• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MLP - Age of Exploration (Discord Chat Available)

Who Is Best Princess?

• A) Luna

• B) A

• C) B

• D) That sun one

Results are only viewable after voting.
Characters
Here
Other
Here
GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus
That was a bit of an odd question to ask, and perhaps unfortunately for her, not one he could answer. That was normally a pretty straight-forward answer, as he's seen from other ponies, but he didn't know the answer—he's never thought of how to answer. That particular question was never one he actually expected to be asked of him. The idea of other ponies truly caring about him never really went far in his own mind.

Feeling a connection... Expellix froze up slightly, going stock still on her back, eyes flicking back and forth without much pattern. It was as if he wasn't seeing the world anymore, like he was looking into a completely different one. It certainly seemed like a totally new world to him quite suddenly. He... didn't know how to respond. There were few moments in his life where he was left completely bereft of words.

He didn't really catch the rest of what she said. "I..." He started quietly, but then he was suddenly bucked off of her back. Expellix let out a loud, surprised yelp, going tumbling over and landing on his head, upside-down in the chair.

The bunny scrambled to his paws. "Warn a rabbit before you go tossing him overboard!" He yelled, but just laughed it off, brushing his fur back down.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

"That's amazing! Are you able to talk and listen to animals?" She'd ask, giggling happily, before looking back to the fish, noticing they'd returned, looking up at her out of the water. She'd smile, and splash at them gently with the water, and they'd splash right back, making her giggle happily, "I bet it's nice to live around the nature... You know! I live on the edge of the Everfree! My house is actually made up of an ancient tree! Just the stump, but still! You could visit sometime!" She'd say, smiling.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

Leper wouldn't let it show, but she did notice that Expellix never responded to her question, and would sigh to herself, before nodding her head, "Sorry, I knew I should have given better warning, maybe something like: Hey! I'm going to throw you now!" She'd say, laughing.

The waitress would come over, wearing a Santa helper outfit, smiling at them both, before doing a double take, looking between the masked mare and the rabbit in a trench coat. Certainly an odd bunch these two. She'd recompose herself quickly, and smile, "What are ya'll gonna be havin'?" She'd ask, smiling, speaking with a heavy southern accent.

Leper would smile up at the mare, nodding, "I'll have a smoothie... Mix in some fruit if you can, please?" She'd say, the mare nodding, before looking at Expellix.

Expellix crossed his arms, pouting. "Yeah, something like that would've been good." He grumbled out, but didn't actually look put off by it in the least. They had fought a dragon together, of course he could take being tossed into a chair. Wouldn't have been the first time...

He chose immediately not to let his mind wander down that dark pathway. The past was the past and it needed to stay there, no matter how much it may sting in the present. Trying not to let it show in his body language, that was when the waitress showed up to give him something else to think about! It made for a great distraction.

"Just a water, please. No ice." The rabbit said politely. She nodded and took off and Expellix let out a bit of a sigh.

There was a question that still needed answering. "Uh... back to what you asked before..." He started off quietly, staring her down. "The truthful answer is... I don't know. Never thought I would ever need to come up with an answer... my past with ponies hasn't been..." he trailed off, nervously wringing his paws together, looking away. "... It hasn't been ideal, lets just leave it at that. It has only been the past two years that I've actually given ponykind another chance."

Expellix turned back to her, giving a tiny, soft smile. "You've really been helping with that. We didn't meet at the best of times, but you're one of two that I consider a friend. So... thank you." He flushed lightly, looking down, scratching at the chair he was on.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

Cadence was happy. Asa had agreed. She would get a blue gem, and eat half before her dinner. Everything would be right with the world. But Shining would not let it go. He never did. Cadence tried to bring her daughter up well, and Shining spoiled her. This would result in a balanced equilibrium where Asa was happy but was also not a spoiled child in the slightest, and saw the value and beauty of things, never to take them for granted. Or it would result in that, if Shining ever played fair.

Asa's puppy dog eyes at full power were too much for even Cadence, but she had to fight it! To overcome it! It was for Asa's own sake! No. It was too powerful. Cadence folded, and sighed, letting a smile creep on her face. "Alright. You can eat one gem now, and one gem after you've had your dinner. But if you break your promise and complain at dinner, or don't eat your vegetables because you're too full, you won't get to eat the second one. A Princess must always keep her promises. Not that I'm worried. You're always a good girl, Asa!"

