• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MLP - Age of Exploration (Discord Chat Available)

Who Is Best Princess?

• A) Luna

• B) A

• C) B

• D) That sun one

Results are only viewable after voting.
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Asa could tell she was lying, but didn't want to press it any further. If Silvanus didn't want to talk about it, then she didn't want to walk about it. Forcing the issue won't help at all. She let a small sigh. "Well... it isn't as if I haven't been thinking about it. I have been a lot since you told me, but... I don't know. I didn't want to stress you out since you really don't need me to blabber on. I don't think it would help at all."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Applebloom winced and sighed when she realised she'd made a mistake, "Well, that place stinks anyway. They're all rude to customers an' don' seem to understand what polite means." She'd say, rolling her eyes, before laying down. She was used to working in the cold, and wasn't really all the bothered anymore by it. She'd look up at them both, and frown at Rose, "Well, what do ya say we go get a drink tomorrow, huh?" She'd ask, smiling.

Fluttershy would hug Rose, nuzzling her cheek, "I wouldn't mind if you two hang out, Rosy, I know you'd like some more friends!" She'd say, leaning on Rose happily.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus

As Cadence had been called away on kingdom business at short notice, and Starlight and Moonlight were in different places having different conversations to before, Applejack returned from the kitchen with some tankards of warmed non-alcoholic apple juice. She noticed that her little sister was now present, and sent a grin and a nod her way as she had her hooves and nose full holding all these drinks. She put them down on the table.

"Sorry. It got kinda awkward so I though ah should make some drinks. Hi, Applebloom!"

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus
As Applejack returned, Rose nodded thankfully for the apple juice and levitated one of the tankards over to Fluttershy and one to Applebloom. "There you go, Flutts. A little something non-alcoholic to help calm you down. Just sit down and sober up a bit." Rose said with a chuckle and a little shake of her head. Honestly seeing Fluttershy drunk was... interesting. She had never seen her this drunk before.

"So yeah, Flutts is pregnant. That should be... interesting." Rose drained most of her apple juice right then and there. She was not prepared to be a mother (again) but that's just the way it went sometimes.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
A few days after the party, Silvanus was just relaxing on her couch and reading a book when she began to get some very strange feelings in her horn. Usually something like this happened when a pony was abusing natural magic, or when nature was needing her help. But this time felt... different. It wasn't nature needing her help and it didn't feel like anypony was doing anything bad, it felt more like somepony needed her help.

Silvanus dove into the floor and disappeared, reemerging a few seconds near where she felt the disturbance. Luckily it was in Canterlot so it only took her a few seconds to cover that distance. She popped out of the ground, only to come face to face with... Starstreak's daughter? Silvanus had to think for a minute to remember her name. She knew Starstreak relatively well, but as Silvanus got older she hung around other ponies less and less. Her and Aurelion had never really spoken.

"... Oh, hey.... Aurelion." Silvanus remembered her name! "... Long story short, I felt a disturbance coming from over here. You weren't messing with nature magic... were you?"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Aurelion Sol was, somewhat unusually, alone for a while. She had specifically snuck away from everypony—but left a note for her parents—that she was going out to practice her magic. More specifically, the type she actually seemed to be good at. Nature Magic seemed to just come, well, naturally for her. Which would be a surprise to nobody because her special talent had been found very early on for shapeshifting. She could already take the form of a raptor, bear, and big cat! Time would tell whether she'd unlock even more forms.

Silvanus would come face to face with Aurelion in Raptor Form! The pony seemed to just be throwing empty attacks into the air, trying to get a feel for the new form, and slashed Silvanus right across the nose! It did jack shit and probably hurt her more than it hurt Silvanus, but the filly jumped back with a scream, scared by Silvanus's sudden appearance. She even completely dropped out of Raptor Form back to normal!

"i... what... where did you even come from!?" Aurelion gasped, putting a hoof to her chest to catch her breath. "I was practicing my magic, 'cause I'm gonna be going on an adventure! You're..." She trailed off, blinking, only just realizing who it was that was in front of her... and subsequently dropping into a bow. "I'm sorry, Princess Silvanus!"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Fluttershy would look at Applejack when she trotted over, smiling, "Howdy, Applesmack!" She'd say, before taking the apple juice, sipping on it casually, grinning happily. She'd sit there, rocking side to side as she drink from the little juice box. Applebloom had to fight to hold back a snort, before letting out a strained chuckling cough. She'd smach her chest a few times, before coughing, smiling, "Well, how're ya doin' sis?" She'd ask, looking at Applejack.

