• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MLP - Age of Exploration (Discord Chat Available)

Who Is Best Princess?

• A) Luna

• B) A

• C) B

• D) That sun one

Results are only viewable after voting.
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Enjoying your day off?" Rainbow Dash asked somewhat facetiously, having arrived next to Spitfire. In her hooves was a large stack of cotton candy. "Yeah, Pinkie Pie insisted on bringing me down to get some candy with her. Hard to tear me away from all those autographs of my own that I was signing, hehe..." As she said this, Rainbow Dash subtly (or at least, attempting subtlety), pushed a conspicuously full inkwell deeper into her saddlebag, leaning against the wall and trying to appear cool.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Assailant Assailant
"Wow, that's a lot of left over ink. You must have brought a few inkwells and went through them all?" Spitfire asked while arching an eyebrow at Rainbow Dash and chuckling a little. "Don't worry, Dash. You're a Wonderbolt now, and a Sonic Rainboomer at that! I'm sure you'll grow in popularity even faster than I did. Maybe you can even take over as the Captain, when I get old or die!"

Spitfire signed a few more autographs, before promptly deciding she didn't want to do this anymore and motioned for Rainbow Dash to follow her into the sky. Away from the crowd. After they got away, Spitfire leaned against the nearest wall and let out a sigh. "... So! How's that, uh... school of yours going? You're the loyalty teacher there, right?"

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Trixie
"I. Want. My. Leg. Back." Trixie stated very slowly to Starlight. She had that usual determined look in her eyes, and a little frown on her face. "Not only do you have the power to fix me, Star, but I don't want my fiance marrying a cripple. I want my leg back. If we have children, whether they are adopted or not, I want to be able to actually hold them. I do not want to be the weird cripple mother that all their friends joke about behind their back!" okay maybe that was a bit dramatic but Trixie had real fears. And if they had a chance to get her leg back, she'd take it.

Shining Armor
"Preening wings is fun!" Shining Armor said with a little chuckle, and a shake of his head. "But I am... sorry, for going against your wishes back there. But, uh... not really that sorry. More of a 'don't hate me but also deal with it' level of sorry, if that makes any sense?" he said with a little grin on his face. He did love pushing Cadence's buttons!

GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
"Yes, Asa, join us." Luna said with a roll of her eyes, before just glaring daggers at Gunnolf. "... You get out of here, Gunnolf. You're going to scare the ponies. A giant wolf laying outside isn't good for business!" She shooed him away a bit. This was, at the end of the day, a business... and having him outside was not good for business. And at the end of the day, a lot of this money went back to the country, which meant it went to Luna! She wouldn't let him lose her money!

Silvanus looked at Asa as the small dragon sat beside her, and nodded a bit. "Ah say, it's been quite a day! Ah spent time in th' gardens and now ahm enjoying food! If it ever gets 'ere." Silva rolled her eyes a bit at that.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Celestia would look over at Luna, raising a brow, "He can't stay around and relax?" She'd ask, before looking around. Indeed, ponies were actually avoiding walking down the street all together, bypassing it to get around the massive wolf. The Ponies in the store were even watching from the other side of the store, staring at the wolf through the window. She'd wince before looking at Gunnolf, "Oh.. Um... Maybe you could go wait at the castle?" She'd ask.

Salacia would get next to Asa, bumping her with a shoulder, smiling happily, "Hello! I'm glad you're here!" She'd say, before looking back to the food, eating more quickly, not wanting to savor it, she just needed energy!

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

Leper fell away, tumbling over the side of the chair, onto her back, her mask falling away as well. Some ponies could be heard gasping at her face, before promptly trotting away. Leper would scramble, grabbing her mask, quickly putting it back over her face, "Geez, Expellix... Relax would you, please?" She'd ask, looking back at him, her eyes red. The mask was enchanted to help keep her eyes moist, and when it flew off, the cold air and wind dried out her eyes quickly.

"I... I may have... Heard you mumbling about it in your sleep." She'd say, looking around, popping her neck to get out some tension.

"It's nothing, actually, we can pretend I didn't say it, and we'll just keep on going merrily!" She'd say, chuckling, before sitting there in silence, staring at Expellix, already knowing it wouldn't be that easy to drop that topic.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Spike had been relaxing on a bench in courtyard, enjoying a cup of hot coffee, which he kept warm from the heat he could put off now. He was also taller, though still not taller than a pony. But he was getting there! He was about as tall as Twilight, and still walked on two legs. He was wearing a hoodie for the cold weather.

He'd look up when he'd hear Applejack call out to him, looking over to her, before grinning, waving back. He stood, walking over to talk with her, "Hey AJ! What's up, I wasn't expecting to see you in Canterlot on Hearths Warming, I thought you'd be back home, spending the day with Applebloom?" He'd ask, chuckling.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Starlight

"You've made your choice, and I will honor it," replied Starlight, "but I will need your help in thinking up a foolproof wording that will grant you a working, flesh and blood leg. I'm too scared of what could go wrong. Maybe your determination could drive us both to try the Wish spell in spite of that.

