "... I have no idea how you are still alive after all the things you've faced. I am even more stumped as to how you stayed so innocent. Regardless..." Rose came over and pulled the blankets off of Fluttershy so that the pegasus couldn't hide!

"... My mom is coming over for dinner tomorrow and you're invited. She wanted to meet you I think."

GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Silvanus just rolled her eyes at Gunnolf's words and shrugged. "Can't get much worse than it is now." She said with a little sigh, before walking off with Salacia where they could talk someplace a bit more private. "I didn't want to just tell you that I knew, in case if made you feel weird. I also didn't know you were literally asking me to the dance. I thought you'd be going with Rose."

"You know Luna is going to be super mad when she finds out you did that." Silva said with a little chuckle and a smile. Then she frowned and looked towards Salacia. "But you know what's scarier than you yelling that secret out in public? What's scarier than making Luna mad? The fact that you are so arrogant that you don't think mortals can 'hurt us'. There are mortals alive who would kill us single-hoofedly. We are not our parents, we aren't Aurora, we aren't full grown yet. You really think you could fight a mortal like Starswirl the Bearded and live to tell about it?"

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
The bench broke. Aurora fell again, this time into the snow. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed in anger, a wave of fire rolling off of her to clear the snow away and make a nice little circle around the bench where there was no snow. She then calmly sat up, remade the bench as a construct of force, and sat down on it.

"... I'm reading up on modern magical practices." She said while showing him the cover of the book, labeled 'a history of magic'. "I want to know what the ponies have been doing with my Weave while I was away. Apparently they've been doing... a lot."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Gunnolf winced slightly. "Today is just not your day, is it, Aurora? " He really tried to keep from laughing, truly, but from the shaking of his shoulders and the odd rumbling coming from him, it was obvious enough. He was laughing right at her. It was quickly cut short by a loud yelp, skitting away from her when the fire came out of nowhere.

He was afraid of fire after the first burning.

After that, he kept his distance, deciding to just look at the book from several feet away. "I... see." He sounded confused, like every time magic was being talked about. Why did he even bother asking still? "Magic is weird. I exist, being much larger than the rest of my kind. A rabbit named Expellix exists because Starswirl was goofing around, he wields magic. I still have almost no idea about the stuff. Luna tried explaining it once or twice, I think, but it just never clicked with me."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Salacia stared at Silva, stepping back, "I didn't mean that they couldn't hurt us! I'm just... I'm very..." She'd couldn't think of anything to say, and just looked at Silva, "Yes... Mother will be mad at me." She'd say, closing her eyes. Considering how Luna could be, she probably somehow already knew what had occurred, and was waiting to surprise Salacia with some kind of punishment.

"I'm sorry, Silva... I was... I've been frazzled lately... With what has been going on." She'd say quietly, looking down and away, off towards the woods of Everfree. She'd stare at the edge of the woods, before looking at Silva, "Forgive me..." She'd mutter quietly, shaking her head. She'd step back further, before sighing, looking down at her hooves, "I don't know what I'm doing." She'd say, not really knowing what she should do.

Finally, she just sat back hard, looking at her hooves, just... at a loss for words, "I.. I know... They can hurt us... I just..." She'd start, but didn't finish.

-

Fluttershy was shaking when the blanket was pulled back, and peaked up at Rose, blushing, before lifting her head a bit, "You- Your mom? Why... Why would she want to meet me?" She'd ask, confused, before blinking. Of course the mother would want to meet her. Rose had been staying with her for almost ten years pretty much... It did seem a bit... Interesting, "I... I don't think I'm ready for that!" She'd squeak, covering her face with her wings.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
"... Expellix? A rabbit? Starswirl used to rave to me about an incredible 'creation' of his that was a rabbit and how powerful it would one day become! I used to watch him enchant the creature. He's still alive...?" Aurora asked with a little bit on confusion in her voice. She assumed the rabbit would have passed away many hundreds of years ago. Apparently Starswirl did more than just give him some magical powers!

"And magic isn't that confusing. Arcane energy is what holds this plane together, and it all stems from the Weave. It's my job to protect the Weave from evil spell-users and ensure that it isn't coming undone. Unicorns and some other races can pull energy from the Weave and internalize it, and then unleash it in a manner that they will. Most unicorns can only do so with light telekinesis, but the very strongest magic users can call upon pure arcane energy to destroy things. I've only met one of them who could do that, though."

Silvanus wrapped a wing around Salacia and leaned against her a bit until the mare was calmer, and then let go. "As long as you understand they can hurt us, that's all that matters. I just don't want to lose my sister to arrogance of all things. It's so easily avoidable." Silvanus chuckled a bit and just smiled at Salacia. She honestly didn't really know what to say either, but the silence was pretty painful.

"... So, uhm. I'm not about to cheat on Asa because that's an awful thing to do. I'll at least let her know how you feel about me, and maybe she can talk to you about it? I don't... really think I'm going to leave her and be with you though. She is just a mortal at the end of the day and I have all of eternity to make it up to you. I wouldn't want her to die with regrets... That's the least I can do for her."

-

Rose pried Fluttershy's wings off of her face this time and just stared down at her with an unamused expression. "Flutts. Come on. It's not like my mom is going to ask us where the grandchildren are, we aren't even dating. She just wants to meet you because you're an Element of Harmony, and she wants to hear some of your great stories! She was an adventurer back in the day when she was young and just wants to share some stuff with you."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Salacia rubbed her eyes weakly, before smiling at Silvanus. She was honest, which hurt, but she was... actually pretty happy. She liked Asa alot, and didn't want to hurt her like that. It felt good however, to have told Silva about her feelings. She supposed it would probably be a good idea for maybe... Silva to tell Asa about her own feeling, instead of just going to Asa to talk about it... Even though she'd probably hear about it at somepoint now...

