• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MLP - Age of Exploration (Discord Chat Available)

Who Is Best Princess?

• A) Luna

• B) A

• C) B

• D) That sun one

Results are only viewable after voting.
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Fluttershy would snap awake, blinking a few times. She'd look at Rose, wide eyed, then to Applejack, "W... What? What does she know? Your past? I don't think AJ would know about it." She'd say, shaking her head. Then she finally registered the word 'baby'. She'd stare ahead for a minute, before gasping, "Oh! That's great! I'm sure Aj will be so happy!" She'd say, before looking at Aj, "Are ya happy for us Applesmack?" She'd ask, grinning.

She'd sink into Rose a bit, yawning, "But yeah... Baby~!" SHe'd say weakly, taking a deep breath.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
The Behemoth paused a bit when she was stopped by the Deity of Magic, seeing writing utensils being materialized via magic means and asking scientific questions. She was quite a good bit surprised at first. This was to such a point that a visible sweatdrop could be seen on the side of her head . "Does she think I am that dumb? " . She thought in her head , raising a eyebrow in questioning her older 'superior'. She didn't have much to say in regards to the old Deity poking her, as she's been tested many times before based on the legitimacy on her transformation and if it was all smokes and mirrors. As soon as she answered, she responded with " Steel.... Dearest, you are going to have to try harder than that to test my intelligence " . She said, sticking her tongue out in a teasing manner.

Andrita Andrita
Aurora arched an eyebrow at Behemoth. "... Uh huh. So, dear, just to make sure; you are saying that one pound of steel is heavier than one pound of linen, correct?" She said, before writing down in her notebook and muttering 'not very intelligent' to herself. After that she looked back up at Behemoth. "It's... Let's try something more basic, darling. What is four times two?" She asked while tapping her quill against the edge of the notebook. She really hoped that Behemoth got this right. She didn't seem to be dumb... she was well spoken, but perhaps there wasn't much scientific thought there.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Scarlett within hivemind of The Behemoth facepalmed at the rather obvious question that was present prior. The Behemoth was not dumb, and should have gotten the previous question right. But.... She was so busy drooling inwardly at Aurora's power she got distracted from the question. You could even see her in a a daze, muttering softly 'I wonder how hard she hits with those elegant hooves' and 'Can this please turn into a sparring session?' .t was rather embarrassing to watch. It was the equivalent of seeing a child.

She calmed herself and cleared her throat. She got a visible blush on her for imagining such things. " I apologize for my previous answer... It was obviously linen.It's just... whenever I sense strong magic, I sort of get.... high from it. I'd love to see what you could do... It's honestly driving me nuts having such magical strength before me... Yet can't spar with it. It's like giving an starving pony hundreds of apples and only fie minutes to eat it. A shame... But that is not what you asked. That is eight... You cute little curvy ... sexy thing".She said, winking at her in a rather suggestive manner. She is giving a Deity... That kind of gesture. Like, holy crap is that ridiculous. The fact the serious look in her playful mannerism meant she was serious about what she said.... She wasn't lying.

"Please don't flirt with a Deity Behemoth". Scarlett said within Behemoth's subconsciousness , wanting to hide further inside her mind to avoid listening to this anymore. Behemoth just giggled slightly to her timid self,much to her embarrassment. I mean yeah Scarlett is in-fact a lesbian.... But no need for her other self to blatantly voice her inner thoughts about a powerful figure on Equestria that she just met today.

Andrita Andrita
Now it was Aurora's turn to blush profusely and scratch at the back of her head. "Okay okay, where to begin." She tapped a hoof to her notebook. "First of all... a pound of linen is not heavier than a pound of steel. They are both a pound. I'm gonna need you to do better than that, darling. But you answered the mathematical formula correctly, so..." She scribbled down something in her notebook and muttered 'not as dumb as previously thought' under her breath.

Aurora... actually just ignored all of the flirting words and gestures! It's not like she hasn't heard it all 1000 times anyway. "I cannot say I've been called little before. That's new..." She finally closed her notebook and poofed it and the quill away. "And as far as a sparring match is concerned, as much as I'd love to please you in that way, I'm going to have to decline. Still recovering from my time in Tartarus. I have a question though!"

