• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MLP - Age of Exploration (Discord Chat Available)

Who Is Best Princess?

• A) Luna

• B) A

• C) B

• D) That sun one

Results are only viewable after voting.
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Dreamweaver Dreamweaver GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus
Rarity was busy shrieking and trying to get if off, she got out of her dress, leaving her naked! D: ...wait eveyr pony already was. Rarity was most of the time!
"...Now you ruined my dress Luna!"
She shivered and out her arms around herself
"Well I quite like Salacia....I know you're not supposed to pick favorites of your children...but they're not MY children and she's definitely my favourite of yours."

GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus
Expellix... really didn't understand what everybody was getting so festive over. Being a recluse for the better part of his life, the celebrations of ponies simply went under the radar for him. He completely missed them the first time around since he stepped back into society, and this second round just confused him. What exactly were they celebrating? What was everybody so excited over? The noise alone made him want to crawl back in a hole in the ground and die.

There were plenty of ponies he recognized. Celestia and Luna doing their... Celestia and Luna thing, along with the children. Trixie over there having a blast at a magic show; he even stopped by briefly to watch, if remaining completely out of sight because of his diminutive size. She probably wouldn't have noticed him.

In the end, he chose to go visit somebody else he saw; Leper! She may or may not be surprised by him suddenly teleporting over to her in a brief flash of white magic, sitting on his haunches. "Hey." He greeted, giving her a small wave! He pointedly had his ears tilted away from the majority of the noise, but pointed in her direction. "Never seen Canterlot quite this busy before."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Asa was completely bedazzled by all the ponies, the shops, the lights! Oh God the lights, they shone so brightly off her crystal scales, it was difficult to look at her! She was like a walking lightbulb from how much was captured and refracted, but in a beautiful aurora of colors, changing them into vibrant rainbow hues. The ground around her was bathed in all manner of different colors.

She was an extremely happy little dragoness! How could she not be with everypony else being happy campers, not to mention spending time with Cadence and Shining? Her eyes caught a little gem store and she was glued onto it, stopping and tapping Shining Armor's foreleg. "Can I have a gem? Pleeeaaaaaase?" She gave him the puppy eyes. Not the puppy eyes!

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Starstreak
Starstreak, for once in her workaholic life, has taken a bit of a break! She's certainly worked up more than enough vacation time to do so, yet, she just much preferred keeping busy. Unless Aurelia wanted to do stuff, then she took days off for those. When she worked meant that Aurelia was working as well, considering that the bat pony was her bodyguard. A position that kept her close, just as the hippogriff liked it.

With a (surprisingly) fashionable scarf wrapped around her neck, and a pair of glasses as well, she managed to actually find Aurelia in the ground. Sneaky bugger. Tapping the bat pony's shoulder, she grinned at them. "Going flower shopping, are we, dear? I didn't take you for the flower type."

Gunnolf
Gunnolf stared at the ponies that Silvanus showed to the royal gardens with curiosity in his eyes. However, he kept his head laid down on his paws... because a bunch of giggling fillies and colts were currently using him as a jungle gym and he didn't want to hurt them! The parents were ever watchful but the big white wolf wouldn't hurt a single hair on their bodies. He was profoundly patient for one of his species.

Avedon Avedon
Luna's plan worked. Rarity was naked! Muahaha!

"... You can't pick which of my kids is your favorite, Rarity. You're, like, their crazy aunt. You have to love them both equally!" She said with a little frown and a narrowing of her eyes. Regardless of Rarity's opinions on her children, Luna summoned up a fuzzy blanket for the mare and gently wrapped it around her. "There, we wouldn't want you catching a cold! I always wondered what cold weather feels like. Describe it!"

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Aurelia
Aurelia was shocked when somepony tapped on her shoulder. Nopony ever wanted to touch her! She spun around with her mouth full of flowers, and visibly relaxed when she saw that it was just Starstreak. "Mmmm mmmuh mfff muh!" She said with the flowers still in her mouth, before realizing she was an idiot and taking them out.

"I thought our house could use some flowers. It's nice to watch things slowly wither away and be reminded daily of your own mortality!" the ever-cheery bat pony said with a grin, before promptly going back to searching for more flowers to buy! Purple ones of course.

