• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MLP - Age of Exploration (Discord Chat Available)

Who Is Best Princess?

• A) Luna

• B) A

• C) B

• D) That sun one

Results are only viewable after voting.
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Blinking her eyes, she was a little bit surprised by Silvanus's sudden need to leave, but nodded her head. Must be about what she had told her before. "I... see. Go ahead, take all the time you need." She gave a gentle smile. This dragoness was not of the jealous variety, that's for sure. Besides, there wasn't too much to be afraid of, she was just talking to her sister.

And then sister number three seemed to just appear out of nowhere. Asa hadn't even noticed her. "Oh, hello!" She greeted, leaning down to look at Eternia. "Dragons do have a lot of teeth, yes." She giggled.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Eternia grabbed Asa by the mouth and inspected her teeth up close and personally, before letting her go with a smile. "Wow, sharp! When I grow up, I wanna have big sharp teef like that!" She said happily, giggling slightly to herself as she climbed up Asa's head, and sat right down on top of it! Just like she did to everypony that she meet. Sitting on somepony's head was, uh... a good way to get to know them?

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Salacia would look crosseyed up at Eternia, smiling, "Hmmm? Nothing is wrong Eternia." She'd say, before blowing air up at the little filly's face, smiling warmly at her. She'd never knew how Eternia could figure certain things out, but it wasn't unwelcome.

Then Eternia was gone, fluttering on away as Silvanus came up to sit beside Salacia.

Salacia would smile at her, "Hello, Sister." She'd say, before looking down at Asa, "You two are very cute, you know." She'd say, chuckling softly, "And far less controversial." She'd joke, smiling up at Silva.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Rarity stared, waiting for Luna to continue her sentence before realizing her friend must already be terribly sloshed and continuing it for her
"...and get to elegant lights and burled-walnut wood mansions out in the countryside for a change? Oooh, even brighter lights and more...more...rocky marble?"
She smiled, expectantly with a delighted glint in her eyes. Her elegantly curled tail swished a bit as the enchanted alcohol coursed through her body

GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus
Silvanus looked over at Salacia with a frown, and just slowly shook her head. "... Yes, less controversial I suppose. But it's like you said, who cares what the mortals think? Heh..." She stared at Salacia for a few moments, before just leaning in to headbutt her gently in the cheek. Gently! "... It's all okay though, Salacia. You know that, right? You're still my absolute best friend, and fill a role in my life that Asa could never dream of filling..."

Avedon Avedon
Luna was just... staring at Rarity. "N-... N-No, Rarity. No elegant walnut mansions. I mean that it's good to get back to my roots... in the sense that I don't want anything fancy. Don't you realize I absolutely hate living in that castle?" Luna sipped at her alcohol a bit more and handed the enchanted drink to Rarity again without even questioning it. "I grew up sleeping on the dirt. Sometimes it's really relaxing to just... go back to the basics. No fancy castles or mansions, nothing like that. I guess you... don't understand."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Giving Rarity more of the divine alcohol she was warned may kill her if she had more than a sip was the most responsible of things Luna could have done. This is why the whole moon managed to be around for one entire night a month. She was really on her game.

Rarity gasped sharply and began to vibrate steadily
"That is IT Luna! I don't have to be opulent all the time! There are other ways to show sophistication...granted none as excellent - but I can help merge your strange tastes to live like a primitive again and your modern life! Allow me to decorate an apartment for you in a post-modern manehatten post-pre-futuristic and minimalist style!~"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Salacia would chuckle a it at Silva's agreement, smiling warmly up at her. Then she got hit in the snout! She'd shake her head, leaning away, before raising a brow at Silva with a smirk, "Yeah, I'm the best friend ever." She'd say, before grinning weakly, "And I get to be the best sister in the world." She'd say, smiling as she nuzzled Silva's neck. She'd look back to Asa, and lightly nudge Silva's side, "She'd pretty you know, you've got good taste." She'd say, smirking up at Silva, chuckling.