Cadence rubbed noses with Asa affectionately, before looking up at Shining with an icy glare that said 'You won this time, but you'll pay for it.'

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Starlight was very surprised to see Trixie start to tear up onstage. Starlight moved close, eyes also visibly glistening. "Don't start crying yet, Trix. Dammit, you're gonna set me off, too."

When they were back in the privacy of the booth, Trixie's eyes were clear now. Now, it was Starlight who looked very close to crying. She was smiling a bigger, more toothy smile than Trixie had ever seen on her before, and hugged Trixie tight, giggling like a madwoman. when she broke the hug, she looked into Trixie's eyes, and sighed happily. "Tell me how you feel. I wanna hear it."

"Sure do!" she replied, serving him an apple fritter. He mentioned seeing her at the Battle of Canterlot, and that she kicked ass. This got a chuckle out of the orange pony. "Ah sure did. Glad that war's over now and it's peaceful again. That's probably why e'rypony's in good spirits. We all pulled together and rebuilt Ponyville, an now we can enjoy ourselves after all that hard work. After all that bloodshed. That battle, hooh boy, that sure was something."

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

Leper would look at him, nodding slowly. She'd let him speak, not wanting to interrupting because it would be rude. She'd nod politely, before sighing, "I'm glad that you feel that way, and that I can help you with everything that you've been going through recently." She'd say, wishing she could smile, but alas, she cannot.

She'd shift a bit in her chair, before looking outside, chuckling to herself, "You know, the only reason I came to this country, was to try and meet the ponies that killed those who raised me. But now... I feel like this place is my home, being surrounded by ponies, and eating the same things... It's... Cathartic." She'd say, sighing happily. It was nice. She'd been raised by the gryphons, and now she lived amongst ponies, her foster parents gone.

It was strange honestly.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Tyrus would smile, throwing a few bits onto the counter, nodding as he brought the fritter close with a wing, placing it onto his back with agility only a Pegasus could have. He'd look back to Applejack, before rubbing the back of his head, "So, I heard they caught a lot of changelings, any idea on what happened to them? Were they held prisoner, or were they... You know." He'd say, frowning at the thought of his own kind being killed mercilessly.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
"Yay!" Shining Armor said as if he was the one actually getting a gem, before quickly clearing his throat and going back to his usual reserved self. "Ah... yes, Asa. You may have two gems. Your mother is as kind as she is beautiful, and as beautiful as the rising sun over a calm ocean. Do not take her gifts for granted." He said while shooting a heartwarming smile at Cadence. That smile could melt even the peaks of Mount Canterlot in the middle of winter, surely it would melt her icy glare too!

And if not he would just begin apologizing profusely when nopony else could hear them...

"... Now then, run in and get your gems!" Shining Armor said while handing Asa a little pouch of bits. He trusted her not to buy more than she was allowed, otherwise he really would be mad. Shining Armor was fine with spoiling their children, but he was not fine with raising liars.

"Yes, I can talk with the animals and plants." Nemerae said with a little nod of her head. She chuckled a bit when the fish came over and stared at them, before just shrugging her shoulders. She couldn't understand what the fish were saying, and honestly didn't really care. As a dryad, she was attuned to creatures of the land and forests; birds, wolves, even intelligent races like ponies and deer. But water creatures? Those were for Naiads to care over.

"Oh, you have house? Yes that interesting." She said with a little smile, which grew even larger when she was invited to Fluttershy's place! "Wow, you let me in house? That really nice, nopony ever done that before. Most run away scared. Some try to cut tree down or burn with fire. None ever invite me in! Thank you thank you thank you!" She said while reaching out to give Fluttershy's hoof a shake.

Fluttershy would realize this dryad was even weaker than she was! She barely had a grip at all.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Fluttershy would frown when Nemerae would mention only being able to talk with animals and plants, but would smile warmly, taking Nemerae's hoof. She'd let out a gasp, shocked by the fact that she seemed so weak! She'd let go of the mare's hoof, not wanting to hurt her by accident, "Oh goodness! I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were weak! It's because of winter right?" She'd ask, hoping that was the answer, before looking around, "We can go to my home if you'd like, it's closer to the Everfree, I don't mind flying in the cold!" She'd offer, not wanting Nemerae to be sick so far from home.

She'd check her boots, making sure they were on tight, before looking up, smiling at Nemerae, "I bet you'd like to get home anyway, right? Um... Sorry if that was wrong." She'd mumble, looking down at the ground again!