Gunnolf
Every time Silva walked by, she was a little bit more annoyed. All those kids... were playing with Gunnolf! And she didn't get to play with Gunnolf cus she was to busy showing ponies around! This was dumb! After the fifth tour, she called it quits and headed over to Gunnolf. "Get outta here!" She commanded so nicely to the other children, and once they had all scrammed she hopped up and booped Gunnolf on the nose.

"Gunny, it bein' Hearth's Warming Eve! That mean tomorrow, you get big present from us, your family! That exciting??"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
"It feels like you're being slowly pinpricked to death and your bones get stiff! Is that really something you'd like to experience? If so I have some needles on my at all times..."
She looked left to right and leaned in towards Luna's cheek, nuzzling it it
"And I can still steal your warmth since you're the closest thing around! Well you and that..."

She pointed to a chocolate-covered Nightfall
"I...I messed up the fountain..."

Rarity slowly swiveled back to Luna
"So then darling, what shall we do?"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Starstreak
She really could only snicker at that. "Oh, is that it? Considering you're looking at the purple ones, here I thought you were dreaming of the day of my own mortality." It was a joke, truly, as told by Starstreak's smile, she didn't think in the least that Aurelia actually wished for her death. Or maybe she did. Whatever went on in that sick, crazy head of hers, was probably something she didn't want to know.

Or did she?

Starstreak took up her place at Aurelia's side, sifting through the flowers at well. Looking between them, she picked a purple flower, a blue one, and then another purple. She frowned slightly and held it up to Aurelia's mane. "Hm..."

Gunnolf
The big white wolf could see Silvanus's growing annoyance... and it amused him greatly! In fact, just to torture her a bit more, he actually took a more active role—with the consent of the parents—and gave them a short ride around the tree on his back. He made sure not to go far at all, and went slow just so they wouldn't go tumbling off. Gunnolf made sure that each filly got a turn before they were all sent off by the jealous Silva.

He laid back on the ground, his snoot being booped, his face scrunching up slightly. "They were just having fun, you could've joined in you know!" He laughed at her expense, and then rolled over onto his back, looking at her from upside-down. "A present? Ponies exchange gifts on Hearth's Warming? " He gave her a surprised look. "Sounds fun! I don't think I could possibly find anything for you all in such a short timeframe, I didn't know! "

Avedon Avedon
"... You'd be surprised of all the things I wish I could feel, Rarity." Luna said a bit sadly, before just shaking her head. Now was not the time for sadness! She just couldn't help but feel a little down whenever Rarity was around. She loved the mare with all her heart, but... she swore she could see a clock counting down above Rarity's head whenever she was around the marshmallow.

Luna nuzzled back and looked over at Nightfall with a sigh. "Nightfall. Get out of there this instant!" She commanded, but knew that Nightfall probably wouldn't listen at all. She then turned back to Rarity and just shrugged.

"I suppose we could, uh..."

"Uh........"
Luna had no idea what to do!

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Aurelia
Aurelia blushed a bit as Starstreak held the flowers up to her mane, and let out a nervous chuckle. "Haha... you could never find a flower to match my mane! It's to dull and ugly..." she trailed off quietly, before going right back to looking through the flowers. Eventually she found everything she wanted! A little bit of purples, pinks, oranges and yellows! It helped brighten up the house in an otherwise cold and dreary winter.

Gunnolf
Silvanus literally mouthed 'I'm going to kill you' to Gunnolf when he started giving the others kids rides around.

"Ponies always givin' gifts 'n' stuff on the Hearth's Warmin' dontcha know anythin' Gunnolf?" She said in her usual southern drawl. Why the hell did Silvanus have a southern drawl, anyway? Was she just trolling her family right out of the womb? "I'm thinkin' that y'all should get mommy a... moose to eat. She likes meat. Moonmom I mean. Sunmom you can get, a, uh... y'all get 'er a bottle of wine."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Nightfall made a small yowl
"No! I'm waiting for Rarity to die! I earned this chocolate! Plus it keeps dogs and wolves away. This is like poison to them. Also it wards off the diabetics..."
She glanced to the window where an extremely fat horse was smooshed up against the window panes. It made a hiss and took in a breath, floating off into the night to find someone else to prey upon...

Rarity shook her head at the futility of ordered a cat around.
"This is like that time I asked you to watch Opalescence for a weekend Luna...We all know that manner of disaster that ended in. Do you have any plans for the next year?"