She'd hug Silva back, sighing deeply, before pulling away from the hug, "I'm... Thank you... Silva." She'd say, before frowning deeply, giving Silvanus a worried look, "Luna is gonna give me a good thrashing I bet." She'd say. Though personally, she thought that would make Luna a hypocrite. Hopefully, whatever happens wouldn't be too bad! SHe'd sigh, and shake her head, before looking back up at Silva, "I suppose... I should get moving... Unless... You want to hang out... Somewhere else." She'd say, noticing a few stares still. And one dumb grinning stallion.

-

Fluttershy would breathe out a serious sigh of relief, before slumping into her little nest, fluttering her wings a bit, "Well, I would love to meet her! She sounds incredibly nice!" She'd say, smiling warmly. She'd thought about what Rose had said about dating, and blushed, before meeping quietly, "I was... I was actually wondering... If you wanted to go to the party as a couple...?" She'd ask, riddled with nervousness.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Speak of the devil and he doth appear. A little gray bunny hopped up from the snow and sat on the bench Aurora was on. He didn't say anything at the moment, ears flicking slightly, listening to what she had to say. So, protecting the Weave... judging by the wings and horn, this would have be another alicorn. Pretty sure he had seen this one before... Aurora. Yes, Aurora, she was around occasionally back then.

"... Yes, I'm still alive." Expellix said, keeping his voice cool, balancing on the back of the magical bench. "Although I really shouldn't be. It has been a long time since I've seen you, Aurora. What have you been up to?"

Gunnolf was a little bit surprised as well to see the rabbit suddenly appear out of nowhere. He seemed to do that just as often as Luna did. Perhaps it was some trick that he picked up from her, since he tended to see him around her often. The great wolf had no idea that the little rabbit was one of Luna's apprentices currently.

"Well. That's Expellix right there." Gunnolf said, tilting his head. "When did you get here? Why are you here? "

Expellix shrugged his shoulders. "Well, there is some party going on, so I just came around a little bit after Luna and co. did. Heard my name mentioned, and a certain alicorn was here again, so I decided to drop by, see what was up."

"Ah... nah, that's okay." Silvanus said with a little pat on Salacia's shoulder, staring daggers at that weird stallion just sitting there. And then the earth swallowed him, and spit him out a few hundred feet away! "I really should go see how I can help moonmom prepare for the party, and let everyone else know that one is happening. Why don't you go get ready for the party? We can talk more in an hour or two when everything is ready. Be there are nightfall."

Silvanus looked around and quickly reached out her feelers on the earth. If Luna was on the ground, she'd know it! She quickly got confirmation that Luna was currently walking around the barn, and looked back at Salacia with a smile before disappearing into the earth!

-

"If by 'couple' you mean 'a pair of friends who might be more but aren't sure yet', then yes. I'd hate to call it official and then have it turn out that you can't keep up with my sweet dance moves." The showboating unicorn mare boasted, who a few minutes ago had just told Salacia that she sucked at dancing. Which she did, she was an awful dancer. She was mostly afraid of embarrassing Fluttershy while dancing, but she'd never admit that.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
"Oh hey Expellix!" Aurora waved at him a bit. "I'm good. Back when the Tartarus Wars were going on I ended up closing the portal to Tartarus from the inside and have been sort of stuck in the bottom layer ever since. Celestia, Luna and my sisters rescued me not long ago and we escaped together. It was a pretty interesting time. I've spent the last few hundred years murdering demons!"

She shrugged a bit and smiled at him. "How have you been?"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Salacia would just nod, "Alright, Silva." She'd say, before watching her disappear. She'd then look around, looking at the gang all together. She thought about going over and saying something, but instead opted that it'd be better to head home and get ready for the party. In a bright flash, she'd teleport to Canterlot, landing in her room, before starting to get ready. She didn't know where sunmom was, maybe with Eternia, but she was just worrying about what to wear!

-

Fluttershy would blush and nod, "yes! That's what I meant!" She'd say, chuckling nervously, sinking into her nest of blanket and pillows. Rose would know that, in the time she'd spent with Fluttershy, Fluttershy was more like a bird than most Pegasi, and actually made herself little nests to sleep in. Even on her own bed! She'd look at Rose, grinning happily, "So, I'll go as a bandit, and you're going as... A wench?" She'd ask, taking a sip of her tea.

Then she realised there was no more! So she got up, and flew over into the kitchen, pouring them both another mug!

"I'll go as a bandit and you can go as an adventurer bringing me to the law, how about that? If the wench idea is too strange for you..." she emphasized that part and wiggled her eyebrows at Fluttershy enticingly. "... Then maybe a bandit and adventurer would be better. Do you have any adventuring gear to wear?" She asked with a little tilt of her head. "If not I have some of my old stuff you could wear..."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Fluttershy would grin nervously, "That could be fun! The um, Bandit and Adventurer... I mean." She'd say, giggling weakly, before shaking her head, "I don't really have adventure gear... I do have a set of Hoofball armor though..." She'd say, putting a hoof to her chin, "But I'm pretty sure that won't do really well." She'd say, shaking her head, laughing. Then she'd look up, "You'd let me use some of your wardrobe? That's nice of you, Rose!" She'd say, hugging her gently with a wing, before looking around, "Hmm... I'm a little hungry though..." She'd say.

She'd proceed to start making snacks! She'd pull out some bread, and spread some mayo on it, before putting on some hay, "You want some?" She'd ask, raising a brow.

"I could go for a sandwich..." Rose said right as her tummy started growling. Apparently she could really go for a sandwich! Rose came over and helped Fluttershy make one, not hesitating to get in there and get her hooves dirty! After a few minutes they both had a fresh cup of tea and a sandwich, and Rose was sitting on the couch watching the TV!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back