• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MLP - Age of Exploration (Discord Chat Available)

Who Is Best Princess?

• A) Luna

• B) A

• C) B

• D) That sun one

Results are only viewable after voting.
Characters
Here
Other
Here
GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus
Eternia
Now that Eternia had some candy in her belly, she was ready to relax! She looked over as Celestia walked over and finally gave her sunmom a hug around the leg, before climbing up onto her back and settling between her wings. "Good mommy! Let go see Woona an' have a nice uhm... apple juice!" She said with a little clap of her hooves! She didn't even know what these other ponies were drinking but it all smelled bad and gross.

Rose
Rose trusted Fluttershy. Rose trusted Fluttershy, one-hundred percent. No questions asked. So when Fluttershy handed her a bottle and told her it would help, she believed it. Rose began to gulp down the bottle, expecting it to be water, only for her to be proven horribly wrong! She again choked on the liquid and almost spit it out all over Fluttershy!

Luckily it was only beer, so it wasn't that bad. She held it in, and promptly handed the bottle back to Fluttershy. "Not water." She stated with a little frown. She looked really amused underneath the frown, though.

Spitfire
Spitfire grabbed one of the nearby bottles and examined it! It was scotch as well... huh! Interesting. She proceeded to drink all of that too, and tossed the bottle into the corner once she was done with it. She didn't even appear to taste it which was probably a bit of a bad sign. "Yeeeehaaaaw partner!" She said while leaning against Salacia and giggling brightly. "Drink! Drink! Drink!"

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Aurora
"Can you though?" Aurora asked with a little arched eyebrow and a shake of her head. She really didn't believe him. An adventure would probably be the death of him at this age! But still he wasn't about to destroy his pride and just gave his shoulder a little rub. "If you ever need a little pick-me-up, let me know. I used to help soldiers in war time by giving them stamina boosting spells. Might work on you too."

Silvanus
Silvanus at the moment was about as scarlet red as a pony could get. She could hear Luna's echoing laughter above the music and knew that her mother was celebrating the fact that she just embarrassed the hell out of her in front of her date. What a dick! Silvanus kind of felt mad about it, but was to stricken with embarrassment to do anything about it. Plus she... wouldn't. What could she possibly do about it?

When Asa offered her the glass, she drained it all without a second thought and poured another glass, drinking that as well. Then she poured a third glass and offered this one to Asa again. "... I feel like I'm going to die of embarrassment right now."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Salacia

Salacia watched with wide eyes as Spitfire downed the entire bottle in a single go. She was a little shocked, and would then look a little more surprised when the mare leaned against her, yelling 'drink' repeatedly, "I don't know... Um..." She'd say, before looking at the bottle.

She'd turn it up quickly, and drink down all the contents. She felt that one. She sputtered for a moment, before tossing the bottle back. It was shatter against the wall, making her jump slightly, before blushing, looking at the next bottle, "Do you... Um..." She'd cough again, patting her chest, "You want that one?" She'd ask.

Fluttershy

Shy would frown deeply, taking the bottle back quickly, "I'm sorry!" She'd say, covering her face with her wings. She couldn't believe she'd done that! She was trying to help! Why were their so many bottles of liquor! She'd pat Rose gently on the back, before stepping back. Taking one more look around, she'd spot the clearly label water bottles, and grab one, "Here, this one is water." To prove her point, she'd take a sip of it quickly, "See!" She'd say, smiling.

Celestia

Celestia would grab a bunch of the candy,. and levitate it with them, occasionally giving one to Eternia. She'd smile, using her wings to keep the foal warm and safe in her care. She'd trot over to the foals table, and grab one of the pouches of juice, openning it for Eternia, "Here you go, sweetie." She'd say, levitating it to the foal, "You are just adorable!" She'd say, giggling.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Moonlight came downstairs wearing Trixie's hat, sneered, and started singing "Starburst's in trou-ble~!" Starlight snatched the hat from her head and angrily gestured for Moonlight to go back to her room. Not wanting to put her hoof in it, Moonlight shut herself up and rushed back up the stairs. Starlight then got back to the living room just in time to hear Starburst's admission about Trixie's cape. Starlight pre-emptively grabbed both of Trixie's hooves, looked in her eyes and spoke softly.