Avedon Avedon
Well it's not like Luna was trying to kill Rarity! She was just, uh... helping her get drunk! So that she could... enjoy the party more. Obviously. Luna was responsible enough to take away the alcohol now, and drank almost the entire bottle before poofing it into a pocket dimension. She smiled blearily at Rarity and just... giggled!

"Wow, Rare. Somehow you managed to say so much, you managed to sound so sophisticated, and I didn't understand a word of it." She giggled lightly into her hoof with a light red blush on her cheeks and just shook her head. "Can you repeat that for me... but pretend you are speaking to a primitive?"

"Oh, I have... moderately okay taste." Silvanus said, loud enough that she knew Asa could hear! Silva looked at Salacia with a bit of a giggle and blushed a bit, rubbing at her own cheek mostly to hide her blush. "But yeah... I don't really feel like a great sibling, recently..." She said sadly, frowning a bit to herself. It was true though, she felt awful.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Celestia

Celestia was near by, watching over Luna and Rarity, looking on with a little smirk. She thought it was a little bit funny, but really, Rarity could get hurt from drinking something like that, and wanted to make sure nothing bad would happen, so she just continued to watch, all while sending Luna a little 'I love you' through their bond.

Salacia

Salacia would look up at Silva, shaking her head, "No, you are a great sibling. It was my fault for bringing it all up. And I didn't do it in the best manner I could have..." She'd say, looking down at her hooves, tapping them lightly on the wooden boards. Man, it felt super awkward in here! SHe'd look up at Silva, before headbutting her shoulder. Gently, of course! She'd let out a chuckle, "Gotcha." She'd say simply, smiling before bringing her gaze back to the party.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Asa awkwardly just let Eternia do... whatever it is she was trying to do! Snapping at the little filly for exploring her mouth without permission came to mind, and then was immediately dismissed. Not only would Luna and Celestia murder her for it, but Salacia and Silvanus as well. So long as they didn't start pulling in teeth...

Luckily, it didn't happen. They just sat on her head. "You are a strange one." She remarked.

She caught wind of Silvanus's comment and turned her head toward the two sisters. Asa... blushed cutely. "While I'm all for compliments normally... I'm only moderately okay, huh? Better than expected."

Last edited:
Dreamweaver Dreamweaver GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus
It was a good thing to have a safety net as Rarity did her best to remain elegant while being sloshed. She took a deep breath and sat down. She tried to stay still but felt like everythign was spinning...probably because she was, slightly floating off the ground. She noticed and caught herself
"Ehehm....I mean: Great White Horse make house-cave for moon-grug. White Horse strongest horse in tribe. Carry many color-rocks."

Avedon Avedon
Luna facehoofed hard enough to actually hurt herself and shook her head from the sudden impact. She was mostly disappointed in herself for fully understanding what Rarity just said. "Moon-grug follow Great White Horse, wonder what Great White Horse do! What many color-rocks for, wonder moon-grug to Great White Horse? Many color-rocks for prettiness, make many babies under pretty rock light?"

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
"Don't push your luck or I'll drop you down to 'as ugly as Eternia' levels." Silvanus said coldly, to which Eternia... giggled happily and clapped her forehooves together. "Haha I'm ugly!" the time goddess said with a happy giggle, beating her hooves on top of Asa's head now!

Eternia sloooowly lowered herself forward until she was floating mid-air in front of Asa, although she was upside down. She reached off and broke one of the crystals off of Asa, giggling cutely and happily as she did so! "Wow, bright color rock! Lovelovelove it! You have many bright colors everywhere very colorful and bright loving it I want bright color like you got!"

Celestia got back a picture of a duck through their bond. No other pictures or words or sounds. Just a duck. Why a duck? Who knows...? Definitely not Luna, who seemed utterly distracted at the moment. More likely than not her first thought had been 'DUCK' which was then sent as a picture through their Soul Text Messaging System.