So, 'I wish that Trixie gets a new, working, flesh and blood leg.' What's wrong with that? Can you see any flaws? Wait. I got one. It might not give you your original leg. You might get a chicken leg, or a goat leg.

'I wish that Trixie gets a new, working, flesh and blood'-wait, no. That'd mean it could be literally just flesh, and blood!"

It was clear that Starlight was driving herself close to a panic attack.

Cadence

"No, no, I get it," Cadence replied with a smirk. "You want Asa to be happy, and to do that, you give her nice things. I get it. I just don't want her to be spoiled. I want her to value things. I don't think either of us are going to change the other's mind. I just won't lose next time."

She smirked, and elbowed his side playfully.

GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus

"Actually, Applebloom's over with her friends, the Cutie Mark Campaigners, or watchimicallit. Ah'm heading back to spend the rest of the holiday with mah family, but first. Ah'm doin' a favour for a friend. I need to find out whut happened to them there Changelings that were taken prisoner."

Expellix would obviously already know about her eyes drying out quickly—he's seen her without the mask on before, this really was nothing new to him, and he has seen worse still. A mare that had a few facial bits missing wasn't really even that bad to him. He might have had an issue if she was one of those truly ugly as hell changelings. They look like fucking dung beetles... except a dung beetle isn't trying to impersonate a pony.

Ears twitching at the gasping, Expellix glared at the rest of the ponies. "What are you all looking at? Didn't your mothers teach you not to stare at other ponies? Scram!" And they did just that. His true identity may not be known, but he was still known as one of the heroes of the Griffon War.

Sighing, Expellix turned back towards Leper and stared at her mask. He reached up and lightly ran his fingers along it just to make sure it was back on right. "I'm sorry." He murmured, guilt suddenly lacing his voice. His paws fell back down when he was sure her mask was properly on. "Just... don't tell anybody, okay? I'd rather it remain hidden."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus
Gunnolf looked around, ears flicking slightly. They were right... ponies were starting to avoid the place now that he was here. "You'd figure that they would be used to me by now..." He sighed. "I suppose I will see you all later then."

He started walking away, but though his face looked normally stoic, his eyes looked... unhappy now. Asa noticed and tilted her head, opening her mouth, but just thought better of it. Probably wasn't her place to say anything. That really was an issue for Luna to solve, wasn't it, since Gunnolf was kind of hers?

Salacia bumping into her made her pause slightly and she gave a small smile. "Hi, Sal! I'm happy to be here too!" With the question of food, she turned to Silvanus. "I hope Gunny didn't scare them off..."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Starstreak was just a trainwreck (heh) of emotions right now, most of it her just being ecstatic Aurelia said yes. She never would have thought they could get to this point before! It always seemed so far away and out of reach, marriage being one of those things that never even concerned her before either. She wasn't exactly a pretty pony in her eyes, despite Aurelia telling her she was, but then that went both ways. They had to constantly remind each other 'Hey! You're really pretty!'.

The topic of lab supplies and alchemy did get Star's attention briefly, but it wasn't full, mostly just out of surprise that the topic came up at all. One look at Aurelia's face and she could immediately tell that the bat pony was having trouble keeping it together. They had been together long enough that she could read Aurelia's body language like that.

She smiled and dug into her lunch, and her body glowed just slightly brighter at her marefriend's whisper.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Trixie
Trixie sat on her haunches and scratched at her chin a bit, as she thought over how to word the Wish. "Hmm... Perhaps... 'I wish that the mare standing in front of me'... while we are alone of course... 'was given her right foreleg back, attached to her body just as it was when she was born'? How does that sound?" She smiled a bit, before realizing it might fully be given back and attached, but not actually usable.

She let out a sigh. "... We are gonna go through a lot of paper scraps while figuring out the wording..." she said with a little chuckle. "Why haven't we used Wish more often, though? We could wish for, uhm... my mother back..." was the first thing that came to her mind, before she just tugged her hat over her eyes and sighed again. "That was a dumb wish..."

Shining Armor
"Honestly Cad, that's probably the only time I'll ever win. You're always the winner when it comes to a stand off. It's because you're so huge and intimidating..." Shining armor proceeded to poke Cadence's belly. He was trotting close to death here, and he knew it. That's why he did it. Because he's an idiot at heart, and also knows his big alicorn wife can take a joke!

Hopefully.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Unfortunately for Starstreak and Aurelia, not even their engagement dinner could end nicely for them. Aurelia wasn't even halfway through her meal when a waiter came over to the table and let them know that somepony was here to see them. Apparently it was a member of the military, so they couldn't really say no.

"... Let's go, Star." Aurelia said with a little sigh, standing up from the table and taking Star's claws in a hoof as they walked. If this was some low ranking guard coming to bother them, Aurelia might actually bite their throat out. But a low ranking guard would never do that, so...