"Don't lose it. I've got this. Ok?" she spoke soothingly, putting Trixie's hat on her head as she did so.

Starlight then went to the blender, magicked the cape out, and used restorative magic to mend the fabric. She thrust it into Starburst's hands and gave her daughter a cold death glare. "Wash your mother's cape with some warm water until all the stains are off, and never do that to her cape or hate again, young lady."

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

"Flying? I'd like that! And yes, I'm afraid so. When you get older and assume more Princess duties, you will get busier.

Oh! I just remembered that there's going to be a dance in Ponyville! Everyone we know's going to be there! Well, I'm not sure about Twilight. We could fly there and fly back."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

It was at this point that Applejack entered the barn, worn out from a good day's apple buckin', only to find her barn was filled with people, most of whom she didn't know very well, but among them were Celestia and Luna, meaning she couldn't exactly yell 'what in tarnation?' to the Princesses of the Sun and moon.

She made do by coughing, and smiling awkwardly, hoping that when they noticed her, they'd fill her in.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Asa poked her tongue out in distaste at that. "Ugh. Doing any princess stuff already isn't very fun." She groaned. While she didn't have any problems with helping Cadence or others out, that didn't mean she actually liked the activities very much. Ponies were... weird around her. She didn't really like the looks she got on occasion.

Instead of trying to focus on that, however, there was a small rumbling and a rock literally flew out of the ground and hit Asa in the jawline. She yelped in surprised, not in the least bit hurt from it, but a rock just tried to kill her! She backed up, shaking her head, finding where it rolled off to... and apparently some note was attached. About the same party Cadence had mentioned.

"... Well, would you look at that, Silvanus invited me too as her date." The dragoness grinned up at Cadence. "We could totally fly there, I'm strong enough for it!"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Gunnolf
The giant wolf shook his head lightly. If he went on an adventure at this age, he would die of exhaustion by the end of it, and that would mean others getting upset because of his stupidity. He was really testing himself by going with Silvanus all the way down here to check out Warm WOWs. Now he just had to walk to Sweet Apple Acres! No problem...

But the great wolf was already tired, he had to stop and sit down to take a breather. "I'm... sorry, I just... I just need a minute. Don't let me hold you up. You should go have fun at the party." It was probably a lot more fun than hanging around an old wolf.

Asa
Silvanus could drink, that's for sure. Apparently the taste of vodka didn't bother her in the least from the way she was downing each glass. She felt like there was a certain point to prove now, but if she tried to drink that many in a row, there would likely be repercussions. Like a drunk-of-her-ass dragoness probably wouldn't be ideal for the party. Then again, a drunk-off-her-ass Silvanus wasn't either.

She took the glass back, drank it, but then just set it off to the side. The alcohol didn't quite hit her yet, and it simply floated back over to the table... without magic? There was no glow around the glass. "Don't drink too much at once, you know." She warned. "Probably wouldn't do if you got sick and vomited in a corner somewhere." She was starting to get that warm feeling in her stomach.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Starlight
Trixie was literally about to grab Starburst by the mane and slam her face into the wall. That cloak was one of three things she had been given to her by her mother, before she passed away. Her cloak, her hat, and her old portable magic show stage was what she had been given. The stage now sat out beside their house, not really of much use but still cared for. Her hat and cloak accompanied her everywhere and usually to the weekly magic shows in Canterlot too, just not this past time.

When Starlight fixed the cloak, Trixie let out a sigh of relief and just frowned at Starburst. She couldn't be mad now, but she could be annoyed. "Not a single stain." She emphasized for her daughter, before just sitting down on the couch. "... Guess we will be late to the party. MOONLIGHT MAKE SURE YOU ARE READY TO GO!" She called up to her daughter.