Avedon Avedon
Luna began to realize her stupidity of trying to order Nightfall around. That little one would never listen to her! So Luna decided not to listen to Nightfall, and ignored her. Ha, that would show her!

"Plans for the next year?" Luna asked with some visible confusion, before just tapping her head. "Uhm. I guess I will... go hunting? And, uh..." Luna shrugged after a second. "... I guess hold night court, and raise my children? I haven't really changed my routine in 2,000 years, just the children are a new addition... I want to actually be there this Nightmare Night though, and not miss it!"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
That's right! Nightfall already did all her listening to Luna as her apprentice. She graduated. That means she could get into her own stupid problems! Get stuck in objects for a thousand years at HER leisure! At the very least a chocolate-fountain would be better than a moon.

Rarity moved to sit down, patting the seat next to her for the goddess though the chair was made for normal ponies and awkward for Luna to sit upon
"Well....Luna you realize you are the head of state yes? You could at any point declare a new national holiday. If you wished you could have yet another Nightmare-Nightesque holiday and its own traditions for you to determine! Theres no need for you to wait!"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Starstreak
"... Challenge accepted, Aurelia." Starstreak suddenly said with determination. She actually found the bat pony's mane quite nice, it was a good shade of purple. There were plenty of flowers here, she could certainly find something!

This led to Starstreak wandering away to browse the rest of the store, looking at all the different purple flowers. Eventually, she let out a gasp and grabbed one, looking it over critically, and then quickly rushing to the clerk to pay for the flowers, just dumping way more on the counter than the flower was ever priced for. Not that they would complain!

She brought it over to Aurelia and ducked behind a bouquet, glancing around quickly, saw-like teeth suddenly replacing her molars and biting off a part of the stem... to be placed Aurelia's mane behind her ear! It was almost a perfect match! Starstreak sat back to admire her hoofwork. "... You look gorgeous, Aurelia." She leaned forward and gave her marefriend a peck on the lips, smiling sweetly. "Don't let anybody tell you otherwise."

Gunnolf
That was a fair idea. A moose to eat... he could certainly do that. Hunting a moose was extremely easy for him in all reality, but he wasn't really sure about it. There was a delicate balance to uphold between prey and hunter; you can't overhunt or all the prey will disappear! ... Surely it wouldn't tip the scales for him to nab a single moose. That would totally be fine.

"That's a good idea, actually... " He responded absently, looking out over the horizon, his eyes eventually drifting up to the moon and stars. "I have no idea where I might get a bottle of wine. It isn't like I have any money to spend. " Or did he? Could he just ask Luna or Celestia for some bits and then go get one? Would the ponies even sell to him at all?

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

Cadence was in a very good mood today. After so long of war and destruction, it was so nice to see celebration, and happiness, and, well, love! Plus, she was with her family, and they were all together! She was so relieved to have her daughter back. She followed Asa's lead, walking alongside her husband, and when Flurry Heart ever needed carrying, Cadence was happy too, even if she occasionally had to reproach Flurry for pulling the feathers out of her mother's wings.

Also, the way Asa caught the light, casting rainbows of the ground, and glowing with the full spectrum of colors was just beautiful. Even so, Cadence would not be swayed by beauty. She was a mom, after all. That may be why, when they passed a gem store, Asa started to beg Shining for a treat. Despite Shining being the former Commander of the guard, the whole family knew he was the softer touch than Cadence. Cadence knew that if she let Asa carry on for much longer, with those puppy eyes that could even melt Cadence's will on a good day, Shining would crack. It would be best to compromise now.

"You can have one gem, Asa," Cadence said to her, meeting Shining's gaze to let him know she was bailing him out. "But you can only eat half of it before dinner. You'll ruin your appetite."

Applejack was happily selling her apple products to the cheery, dancing ponies of Ponyville. In contrast to the organised, cosmopolitan festival-like atmosphere of Canterlot, Ponyville was a much more humble affair. There was singing, and playing in the snow, and stalls, yes, but all the stalls had been hoof-built. There was music and dancing at Fountain Square, and everything just had much more of a warm, rustic atmosphere to it.

