• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MLP - Age of Exploration (Discord Chat Available)

Who Is Best Princess?

• A) Luna

• B) A

• C) B

• D) That sun one

Results are only viewable after voting.
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Spitfire just kept eating and sniffling to herself, willing her tears to leave her alone. She was still very much in love with Rainbow Dash, literally anypony could see it simply in the way she glanced at the cyan mare. When Rainbow started doubting her place as the Element of Loyalty, Spitfire laughed loudly. "You were loyal for 6 months of my craaaaaazy bullshit, RD." Spitfire emphasized 'crazy' by spinning her fork in circles in the air, with a piece of waffle on the end!

She then ate that piece of waffle and shrugged at the mare. "You left. It hurt. Honestly I wanted to kill myself for a while there, especially after getting fired. I almost did, but decided I had some things left to live for." She coughed into her hoof a bit and smiled at Rainbow Dash. "... The 'Element of Loyalty' isn't the same as the 'Element of Endless Patience', Rainbow. I know, you didn't really try and get me away from my problems at first, and you should have spoken to me before confronting my father..."

She stabbed another piece of waffle with the fork... and held it out for Rainbow to eat! "But in the end, the guilt lies largely with me. It was my lifestyle that tore us apart."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Element of Loyalty... wasn't that included with being pretty patient? She did tolerate Spitfire's antics for a substantial time, she'll give her that, but it still didn't sit well with her. The decision to leave was probably one of the most difficult that she had ever done. The only thing to top that was walking away from the Wonderbolts at the academy. It hit her hard just as soon as it had happened, when she walked out that door. A door she didn't think she would ever be returning to go back through.

This almost seemed like fate giving her a second chance. Like Harmony had just suddenly deemed her worthy of getting another shot with Spitfire. The way she just appeared at the party, conveniently in Ponyville, at Applejack's farm. It was almost too good to be true. In fact, she would not be surprised to just suddenly wake up and find that this was a dream. Not even a little bit.

Rainbow Dash glanced between the bit of waffle and Spitfire a few times... and then decided to just eat it. "I could have done more still." She said with her mouth full, chewing and swallowing before she continued. "I should have done more. I just left you to deal with it yourself and I feel bad still for doing it."

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
"Yes, you could have done more, Rainbow." Spitfire took a few more bites of waffle while Rainbow ate hers and frowned at the mare. "You could have been... actually supportive, rather than just leaving. What you did was really dangerous, you know? Having you leave slapped some sense into me and made me quit the harder things; I'm just struggling with alcohol now. But you know what else leaving could have done? Make me get high as hell to forget about it and make me overdose in the process. I'm really thankful I handled it better than that."

Spitfire reached out with her wing and gently laid it on Rainbow's shoulder. "But, I could have done more too. I could have accepted my problems before they tore us apart. I could have realized my father was an emotionally manipulative horrible stallion and not sided with him against you. I could have done any number of things, and if I had done even one of those things, we would probably be coming up on a year together now."

Spitfire left a quarter of her waffle for Rainbow, pushing it over to the mare with a smile. Her way of saying thanks, when she had no other way to really say it that was, uh... appropriate.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Rainbow looked a little miffed, but Spitfire was entirely correct, she couldn't deny that. "Yes. That." She said somewhat guiltily, reaching and rubbing the back of her head with a hoof. Really a habit she got into whenever she was slightly ashamed of something. "I... didn't think it entirely through at the time. But when I walked out it was a little too late to go back." She admitted. "I'm really glad you handled it better, too..."

But it was a really good thing that Spitfire had taken it well. Instead of channeling that into self-deprecation and further into her addictions, she used it to get away from them. To take control of her life back from the drugs, the alcohol, and her abusive father, and make it her own absolutely once more. The idea of Spitfire dying due to overdose from depression of her leaving... the thought itself was haunting. Despite the warmth of her house, it seemed like the marrow of her bones froze at that. She could never forgive herself.

Shivering slightly, she nodded gently. "Thanks..." She mumbled, taking the fork and poking at the waffles, not quite catching one. When she finally actually put some effort in, she ate it quickly. Chewing and swallowing before talking again. "I still love you." She said quietly. "I really do. I came to that party to try and reconcile, maybe... I don't know, figure things out between us. I was hoping to pick up the pieces. To make up for what I didn't do."