When they got to the door, they found a guard waiting outside. He was actually low ranking, but spoke up before Aurelia could yell at him. "... There was a break in." he said quickly, while holding a hoof up and patting the air. "While I was on patrol. Someone snuck into the compound, knocked a guard out and stole a bunch of... things. I don't know what they were, just prototypes of some sort. The other guards were drunk apparently... Princess Luna is being sent for and will meet you in Night Court in 10 minutes."

Aurelia gritted her teeth together for a moment... before letting out a pained sigh and shooing the guard away. "I left the door unlocked..." Aurelia said while rubbing her eyes. Luna was going to fire her, or just tear her damned head off. She couldn't really blame the mare, since those prototypes were incredibly valuable and it was Aurelia's fault that they were even gone.

Off to Night Court, then.

GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
"They just scared o' Gunny cus they lil pansies. Ah'm thinkin' that they all bein' just stupid." Silva said rather annoyedly. Finally her damned food was delivered and she let the waiter go with a 'thank y'all finahlly' remark. Anything to seem tough and cool in front of Asa!

It was at that point that a guard showed up and whispered some things to Luna. Princess Luna immediately stood up and nodded. "I... must be off. I'll be back soon. Don't forget about the fireworks tonight, we are heading up to the tower! You can come Asa, and your parents." Luna said, before giving Celestia a quick kiss and disappearing.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Meanwhile...

"TAM!" came Platinum's voice echoing out through the darkness of the Everfree Forest. Platinum soon made herself known, walking into their little hut carrying a whole bundle of... things. There were things of many shapes and sizes. All different kinds of things, wow! What were these things? "No touching them, Tam!" Platinum ordered before the raptor could do that. "I just sto- acquired these from the Princesses! Isn't that exciting?!"

She pulled one of them out, and handed it to Tam. "I think it's a weapon! You just gotta squeeze the little trigger, and then it'll shoot a little beam out! I tried it on the way here, but the thing takes a while to recharge itself..." she took one of the small crystals out of another of the things and handed it to Tam. It was a pink crystal, that was glowing brightly.

"I think... glow means it's ready to fire! It goes dull after being fired. The small ones recharge moderately fast, but the big ones take a while!"

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Spike would grimace when Apple Jack asked about the changelings, and would rub the back of his head, before sighing, shaking his head, "I thought you knew? They were... They got publicly hanged from crimes against the Crown and Equestria." He'd say, shaking his head, blowing some fire over his coffee, before taking a sip from it, "Personally, I think it's not worth looking into further... Why are... Why are you asking?" He'd ask, raising a brow, confused.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Celestia would watch as Gunnulf trotted away, before looking down at Silva, raising a brow, "They just aren't used to seeing him! Maybe if he gets out more ponies won't be scared of him." She'd suggest, even though it was pretty far fetched, considering ponies were pretty xenophobic. She'd recall a certain zebra and the mane six's reaction to said Zebra, "They'll come around." She'd say, smiling.

Salacia would was about to say something else when Luna suddenly stood up, talking about something important.

Celestia started to stand, but stopped when Luna stopped her, "I... Alright, Lulu." She'd say, kissing Luna's cheek back, hugging her quickly with a wing, "Asa, you can get whatever you want, don't worry." She'd say, watching as Luna vanished from sight, sighing deeply.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Leper would shake her head, feeling bad now for bringing it up. She should have figured that it was important and only on a need to know basis. She's just really glad that no one seemed to hear her, "Forgive me, I should have known better." She'd say, bowing her head, sighing deeply. She knew he was okay with it now, but she still should have done better, "I will not bring it up again, I understand that it is a dangerous topic now." She'd say.

Leper would shift, before getting back up onto the bench, sighing deeply, before looking up at him, "I'm glad to have spent this time with you ,however." She'd say softly, watching his paw, before nudging him with a hoof, chuckling, "I feel as though I have a chance in this land. I've made a friend, granted, you are no Pony. However, I feel that I've made progress." She'd say, nodding happily.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Starstreak
Of course, as was fate, everything good in her life had to be ruined somehow, because apparently Harmony had a hate boner for her. It seemed to just be destiny that somebody always came in at the most inopportune of times. Regardless, if it was military, that also meant it was important. Better be fucking important to ruin the afterglow of them getting engaged...

Fortunately, however, Star was also much more level-headed when dealing with others than Aurelia was. She wouldn't yell at them, but at the very least, she would still give them a bit of shit for it. This was Hearth's Warming Eve; what could have possibly happened on a holiday like this? Everypony was usually far too busy to go causing mischief—even the criminals! They had their own families and crap to attend to, no matter what they were; drug lord, cartel, gang, bandits, thieves... that last one would come to bite her in the ass.

The hippogriff's eyes widened at the news of there being a break-in at her lab. "Of all the... what the hell are those ponies being paid for!?" She kept her voice level, but the amount of anger in her purple eyes could be clearly seen. Oh no, let's just get drunk while guarding extremely valuable, extremely dangerous technology, whatever could go wrong? Idiots! Morons! Imbeciles!