Princess Luna
Luna was waiting for Applejack to enter the building, and quickly made her way over once she spotted the farmer! "Uhm... Howdy, Applejack!" Luna said as she got close enough, leading Applejack off to the side so that she could better explain what was going on. "... I wanted a party and this was the best location." Luna admitted with a little frown. "... I moved all your equipment outside and cleaned it all, I will move it back in after. I also replaced any loose parts and parts that had been worn down by use."

Spitfire
Spitfire winced as Salacia whipped the bottle at the wall, spreading shards of glass everywhere. She looked down at the bottle that Spitfire offered her. "Nooooo... I'm done for now!" She said with a little smile, before frowning and motioning over to the wall. "You should clean that up though. Wouldn't want somepony to step in it and hurt themselves, right?"

Eternia
Eternia took the juice box with a little giggle and a 'thanks mommy!' before beginning to sip out of it. She sipped for like 5 minutes and it should totally have been empty, but it just... wasn't emptying. Eternia seemed rather happy about this endless juice box and continued to drink! Whenever she was handed a candy, she crunched it happily! The candies were never endless though...

Rose
Rose was a lot more skeptical this time around, and even after watching Fluttershy drink from the bottle she still inspected it. After seeing that it was indeed water, she took a little sip. After tasting that it was indeed water, she drank down the entire bottle and then turned towards Fluttershy with a little frown. "... Are you trying to get me drunk? Is that why you gave me beer instead of water?"

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Aurora
Aurora definitely wasn't about to just leave an old wolf alone out here. "Hey, look, I got left in Tartarus. I'm not about to leave you behind. Being left behind feels awful." Aurora said with a little frown and a shake of her head, reaching over to shake Gunnolf's shoulder slightly. "Do you want me to teleport us there? It would save you the energy of walking at least..."

Silvanus
"Ah've tested it befor' dear. Ah can safely drink three liters o' vodka an hour before ah start puking." She said with a little shrug, before downing another glass. Mmmm vodka. It tasted terrible, but it left her stomach feeling nice and tingly. She took a few more glasses of vodka as well, because she needed to ingest enough to let her be tipsy without her regeneration just making it all go away. She had to reaaaalllly over drink.

With that being done, she held her hoof out to Asa and smiled. "It ain't time fo' dancin' yet, but ahm thinkin' we can go sit down somewhere?"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Gunnolf
It wouldn't have been the first time he got left behind, but he hardly remembered those times anymore. "But a good way to keep others from worrying about you... I don't think Silvanus or Luna would be overly thrilled with me being all mopey at the party because my joints hurt or something." He cast his eyes around. "Besides, it's Ponyville... I doubt anything will happen to me here."

Asa
Asa wasn't sure if she was going to get used to Silvanus speaking with that accent again. Although it was coming back to her, it just seemed odd that she was doing it again after so long. See an opportunity, take an opportunity, she supposed, just to annoy everybody. At least she was one of the few who could actually understand these things totally without being southern herself!

She raised an eyebrow at her marefriend practically inhaling glass after glass of vodka, sipping another glass herself. She didn't have some insane regeneration to keep herself from getting drunk, which probably meant she shouldn't go too crazy. There was not any trait a dragon had that she could recall which gave them more tolerance for alcohol. Aside from, you know, just being larger. Which Silvanus was also bigger than her. winkwink

Snickering, she took Silvanus's hoof. "There's going to be a dance here? Jeez, I don't know, it has been a while since I took any of those classes..."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Salacia

Sal would wince, looking back, before grabbing up all the glass in her magic, before teleporting it all away. With that done, she'd give a kurt nod to Spitfire, and smile, chuckling, "Sorry about that." She'd say, grinning as she popped the last bottle, taking a quick sip of it.