She ate another piece of waffle. Her eyes trained directly on Spitfire's own. "Is there still any chance for... us?" She looked so vulnerable asking that question.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
"YES!"
Spitfire, in her excitement, had propped herself up on the table and was currently leaning over Rainbow Dash a little over-excitedly. She cleared her throat and slowly sat back down, flushed red with embarrassment. "... What I meant to say is... I would be delighted, to give our relationship another chance. But I think we need some ground rules. Like, if anything is on our minds, we actually talk about it this time."

Spitfire looked around. If they were actually going to take this seriously and live together again, there was a few other rules that needed to be set. "... I, uh... also can't have alcohol in the house. And definitely nothing harder. The temptation sometimes is... tough. Really tough. The only way I can really get clean is if none of it is around. Today really ruined it. And if we ever go to parties, like this last one, I need you with me and making sure I don't drink anything. I'm too weak apparently."

Spitfire reached out for a moment, hesitated... and then went through with it and rested her hoof on top of Rainbow's. "... I guess I'll need a job, too. Seeing as how I'm a nopony now. Maybe an adventurer..."

On the one hoof, adventurers could make way more money than either of them had ever dreamed of having!

On the other hoof, adventurers had like a 65% mortality rate.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Spitfire completely startled Rainbow when she jumped up like that, making her jump slightly in her chair, and lean slightly away from Spitfire. Dear Celestia, she was not prepared for such a strong reaction. Apparently they really wanted this as much as she did! Which was a very good sign. That meant they had a chance still!

She did not mind in the least bit. About the ground rules, all of them were completely understandable. She kept some alcohol around in her house for the rare time that she felt like drinking, but with Spitfire around again, that would need to go. At least until Spitfire had the addiction completely under control, and even then, there would have to be a trial period. If she started reverting back to her old ways, it would just go right back down the drain again. Getting her all addicted again just wouldn't be tolerable.

"I have some around here," Rainbow said mildly, "and those will be going if you're going to be here more often. I won't really miss it at all." With Spitfire's hoof laid on top of hers, she squeezed it lightly, smiling warmly at her. "And also... I dunno about adventurin'. I've tried it... multiple times. It is not all that it's cracked up to be, y'know? Let me try talkin' to the others. Could probably get you back on the Wonderbolts since you were the best of the best there."

She paused, thinking it over. "If you want back on the Wonderbolts, anyway... I tried to get them to not fire you before. I almost had them before... it just hasn't been the same without ya."

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Spitfire actually... sighed, when Rainbow brought up the Wonderbolts. "... Yeah, maybe. It's... it's really not all it's cracked up to be, Dash." Spitfire said with a little sad smile. "The Wonderbolts themselves... you know I love them, all of them; they're like my family. But you guys, despite how hard you all work..." she squeezed Rainbow's hoof back. "... And you do work hard, don't get me wrong... but you never saw behind the scenes. As the Captain, there is so much paperwork and contracts to sign, people to meet with to plan shows, I used to work 20 hours overtime every week just to make sure we had shows to do."

She really felt bad for Soarin right now. He was a great guy, a great flyer too, but Spitfire didn't really think he was cut out for being the Captain. There was so much more to it than just flying. She was really good at it, because she was actually rather brilliant. But if you weren't prepared, the paperwork and meetings could pull you apart.

"I... I don't know, Dash. There were so many days where I just felt really close to quitting. But having you there would help so, so much." She squeezed Rainbow's hoof again. "Perhaps I could arrange some sort of special position for you, just under me, and that would take a lot of the load off and let us work more closely together. But then you wouldn't be flying as much, and I don't think you'd want that!" Spitfire giggled a bit.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
That... did not sound very fun. She knew there was more to it than just flying, but that wasn't a part of the job she had to deal with very much. Probably because Spitfire took care of it all, and while Rainbow Dash also wasn't quite as dumb as she made everybody think she was. Paperwork and all of that wasn't really her thing. Physical activity had always been her specialty, so sitting behind a desk and writing never even occurred to her.