She spotted a Pegasus approaching, who she vaguely recognised from the Battle of Canterlot, more from his scars than anything else. And that gaudy city-boy jacket. Despite this, and his solid build, he seemed nervous. His appearance and personality were at total odds. It was like the scars and the jacket were just a costume.

"Why, howdy!" she greeted, with a tip of her hat, ignoring the awkwardness of his words out of courtesy. "Thank ye kindly. Would you like to buy somethin'?"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Starlight was helping out with Trixie's magic show. She was mostly backstage, making sure all the tricks worked as planned, but whenever Trixie needed an assistant, out would come Starlight, smiling out at the crowd but saying nothing. The show was getting very popular, and Starlight was glad. This was Trixie's dream, after all!

After the show, and after the two of them had bowed to the cheering crowd, they started to dismantle and pack away the stage together. "That went really, really well!" Starlight chimed, clearly buzzing with dopamine and adrenaline. "I got really worried when the guards showed up, but by the end they were cheering the loudest!"

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Tyrus would just smile and nod his head, starting to feel a little bit better, "Oh yeah! Sure! Do you... Um... Do you have any Fritters?" He'd ask, looking around, smiling at all the ponies. All this positive energy was something he was happy to be around, and he could feed freely without hurting anyone! He'd then look back to Applejack, smiling as he'd lean against the stall, "I remember seeing you at the Battle of Canterlot..." He'd say, licking his lips due to them chapping. He'd wince at that a bit.

"I remember you kicking some ass." He'd say, hoping he was remembering the right pony, lest this get a little embarrassing.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

Leper had been enjoying the cold, and the quiet nature of the fountain area a good deal. Then Expellix suddenly appeared next to her, making her nearly jump out of her remaining skin, before looking at him. He couldn't tell if she was glaring at it, but it was probably a good bet, "Damn it, Expellix! Don't do that!" She'd scold, before popping her neck, working the tension out of it, then sigh, laying on the bench.

The Fountain was nice, and provided decent background noise for Leper to listen to, and helped her calm down.

"So, what are you doing out on a night like this?" She'd ask, looking at him, staring. Having no eyelids was quite a problem, and often would result in some annoyances. She'd nudge him with her hind hoof, chuckling quietly, "Usually you mope around and brood, from what I could tell anyway." She'd jest, smiling.

"Don't be fooled; I've already done plenty of that today." Expellix shot back, but grinned up at her. There was no reason to be all down on a night like this! He didn't know what exactly they were celebrating, but hell, he could do with a bit of stress relief himself. It wasn't too long ago that they had gone on a big adventure.

He cast his multi-chromatic eyes around at the other ponies. "I just figured... I might as well enjoy my time for what it's worth. Who knows how many years I have left?" He shrugged his shoulders and flopped to the side, leaning against Leper's leg. "No pain, no gain. And this is definitely a pain in my ears..."

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Asa made a face at being limited to only eating half a gem. That was just... cruel! Giving her a super tasty gem and then denying her all of it. It wasn't fair! But then she also had to count herself lucky that she was getting one at all out of them before supper, so she would live until after. Probably. You never really know when she's with Silvanus.

"Oookay..." Asa sighed in resignation, looking down momentarily, but then her spirits perked back up and she was trying to drag Cadence by the hoof. "Come oooon, come on! I want to find a blue one! Those are the best!"

Avedon Avedon
Luna sat down on the seat and it immediately broke apart. She ended up landing right on her flank on the floor, and just let out a deep sigh. "... Am I fat?" she asked with a little frown, before summoning up a little chair of her own to sit on. It was made of stars, of course, because Luna was nothing if not a show off. She listened to what Rarity had to say, and then shook her head a bit.

"I... I don't know, Rarity. What would I even do? Celestia has always been the public and charismatic one... anything I touch gets messed up. Like what holiday would I even do without making it too dark and dreary? Nightmare Night is nice but you can't really replicate that and I didn't even make it! What kinda holiday would you want to see?"

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Aurelia
Aurelia grinned at the lengths that Star went to in order to make her happy. That was all she had to do? Awesome, she would definitely self-pity herself some more to get Star buying her more stuff! She stroked the flower in her hair and gently chuckled, shaking her head. The flower almost came loose but she secured it with some more mane, and that seemed like it would hold it.