Wow, it sure did feel awkward in here! And the worst part was that Silva didn't even know what to do about it! She just twiddled her hooves together awkwardly and let out a little mixture of a sigh and a throat clearing noise. "... Ahhem... well... this is... interesting..." she said quietly, eventually putting her hoof right through the floor of the second story due to her nerves!

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Asa blinked in surprise at Silvanus, not quite expecting that sort of response. Guess that was a topic not to make a joke about. "I... um... sorry? Guess I'm bad at jokes..." She wasn't quite sure how to respond exactly. A little bit out of the ordinary for Silvanus to take that sort of tone with her. Pretty stark difference from just a few minutes before.

Asa didn't really consider herself to be that pretty anyway.

But that wasn't quite as worrying as Eternia breaking off a piece of crystal from her scales. "What, hey! Don't break my crystals, Eternia, I need those!" But she was laughing anyway. It wasn't like it hurt at all. "You can keep that one but no more."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Starlight winced.Thinking of Trixie's death still hurt a little, and she generally tried not too. She was terrified of losing her again because this time there wouldn't be a devil to make a deal with. She never wanted to correct her children on their mom dying because, quite simply, she never wanted to talk about it. She subconsciously walked a little closer to Trixie as she walked. She had her 'daydream eyes'.

Moonlight, after the fifth time, gave up on trying to fix her mane and put the brush away. After a time, she suddenly grabbed Starburst in a hreadlock and messed up her mane to replay the favour. Starlight, without even turning round or looking at them, separated the two fillies with magic, and straightened out their manes. It was a clear full stop on the shenanigans, and they both knew the first one to touch the other's mane would get in trouble.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus

"Ah dunno if we could really give yuh a job here. You could come and help out, sure. That'd be mighty appreciated. We'd even pay yuh. But I dunno if it could be a full time thing. I could help you out with findin' a job, though, if you'd like."

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Trixie noticed Starlight walking closer to her, and just chuckled a bit in response; leaning over to kiss her lover gently on the side of the horn. "Relax, Starry. I'm not going anywhere for at least another few years. I'd be much more worried about our children, who might very well kill each other." Trixie giggled a bit, just as Starlight pulled the siblings apart.

Starburst really wanted to do something bad to Moonlight, but being stopped by Starmom was a clear warning not to do that. Instead Starburst just glared daggers at Moonlight, and frowned a bit. "... You're dumb. Not only dumb, but ugly too! Haha, ugly Moonlight has no friends!" Starburst said while leaning down to whisper it into Moonlight's ear, thinking she was being subtle. She wasn't. Trixie and Starlight could both hear her.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus
"Oh, I don't need payment for helping a friend of Flutts. I just need something to do while I find a real job, I can't help Flutts with surgery and I can only fill up an animals food bowl so many times in a day. I'll do anything around the farm, from harvesting apples to cleaning tools, I don't care. I just need to stay busy, or I get antsy." She chuckled a bit and leaned on Fluttershy. "If you could actually help me find a real job, I'd be eternally grateful. Even if it's just a bouncer for the Ponyville tavern or something like that. I don't have many.... skills."

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Thank Celestia that Asa specified no more, or Eternia would have kept breaking off crystals. She was actually reaching for a second, when Asa's words stopped her. "Aawwwwee.... okay Asa... Asa is big scary dragon! Rawr!" Eternia got up on her hind legs and tried to make her best 'scary dragon' face which absolutely failed horribly, before jumping forward and latching onto Asa's neck! Before beginning to bite her, because that's what dragons do right?

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
"You are a very strange little filly. But that's not bad!" Asa beamed at the little filly, and just a tad bit glad they were not pulling crystals anymore. Next thing you know and they'd start pulling scales next. She just found the alicorn filly to be adorable. How could you not find such a filly adorable when they were trying so hard to mimic you? Even when they were currently biting you, which she did not feel whatsoever. "I'm not a big scary dragon, I'm a big nice dragon!"