Celestia

Celestia would just giggle at the little foal, kissing her forehead, "You're just a cutie!" She'd say, handing her another candy. She'd look around, and grab two more juice boxes, just in case, and would trot over to the snacks table, grabbing herself a few treats, specifically a few tarts. She'd smile, humming from how good it was, and continued to eat them. She'd flutter her wings lightly, looking around, before taking a sip of some of the wine that was out.

Fluttershy

Fluttershy would blush terrible, "I'm so sorry Rose! I thought it was water!" She'd say. She was right, it did look oddly similar to the water bottles. Fluttershy would shake her head, grabbing one of he bottle, sipping it. She didn't realise it was one of the liquor bottle until a few sips in. She finally registered the flavor and began to panic, setting the bottle down quickly, "Oh no..." She'd mumble, before frowning, "Rose, I might need assistance in a moment..." She'd say, started to sway a bit.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

"Better to be fashionably late than early. Imagine if we get there and it's just Luna, Celestia, Cadence and Twilight. Wouldn't that be awkward? At least if we show up when the party's in full swing, we can skip the 'stand around catching up' part and make an entrance."

"Just finishing my homework now!" yelled down Moonlight, who appeared five minutes later, in the lounge by means of shadow teleportation. "Ah, that was easy!" she bragged. "I don't know why I even have to go to school."

"If it's so easy," Starlight retorted, smirking in such a mom way, "Why do you keep getting into trouble?"

Moonlight had no answer for that, so just pouted and folded her forelegs.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

"We didn't choose the Princess life. The Princess life chose us," responded Cadence, in the least hip thing any mom has said, ever.

Cadence winced when a rock hit Asa in the face, and checked to see if she was okay as she read the letter. Concerned, she tutted when Asa told her is was from Silvanus. "That's great and all but I've half a mind to talk to her about that rock hitting you in the face. She should be careful!"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus

"Why, that's mighty kind of you, yer Highness! Y'all didn't have to go through all that trouble. If y'ed a jes' told me, i could've cleared the barn, got it lookin' purty before you got here, an' I wouldn't have been surprised! Please tell me there'll be at least a fiddle player for a good ol' hoedown. Ah jes' can't dance to all that jazz an' funk that they put on them records."

Out the courner of her eye, Applejack saw Fluttershy at the party (strange seeing her at a party without any of the other Elements besides the two of them) drinking from what looked like a water bottle, but then swaying a little. Oh no. That wasn't water. Applejack pointed Fluttershy out to Luna and leaned in. "That ain't good. I'd better go and help out. Let me know if there's anythin' else I can do. This is Sweet Apple Acres, after all, and Y'all my guests."

AJ approached Fluttershy, took a sniff of the bottle, and recoiled. That was some kind of spirit, and no 30% stuff either. AJ patted her friend and fellow Element of Harmony on the shoulder. "Hey, Flutters. Are you okay?"

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Aurora
"Well... okay, Gunnolf." Aurora said with a little frown directed at the large wolf. She didn't really like leaving him here all alone, but it was still morning and there was no danger to him here in Ponyville. "... I'm going to the party. If you aren't there by nightfall, I'm going to come find you. Or Silvanus will, one of us at least. Stay safe." She said before disappearing entirely.

Silvanus
"Ahhh dontcha worry Asa, ahm shure yer gonna do jus' fine with th' dancin' and th' singin' and the bein' all cutsies and stuff." Silvanus said with a little grin, leading Asa over near the corner where the two of them could sit alone and just talk! It had been a whole 2 days since they last saw each other, so there was a lot to catch up on! "Ah had a fight with a Bulette!" Silvanus said proudly. "... Which is like ah big ol' rocky shark. Scareh thang."