Fluttershy didn't seem to realise she'd messed up Applejack's name, and just continued to grin with excitement. All her friends were here! She'd would giggle softly, leaning on Rose.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Silvanus had been surprised to come face to face with a raptor, to say the least! She was even more surprised when the raptor tried to swipe at her. The large 5 inch claw scratched harmlessly against her nose, not even cutting the fur but getting a little bit of an annoyed eyebrow raise from Silvanus. Luckily, Silvanus would never hurt a pony for that, or an animal for that matter! She had been attacked by dinosaurs before and usually they stopped bothering after the first few bites did absolutely nothing.

As Aurelion bowed, Silvanus reached over and pulled her to her feet. "Don't bow to me." she commanded with a little frown and a shake of her head. "... So, you can shapeshift? That's... not normal. Not at all. I don't think I've ever met a pony who can do something like that besides myself..." Silvanus tapped a hoof to her chin and sighed. Perhaps her birth 18 years ago had triggered a new form of magic in mortals? Like paladins and dread knights when Celestia and Luna appeared.

"This is... Huh." She really had no words. She had no idea what to think!

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Aurelion raised back up immediately when Silvanus both commanded and forced her to. Don't bow to the princess? But you were always supposed to bow to the princess, that's like, how you show respect and love for them! Something along those lines, both of what she read, and what she was has been told. Guess Silvanus was one of the few who really didn't like that quite so much. Hm.

She looked somewhat confused after what Silvanus had said before. "... Huh? But you're only... you're not that much older than me, right?" She thought as much, from what she had heard. That wasn't the point though! "Um... I can shapeshift, I got it from my mom, Starstreak. She told me that she had figured it out a long time ago when she was a filly too. I guess it runs in the family?" That was her only explanation for it. Starstreak never explained how or why. The topic was always soon changed before delving deeper into it.

The filly shrugged her shoulders. "I can do a bear and a big cat too."

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
"No, I am not that much older; I'm only 18. But these sorts of things stand out to me very brightly. I can tell you when someone is using nature magic on the other side of the planet, but I have never met someone who could shapeshift like you can. There's just something... different about it. I have no idea what, though." Silvanus tapped a hoof to her jaw and frowned.

"... Regardless, I am not going to worry about it. Would you mind if I hung around a bit and watched you practice your magic?"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
"I suppose you can..." Aurelion gave Silvanus a bit of an odd look. It was a little weird for a princess to be asking to watch her practice, but who was she to say no to them? Whether or not her shapeshifting felt different, she had no idea about that. It seemed to do the exact same thing as others. That was all she really knew about it. It seemed to have more... arcane origins, rather than natural.

That was especially apparent when she transformed again. There was a purple and green glow that emanated from her, some sort of mix of nature and arcane magic, and she was back as a raptor once more. Instead of throwing more random attacks, her tail swished behind her and she jumped up, doing a forward flip... landing on her face. "Dangit!" She cursed.

Applesmack? That was a new one. AJ had to stifle her own chuckle as she caught the eye of Rose, and of her sister, and shared in the collective mirth. Letting Fluttershy hydrate and hopefully sober a little, Applejack turned her attention to her sister. Applebloom had become a fine mare since the Battle of Canterlot. Her active lifestyle with the mutie mark crusaders had made her very fit at a very young age, and now she was a large, lean mare who who could probably rival Applejack in her prime. She could definitely surpass Applejack as she was now; a tough mare but with the sneaking tendrils of middle age starting to set in. Without Granny Smith at the farm anymore, Applejack had, in a way, filled that role despite still being a strong applebucker herself.

"Ah'm doin jes fine!" she answered her little sister. "The party's going smoothly. No need for me to keep an eye of things with thuh Princesses being there. The barn is probably the safest place in all Equestria right now!"

She turned to Rose. "Yup, that should sure be interestin'. Wonder how much she'll take after Fluttershy."

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Silvanus summoned up a little book and began to write everything that she was seeing! This was something entirely new for Silvanus and was honestly a bit exciting. Sure she had met druids who could shapeshift, but they never gave her this feeling before! This form of shapeshifting was much more powerful and seemed a lot easier to do.

"Hmm... well, you're a hippogriff, at least partly. And that race can already shapeshift. Perhaps you just inherited more powers...?" She asked, though really the question was one that Silvanus was reflecting on rather than asking. She didn't really know what to make of this.