"Even prototypes in there are dangerous!" Starstreak growled out, but her voice was a whisper. She didn't want the other ponies to hear. "Do me a favor; go back and give the order to lock everything down in there. Nobody gets in and nobody gets out. Depending on what they stole, Equestria could be in some trouble."

She turned her attention to Aurelia. She looked angry still but her eyes were a bit softer. Instead of saying anything, she just shook her head and moved past, flapping her wings and hopping into the air, headed for the Night Court. She just hoped to Harmony that they weren't the much more volatile prototypes. Like the bombs!

Tammy
Tammy was just relaxing out in their hut! With Platinum Rose out and about... somewhere, someplace, she decided to just do a bit of decorating around the place! It was funny what kind of stuff you could find around in the Everfree Forest. Which meant all-natural materials! With a bunch of sap, sticks, pines, she actually made up her own tree! Had to do something to pass the time, right?

That was when Platinum Rose returned, carrying a bunch of thingamabobs with glowy crystal things inside of them. Her talons were covered in sap and she flicked them, leaning her head down to lick them all clean before coming over to see what it was that they had gotten.

"Your... pony princesses." Tammy started off, her voice oddly soft for a raptor, melodic sounding, even. One could easily mistake her for a pony if they only heard her voice. She decided against touching them before Platinum even had to tell her to. Glowing usually meant bad things in the Everfree Forest.

She turned her greens eyes on Platinum, head tilting slightly. "... So? Try them out!"

GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Asa got the feeling that Luna didn't seem to want her to be here, but as she was about to speak up, the princess was off to go somewhere else! Well, that just made her feel a little bit worse. Did she do something wrong to get on Luna's nerves? Maybe she should think about apologizing later...

Even at Celestia's encouragement, Asa shook her head. "Mama said I shouldn't spoil my dinner! Besides, I already had a gem!" She crossed her legs, trying to seem like a mature little dragoness. It was totally working for her.

"Just... keep it under wraps. Not in public, okay?" Expellix said quietly. It wasn't exactly a secret that Luna particularly cared about, it was more so for him. He just didn't want others to know about his current position, and also did not care for whatever that might entail with it going public. All the rest of the ponies needed to know was that he was with them. Nothing else.

It would probably come up again sooner or later now that she knew. Such was inevitable, and he would be better prepared for it by then. The conversation wasn't exactly one he was comfortable with. His position kind of went into the same boat as his issue with power; it was only as-needed with him. Taking power for the sake of having it was just bad. If he was to have something like that at all, it would be put to use, not just sitting around with no use. That's how corruption happens!

He hopped over her leg and just sat down, leaning against her side. "... At least its a nice day." His eyes flicked towards the sky as he saw a bat pony and purple hippogriff flying through the sky towards the castle. "Hopefully." That was a little weird.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Starlight

"Well, then we could just wish for the leg to be functional the next day," Starlight replied, thinking. "I'm not sure we even can get it perfect in one wish. Trust me, I've given it a lot of thought. Wish is just....a spell you do not mess with unless you really, really have to." Starlight stopped short after Trixie mentioned her mom, whereupon Starlight hugged her tight.

"It's not a dumb wish. It's perfectly reasonable to want that, but the thought of what could go wrong there doesn't bear thinking about." Starlight lifted Trixie's chin up to meet her eyes. "Tell me to try, no matter what the wish is. If you're really, really sure, I'll try."

Cadence

"Oho!" Cadence exclaimed with a smiling 'oh no you didn't!' face, before poking Shining's own belly. "And what about you? You're starting to get a dad bod. The second you start growing facial hair, I am getting Twilight involved!" She laughed, before smiling across at him as they walked. The wild, passionate, painful love that they'd shared when they first met had now well and truly grown into something calm yet warm and so much stronger. Every time she looked at him, she was reminded of the love she felt for him. It didn't make her blush. It didn't make her heart race. It made her happy.

Applejack pulled her hat over her eyes as a sign of respect. "Ah'm sorry to hear that. Ah have a friend in Ponyville, a Changeling, who wanted to know. Ah reckon King Thorax would want to know an' all. Neither of them are gonna be very happy when they get telled. Ah suppose while I'm in Canterlot, though, Ah should try an' enjoy mahsel', an get some presents for thuh family."

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Trixie
Trixie hugged Starlight back tightly and looked into her eyes with a little smile. "... I do want my leg back, but if it could hurt you in the process while casting that spell then don't do it. Having you be hurt just to get my leg back isn't worth it. It was my own fault anyway... losing it to a damned griffon..." she kicked a stone beside her hoof which soared off and struck some dude in the back of the head.

"... Anyway let's go before he notices it was me!" Trixie said with a little maniacal laugh.