Eternia
After relaxing for all of 2 seconds, Eternia decided it was once again time to explore! She hopped off of Celestia's back and began to fly upwards, towards where Salacia was sitting. Spitfire had taken off to mingle at the moment so Eternia landed in front of Salacia and just staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaared at her. Just stared. Nothing else.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Trixie
Trixie waited for Starburst to finish washing her cape spotless and then nodded when it was returned to her. Starburst wasn't her usual happy self and crumbled to pieces under Trixie's stare. She was after all, a necromancer. Trixie had all sorts of horrible looks she could give ponies. This one was her 'I'm going to raise you as a zombie pet' look.

"... Go get ready." Trixie said while motioning to the stairs. Starburst scampered up them and quickly got dressed, appearing again a few seconds later in a flash of magic!

"... Ready to go moms..." Starburst said quietly. Trixie flung her cape over her shoulders and put her hat back on, before heading out the door. A little walk wouldn't hurt either of them!

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus
Rose
Rose was to surprised by the Element of Honesty showing up to even care about Fluttershy choking on alcohol. "I UHM UHHHHHHHHHHH...." she muttered out loudly. She had never met the other Elements before, it was like meeting your heroes! She held her hoof out to Applejack and smiled at the mare. "... Hi, I'm Platinum Rose! I am Fluttershy's marefriend!"

She immediately took a sharp intake of breath and looked over at Fluttershy. "OhmygoshI'msosorry! Are we marefriends? Can I say that?! Now I look like a fool!"

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
"Boo. Boooo! Cadence you suck! Literally too - It's the only reason you haven't pumped out more babies!"
The Asa-discolight said above the glitter-bombed princess, golden eyes pouring from its face before an invisible force slipped out of it, letting it turn back to normal and reforming near the snack tables as a small black-cat in an overly-large witch-hat. Nightfall helped herself to as many snacks as she could. the grim-reaper still staring out at Cadence
"Boooo!

Rarity showed up fashionably late and lately fashionable wearing the finest clothes of the entire season..and sneezing the moment she came into the former hay-prison.
"...Trully Luna I must show you a better way to throw parties. I do not expect you to be a Pinkie Pie but this is more...drunkings with friends!"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Celestia

Celestia would laugh, smiling at Eternia as she flew around. She was an interesting child. She'd wave to Salacia as Eternia took an interest in her, and went off to enjoy the party more.

Salacia

Salacia would look at Eternia, pulling her into a close hug, nuzzling her forehead, "Hey sis! You having fun at the party?" She'd ask, giggling happily. She'd levitate over one of the candies that Celestia had gotten, and bumping it against Eternia's snoot, "Boop! Here ya go!" She'd say, before nuzzling the little foals tummy.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Fluttershy

FLuttershy would sway again, before looking at Rose, "I'm your marefriend?! That's amaaaazing~!" She'd say, nearly in a sing song voice, before leaning heavily on Rose, staring at Applejack, "Howdy, Applejack!" She'd say through a fit of small giggles, before nuzzling Rose's shoulder, "Rose is my mare friend!" She'd say, much to the annoyance of a single goddess.

Fluttershy would look at the bottle again, and now that she was already drunk, she couldn't see a problem any more! She'd reach for another bottle, bringing it close for consumption.

Avedon Avedon
Luna already had a drink made up for Rarity, having expected her to arrive soon and completely not watching her through the moon! When Rarity arrived, Luna held out two things; a glass of scotch with ice cubes in it, or a fruity girly drink. "Have whatever you wish, I'll drink the other!" Luna said with a smile, though picturing Luna drinking some delicate girly drink was... hilarious.

"Besides, Rare. I'm not good at parties. Is there something wrong with getting drunk with friends?"

Eternia
Eternia gobbled up the candy in no time flat... and then another candy appeared in its place! There was no flash of magic though, Eternia was just screwing with the timelines to give herself more candy. Also called cheating. "OMNUMNUMNUM!" were the sounds she made while feasting on the chocolate bar!