Aurora landed behind her and absently repaired the ground that Behemoth was walking on and cracking. "... Stop cracking the ground. And what is your name? The other one was Scarlett... are you Scarlett as well?"

(I'll edit on the green text when I'm able to... A bit drained ATM Dreamweaver Dreamweaver )
The Behemoth / "Rose" did notice the blush. She knew it was working, but decided to reel the Deity in at a later time period. She just smirked at her answer of the question , not really giving a direct reply. It was better to stay silent when you answered incorrectly.

She was wondering what she was talking about when she said she was cracking the ground. As soon as she saw the tears she blushed slightly. Crap, she lost control again. "... My apologies. I tend to have a hard time restraining myself..." . She said, making sure to only lightly tap the ground at her feet. Or at least, her equivalent to a light tap at least.

When she asked for a name, she smiled a bit. "Ahh.... That's a question she should answer. I only give out my name to those who have fascinated me... In a romantic way. It's Rose. For the beauty and pain a rose can give ... I'm pretty certain it describes me pretty well. So... What does that tell you, Miss Aurora ? Would you be okay with us being your first ? I would love tone together with you... But that is your decision to make . Both me and Scarlett want you to say yes oh so badly... So... Would you be our ... Marefriend ? " . Rose stated this with the most affection she can grant. Her black mane flowing through the wind.

Scarlett was blushing profusely within her mind. Why would Rose be so direct ? Okay, maybe Aurora was cute and affectionate. The idea of confessing did cross her mind twice... But she was far too nervous to say that. But... Harmony knows Rose wasn't.

(I'm pretty certain George Takei's "Oh My"clip would go nicely here)

Andrita Andrita
Alright now Aurora was a bit confused. Had ponies become way more forward in the time she had been away, or was Rose just crazy? Whatever the case may be, Aurora slowly shook her head. "Uhm... first of all, I am three-thousand years old, so you certainly would not be my first. Secondly, no, I am definitely not being your marefriend. Are you crazy? We met, like, three minutes ago. I don't even know you. Don't mistake my kindness for some deep friendship. We are acquaintances, at best."

Aurora just frowned and shook her head. That question had obviously not only caught her off guard, but was also a little weird. They really didn't know each other... in the slightest.

GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus
A while later, Fluttershy and Rose were on their own outside. Applejack had wandered off... somewhere. She wasn't really sure where. It had been long enough that Fluttershy would hopefully start to feel less drunk, and Rose gave her a constant supply of water. She didn't want Fluttershy to be drunk. Fluttershy was literally her only connection at this party.

"So, uhm... is there anypony else you can introduce me too, Flutts?" Rose asked while tapping her hooves together a bit nervously. She knew Fluttershy had 5 best friends, and she had only ever met one.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
After a while Silvanus came back, and settled down on the dirt beside Asa. "... Sorry for being snappy." She said with a frown, before grabbing a half-finished bottle of whiskey and finishing it in one gulp, followed by a massive wince. "Gross..." she teleported the bottle away and looked over at Asa. "So... how are you finding the party? I saw you were with Eternia for a while..."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Fluttershy had certainly relaxed a bit more, and was slowly starting to make more sense, "I... I.." She'd say, resting against Rose, taking a sip of some water, "I think that you would like... Twilight maybe? But I don't think she is here." She'd say, taking a look around. She couldn't see the mare, and immediately assumed she hadn't made it to the party. She'd sigh and shrug, "I suppose you could meet... uhhh, Applebloom?" She'd say. And at the mention of the name, said pony trotted seemingly from out of nowhere, "Howdy girls! What're you two doin' out here?" She'd ask, raising a brow, a smirk on her muzzle.

She'd trot close, sitting across from them, smiling warmly, "Applebloom! I was just telling Rose she might like you." She'd say, smiling, before blushing, "As a friend." She'd mumble, looking down. Applebloom would let out a short chuckle, before looking at Rose, "Well, it's mighty fine to meet ya, Rose!" She'd say, leaning forward, holding out a hoof.