Rainbow smiled slightly. "He's, uh, he's been doing okay. Not as great as you. Nothing has been quite as great without you around. I can tell that being Captain has really been draining Soarin', mostly 'cause he isn't eating as many pies now." She giggled. "I'm surprised he hasn't gotten fat yet."

This was serious business, however, and she wasn't laughing for very long. Her other hoof came up and wrapped around Spitfire's. "Look, I've never been great at all the things behind the scenes. Twilight has said many times that I'm way smarter than I give myself credit for. She's probably right, the egghead, but... if you need the help, then I will! I won't leave you hanging just because it'll be hard or boring. I'll do whatever you need me to. I'll sit in those boring, stuffy meetings, and I'll do all that stupid paperwork, 'cause I'd rather you be there with me."

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Spitfire giggled along with Rainbow Dash and shook her head. Soarin really did eat to many pies, how the hell did he stay fit? Regardless the situation quickly turned into a much more serious discussion, and once Rainbow had said her piece then Spitfire shook her head lightly. "No... No, Rainbow, I can't actually do that to you. You're going to detest me after a while! I know paperwork isn't your thing, Celestia knows I fucking hate it, but I shouldn't trap you in it with me. You will end up hating me over it."

The paperwork really did get bad. Spitfire was just really good at hiding her exhaustion... everyday... through the use of drugs! But she no longer did those things, and her tiredness is partially what made her snap and hit that one pony, which got her fired. She just couldn't handle the tiredness, the break up, and the withdrawals all at once. Even though her withdrawals were done with, she wasn't sure if she could handle the job again.

How does she balance 90-100 hour work weeks with... anything? How does she have a life with Rainbow outside of that? She's cooped up in the office all day at meetings or training cadets. What if they had kids? That was thinking too far ahead, but it had always been a huge worry of hers. 'Sorry dear, mommy won't be home tonight'.

Spitfire just sighed and got up to grab herself a much larger glass of water. Her head was starting to pound and she was frequently rubbing it.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
If she didn't already hate Spitfire before, the chances of her hating the mare over some desk work probably isn't going to do it either. Spitfire forgot one thing—she's the Element of Loyalty! If it something really as simple, but tiring, as doing some work behind a desk a bit, then it wouldn't be that bad. It wasn't as if she didn't do that before in grade school, this wouldn't be so much different! Just treat like homework. Feed it to the family pet.

"If you say so. Just remember who you're talkin' to!" Rainbow puffed out her chest. "I'm the Element of Loyalty! I'm not gonna start hating you over some paperwork. We can split the load between us and it won't be quite so bad! A 50-50 split!" Could they do that? She wasn't sure about the intricacies of it, but she could just ask Twilight. That mare new practically everything there was to know about... anything, really. She was hard pressed to find a topic Twilight didn't know too much about.

But this was a discussion that could be tabled for another time, she thought. Spitfire's stressed expression did not fall underneath the radar, and honestly, a bit of rest would do the both of them some good. Spitfire can finally sober up, even if she's gonna have one hell of a hangover come the morning, but it'll be better than trying to talk logistics. In the middle of the night. With a half-drunk pegasus.

Rainbow stood up, poking Spitfire. "Come on. I think you could use some sleep."

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
"Yeah... I'm thinking we could both use some sleep." Spitfire said with a little chuckle and a shake of her head. She really was starting to feel awful, and quickly drank one large glass of water, followed by another, and another. On the downside, she'd probably have to use the mares room in a few hours. On the upside, hopefully that would hydrate her enough to wake up refreshed and ready to go on a date!

"Hey you wanna go on a date tomorrow? I was thinking cloud picnic." Spitfire blurted out suddenly, chuckling to herself as she did so! A mixture of alcohol and simply being happy for the first time in months made her ask some crazy questions. But she was happy! How could she not be happy? "You made me so happy in just this past hour... I haven't felt this happy since you left..."

Spitfire rubbed at her eyes again. 'No crying, pansy!' she mentally berated herself and just looked over at Rainbow. "So uhm... where the couch at? I'll crash there and make you breakfast in the morning. I make good... oatmeal." Spitfire really wasn't much of a cook. She actually ate a ton of fast food, because she rarely had time to make anything!