"... I'm not weak! You're weak!" Nemerae said with a huff, crossing her forelegs in annoyance before promptly tripping over herself and face planting into the ground. She was not used to this pony form... but she tended to take the form of whatever creature she was speaking with. It usually helped calm them down. "... You're weak..." she huffed out in defeat, before just snorting a bit.

"I not mind getting closer to Everfree. Right now, very cold. Weak I guess..." she huffed a bit again and chuckled. "... But yes, sure, maybe, your house. If it closer to my tree, I feel stronger!"

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
The waiter stared at the two of them for just a few seconds, before nodding. Even after the war, Aurelia and Starstreak were a weird enough sight to draw stares. Regardless he wasn't about to deny them entrance and led them quickly to a small booth that they could sit at. It even had a table, wow.

After taking their drink orders, in which Aurelia ordered wine, she placed her forelegs on the table and leaned in towards Star. "Soooo... good enough I hope? I think this place is great, and it has a really great name..."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
She watched the chair shatter to a dozen pieces
"Well dear you're my friend and a goddess so I will say...you're not fat, only your current physical form is!"
She smiled politely
"Well personally I would have it be all about the constellations. People dress up and decorate like zodiac signs, have different activities, exceptionally elaborate and varied costumes and celebrate the cosmos and patterns..."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Fluttershy would frown at Nemerae's reaction, before quickly trying to right her words, "No, no no! I didn't mean it as an insult!" She'd say, shaking her head quickly, starting to feel bad, "I only meant... Because of the distance.. .From your... Tree!" She'd say, before flapping her wings a bit, lifting off the ground a foot.

She'd begin to fly a bit, before stopping, turning back to Nemerae, "Do you need to sit on my back? I can fly you! I've flown Rainbow Dash around before!" She'd say, smiling warmly at Nemerae. She still felt bad about making her feel insulted, and thought that maybe being flown to the house would make her feel a lot better! Hopefully at least!

"My parents were basically ponies. I was made in a lab you know." Expellix leaned back into the chair, twiddling his thumbs together. "A long time ago. Starswirl was messing with magic, and well... I was basically the product. As far back as I can remember when I was only a few days old, it was... not good. The experiments usually hurt a lot; of course, I couldn't speak back then, so no matter how much I cried they didn't really do anything about it. The only times they seemed to notice my pain was when it hurt too much to move."

He tilted his head slightly. "I broke out after Starswirl had passed. After that, I spent the next hundred years or so dodging unicorns of all kinds and avoiding pony society as a whole. Eventually I just faded away and they gave up on the search for me. A couple hundred years later I tried again, but, uh... everypony was losing their shit because the moon wasn't going down. So... I decided to just stay away for a bit longer. Go explore the world or something. Good choice on my part, dealing with Nightmare Moon didn't sound fun." He chuckled.

Expellix turned his eyes back up to Leper. "This latest attempt has proved fruitful! I've got friends now, that's a first. I have a job... sort of. I don't really get paid but it isn't as if I have a use for the money anyway. I've even have a few heroics under the belt now. Life is... better than expected now."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Starstreak
The hippogriff kept a cool face even despite being stared at by ponies. She was pretty used to it, so it was also easy to block them out of her mind. They could look all day but it wouldn't matter in the end. She got a lot more flustered if somebody was actually praising, recognizing the hippogriff, and that... wasn't something she was used to. Starstreak had a bit more of a negative outlook on life.

She smiled at Aurelia. "Oh no, it's totally fine, 'Relly. This place is more than good enough!" She took a seat, reaching over the table and patting Aurelia on the head. "This is perfect. I'm not much for the fancy restaurants anyway."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Asa
The little dragoness giggled and leaned forward to return the nuzzle Cadence gave her, a broad smile on her face. Asa did her best to try and be good for both of her parents... if it were only for a bit of a darker reason. She didn't want to lose them like she already lost her biological parents. Asa... didn't quite understand what exactly had happened still; the memories kind of blurred together. The one thing she did understand was that they had left for some reason.

It crossed her little mind often... she was so afraid of slipping up, making a mistake, and then Shining and Cadence was leave her too.

But of course she wasn't going to buy anything more than what she was supposed to! Asa took the pouch gleefully and hugged Shining. "Thank you!" And then scampered off into the jewelry store.

She browsed the store for a few minutes, looking for exactly what she wanted, but something caught her eye. It was a necklace, a beautiful silver and sapphire one in the shape of a heart. The dragoness stared at it, considering her options. Shining said only two gems... which meant... she could get this and something else. But it looked so nice, how could she just eat it!?