Spitfire
Spitfire had been hit by her alcohol now. She had way to much in to little a time, trying to impress Salacia. Instead it made her unable to fly very well, and she ended up crashing in front of Celestia. Spitfire stood up rubbing her head, and then looked at Celestia, "Heeeeyyy baby... are you an angel cus damn, you shure are hoooooot... for real the air is way to waaarrrm.............. I'm going to be sick..." she said before flying outside and... being sick.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Rarity did indeed take the scotch, her horn shone and she levitated a needle to swirl the drink as she took a sip!
"Well thank you though I do wait for the harder drinks than such light maresy affairs at some point. Afterall, this is a huge celebration is it not?~"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Celestia

Celestia would take a step back from Spitfire, raising a brow, "Spitfire? What on earth are you doing?" She'd ask, before quickly realising she was drunk, "Oh dear..." She'd say, before looking at Spitfire, "You seem a bit... Tipsy, would you like to sit down?" She'd ask, getting an idea together. It was a night of fun, so why not a little drinking game? She'd grab a few bottles with her magic, and make way for a hale bale, sitting on one side of it, "Come along now, I'll show you how it's done." She'd say, laughing. She wouldn't get drunk, but she would at least have some fun.

Salacia

Salacia would just watch the little foal eating an infinite amount of candy, raising a brow. She could only think it was dangerous, but decided to not worry about it to much, and would lean forward, booping Eternia's snout with her own, "Gotcha!" She'd say, before blowing a raspberry at her, smiling.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Gunnolf
He just nodded his head. "I'll be fine. I'm old, I'm not dying." He huffed in reply. Whether or not he would actually be making it to the party, who knows, it already sounded pretty loud from where they were now. Loud noises made for some very uncomfortable times, and his ears ringing for hours afterward still. Not exactly his personal ideal of 'fun'.

He got up to keep walking, but only went a bit further, laying down in the snow, out of the way of the main road. "I'll at least show up to tell you all that I'm fine, even if I don't stay long."

Asa
Asa blushed slightly, looking away from Silvanus. "If you say so." She didn't particularly think of herself as 'cute,' but you know, it was fine if Silvanus did at least. That could be pretty disastrous if her own marefriend didn't find her cute. Big oof.

She followed along and did sit in that corner Silvanus had taken them two, finishing off her drink and setting the glass down. "A Bulette... does not sound very pleasant." The last time she had gotten into any sort of fight was months ago with the dragons still. "If they're some kind of rock creature, how come you were fighting them? Thought they were all pretty much friends with you."

Last edited:
Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

As the four of them set off towards Sweet Apple Acres, Moonlight magicked a brush out of her own shadow, and used it to sort out her mane. Starlight said nothing, as she was just glad they had set off and weren't any later than they needed to be. She glanced over to check Trixie's mood and seeing she could do with some cheering up, nuzzled her wife as they walked.

"Let's have fun today. Let our mane's down, let the kids talk to their friends while we get to enjoy ourselves. What do you say?"

GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Applejack couldn't help but smile at a drunk Fluttershy saying 'howdy'. It was possibly the cutest thing she'd ever seen besides her own little sister. Applejack saw Fluttershy reaching for another bottle, but far be it from her to stop the cripplingly timid Fluttershy from doing what she had to to enjoy herself at a party.

She was surprised, though, that Fluttershy had a mare-friend. It must have started recently, otherwise it would be all the six of them would ever talk about. Fittingly, Rose seemed like she was also quite a shy, flustered pony. They were a good match, and a cute couple. AJ accepted Rose's hoof, shaking it so hard she lifted Rose off the ground more than once and left her dizzy from it.

Avedon Avedon

After Cadence and Asa's pleasant flight together from the Crystal Empire all the way south to Ponyville, they had parted ways so Asa could go talk to Silvanus. Cadence gave them both a wink, making a note to bring up the rock with Silvanus later. After making some small talk with the Princesses, and seeing no sign of Twily, Cadence gravitated towards the snack table.

Cadence was bemused but also slightly amused, at Nightfall's comments and general unorthodox entrance. If Cadence wasn't the Princess of Love, she might not have given this abrasive feline the benefit of the doubt.