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Yes. Sleep was sounding very nice at the moment. She didn't realize it before, but the emotions of tonight were starting to really hit her as well. Damn, feeling a lot was far too exhausting sometimes! She hated getting all sappy and emotional about anything usually, but Spitfire came as the one exception of the rule. She was oddly fine with being lovey-dovey and cuddly with her. Guess that's what being in love was like!

She... gave Spitfire a reassuring smile. "I think, before I answer that, you need to get some sleep first! Because if I do you're going to be awake all night with your mind racing." The cyan mare laughed, coming over and hip bumping with Spitfire. "Also, couch? You're funny. I'm not gonna make ya sleep on the couch—you know where my room is."

Rainbow did not wait for Spitfire. She grabbed their hoof and just dragged them out of the kitchen and towards the bedroom. "No funny business either! Not ready for that yet." She remarked quickly. This would be an interesting night.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Spitfires mind will be racing with worry now that she didn't get an answer! Why was Rainbow hesitating? Weren't they giving it another shot? Was this all a joke to Rainbow? Was this all a dream? Oh by Celestia noooo!

... And all it took was Rainbow dragging her upstairs for those thoughts to totally vanish. At first Spitfire didn't know what was happening, but after a few moments Rainbow's words clicked with her brain and she blushed profusely. "Uhm... what..." she muttered out as Rainbow led her upstairs. "... Ah right... your bed... I'll just sleep... in your bed..."

As they got to the bedroom, Spitfire smiled nervously at Rainbow Dash. "Right... no funny business! Just... sleep." She started crawling into the bed and held the blankets up for Rainbow. Sleeping with Spitfire was like sleeping with a furnace. She was constantly way overheated. Not that she noticed it, but Rainbow would!

"Goodnight, Dash. I love you. Sleep we-..." the minute Spitfire's head touched the pillow, she was unconscious.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

"Yeah, let's avoid talking to Applejack if we can help it. Um, well, who I want to put off talking to is Princess Luna. Princess Celestia to a lesser degree but she's usually friendlier and more relaxed, especially at a party. Why don't we agree to find somebody else to talk to? Let's see...Who else is free?" Starlight looked around. Everybody seemed to be talking to someone, even Luna. Also, Applejack had left the barn. Well, at least that was something they wouldn't have to deal with soon.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus

"Oh, well, say no more. I'll let you work here. Although, y'know, we git our cutie marks for a reason. Ever thought about sport? Competition?" Applejack suggested with the best of intentions, as they went outside. Rose asked if they had any torches, and Aj shook her head as she kept an eye on the staggering Fluttershy who looked very close to passing out. "Sorry, no can do, with so much that can catch fire at the farm, it wouldn't be smart to. We use lanterns, but for heat, they ain't good none. We could jes' go to the farmhouse. There's a fireplace in there."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

Moonlight was in too good of a mood at the prospect of playing with a Princess to let her sister's hip-check affect her. She followed the two of them up to the roof, and immeditaly had to try and hide the fact that she found it way too cold up here. She carried on smiling as they were looking for a snow pile big enough to jump in without hurting themselves. "Want to have a snowball fight after this?" she asked to the other two.

Meanwhile, Cadence joined Asa's side, a plate of snacks floating beside her, and the smell of cider on her breath. "Hey, sweetie! Enjoying the party?"

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Asa was using that noggin of hers until Cadence showed up. There had been a lot that's happened so far at the party. Just... she was trying to figure out how to deal with the Salacia situation. Was it really even a situation? Salacia liked Silvanus, she was pretty sure that Silvanus liked Salacia, and then Silvanus also liked her as well. A love triangle was really unexpected here.

She wasn't really sure whether to go out and talk to Salacia, fight to keep Silvanus... without hurting Salacia, obviously. Just have words with her. Or maybe it would be better to let it blow over entirely. Silvanus could decide who she wants to be with well enough. They were all adults here!