Rose looked over Applebloom and then looked back to Fluttershy with an arched eyebrow. "I dunno Flutts, this one is pretty. Maybe not just as a friend, eh?" She elbowed her marefriend gently, and then reached out to shake Applebloom's hoof. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Applebloom. I'm pretty sure I've seen you around town but we haven't spoken."

Rose motioned to her butt. "So what's your cutiemark, anyway? A shield of some sort, by the looks of it? Are you a guard?" Rose asked a bit warily. Her and guards did not mix very well!

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Applebloom would laugh gently, smiling at Fluttershy, "You'd best watch out Fluttershy, I do like pretty mare." She'd say, winking playfully at Rose. It was a joke, of course. Fluttershy still grumbled a bit though at it, making Applebloom just smile, "I'm only kiddin', Fluttershy!" She'd say, before looking to her Cutie-mark, raising a brow, "Oh this? Well... It's more like I'm a Cutie-mark Crusader... I help other ponies find their Cutie-mark..." She'd say, smiling fondly at the mark. She'd been so happy the day it appeared.

Fluttershy would smile at Applebloom, "I remember that day. You were so nice to Diamond Tiara!" She'd say, making Applebloom blush, looking down, "Ahh, come on, it wa'nt no big deal." She'd say, rubbing the back of her head.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Asa nodded her head at Cadence. "I don't really talk to the others too much... mostly Salacia and Celestia. They're always so busy all the time... Luna is really helpful a lot though!" She beamed. "She helped me with my Heartstone!"

Then Silvanus had come back over, And downed half a bottle of whiskey just like that. Asa also winced just seeing it; that did not seem like it was a smart thing to do. Whiskey really had a bite to it. "Uh, it's fine, not the first time I've been snapped at!" She smiled half-heartedly at her joke, but shrugged her shoulders. She motioned between Cadence and Silvanus. "Silvanus, Cadence—Cadence, Silvanus. I was just amusing Eternia, and uh, she said something about me having kids in the future. I'm... still not sure how to feel about that."

"You're a Cutie Mark Crusader? That's a pretty cool name, I'm not gonna lie. Deus vult!" Rose chuckled a bit and leaned back a bit, sipping on some good ol' fashioned beer. No more vodka for her. "That is really cool though, that you help ponies find their cutiemarks. I could really have used your help a few years ago when I was still without a cutiemark!"

She looked back at her flank, before looking over at Applebloom again. "... I'm a competition shooter. Pewpew." She said with a nod of her head, getting better at this whole 'lying' thing!

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Cadence left because she had things to do, leaving the two of them alone!

"... I know your mother, dummy. No need to introduce us." Silva said with a little chuckle before just shaking her head. Yeah she felt that whiskey hitting her right now, and it made her feel like that was probably a bad idea. She snapped her head up at the mention of kids and just groaned. "... Gross. Kids are... gross. Eternia is gross. Stupid little slobbering masses of farts and tears..."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Applebloom would let out a laugh, "You're gettin' better, that's fer sure!" She'd say, smiling at Rose, "I heard ya talking to Applejack earlier." She'd say, smiling at them both. She'd then look at the Cutie-Mark, "I must say, I bet it's pretty neat gettin' to have a mark like that?" She'd say, chuckling quietly, "I wouldn't mind getting ahold of one uh those." She'd say, referring to a firearm of course.

"I've been dabblin' in the 'hole adventuring stuff too! Did it a lot when ah was younger." She'd admit, laughing to herself, "Got in a lot of mighty trouble." She'd joke, shaking her head as she smiled, "Figured I'd meet more people adventuring, and could help them get their cutie-marks." She'd say, smiling at the two of them.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Asa waved good bye to her adoptive mother as they left.

She shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah, she said something about talking your ear off for teleporting a rock into my face. I told her it didn't hurt at all, but moms will be moms I guess." It could have been worse. Silvanus could have teleported her directly and made Asa veeeery queasy in the stomach. She did not handle teleportation very well. "... They really caught me off guard with that comment. Like, I know, time and stuff, just..." She frowned. "Kids? I'm just wondering who the father is. Or other mother."