"I truly hope she takes more after Fluttershy than she does mys-" Rose was in the middle of speaking, before looking up and letting out a little shriek. She dove away as a ball of light and fire shot past her and hit the ground, forming into a stallion soon after! His wings quickly disappeared as he shrunk down to normal size; about an inch shorter than Big Mac and an inch taller than Applebloom. "... How about next time you go falling from heaven like that, you try not to send me there as well okay?" Rose said with an annoyed snort.

Lucian just rolled his eyes at that and came over to sit beside Applebloom. "... You'd have been fine, Rose. A little time spent in the hospital never killed anypony." He chuckled, before looking over at Applejack. He waved at Applejack a bit. "Howdy... Partner." He said, though without any form of accent at all! At least he tried.

Fluttershy was just smiling, leaning back and forth, before suddenly she felt her entire body tense. She'd look up, seeing the flying ball of fire, before letting out a terrified scream, darting to the side with alarming speed, diving under a tarp. She'd sit under it, her tail sticking out from under it barely. Once she heard the voice, she quickly came back, blushing deeply, hugging Rose tight, "Y- You're Lucian?" She'd ask, raising a brow.

When Applebloom saw it was Lucian, she'd grin, and stand quickly, almost standing on the tips of her hooves. When Lucian fully appeared, she'd let out a happy giggle, and gallop to him, hugging him tight, "Hey, shug." She'd say softly, before nuzzling his cheek. Then she blushed, remembering her sister. She'd promptly sit down, laughing nervously.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Aurelion picked herself up off the ground, daintily brushing her face off, minding the claws. She turned to Silvanus, a bit perplexed. "Well... I have read that hippogriffs could turn into sea ponies, or something. Mom has always done a lot more than that though, like... becoming weird combinations of animals! An owlcat, hydra-bear, or... whatever else! I haven't figured out how to do that yet."

That was interesting. So... more powerful form of shapeshifting. That was pretty cool. She changed back to normal, and this time, turned into a gargantuan bear. She didn't do much more than stretch her limbs a bit, already quite used to the transformation, but wanted to keep herself limbered up with all the forms she could take currently. Soon enough, the same happened for cat form, which was a large, gray tiger with purple markings. She lingered in this one.

She jumped up and did a front flip, executing this one perfectly, and landing neatly on her paws. "Yes!" She cheered, looking quite pleased with herself for such a simple trick.

(OOC: My internet's been playing up at home, just as a warning in case I suddenly vanish off the face of the Earth for a few days. That'll be why.)

Applejack jumped as was about to adopt a battle stance as a ball f fire flew into the room, before she remembered what this meant and calmed down by the time Lucian materialized. "Why, y'all do sure know how to make an entrance," Applejack tutted, trying to seem disapproving despite grinning. She waved back and shook her head, chuckling at her sister's coltfriend's pitiful attempt to sound Southern-Equestrian. "Howdy, Lucian. How goes things?"

Lucian gave a little shrug of his shoulders and sighed a little, leaning against Applebloom. "Things are... going, I suppose. There's always lots to do nowadays, to the point of it being completely exhausting." He frowned a bit but shrugged his shoulders again. Work was work and he just happened to have a very busy job. Not really any harder than bucking apple trees all day, just... different. "How are things going with you, Applejack? Is the back okay? I could fix that for you, y'know."

Rose took the time to grab herself another drink and soon came back with that, and a glass of water for Fluttershy. She focused on Fluttershy for not while Lucian and Applejack spoke. "So... any potential names for the foal?"

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Silvanus clopped her hooves together lazily as Aurelion stuck the landing and gave her a little smile. "Very good, dear. Very good. Let me just..." there was more scribbling noises as Silvanus wrote some crap down in her notebook and after a moment she put that notebook away and looked up at Aurelion with an even brighter smile. "Okay then! Do you know any nature magic, or only shapeshifting?"

She was interested to test the mare and see what she could do. Either she'd do terribly and it'd all be for nothing, or she would surprise Silvanus even more! "We could spar, if you feel up to it?"

Applebloom would smack Lucian in a playful manner when he brought up fixing Applejack's back, "You flirtin' with my sister, Lucian?" She'd ask, before chuckling softly, leaning against him as well, before looking at Applejack, "Sis, what'ca been doin'?" She'd ask, smiling warmly at Applejack.