Her eyes widened when Cadence came by, and a smile brightened up the dragoness's face. "Hey!" She greeted happily, glancing at the snacks. One strangely lifted up with no magic and plopped into Asa's mouth. Mind powers, baby! "The party is good! Silv is over there with Sal right now, Eternia ran off with Moonlight Mist and Starburst, so I just wanted to take a minute to collect my thoughts on something."

She turned fully to Cadence, grinning. "But that's boring stuff! What about you?"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Rainbow Dash found Spitfire's reaction to be incredibly adorable. She knew how this mare's mind worked. She'd get all worked up over being answered yes to the date, and then have trouble falling asleep. That's the usual deal when you get your adrenaline going like that, especially in the middle of the night. The answer would obviously be a yes anyway. Spitfire didn't even need to ask!

She led them upstairs. "Relax, it isn't the first time we've shared a bed y'know." Rainbow giggled.

Climbing into bed after Spitfire did, she tucked herself under the covers since Spitfire so helpfully held the blanket up. Despite being quite overheated, this was something that she had missed still. It was incredibly off-putting to suddenly lay in bed alone all the time anymore. She kept expecting Spitfire to be right there with her for the first week, and then... nothing. The lonliness had hit her like a mach truck. You never really know what you have truly until it's gone.

Leaning over, Rainbow Dash rubbed their hoof with her own. "Love you too, silly pony... sweet dreams." She said quietly, pecking Spitfire's sleeping form on the cheek, and then settling in herself for the night. She was asleep not long after.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
The night passed by rather uneventfully, besides Spitfire getting up to puke at some point as the sickness really hit her. Which kind of make it the same as every other night they'd been together, but this time Spitfire was only drunk and not high on something far worse! It was a definite improvement. Spitfire had really missed just sleeping with Rainbow, and snuggled against her the whole night.

In the morning, Rainbow would find Spitfire in her normal position; laying on her back across Rainbows hindlegs with her head dangling over the edge of the bed and her wings spread out all over the place! It usually took a while for Spitfire to wake up from these kinds of hangovers and Rainbow could move her without waking her.

Assuming she even wanted too. Pulling her back onto the bed might be a good idea!

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Rainbow Dash wasn't normally one to have trouble falling asleep. In fact, she was the best when it came to taking naps! She could sleep practically anywhere; on a cloud, a tree, against a rock, on the rock, and more! There was no place safe from the rainbow pony taking a tp on it or leaning against it. The nap would be had, one way or another. So tonight... it was probably one of the best sleeps she had ever had.

Waking up much warmer than usual was great. Cloud homes tended to get a bit chilly during the night occasionally, so, having a living heater snuggled up against her really helped with that. Pegasi were naturally adapted to dealing with cold temperatures. That didn't mean she actually wanted to be cold though! Just another reason she loved having Spitfire around.

The cyan pegasus woke up with a yawn, rubbing her eyes. Of course, just like always, Spitfire was just about to fall off the bed. Smiling softly, she pulled them back up and onto the bed and against her, flipping them around so their head was actually on the pillow. She threw the covers back up and over them both. Some things really don't change.

She couldn't recall having anything to do today really, she just snuggled up and laid her head on Spitfire's chest and closed her eyes. Who needed the waking world anyway?

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus
Yeah it really didn't look like Fluttershy was doing too well. Rose led them outside and levitated over a log that Fluttershy could sit on, and made sure that she sat on it. "If you feel like you're going to puke, lean to the side and don't try to stop it." Rose suggested with a frown at Fluttershy. She was feeling the alcohol too, but not nearly as much as Flutts. She rubbed Fluttershy's shoulder gently before looking over at Applejack.

"Yeah I... don't know about all that. What do you do, if you've outgrown your cutiemark?" She asked while rubbing at her cheek a bit. "... I don't know, but, I did have a thing going where I was helping Princess Luna and Chief Engineer Starstreak with firearm designs. Maybe I should ask for a paid position in Canterlot, but that's really far away and I can't really teleport well..."

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Luna
It was at that exact time that Princess Luna came over! She was all done hitting on talking to Rarity apparently. "Giiiiirrrrls! How's it going?" She said while pouring them three glasses of scotch, and handing one to both Starlight and Trixie. Trixie took it with her magic and smile at Luna. Thank Celestia that magic couldn't tremble like a hoof could; if she was holding the glass with her hoof Luna might notice her shaking with fright. Which is weird because she had exactly 0 reason to be scared of Luna.