"Uh, hi. Have we met?"

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus
Now it was Roses turn to interject, and reach over to grab the bottle away from Fluttershy. "Darling, you're already drunk. Do you really think it's a good idea to have more?" She asked while kind of holding the bottle telekinetically in front of Fluttershy. Flutts could take it if she really wanted, but hopefully Roses words would give her pause!

In the meantime, Rose looked Applejack over and nodded a bit. "So! Element of uh... Loyalty. I've been wanting to meet you for so long! Do you think I could come by Sweet Apple Acres sometime and help out around there? I'm still looking for a proper job, aside from helping Fluttershy around the clinic..."

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
"Having fun is one of my favorite things to do. Right beside raising the dead, and dying." She said with a grin, to which Starburst just groaned. "You never died mommy. You're just bein' silly. I ain't believing that you died, no matter how much you joking about it!" Starburst said much to Trixie's annoyance. She did totally die! It was epic!

Starburst made herself at home by walking next to Moonlight, and consistently messing up her mane whenever Moonlight tried to sort it out! She lived off of making Moonlight angry, and this was basically therapy for the young filly. Moonlight would never have a clean mane under her watch!

Avedon Avedon
Luna drank down the more girly drink in about 0.1 milliseconds flat, and then got herself a proper bottle of enchanted scotch! "Huge celebration? Nah. I just wanted to get everypony together. It's been so long since I've seen a lot of you..." Luna sipped out of her enchanted scoth... and then offered a bit to Rarity! "... Just a sip, dear. If it can get me drunk, it can kill you."

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
"It ain't a real rocky shark thang, Asa. It's more like ah big shark, that can burrow under th' ground. 'n then it pops out, an' eats th' fillies and colts that it can find! Anyway, that monster was real annoyin' and the thang swallowed me, then ah had tah punch mah way outta it!" She exclaimed with a few punch punch motions in the air!

"Anyway, yes, that was my past week." Silvanus said, switching back flawlessly to regular royal speech once again. Did she do it on purpose, just to annoy Asa? Or was it like completely out of her control? One had to wonder. Silvanus levitated a bottle of wine over for them and pulled Asa right into her lap, before levitating the bottle up to Asa's lips! "Drink! Drink! Drink!"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
"That's... actually really cool." Asa said with a bit of an astonished face. Being eaten by a Bulette and then punching her way out of its stomach. That just sounded really badass when put into words. And her marefriend had totally done it if she was to be taken seriously. That's one way of scoring bonus points with her.

And then she just switched back to the royal speech without seemingly any sort of difficulty. It was... happened. That really left her more confused than anything else, but at least she could understandSilvanus when she was speaking Southern instead of Equestrian. The royal speech was Equestrian. Whatever that was before was Southern. There was a very stark difference.

She let out a tiny yelp of surprise at being pulled into Silvanus's lap, red coloring her face. That didn't matter much because there was not a bottle of white in her face, her marefriend goading her into drinking. She stared apprehensively for a moment, her eyes darting around, as if trying to see if Cadence was looking, before... taking it from their telekinetic grip with her mind, tilting the bottle, and chugging like a champion. After a few gulps, she pushed the bottle away and shivered, a burning in her stomach forming from the wine.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
"WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Silvanus cheered out as Asa drank the wine down, much to Luna's dismay. Unfortunately the night goddess... couldn't really do anything about it. What the hell was she supposed to do, ban Asa from drinking? She wasn't Asa's mother and couldn't really do anything about it, beside shoot them both a disappointed look. Luna's culture, when the goddess had been but a young pegasus, despised getting drunk. That kind of still stuck with her, when looking at the younger generation. She felt disappointed when they got drunk.