Asa exited the store with two things, a red gem to munch on, and also the sapphire necklace. She stopped in front of her parents, holding the necklace out to Cadence. "This looked too good to eat and it reminded me of your cutie mark!" She beamed. "So you should have it!"

She looked over at Shining, a bit pouty. "I couldn't find anything nice that I thought you would like too..."

Avedon Avedon
"... Constellations?" Luna asked in confusion, as if she had never even heard the word before. "You want a holiday about... constellations..." she tapped her chin as she thought about it, deciding not to think about the fact that Rarity had called her fat. She wasn't fat! She was, uh... muscular! For sure.

"... That is an interesting idea, at least. What would it be called? Like... Constellation Day just sounds dumb. Maybe, uh... The Day Of A Thousand Stars!" She said, before just shaking her head. "Nono, that's far to long winded..."

"... Noooo I'm okay. Flying on the back would be weird yes?" Nemerae asked with a little frown, before her body dissolved away and a blue ball of energy appeared where her body had been before. It flew up beside Fluttershy and seemed to pulsate a bit, as if letting her know it was ready to go! It couldn't talk, though.

It wasn't a very fast flyer in the slightest, so Fluttershy would have to wait up for it quite often. But it got faster as they got closer to the Everfree, until eventually it was actually moving at her speed! Maybe even a little faster!

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Aurelia playfully snapped at Starstreak's claw as it patted her head, like some kind of rabid doggo. Soon enough their drinks were delivered and Aurelia sipped at her wine happily. She was a high class mare, with high class tastes! At least now she was, since they were basically rich. Besides, they earned every bit that they had. She had personally been hurt pretty bad during the war.

"I love getting out! We are cooped up in the lab too often... or getting blown up." She smiled a bit, before rising from her seat. "Would you excuse me, dear? I have to go talk to the waiter about a problem with this wine. And I also need to use the mares room. Back soon?"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
"Lunapalooza?I am less adept at coming up with grandiose names than I am grandiose designs. I am a firm believe that a picture is worth a thousand words...."
She fished around in her coat and took out a picture of herself staring smugly at a camera
"This is me after I had a wonderful idea. There are still a few hundred "me coming up with something" great in there so perhaps this will give you some inspiration. At the very least we can agree: I came up with a good idea."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
The wine that was deposited on their table looked nice! Starstreak was not much of a drinker... in that she really couldn't hold her alcohol. It didn't take much to get the little hippogriff completely wasted and regretting it in the morning. Regardless, she raised her glass up to take a sip, and then... Aurelia was talking. So she didn't.

The comment about there being something wrong with the wine confused her somewhat. "Sure, Aurelia, take your time. I'm not going anywhere. Take your time." She glanced at her glass, setting it down and staring at the liquid. What was wrong with it? Pursing her lips, she just tried to give Aurelia a little smile off.

Avedon Avedon
Luna stared at the photo for a few moments, before it poofed away in a flash of light. "... Thanks Rarity, I'll use this for personal reasons and also to help inspire my new holiday! Lunapalooza is honestly a pretty good name, though..." She said with a little chuckle while shaking her head. "Regardless... Is there anything you would like to do, Rarity? Actually since tomorrow is Hearth's Warming, I actually have a gift for you..."

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Starstreak would see Aurelia wander off and find their waiter, who she appeared to be deep in conversation with. The conversation looked really serious and Aurelia did not look happy. At one point her wings flared out intimidatingly and the waiter just stared at her, before giving a slight nod. With that being done, Aurelia turned around and began walking back to the table, before remembering about the mares room. She quickly rushed there.

When she came back she sat down at the table. She was smiling too much. "... So! What a nice day, yeah? Hearth's Warming Eve, we get a week off, everything is on sale and everypony is happy... I hear that this time of year has the most engagements too!" she sipped at her wine again and smiled. There was nothing wrong with the wine.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Starstreak watched her marefriend go, a little bit confused about what was going on. She wasn't sure what it was all about but Aurelia wasn't happy about that, that much she could easily tell, but watching her run to the mare's room made her giggle. It left the hippogriff with time to stew over what had possibly just gone down over there. Was there really something wrong with the wine or was it just an excuse?