Luna apparently noticed this and stared flatly at Trixie. "... Chill. Did you know my baby Eternia really looks up to you? She wears a hat and cape just like yours even!" Luna said while motioning to Trixie's outfit, not touching it though because even she knew not to do that. "I'd love to introduce her to you!" Luna said, while looking over at Starlight. "... She doesn't talk much about you though, my little pony. Sorry."

Eternia
In the meantime, Eternia had flown herself up to the roof and was busy using her magic to make a huge pile of snow for them on the ground! One that would be big enough to (hopefully) break their fall. Either that or they'd break a leg! Not to worry, Trixie could fix broken legs! If she felt up for it. Sunburst was mostly worried that they'd break their legs and her mother wouldn't help them to 'teach them a lesson about being stupid'.

Trixie gave a lot of lessons about 'not being stupid'.

As they were all on the roof, Eternia looked over at them. She had literally the same outfit that their mother Trixie wore, but smaller of course. "Who are you ponies anyway? I feel like I seen ya before!"

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Things really were going well right now. Spitfire was back, she was (mostly) clean, and she didn't show any signs of slipping! Well aside from the drunkenness last night, but if she had Rainbow to watch over her, that wouldn't happen again. Spitfire's body heat was just absurd and the entire bed was like a furnace, which was great when you lived 80 feet in the air where all the cold wind could reach you! Or the clouds themselves got cold.

Spitfire didn't even make a peep as Rainbow adjusted her. She was one of the scariest mares ever when she was awake and could scream loud enough to make a dragon cry, but when she was asleep? She was peaceful as could be, and nearly impossible to wake. Spitfire could probably have slept through the entire Griffon War if they hadn't of fucked with her.

Weirdly enough, this was about the time that there was a knock on Rainbow's door. Nopony should really be here though, right? Fluttershy was her only pegasus friend and there's no way Fluttershy would be bothering her this early.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Rainbow Dash was all nice and comfortable when the knock on the door came. She was under the blankets, snuggled up to Spitfire, and was halfway back to sleeping again. Why there would be somebody knocking on her door, she would never know, because... Ponyville didn't have that many pegasi. The town was mostly made up of earth ponies. Which meant it was probably important.

Sighing, irritation setting in at being disturbed, she carefully climbed out of bed. Not that she really needed to, Spitfire wasn't going to be moving anywhere from it. It more so that she didn't accidentally smother the poor mare or something. After she was out of bed, Rainbow set the blankets back up for Spitfire to be cozy, and then headed out to answer the door.

Her mane and tail were far more disheveled than usual. There was a scowl on Rainbow's face when she opened the door. "What d'ya want, and why so early?"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Fluttershy would groan, before sighing, getting comfortable on the log Rose had provided. She'd smile and lean against Rose, giggling softly, "You're so nice!" She'd say, nuzzling Rose's cheek, before looking at Aj, smiling at her, "Oh Aj! How is Applebloom?" She'd ask lazily, letting out a shuddering breath. She'd lean against Rose as she patted her back, sighing happily, before letting her head hang, closing her eyes to relax for a minute.

Not a few second went by before she was heard snoring gently. It was amazing, considering how cold it was that she'd just fall asleep like that.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
As Rainbow Dash opened the door, she'd see perhaps the most unseemly sight ever. Spitfires father was there! Cloud Chaser, Spitfire's father, was a rather unseemly and fat pegasus. He had a dark blue coat and light gray mane and tail, which used to be brighter in his youth. His left wing was almost constantly hanging a bit lower than the right, and he had a pair of beady little eyes that were judging Rainbow harshly right now!

From what Rainbow Dash had gathered about him, he had been an incredible flier in his youth until an injury hurt his wing and as such he never made it into the Wonderbolts. But not to fear, he was able to live his dreams out through his daughter! Spitfire's mother had passed away in a fire when Spitfire was still young, and as such Spitfire had been raised alone by this stallion. He was a real charmer!