Silvanus snugged Asa close and chuckled a bit. "That's enough for you, mortal." The earth goddess said with a chuckle before beginning to drink the rest of the wine herself, enchanting it so that it would be a little stronger! She needed it a little stronger, to be fair. Regeneration could be a curse sometimes.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Despite feeling a buzz, Asa's eyes wandered, and she froze when she caught the gaze of Luna on the both of them. She... didn't know what to do! There was a stark difference between Cadence and Luna, and that was one thing; the latter knew how to instill the wrath of Harmony in rambunctious foals. Cadence was still plenty scary in her own right, but how do you top the goddess of the night? Luna was practically a second mother. Having that disappointed look be directed at her was not a good feeling.

Trying to hide her slight alarm and shame, she grinned down at Silvanus, but it was slightly more forced. "Haha... yeah, I do think that's enough for me." Lest Luna come actually come distill the wrath of Harmony on her instead of impressing it.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
"Has it? Has something been keeping you? Unless you mean metaphorically. Certainly while I know we have seen each other recently, feeling your absence since then is far more dreadful than it really should be....but a barn? Don't you have a CASTLE for this type of affair?"
Rarity took the offer, taking a small sip from the enchanted beverage

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Silvanus just chuckled a bit and shook her head. "Don't pay attention to Luna, she's just giving us a hard time. She started drinking way younger than we are right now, probably..." Silva said with a little shrug of her shoulders. She really didn't know much about Luna's past, besides that she had been born a pegasus. Her and Celestia really didn't talk about it much, and Silva saw no reason to go asking about it.

Avedon Avedon
That beverage tasted like absolute... heaven, actually. It was like drinking a tasty beverage, except Rarity could feel a warmth in her stomach just from that little sip. Luna took it back and downed the rest of it, before chuckling a bit. "I have a castle, yeah. But I grew up in poverty, and sometimes it's nice to get away from all the fancy lights and big marble walls." Luna said with a little smile.

Eternia wasn't falling for that crap. She knew her nose was still in one piece, and in return for that little bad joke she reached out to slap Salacia on the muzzle! Unfortunately her slap felt like a soft pillow and did absolutely nothing to Salacia. Eternia stared at her for a few minutes, before climbing up Salacia's head to sit on top of it, wrapped around her horn and staring at the party below.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Salacia's eyes widened slightly at the little slap, before raising a brow, "Oh really now? That's how you want to be?" She'd say, before suddenly hooves clammered over her face, and the little foal was now up on her head. She'd blink a few times, before looking up at the filly that was just watching the party with rapt attention. She'd giggle, and levitate a piece of candy upto her mouth, bumping it against her lip, smiling as she went back to watching the party. She'd spot Asa and Silva, smiling softly at them, before laying down, crossing her forelegs over eachother, listening to the intense music that was currently playing.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Asa was still unsure. That looked like fairly genuine disappointment. "Well... I don't want to get wasted... Cadence would have my scales if I did." She said, rolling with the excuse of her other mom coming to deliver divine punishment onto her for drinking too much. She wasn't too sure about it anyway. They had only just gotten here!

She smiled anyway back at Silvanus. "Don't let me stop you from doing so, though!"

Eternia... actually noticed Salacia's glance at Silvanus. She was a small child, but extremely perceptive. That was because she kind of saw important things in slow motion, though nopony else really knew that. Eternia tapped lightly on Salacia's head and frowned a bit. "Hey, sis... what wrong? You okay?" She asked while looking down at Salacia, trying to see if she looked upset or not.

As Silvanus came up to sit beside Salacia, Eternia got the idea to move and fluttered down to Asa!

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Silvanus chuckled a bit and shook her head. "Ahhh... no. It's okay. I drank enough." she said while setting the bottle of alcohol off to the side, letting out a deep sigh. Silvanus caught Salacia's look at that moment and... stood up a bit. "Excuse me, I need to... have a talk, with Salacia. I'll be back soon, okay?" She said while rubbing Asa's shoulder lovingly, before fluttering up to sit beside Salacia.

Now it was Eternia's turn to sit beside Asa, staring up at the dragon cutely. "Wow, you gotsa teeth!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back