Shining Armor
"I don't have a dad bod!" the stallion said while looking down frantically at his belly, before letting out a sigh of relief. Definitely not a dad bod, but give it a few years and it just might be. He didn't get enough exercise anymore, sitting on the throne all day listening to people complain... he wanted to be out with the other guards, doing guard stuff. But alas, that was apparently not his destiny.

"... Sooo, the fireworks will be soon, right? I think we were meeting Celestia, Luna and all the kids up in that giant tower to watch them." He pointed up at the Royal's Tower, which had a balcony right on the top. It towered above every other structure around.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus
"Uh... By ma." Silva waved goodbye to Luna and then ate her food! Literally in one bite, she just tilted her head back and put it all in her mouth. Plate and all. Glass was like food too, and it wouldn't hurt her so that was okay! She spit out a little shard of glass that got stuck between her teeth and just looked at Celestia with a grin. "Finished, ma! Are we gonna go up tah th' tower and see all them fireworks today, ma?"

"... And is Asa comin', ma?"

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Aurelia
Aurelia looked terrified right now. Luna had a, uh... not great reputation with the Night Guard. She was generally pretty nice, but it was whispered that ponies went missing if they failed her! Which was a total lie of course, but Luna let those rumors go around just to keep the guards on their toes. Aurelia and Starstreak both opened the throne room doors, to find that Luna was actually already there waiting for them! The flickering purple flames from the braziers beside her black throne illuminated the room in its usual dreary light.

There was no other guards in here, whereas normally there was at least 4.

"Hello, Star. Aurelia." Luna got up to go greet them, stopping as she reached them. The lunar goddess gave Starstreak a small hug, before promptly smacking Aurelia. It wasn't a very hard slap, but it was enough to send Aurelia to her knees with a split lip and a loose fang! Aurelia then spit out her fang onto the floor. She didn't show weakness though, and got right back up like was expected of her. "... Well, at least that will regrow." Luna just shook her head a bit and sighed. "An unlocked door, really guys?" Luna just sighed and walked back to her throne, before sitting on it and staring down over the two.

"You forgot to lock the door. And yes, the drunken guards have already been fired and replaced, but how do you forget to lock a door containing incredibly dangerous weapons, Aurelia?" Obviously Aurelia knew better than to speak right now, so Luna decided to focus on Starstreak instead. "... Do I need to replace your bodyguard, Starstreak? She seems unfit for her duty. Or do I need to replace the both of you? I have other scientists who could work on your inventions, though it would be a shame to lose you. Did you at least put tracking spells on the weapons?"

Platinum
Platinum glanced back at her flank, and let out a deep sigh. She was 19 years old, and didn't have a cutiemark. It was so embarrassing. It was actually so embarrassing that she had given up even trying to go to college or stay in towns. Hence the banditry. A foal without a cutiemark was okay, but an adult? She usually got mocked everywhere she went by foals and adults alike.

"... Wouldn't it be nice if these were my cutiemark?" She asked with a little chuckle at Tammy, before going to grab the simplest of the firearms that she could find. It had a trigger, and when she'd grabbed it the thing said 'blunderbuss'. One giant crystal sat inside of the thing, and appeared to simply fire once and then recharge over a few seconds. In truth, it was a bunch of tiny crystals looking like one big one!

She grabbed the blunderbuss and aimed it at the wall of the hut. She had no idea what she was thinking when she did that, but was surprised when instead of one giant hole appearing in the hut, a bunch of smaller ones did!

Rather than hating herself for blowing a hole in her hut, Platinum did the same thing she always did! She glanced at her flank.

Nothing.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" her scream at finding no cutiemark there could honestly drive a dragon away in fear.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

Celestia would watch as Silvanus ate the entirety of her meal, the plate and everything, before letting out a laugh when she just spit out the tiny shards, "Yes, we're going to go watch the fireworks, but we're going to walk." She'd say, slowly standing up, zipping up her coat and tossing her red scarf around her neck, smiling.

She'd then look to Asa, smiling happily, "Of course, Asa can come along! Why wouldn't she be allowed to?" She'd ask, raising a brow, before using her magic to put all three kids onto her back, putting Asa between Salacia and SIlvanus. Salacia would grin, throwing her hooves up into the air, "Yay!" She'd say, before turning to face Asa, "So what have you been doing, Asa?!" She'd ask, leaning forward.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

Leper would sigh, nodding her head, "I'm sorry, I will not bring it up again if we're in public." She'd say, before chuckling, "But I will ask all about it when we're in private." She'd say, before looking up to the night sky, noticing the same person, raising a brow, "Di..Did you see that too?" She'd ask, looking down at Expellix, before just shaking her head. She'd lean back against him, before just flopping onto her side, crushing him, "Ahhh, this is a nice bed." She'd joke, looking at him. Only half of him was sticking out from under her side.

"You look ridiculous." She'd say, laughing.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Spike would nod, before looking around, "Do... Do you like, want to hang out? Twilight went off to Ponyville I think, so I came up to Canterlot by train to just relax." He'd say, shrugging his shoulders, taking another sip of his coco, before sighing deeply, smoke blowing out of his mouth.