She still hadn't touched it when Aurelia came back... who took another sip of it. Deciding that it was probably best not to question her marefriend's strange mind, she played along... finally taking a sip of her own. "Yes, it is refreshing to finally be away from the laboratory for a little while. Honestly, if I hadn't gone willingly, I think Luna would lock me out. Wouldn't be the first time she's had to force me away from my work..." The time in the war was brought to the forefront of her mind, at the same time she had received the necklace around her neck.

She gave Aurelia a sly little smile. "Hm... engagements, yes. Ponies do love their winter backgrounds for engagements—it has a certain charm to it." Starstreak leaned forward slightly. "Thinking about something in particular, love?"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Fluttershy would be a little bothered by the fact she just turned into a ball of energy! That was scary magic, reminding her vaguely of Nightmare Moon, ten years ago in the woods. She'd shake her head, sending the memories away, before smiling warmly, "Well, let's go then!" She'd say, before flying off, waiting for the ball every now and then.

Soon enough, or maybe not, they'd arrive at Fluttershy's home, Fluttershy landing infront of the house on shaky legs. She was used to the cold, having been born to endure it, but flying at quick speed through cold winds and snow was never an easy task, and she'd shudder from it. She'd look up at the ball of energy, happy to see it regain some life, and even seem to grow brighter now! She'd quickly move to the house door, unlocking it with a key.

Once inside, a certain little pes- angel would come out from behind a couch, looking on in annoyance at Fluttershy, before bounding over, seemingly yelling about something... And Nemerae would understand, "I was left without food! I had to rip open the bag, just to fed myself!" He'd quip, making Fluttershy frown.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

Leper would nod at Expellix's words, before looking to the waitress, who'd brought their... Drinks, "Will that be all?" She'd ask, smiling at them. Leper would think it over, before sighing, "I would like to have a hay sandwich please." She'd say, staring at the mare, who nodded slowly, a little intemmediated by the mask she wore.

Once they'd gotten the rest of their orders out of the way, Leper would look back to Expellix, "You know, from my time with the Gryphons, I learned that they were a hard working people, brought together in times of strife... Which seemed like everyday... Corruption... It was saddening, to watch my mother beaten by guards, my father fighting for every penny being taken by 'taxes'... The thugs... Many of them." She'd mutter, before sighing, "I can only hope my father found peace, in fighting for his home land." She'd say, before uttering a silent prayer.

"Anyway! Onward from depressing matters... I'm happy to spend Hearths Warming with you, Expellix. You and Trixie are one of the only ponies I can consider... A friend, in these strange lands." She'd say, nodding her head.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

Cadence met Shining's eyes, rolled her own, and smiled back, but with a smirking grin and narrowed eyes. She can't stay mad at him, but she has not forgiven and forgotten, and he is not completely off the hook just yet, is what her eyes seemed to say. Asa soon returned from the gem store, not with two gems, but with a gem and a necklace, which she offered Cadence. Cadence's heart skipped a beat, and she picked up Asa and hugged her tight.

"I'm so proud of you!" she squealed.

"Ah'm not too sure, but I'd say they're probably prisoner. Dunno how King Thorax would feel about us letting Canterlot kill a bunch of Changeling POWs. Ah should probably find out fer sure. If they're prisoner, ah bet Thorax will try to get them sent to his hive so he can rehabilitate them, but they did attack Equestria, so they're still under the jur'sdiction of thuh Princesses."

Expellix shook his head at being asked if there was anything else he wanted. "No, I'm fine, not hungry right now." He was grateful for the water. Was it suddenly hot in here or was it just him? He hopped up to the table... considering he was so small, he wouldn't be able to reach his drink otherwise!

Lifting it up, he took a quick swig of water before rolling what Leper told him around in his mind. It certainly wasn't any mite better than his own treatment, and he wasn't in the business of comparing tragedies to find 'which one is worse.' There is no comparison; both were both, both are tragic, and both should be treated equally as such. It was in his mind that Leper had suffered just as much as he did, if not worse, considering her physical appearance. One that he didn't mind.

Then, he also didn't look much better... his growing number of scars, his rough and ashy gray fur...

"Poor Trixie. I meant to visit her when she was still in the hospital but I kept getting distracted." He pouted. "I'm not a very good friend. At least I make up for it by saving her life on a weekly basis, I guess."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Asa let out a squeak when Cadence brought her in for a tight hug, one of which she didn't mind in the least! The little dragoness laughed and wrapped her forelegs around Cadence's neck, giggling happily. If she had known bringing that necklace over would have made her so happy, she would have done that a lot more! But now she still needed to find Shining Armor something... it wasn't fair only one of them got a gift!