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Eternia pulled away from Asa when she said she was 'nice' and not scary, and just frowned a bit at her. "Uh huh... you nice! For now though. I heard sometimes that dragonses get big, 'n' then get real mean! Like I heared that dragonses like shiny stuff much, and then eat anypony who comes to see shiny things! You nice now, but how I know you gonna always be nice?"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Asa tilted her head slightly at Eternia. She knew the future was a pretty fickle thing, and that things could change a lot during her lifetime, but she just wasn't the mean type. Fighting was more of Silvanus's thing. She preferred keeping her claws free of blood... a repeat of last time wouldn't be good. She put a paw up to her chest. "I promise I'll keep being good, even when I get big! What do I need shiny stuff for when I'm usually the shiniest thing in the room anyway?"

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
That joke made Eternia giggle loudly! She giggled so hard that she fell forward onto Asa's forelegs and landed looking up at Asa's toothy maw! After a moment she stopped giggling and stared up happily at Asa! "You are super cute and bright, Asa! Did you know you gonna have kids someday? They very nice kids!" Eternia asked with a little tilt of her head.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Being called cute by a filly was certainly an unexpected turn of events. But who was Asa to bite the hand that feeds? "Aw, thank you! You're really cute too!" She said brightly. She caught the filly easily, wrapping her forelegs around them and lifting them up into the air. "Wait, I have kids? Who... who is the father? Mother?" She glanced sideways at Silvanus off with Salacia up there, an almost alarmed expression on her face, but her eyes were full of wonder. Maybe...?

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
A equine was seen entering a train to Ponyville. To mask her identity as she is wanted across most of Equestria due to 'colateral damage' , she wore a brown hooded cloak and a power inhibiting collar created from her best friend. While for the most part no one bothered her, she was given a glare of suspicion by other ponies around the area . This gave her a small shiver across her spine, but she didn't let that stop her. She was here with a purpose. This purpose wouldn't be deterred for any reason... Unless she wanted to end up hurting someone again.

As the blank flanked Earth Pony went across the rather packed place of Equestria, she decided to head to the bar to gather herself & perhaps find a legitimate way to interact with the Deities without seeming out of line or disrespectful. She hoped that fate would be kind to her and not having to avoid confronting the strongest entities in Equestria. She knew Behemoth was strong, but it would take her far too long to reach that level of power and would likely get killed the first chance she gets in a serious fight with said Alicorns.

However. It seemed as if destiny played a part with her. As it seemed she managed out of the clear blew to knock into known other than Aurora. On her way to the bar no less She had her head down because she didn't want anyone to see her face , and as a result was easy to bump into someone. It just so happened to be one of the many iconic figures throughout Equestria.

" Excuse me Mi--- " She paused mid sentence and seeming her stature immediately jumped in surprise and fear. Trinklets of sweat came across her face. It was her. " I... I mean P...Princess Aurora " She said as hurriedly as she could, bowing immediately. However, due to being a major klutz almost equalling Derpy whenever she is flustered she fell immediately. It revealed her partly rainbow colored mane with some brown strands in it . It mainly revealed her identity as Scarlett Rainbow, or as most of Equestria beside Ponyville knew her as "The Behemoth" .

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
"I dunno!" Eternia said with a cheerful little giggle, clapping her hooves together! "I not look for long. Not my problem right? If I look at everypony's lives, then they start feeling awkward! Plus I not always remember stuff good, sometimes future and present get confusing and I forget what I seeing in the future..." She shrugged her shoulders a bit.

Andrita Andrita
Aurora... didn't know who this pony was! She had spent the last year buried in books, studying all the recent magic that mortals had invented and learning about the new languages that had been born in her time away from Equestria. And that wasn't even mentioning the fact that she had a wife and children to reunite with after being gone for so long! She had returned from Tartarus to a world that didn't even remember her name, and found out that not only had her mother returned from the moon but she also had 3 new sisters! What the hay?!