Expellix let out a grunt at Leper suddenly rolling over on top of him. Unfortunately, he couldn't just teleport, otherwise she would come with him! A bit of an annoyance, really, but the rabbit was made of surprisingly sturdy stuff for such a little guy. He just gave a bit of a more forceful huff and leaned his head on one of his paws, the other drumming his fingers on the bench.

"Oh yes, I look soooo ridiculous." He said, sounding unamused, but there was a bit of a smile on his face. He glanced up at her with an eyebrow. "What am I now, a pillow? I'm a bit too gray for that, dear. Plus I don't have feathers. And you're heavy." Expellix just gave a roll of his eyes. "Yeah. Possibly something important. Considering it is night time, that would be Luna's they're headin' to."

GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Asa could totally understand the concept of eating literally the entire thing. Dragons could eat just about anything that was put in front of them! "Luna didn't seem to want me around..." The dragoness said quietly, a bit bummed out about the fact. It bothered her a lot more than it probably should. Luna was like family! What had she done wrong?

But at least her mind was taken off of it by Salacia's question, and being lifted up onto Celestia's back. This was different, normally she only got to ride on Gunnolf's back! "Oh! We've been going around and doing a bunch of stuff! Like... games, and shopping, and stuff! Shining Armor got me a gem to eat earlier—blue, of course!—and then I got Cadence a necklace! She looked really happy about it!" Asa beamed, her spirits lifting back up. Her face looked a bit brighter. "I'm still trying to find a thing for papa."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Starstreak
The purple hippogriff looked positively livid when they arrived at the throne room, but at she was keeping her cool. For the most part. Aurelia would probably get an earful from her later in the day, but as it was, she just couldn't bring herself to yell at the mare. They had seriously just gotten engaged not even an hour ago. There would be no yelling at her newly engaged marefriend!

Until tomorrow.

She returned the hug to Luna... only to immediately gasp when Luna smacked Aurelia hard enough to knock a fang loose. "Oh my gosh, Luna, be careful please!" She begged, immediately hurrying up to her marefriend. Concern over the bat pony's well-being took immediate precedence over whatever else she was feeling at the moment. Which meant fussing over Aurelia's split lip and dabbing at it with her scarf to clean any blood off of the spot for several moments.

She continued inspecting the new wound given to Aurelia even as Luna spoke, not quite looking back at her, but her ears were swiveled in that direction. She did not care one bit if Aurelia complained, and gave the mare a death glare if she even tried to move. "Of course they have a tracking spell on them. Unfortunately, unlike my other inventions, I hadn't hit the point where I could install the normal kill switches to make the weapons inoperable. Dangerous, but not quite so destructive as you-know-what in you-also-know-where."

When she was totally sure that Aurelia was probably going to survive, she actually turned to face Luna. "There's a runestone in my workshop that sonars for them when in my personal possession, but you're an alicorn. I doubt you would need that. Should be easy enough to find if you just copy the enchantment off of that." Starstreak clicked her tongue. "Funny enough, I was almost done with them, too. If the pony who stole them had just waited another month or so, I think their designs would be fully completed."

Tammy
The raptor... didn't really see what all the fuss about was with the cutie marks, but she also was not a pony! She had known Platinum for some time, however, and knew that it was at least important to her, judging by the way she kept glancing at her flank. She had noticed that most pony's names seemed to have some affiliation with what their special talent is, so... she should look for contextual clues there!

"... Have you tried figuring anything out with your name?" Tammy asked, tilting her head, crouching down and poking one of the weapons. Against Platinum's wishes. Deal with it. "All the other ponies we've seen or met, their name had something to do with it. You might find a clue for your cutie mark in your own!" A hopeful thought at least!

... And then she shot the gun at their god damn wall. The wall that she had built. Tammy jerked backwards when the beams of light sizzled by, blinking, and looking about ready to go lunging at an attacker, just to realize what had happened. The guns didn't make much of a noise, but a very distinct, mild screech of very fast magic going by. They were mostly highly concentrated beams, in the size of a bullet. They tended to sputter out and lose power after a couple hundred feet for the more powerful varieties.

Tammy, on the other hand, was not amused, giving Platinum a sour look and then going to inspect the wall, rhythmically tapping around each spot, a clicking coming from her. "You're lucky these are small, Rose." She turned around and leaned down. Tammy would never hurt her, but she did not want unnecessary damage to their home! The raptor winced at the scream. "Go use those outside! You're gonna break the house! And my ears!"

Last edited:
Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Starlight

"I'm not worried about what it could do to me. If the spell could hurt me but give your leg back, I'd have done it a long time ago. It's that the spell might hurt you that I'm concerned about."