Rose suddenly got very serious when the topic of adventuring came up. She even ignored the comment about Applebloom apparently wanting to grab her flank! At least that's how she heard that comment. Rose wasn't focused on it and instead leaned in towards Applebloom with a rather serious and cold look in her eye. Once their muzzles were touching, Applebloom would feel a very cold piece of metal resting under her chin.

"... You ever kill somepony, Applebloom?" Rose asked without blinking at all. It wasn't quite The Stare but considering Applebloom had a gun under her chin, it probably had much the same effect.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
"Kids are gross." Silvanus repeated, before levitating over another bottle of whiskey. She actually took another sip of it... apparently her conversation with Salacia hadn't gone according to plan. And that was to say, they hadn't really talked at all! Asa had seen the whole thing. They said like 10 words to each other and then stared off in super awkward silence.

The now-kinda-drunk Silvanus leaned in toward Asa and let out a deep sigh as she rested her head on the dragonesses shoulder.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Fluttershy had been paying attention for the most part, so when Rose suddenly pushed a barrel of a gun into Applebloom's chin, she'd gasp, sitting up, sober for a moment, "Rose, what're you doing?" She'd ask, before Applebloom would gulp, looking at Rose, "Ah nevar killed no one, but ah did nearly die a good few times, so ah know somethin' 'bout that." She'd say, raising a brow at Rose. Applebloom was a strong girl, and was brave like most Apples were. She'd look down at the gun, gulping again.

She was after all, still face with a threat, "Ya mind puttin' that thing away please, hard to breathe." She'd say, shuddering.

Rose actually ignored Fluttershy this time, and kept staring Applebloom in the eye. "You've never killed a pony, and 'almost' died a few times. Ever gotten actually hurt? Ever been in the hospital on your last breath?" With that being said, there was a click under Applebloom's chin... as Rose pulled the trigger. And it did absolutely nothing because she had removed the crystals.

She put the gun away and just shook her head. "Look, Applebloom. You seem nice, cute, and innocent; like this one." She said while motioning to Fluttershy. "If you start adventuring, you'll probably die. Or get picked up by bandits who do awful things to you. Or meet a fate worse than death and wind up in Tartarus. Do yourself a favor and just... don't. I've seen way to many cute mares and colts lose their way due to some stupid quest for glory or 'helping folks'."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Applebloom had figured Rose wouldn't have actually loaded the gun, but the fact that it was still a possiblity and that she pulled teh trigger made her jump slightly, clammering to the floor, before grunting, "Oofe!" She'd wheeze, hitting the ground hard. She'd take in a deep breath, and sit up, glaring at Rose, "That was mighty rude, and yer lucky ah don't clock you once." She'd say, before chuckling, "But really, if my sister had seen that, ah think me and you both would be in trouble." She'd point out, chuckling nervously.

Fluttershy would relax, before still lightly pat Rose's side, glaring at her, before sighing. Applebloom would just laugh and smile, "Relax, Fluttershy! I'm none the wearier." She'd say, looking to rose, "And yeah, ah done figured as much. Bandits and them bad ponies make things rough fer others, but someone hast to help 'em." She'd say, shrugging.

"That somepony does not have to be you, Applebloom. There's plenty of other more qualified individuals who can deal with the monsters out there. Of course, you don't know me... I'm just giving advice." Rose said with a slight shrug of her shoulders. Hey, if Apple Bloom wanted to run off and get herself killed, that was her choice. Rose just wanted to try and change her mind.

"Honestly, if I were you, with that cutiemark, I'd work in an elementary school. That's where all the kids who need help finding their special talents would be." Rose said with a shrug again while leaning back to rest against Fluttershy.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Applebloom's eyes would widen when Rose suggested her going to the teaching side of things. She'd smile with thought clear in her eyes, raising a brow. She wouldn't mind working with children. And it was help give her an idea of how to keep her children under control. She'd smile happily, "Well, ah say that is a right fine idea! Thank ya kindly, Rose!" She'd say, smiling as she watched the two of them snuggle together.