Luckily her family had welcomed her back with open arms, and now she spent all of her days buried in books and helping to rebuild her wife's hive. She didn't have time to look at 'Equestria's Most Wanted' lists, and so she had absolutely no idea who this pony was. She reached down to help Scarlett back to her hooves and chuckled lightly.

"You... do not have to bow to me. Although it does make me feel very loved." She smiled a bit at the mare, and furrowed her eyebrows. She could sense something off about this one... but Aurora, in her thousands of years of life, had learned that many ponies had something off about them and that it was best not to press the matter. "Are you okay? You seem flustered."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

She didn't exactly understand the need for modesty. A deity debatably saying she didn't need respect ? That was something completely foreign to her conceptually. But alas, she nodded a bit and reached out her hands. Once she touched them, her eyes became a sickly green and a dark voice in the back of her head said ' She's strong... Very strong...' . It was her other self, wanting out to personally greet this mighty individual . But, she pressed her down, albeit it took noticeable effort. She closed her eyes for a moment and said ' You are the reason I need to be here. So please... Don't get into fights unless absolutely necessary' . The Behemoth huffed and disappeared into the depths of her psyche . That was close... If she didn't act quickly she would've resurfaced. At this point she couldn't hide her intentions any longer.

She then returned to the present , trying her best to pretend that did not just happen. "I... I am fine. It was just a bit of a problem that I needed to handle ." . She said,her hair hiding her left eye in a more timid manner. She tried to ask. "I... Is there anyway to contact the Deities w/o making a lot of fuss ? I don't mean to bother you Goddess but... I would like some help in this matter . I.... Y-You see..."

She then went on to talk about what she has done as the Behemoth, a formdible Beserker transformation that only awakens at a certain time or under certain conditions. She was like a alternate entity within herself that seems to have a mind of it's own . She said that she has hurt many without intending too due to this power . She also said that no matter what sorcerer she went to, they said it was irreversible even to the strongest of magics. She also explained that she came to possibly find a positive way to utilize this strength without risking the safety of the regular folk. After her explanation, she was int ears. " I don't want to be banished... But I understand if that is what needs to be done to avoid me being a threat to everyone. But, if there is anyway I can use this rageful strength to help everyone... I would love to know" .

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Celestia really hadn't been expecting a duck, and just sent a million question marks back at Luna, trying to figure out what was up. She had a good idea, and assumed she was very drunk. She'd shift her weight between hooves, frowning a bit.

Salacia would look up at Silva, raising a brow, "Interesting?" SHe'd ask, before looking down at the hole she'd put into teh ground, her eyes widening slightly, "Silva, are you okay? I though you were just coming up here to chat?" She'd ask, sitting up, "I can tell something is up, and I want you to tell me.

Andrita Andrita
"It can't be that hard to contact a deity without making a fuss, considering you... did exactly that." Aurora said with a little chuckle, before nodding her head as she listened to the mares story. She was a little on guard considering this mares eyes just turned green, but she wasn't too worried about it and listened intently to her story.

When all was said and done, Aurora chuckled a bit and shook her head. "You're not going to get banished, that's reserved for extremely powerful beings like Discord. Just... don't go around punching civilians, and you'll be fine. If you need to use your strength for something good, may I suggest hunting in the Everfree like my mother does? There are always giants, hydras, demons, devils and other monstrosities coming through rifts in space that need put down. It's a good way to test your strength, as well as help keep Equestria safe!"

Luna was... distracted and wasn't answering the question marks at the moment!

Silvanus was distracted too, but in her own way. "Nothing is up Salacia. I just... wanted to talk about the things you said earlier. Like, I get it, I feel it too, but the way you did it was really... dumb." Of course Salacia already know that, so Silvanus wasn't about to bust her balls over it. "I just think that... well... I don't know. Have you tried stealing Rose away from Fluttershy, or something?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back