Cloud Chaser tossed a newspaper at Rainbow, and on the front there was a picture of Rainbow and Spitfire stumbling into Rainbow's house. Damn paparazzi. The news headline read, 'Ponyville's Most Famous Couple, Together Again?'.

"... I've been looking for my daughter for months. I didn't think she'd be with you again." Cloud Chaser said with a little frown. He was almost certain that Spitfire had chosen her sides permanently last time, and now she was betraying him. "Where is my little fallen star? I need to speak to her."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Cloud Chaser was not what she was expecting. Out of every pony to come to her door, this asshole was the one she opened it for. That was some really bad luck, so perhaps she should have looked out the window before actually opening it. You know, in case stupid bags of dicks show up at her house again. This could only end but so well for the other pony.

She was actually tempted to just close the door right in his face. No talking, no interaction, just pretend that nopony was there at all. It wouldn't exactly be hard—if he decided to try breaking and entering, she would whoop his flank to Kingdom Come. There was 20,000% assurance on that one, and she was not going to be feeling very merciful this time around. He got off lucky last time simply because Spitfire came to save his stupid flank. Rainbow had not actually hit him last time they talked, but she was damn close to it.

The familiar bile in her throat was coming up from her disgust in Cloud Chaser.

With the newspaper tossed at her, she stared it down, and her scowl deepened considerably. "If she's been hiding from you, then there's a damn good reason for it." Rainbow responded levelly. "She's sleeping. You're going to have to wait and come back later."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Scarlett seemed to be thinking of the kindness of the words she was saying. She definitely was taking them to heart. Maybe she could be redeemed in this regard. Maybe she can do something right with her powers. She smiled for the first time in a long while, brushing away the part of her partly brown and rainbow mane that hid her left eye. " I... appreciate your words and advice, Princess Aurora. I'm not trying to be rude or anything.... But... Is... I-I don't mean to be a bother... But... Is there anyplace you could recommend me stay for the night ? I don't have much of a home to go back to... As after they knew who I was I was told never.... to come back to my home ag--" . Before she could respond, immediately she put a hoof to her chest. It was beating rapidly. The Behemoth wanted out. Night was her turf. "Oh.... No. N.... Not ag---" . Before she could finish her response:

Her torso and attire was ripped due to growing at least 2-3 feet taller. Her frame got noticeably curvier as her hue coloration slowly turned from pale white to a dark green. Her eyes were now the same coloration as her skin, her suit underneath the jacket clear to behold. It was some kind of elastic suit built by some engineer for the sudden transformation. With being as tall as the Sun Deity herself , Her eyes and presence radiated power, to such a extent that the wind was giving off a intense pressure by merely blinking . She stretched for a minute, before a much more mature, ladylike voice said "Ahh.... Nice to finally get some fresh air after a few days of holding us back . She was holding us back way too long for her own good.... Poor little thing passed out and I was able to come out" . The Behemoth said, a deep laughter bellowed from her. She was happy to know she was able to be out as long as she wanted during the night.

Her eyes glued on Aurora. "I couldn't see as good looking from within Puny... I mean Little Scarlett.... But now I know. You are a formidable Deity. I would offer a spar... But magic and I do not mix... And you are packed with quite a bit of it. Thank you for spending time with Scarlett... Lord knows she needs a friend". With this , she was about to walk away. Her miniature footsteps making small tremors. This wasn't intentional, but this definitely showed off the strength she had at her disposal.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

"Oh, standard party fare. Talked to a few ponies. Chatted to the Princesses a little," Cadence replied. "We got Princess-y things out of the way early so we could then just drink and chat. It's weird to think that in many ways I'm now their equal. I still can't help thinking of them as my teachers, and my rulers."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus

"Why, Applebloom's jes' fine," answered Applejack to Fluttershy's question as they assembled at a log near the farmhouse. She would continue the conversation, but Fluttershy fell fast asleep. AJ turned her attention back to Rose. "I dunno what I'd do if ah stopped workin' at the farm. Probably whut you're doing now. But if there's a chance you could work for the Princesses, well, ah'd take it. Only problem is Fluttershy. Maybe it is best if you work at the farm. It's in Ponyville, an' you'll have plenty of time to think."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Starlight

Starlight was grateful for the scotch. If her past was brought up in a conversation with Princess Luna, she was going to need it and several more. Hopefully they all stuck to the positives. After all, "that time that I was evil and had to be stopped, that I don't like to talk about" was a taboo subject for all three of them. At least Trixie had the excuse of being corrupted by a magical amulet at the time.