Perhaps she didn't know why it made Cadence happy, but that didn't really matter. Only that it did.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Tyrus would nod his head, "I would like to hear what becomes of them... Them being enemies of the land of course." He'd say, before looking around, "So, are... Are you looking for workers on your farm? I sell flowers, but considering the time of year." He'd point out, motioning to the falling snow, "It's difficult to grow anything." He'd say, sighing deeply.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

Leper would look at Expellix, wondering what he'd been thinking about in his silence. He didn't want to eat, and seemed to be deep in thought. For a moment, she'd been worried she'd set off some strange memories for him.

Then he suddenly brought up Trixie, making Leper shake her head with a slight laugh.

"Trixie, yes... I wish that we can become friends... She seemed... She was nice... During the fight with the dragon, and I was happy that she could help." She'd say, before sighing, laying her head on the table for a moment. After a few seconds, she'd finally start to drink her shake, using a straw that had been provided.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
When Starlight hugged her, she'd easily be able to feel Trixie shaking. Not from her crying, but simply because she had so much adrenaline coursing through her body at the moment. "I feel..." she trailed off and took her purple hat off of her head, turning it around in her hooves a few times before hugging it. "... I feel like my mother would be very proud of me, if she were still alive..."

Trixie spun the hat a few more ties before setting it back on her head, behind her horn. This is always what her mother wanted to do, and likewise what her mother had wanted Trixie to do; to try and accomplish what she couldn't. Perhaps it was cruel for a mother to force a lifestyle on their child, but Trixie never once thought like that, she only felt honored to carry on her mothers memory.

Her mother had never amounted to much of a magician, but her mother wasn't nearly as powerful as her nor as charismatic. All Trixie wanted to do was help their name get into the spotlight.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Shining Armor chuckled a bit when she brought out the necklace for Cadence, and gave Asa a strong pat on the shoulder. "That was very mature Asa. You also have very good taste in jewelry!" Shining said while levitating up the necklace, and connecting it around Cadence's neck. It made her look even more stunning, somehow! Not that Shining could get any more attached to his alicorn wife, he was pretty much as in-love as one could get.

"Now then, let's go take a gander through the gardens. Maybe Silvanus will be there?" He asked with a glance at Asa, knowing that would help get the little dragoness excited. She always did like hanging around that dirt pony!

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Aurelia proceeded to lean away a little bit and smiled nervously. For a rogue, she was pretty bad at lying. At least to Starstreak she was. She couldn't bring herself to life to the hippogriff. "... Nooo not thinking about anything. I was just, uh... thinking we should go look at engagement rings after eating. Not that we need to get engaged, but, uh..."

She scratched her fluffy bat-ear and smiled shyly. "... I am really bad at picking out shiny things. So I wanted to know what kinda rings you would want. Or a necklace, I don't care! I'm not old fashioned, I'm just old."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
"You can gladly keep it Luna...now go away! You still have much lef tto do with this party and Celestia to make it a proper royal bash. Shoo!"
She takes out a little bottle of water and spritz Luna in the face a few times like she would Opal...except she'd never do that to Opal. Opal was actually dangerous. She got up and headed over to the food table, spotting Fleur and her elegant mane
"Well hello there, I don't believe we have met...?"

Avedon Avedon
Luna wandered away with a newly drenched face. Now that it mattered, since she wouldn't feel the water freezing anyway!

Fleur was currently busy stuffing her pristine model-face with chocolate. It was one of the few days of the year she wasn't keeping her weight in check, give her a break! "... Lfdskfsd!" she mumbled out over a mouthful of chocolate, before swallowing said chocolate and looking at Rarity with a smile. "... Oh hi! You're uh... that pony who makes dresses. Marshmallow, was it?"

With Luna now free, the princess teleported over to Celestia and Salacia! She wasn't really sure what they were up to, but fully expected Salacia to still be attacking kids with shuriken snow flakes. Or attack Celestia with shuriken snowflakes.

Except those icy cold "harmless" shurikens might actually sting Celestia, since she was so vulnerable to cold.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
"...That is not even remotely accurate...but oh! I think you HAVE worn one of my dresses! You're Flouride! The legendary Canterlot model that also teaches ponies about tooth-decay! What an honor Madame!"
She gave her a deep and courteous bow.
"...I make hats too. Hats are exceedingly important."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back