She'd sit there quietly for a moment, and was about to speak when FLutteshy spoke up, "So, Applebloom, how have things been around town with you? I don't get to see you that often!"She'd say, smiling as she snuggled against Rose.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Rose sighed slightly, but her playful smirk still stood strong. Her determination was stronger than any attempts at refusal . " Ahh.... Close Friends it is then. Hehehehe.... I had a feeling you would reject. No matter. The years still come... And since you live for a long time I have quite a good bit of time to get your approval. I'll ask again in a few years... Aura Dear ...". She winked for a bit, before suddenly changing back into regular Scarlett to let her deal with the embarrassment alone .Yes, Rose was that type of acquaintance. She quickly grabbed her hoodie and put it on her head to avoid Aurora seeing the massive blush on her face. "I.... i'm so sorry for that. I..." . She couldn't even say a single word after 'I' . She was too chocked up to try to say anything else. Scarlett wanted to, but she knew that if she said anything more she would most definitely cry. The feeling of regret weighing her down like the moon against a filly's back .

(Pink=Scarlett,Green=Rose)

"I am known for having good ideas... once in a blue moon. Otherwise my uses include filling animal feed, and shooing away crows with bullets. That's about it." Rose said with a little self deprecating chuckle. She didn't think very highly of herself, even after having the little Element of Kindness fall in love with her. She still felt like a worthless piece of trash.

"And if I may add to the question, what sorts of things do you get up too, Apple Bloom? I'd love if you could show me around the bars sometime!" Rose said with a little smile! She really needed this; a friend. She had no friends. Well except Tammy.

Andrita Andrita
Aurora let out a little giggle at Scarlett's embarrassment and reached out to punch her shoulder lightly. "Oh relax, Scarlett. I've been hit on before. It was actually rather refreshing, to have a pony be so forward!" She chuckled a little and motioned for Scarlett to come along with her. They could have a drink or something. "So she was... an interesting character. What happens when she's in charge?"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Applebloom would shift on the log, and pop her back, "Well, ah think you've got a good head there, so I sugges' ya keep it there." She'd say, smiling as she looked at Rose, "And bars? Well, ah know a few, jus' don't let Applejack know, she'll give me a right good kick in the teats." She'd say, wincing, "Never did like it when ah would go out drinkin'." She'd say, shaking her head, seeming slightly annoyed. She'd then smile again, chuckling, "Sorry 'bout that, jus' ramblin'." She'd say, rubbing the back of her head.

"Anyways! So, bars? Well, ah know that the new Gryphon pub is pretty good... They got uh real nice variety of ales an' beer." She'd say, nodding her head thoughtfully.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
At this point in time, Asa was barely even tipsy, simply because she hadn't been drinking much at all. That being said, it didn't mean she had nearly the amount of tolerance for alcohol that Silvanus did. Booze just tasted kind of weird to her, along with Luna apparently being disappointed in her about it, so she abstained! She could get drunk when her adoptive mother and other might-as-well-be adoptive mother were not watching. Or would that make Luna her aunt or something?

"Kids are gross." She agreed quietly, moving her head to rest it on top of Silvanus's own. "Are you feeling okay, Silv?"

"Didn't I just see your sister drinking...?" Rose asked, before just sighing a little. Oh well, that was none of her business. She had been an only child and didn't even slightly understand the dynamics between sisters. At the mention of a Griffon pub, Rose winced a bit. "... I'd literally rather blow my own head off than eat at one of those filthy creatures disgusting pig holes."

She sat back and crossed her arms over her chest. That was a really touchy subject. Now she wasn't looking at either of them! The simple word 'Griffon' got her blood boiling and her heart pumping.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
"... Yeah, I'm good." She said with a little sigh. She was obviously lying, but also didn't really want to talk about it in general. Silvanus sipped at the whiskey that was making her head spin, and closed her eyes. "You've been... very calm about this whole situation, you know that? It's nice, but also kind of confusing. How can you stay so calm when this is happening between you, me and Salacia?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back