Fluttershy would look back and forth between Applejack and Applebloom as Applebloom spoke, blinking a few times, rubbing her head, before happily accepting the water from Rose, nuzzling her cheek, "Thank you, Rosy..." She'd say quietly, taking a sip from the glass, sighing as the cool water made her feel better, "And a name? We could go with..." She'd pause for a moment, thinking, "I... I suppose it depends! What were you thinking, Rosy?" She'd ask, smiling warmly.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Could she do nature magic... that was... the green stuff she sometimes did, right? That sounded kind of like it. Made flowers and stuff grow occasionally. "Um... yeah, I can do that. Nature magic." She completely changed out of her feline form, back to being a regular batgriff.

Figuring that she ought to demonstrate for Silvanus, Aurelion focused her magic, her talons raising out. There was a small rumbling from the earth, and she clenched her fist, seemingly upper cutting the air, and a stone fist burst out of the ground. It was made up of all sorts of rocks and sediments. She opened her talons, the hand becoming flat and open as well, and then dropped her talons back to the ground entirely. The stone fist sank back into the earth.

She sat down, frowning. "S-Sparring? I've never fought anypony before."

"Ah, well," replied Applejack, chuckling to herself. "If it ain't exhaustin', is it work? As fer me, Ah'm doing jes' fine. Slow harvest this time o' year so I gotta lot of time to visit Ponyville proper. An' my back's fine. Don't you worry. I got a good coupl'a few years in me yet before I need any kinda help."

She chuckled when her little sister bapped Lucian, then turned her attention to her. "I was jes' getting some refreshments for our guests, for this party we're apparently havin'"

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Silvanus watched closely as the mare conjured up some nature magic. It was fairly simple stuff, but still impressive nonetheless for one of Aurelion's age! Silva knew plenty of elder ponies who couldn't do that at all. "That's very good, Aurelion. Very good. Keep practicing your magic and shapeshifting and I know you'll be a powerful ally to Equestria, someday." Silva said with a little nod of her head and a smile.

At the mention of having never fought anypony, Silva shrugged a bit. "We can spar, if you'd like. Or you can continue merely practicing. Or we can go do something else entirely. I do not overly care."

Since Applejack wasn't accepting his healing, Lucian just shrugged a bit and chuckled. "You're even more stubborn than Applebloom. This party... wasn't your idea?" He asked with a little arched eyebrow. That had definitely surprised him a bit, he thought she set this up!

Rose scratched her hoof to her chin and frowned a bit. ".... Hm. I think a good colt name is... Well, I don't know. I guess I would need to see their coat color, sorta..."

Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives
On one particularly nice winters day, with the approach of spring clearly visible in the air, Princess Silvanus was wandering around Ponyville to check on the residents there. She did this every once on a while, taking the time to help crops grow and help ponies move things that needed moving. The nice warm weather and the melting snow really brightened the nature goddesses mood.

She was also searching for new residents to introduce herself too! A lot of griffons had moved to Equestria recently and she wanted to make sure they felt welcome. However it wasn't the griffons that caught her attention; it was the 8 foot tall dragon wandering around town. Huh. She quickly approached Lanius and swooped down in front of him while he was walking. "Hello! I... don't think we've met." She said with a little arched eyebrow at the dragon.

The iron plated titan looked to the mare, staring at her as she buzzed around. "i don't know, may-...no wait, you have a horn too...i've never seen one of your kind that has both!" he said, sounding a bit surprised. His curiosity was piqued, as he knew enough about Equestria to tell this was rare, but nothing more.

Silvanus was caught off guard by that. "... You've never seen an alicorn before? It's not like we are hiding away..." She said with a little frown on her lips. "Regardless, I am Princess Silvanus. Goddess of Earth and Fire and such. And you are...?" She held out her hoof for a hoofshake!

Lanius reached out, his massive clawed hand practically dwarfing her hoof. "my name is Lanius...and did you say you were a princess?" he said as he looked around, expecting to see atleast a few somewhat angry, or atleast unfriendly, guards. After all, he had heard stories of less noble breeds of dragons having a fondness for princesses in a way that is sure to draw the ire of their guard.

Silvanus herself was around 8 feet tall, so his hand certainly didn't dwarf her hoof. Still, he was certainly larger than her. She smiled at him gently as he questioned her status and looked around, presumably for guards, and nodded a bit. "Yes, I am a Princess of the Equestrian Empire. But before that, I am a Goddess. You won't find any guards following me around." She said, though she looked rather amused by the prospect of a bunch of mortals attempting to protect her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back