It was surprising to learn that the young Princess Eternia was a big fan of Trixie's, right down to having an outfit like hers. Starlight silently dawwed at this information. When Luna mentioned that she didn't talk about Starlight, she just chuckled sheepishly and looked into her drink. "That's okay. Probably for the best..."

Moonlight

One they were all on the roof, Moonlight noticed for the first time that Eternia was wearing her mother's outfit. It was such a daily part of her life she didn't even register it. But before she could ask about that, Eternia asked her about the two sisters. "Well, we already told you our names. We're students at Canterlot Academy. Maybe that's where you saw us? Or our moms? Our moms are heroes, apparently. Starlight Glimmer and Trixie Lulamoon."

She looked over at her sister and noticed she looked a little pensive. Moonlight met her eyes and gave her a smug grin as if you say 'are you scared? Hah! I'm not!'

Andrita Andrita
Aurora had seen some awful shit during her time in Tartarus battling demons, so having a mare suddenly become larger didn't really phase her. She just arched an eyebrow and looked up at Behemoth with a little frown. "... Huh. I cannot say I've ever seen that before, actually." Aurora said while pretty much just ignoring Behemoth's words! Aurora was a researcher more than anything and found this pretty fascinating.

As Behemoth walked away, Aurora fluttered in the air beside her and summoned a quill and notebook to herself. She began to poke and prod at Behemoth and jot down notes in her booklet, even going so far as to play with her mane and tail, apparently checking to see if it was actually made of hair! "... Huh. Interesting... you have real hair..." She prodded Behemoths shoulder with a hoof and took more notes. "Dense tissue... hmmmmm...."

"Okay, listen." She flew in front of Behemoth, though she was backwards in the air. "I need to do some tests, to test your intelligence. Please answer the following questions as quickly as possible." She levitated up her quill and notebook. "Which is heavier, one pound of steel or one pound of linen?"

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Luna/Trixie
"Yeah, probably for the best. Trixie seems way more interesting than you anyway!" Luna said with a little grin while reaching out to punch Starlight's shoulder gently. She was only kidding around, but Trixie didn't see it that way and said, "Hey, Starlight is awesome and don't talk about her that way!" before actually trying to shove Luna back! Trixie ended up stumbling back instead, but it's the thought that counts.

Luna just staaaaaaaared at Trixie, before bursting out laughing and looking over at Starlight. "I like this mare, she's kinda crazy! It's not every day some mortal tries to shove me, so, you have my respect for that Trixie. But I was only kidding, I know all about Starlight Glimmer and her past. I'm a huge fan!"

Eternia
"YOUR MOM IS TRIXIE?!?" Eternia cried out in surprise, going completely rigid at the news! She was in the presence of Trixie's children! She was in the presence of greatness! She went so rigid that she actually fell over, and slid right off the roof onto the ground. There was a slightly thumping sound as she hit the ground, and then she flew back up to the two of them in a daze.

Starburst met Moonlight's gaze, and just motioned down to Eternia who fell off the roof. She wasn't sure if they should help her or not. "So do we... uhm... go help 'em?" Starburst asked quietly before Eternia suddenly showed up again in front of them!

"Ohmygosh I, like, love Trixie! Can I meet her?!?" Eternia said with a huge grin!

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus
Rose was so freaking confused right now, she had no idea what to do. She just focused on Applejack for now and frowned. "Well... I made a buncha money a while back so we should be okay until I can find a job. Although with the baby on the way, I suppose that money will drain fast, huh?" Rose said with a little smile at Applejack!

... Then her smile slowly faded. "... You... I... I should not have said that..."

... She proceeded to shake Fluttershy awake. "FLUTTERSHY, APPLEJACK KNOWS! I LET IT SLIP!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back