When Trixie kicked a pebble, Starlight was about to step in and console Trixie with a assurances that it 'wasn't her fault', or 'my fault instead', or something along those lines judging by the sweet sympathetic look on her face. Before Starlight could open the mouth, she heard the sound of rock on skull, turned, and saw what had happened. She nodded at Trixie's suggestion, took her marefriend by the real hoof, and they fled together. Only once they were out of the man's earshot did Starlight start laughing too.

Cadence

Cadence looked up at the tower, then to Shining and nodded. "That's right. I'm really looking forward to seeing everybody again. I don't think we've all been gathered in one room since the war. Though, all of us meeting up for Christmas really takes me back to shortly after I became a Princess, and you were still the Solar Commander. We all used to meet up then too."

AJ smiled again upon hearing Spike's invitation to hang out. She'd have to be the bearer of bad news later, but personally, she wasn't as torn. If it weren't for Tyrus' request, she'd probably have been glad that a bunch of foreign invaders wishing to do Equestria harm were justly dealt with. But knowing Changelings who'd be upset at the news changed things. She couldn't be happy about it anymore, but she couldn't bring herself to be as sad about it either.

"Well, while ah'm here, ah may as well. Ain't no use in goin' back before I gitta chance to enjoy mahsel'. So what did ya have in mind?"

Wish Song was using a shovel held with magic to help clear snow in her neighborhood in Ponyville. Her breath rose in little steamy puffs. She took a break to enjoy the idyllic view and the clear winter air, watching the happy ponies walk by, bundled up in their cute scarves and hats.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

Leper would let out a laugh at his reaction, "Yes, you are a pillow now."She'd say, before shifting, resting her head atop him, "So, I suggest you get used to it." She'd say, before sighing, looking up at the sky still. She'd think for a moment, before sitting up, looking at Expellix, "So, you think they are headed over to Luna's? Luna's what? That tower on the castle?" She'd ask. She'd stare for a moment, before flopping back onto him, chuckling to herself, "Man, I wish my pillow was this nice." She'd joke.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Spike would shrug his shoulders, before sipping from his cup, finishing his drink, "I was just walking around really.... Rarity was here somewhere, but I think she was hanging out with Princess Luna. Now I'm just enjoying the night really..." He'd say, shrugging his shoulders again, before grinning, "Could always go to the ice rink, or... I don't know... Go to a bar and get some cider?" He'd ask, really not all the sure.

Expellix just accepted his fate with a small huff. He looked like some super shitty pillow you'd get from a guy who hadn't bathed in ten years. This was the type of dull gray you would never want anywhere near your head. Luckily for her, though, Expellix had pretty good personal hygiene. He only bathed like three times a day! Sometimes more, sometimes less, depending on how he was feeling.

The rabbit shrugged his shoulders. "Just my guess since they looked to be headed towards the castle. The tower is kind of off-limits to everybody unless you have permission from Princess Celestia or Princess Luna. I'd bet they're going towards the throne room or something. Must be urgent." He frowned. "I'll probably go to see what's up later."

It's no longer Hearths Warming. We are skipping 10 years of time. Adjust accordingly and talk to your partners if you need to change stuff.

It was a chilly winters day in Equestria, and both Cada and Luna were out doing a bit of shopping. Hearth's Warming was past for the year and Luna found her court rather slow. Seeing has how Cada was in the city, Luna decided they should head out and spend a bit of time together! In the past 10 years Canterlot had undergone some incredible renovations. Most of the streets were now a beautiful white marble, and electric lampposts dotted the streets. A lot more technology was on the streets than ever, though Canterlot kept a rustic style with its many taverns and such.

"I think in here is a good place to eat." Luna said as her and Cada walked into one of the various inns, towering above most of the regular ponies there. Cada's hive had become slowly more ingrained in Equestrian life to the point where they were basically one giant city by this point, and her 'soft shells' were free to enter and leave as they wished. With a permit of course. It's not as if Cada's hive was the only soft shells, and they weren't all so friendly.

As they sat down to eat, Luna let out a great sigh. "I swear I'm starting to feel the cold as I get older. Though that might just be a crazy wish."

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Trixie and Starlight took a bow to the crowd as their show came to an end, and Trixie let out a sigh of relaxation as the curtain closed in front of them. She had been doing this show for around 7 years now, with Starlight as a stage-hand the entire time, and everyday was as interesting as the last. Plus the money was... quite good. They had moved from Trixie's little cabin outside Ponyville, right up to a massive four floor mansion in Canterlot!

... And then right back to Trixie's cabin, because as it turned out, Trixie hated being in Canterlot. The cabin had been renovated too and didn't at all resemble the old three-room shack that Trixie and Starlight used to own!
TwilightAlternate_t958.jpg
After the show, Trixie and Starlight had a few autographs to sign from the 'backstage passes' and then simply teleported home. It was really nice to live away from work, and be able to commute so quickly.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Silvanus was currently searching the grounds for Gunnolf, and found him sleeping under the tree. The teenage (and large) alicorn prodded him a few times, before just making the earth quake as if a Purple Worm was coming. That should wake him up, it did every time! "Hey, you wanna go wander around outside the Everfree? I'd like to pick some of the winter flowers that are growing there."

Sara Sidereal Sara Sidereal
On this particular day, Wish Song would see a snow-white unicorn mare walking towards her. She had a dark black cowboy hat on, a black cape hanging over her back, and a pair of revolvers hanging at her sides. She was also holding a shovel in a telekinetic grip and appeared to be rather tired from exertion. "Hello there, partner!" She said as she walked over, sticking her shovel in the ground beside Wish's own shovel.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Gunnolf was getting older. The years going by took a toll on him, but it wasn't quite the point that he was immobile just yet, or particularly frail. While he isn't quite as young as he used to be, he was still not too old. Not too old to go out on an adventure!

He looked up when Silvanus came. Winter flowers? He didn't see why not. "Of course, Silvanus." He rumbled, getting to his paws. "Lead the way."

Last edited:
Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Considering how much had changed, and with the intergration of Cada's hive into Equestria fully, they also grew more modern with speed. And even now, her Changelings were allowed to go into pony settlements, for the most part without fear, and find love with other ponies outside of the hive city.

Cada would be trotting along slowly with Luna, wearing a white cloak. It was supposed to help keep her warm, and it helped that she was also wearing a scarf the was wrapped around her neck. She'd shudder, before following Luna into the inn. She'd sigh deeply, feeling the warmth of the building, and relax a little bit. She'd sigh and sit down at the table, sitting across from Luna. She'd shoulder off her cloak, draping it over the chair.

"Goodness... You are right, dear, it is terribly cold out there... I do hope my children are indoors." She'd say, referring to the fact that cold weather can be harmful and downright lethal for them. Cada was no different, "I'm happy to be indoors and out of the weather." She'd say softly, before smiling at Luna, "So, how have you been, haven't seen you in about a month?" She'd ask, heading a giggle behind her hoof.

"Why thank you. It ain't one of a kind." the mare joked lightly before holding out her hoof towards Wish for a hoof shake! "The name is Rose. Platinum Rose. I'm pretty new to town and am just trying to figure out how to help out. Never had to... clean up snow, before."

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
"Cool get ready!" Silva said, before they both vanished in a flash of light and reappeared in the deep snowy ground outside of Ponyville. It was a while from the Everfree Forest, but at least Silva's teleportation magic was coming along nicely! She didn't even need to cast the spell that time, she just did it instantly! "Brrr. It's cold..." Silva said with a little shiver. Poison, disease and fire? No problem. But water and cold? Yuck.

Silva was currently wrapped up in a pretty pink scarf with matching socks and a little hat! She looked quite adorable, but this was her way of coping with the cold. Well that and snorting fire when the mood overtook her.

"About the same I was last month, and the month before that, and the year before that. I don't really change much anymore." Luna chuckled a bit but was honest about that, she was to old to really change. The most she could do was try to grasp all these technological advancements, but that's about it. She didn't really like any of it.

Soon enough a waiter came over to take their order. Luna got a turkey and gravy sandwich because she was a meat eating freak, and also a hot chocolate. Because yum.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Gunnolf hadn't even formulated a reply when they were both suddenly teleported away. Even still, it was enough time for him to brace for impact, just seeing her horn glow meant he knew what was coming next, and his fur bristled in anticipation. They were warped through space and on the outskirts of Ponyville, snow falling from the sky. The giant wolf lurched forward, taking a moment to recover, but he did so admirably. Teleportation was not his favorite mode of transportation, no matter how convenient it may be!

"I... you're lucky I have a strong stomach, Silvanus..." He growled slightly, shaking his head, licking the fur he could reach so that it laid flat.

His eyes came back up to observe the Everfree Forest. Years... it has been years since he has seen this place, and it didn't seem any different. The forest was darkened from the overhanging trees blotting out the sun and sky, and with a few swivels of his ears, he could pick up the deep sounds of creatures within. Most of which he recognized.

His ears lowered slightly. Not the fondest of memories. "I did not miss this forest..." He murmured. "Flowers, you said? "

"It's... alright, I suppose. Nothing special, but better than the Everfree where I used to live. That place can be a lil bit scary." She chuckled gently to herself and shook her head. "What is it you do for work, Wish Song?"

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
"Yes, flowers. I planted them last year and wanted to see if this new breed would actually work. They are a little flower I created that, when eaten, helps warm the body. I wanted them planted around Equestria, figuring maybe it would help save some lives. If somepony is lost and alone they can eat a flower and maybe warm themselves enough to seek proper shelter!"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
"I... wish that existed when I was still living in the Everfree Forest." Gunnolf said, a small bit of disappointment in his voice. There were a lot of cold nights that he slept alone, huddled in some corner that could fit him. He may be the biggest among wolves, but that did not account for much. There was still bigger... and the bigger predators were ruthless. Especially if they had magic.

Shaking his head, Gunnolf looked down at her. "Shall we go then? "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back