"Wow, Star! Thank you! But, you know... I'm just so ugly and my body is so fat, I could really use some new leather armor to make myself look better in....?" She asked with a cheeky little smile. She knew it wouldn't work, but pushing Star's buttons was fun no matter what anyway.

Silvanus
The little nature goddess just chuckled and shrugged her shoulders. "I'd normally say stealin' one is th' best option, but I ain't thinkin' y'all are really able ta wander 'round all sneaky like..." she rubbed at her chin a bit, exactly like Luna did, and then stamped a hoof on the ground. It caused a little earthquake. She was getting too excited again!

The earth rumbling for a few seconds didn't really bother Silvanus, who looked proud of her discovery. "Imma bring ya three bottles o' wine, and y'all can pick out which ya wantin' to give mah parents!"

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Compromise? There was no such thing as compromise with Shining Armor! That was Cadence's job. He would fight for what he believed in no matter what, and right now he believed that his daughter, uh... deserved a full gem, before bed. "Nonsense Caddy, look at this little gem of a dragoness!" He said while reaching down and holding Asa up in front of Cadence's face, so that she could feel the full power of the puppy dog eyes.

Also he was pretty sure that he just blinded half of Canterlot by holding her up like that. She was like staring at the sun.

While he let Asa's puppy dog eyes be directed at Cadence, he smiled charmingly at his wife. "I'm willing to compromise on this. Our dragon-daughter deserves two gems, one for before supper and one for after supper! Just think of how cold and alone Asa was when she was taken! She definitely needs this, to help ease her pain. You need this to ease your pain, right Asa?" He asked her while slowly nodding his head at her.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Trixie got upwards of 1000 ponies watching little show. She was beyond ecstatic, she was almost speechless. She actually started fumbling halfway through the show and began losing ponies attention, but managed to reign it back in when ponies were walking away and drew most of them back! She really put on her best face, which as a sorcerer... was not really that hard to do. Her magic worked by forcing her will onto the world, not by magic words or concentration. She needed to be charismatic to be a sorcerer, and that aided her magic show so much.

Buying this new magic cart with the money from the dragon's hoard was the best thing Trixie had ever done. It had a lot more little things packed in it, being about three times the size of her old one. It was more like a portable house than a little booth...

When the show was coming to an end she called her 'assistant' out and they bowed to the crowd. They even got a few roses thrown at their hooves, which made Trixie cry. She was crying! That never happened! Luckily the crowd couldn't see it, and soon enough her magic show booth was folded up and she was sitting inside of it trying to catch her breath.

"I-I think... I think... Something r-really important to the story just happened..." Trixie said while holding a hoof over her heart. She was done crying now but was absolutely flooded with adrenaline, and had a bright happy feeling in her chest!

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Starstreak
Starstreak gave Aurelia an odd look, as if she were actually considering the suggestion. It was rather obvious that Aurelia was pushing her luck, but well... who didn't like spoiling their marefriend sometimes? It was Hearth's Warming Eve! Of course she couldn't get a full set of gear immediately for Aurelia, but perhaps it could be a belated gift. It wasn't as if she didn't have the resources for it.

Starstreak stepped forward and slowly wrapped her legs around Aurelia's neck, talons resting on the back. "Aurelia, light of my life, my love, my dearest companion..." She rambled off a couple more, her voice growing as if Aurelia was suddenly in trouble. But the smirk never left her face.

Instead, she leaned forward and booped her nose against Aurelia's. "I'll think about it." She murmured, planting a kiss on Aurelia's lips, and then immediately hopping away to walk off. She also somehow managed to snag the flowers from Aurelia as she went. "Now, I'm going to fly home and put these in vases," she looked over her shoulder at her marefriend, "you should find us someplace to eat! I'm hungry."

And then the purple hippogriff was off into the sky!

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Avedon Avedon
Gunnolf
Gunnolf huffed. "Sneakier than you think, but yes... you are right. It would be a bit difficult to steal some bottles of wine when I can't even fit through the entrances of the store." That would certainly be quite the sight though! A giant white fluffy wolf trying to get inside an alcohol store.

But with that idea taken care of, Gunnolf got to his paws and shook his fur out, looking out towards the rest of Canterlot. "That just leaves me to go hunting. I will not be making a habit of killing for anything less than absolutely necessity, but I'll make an exception this once. I'll be more prepared for next time! " He leaned forward and gave Silvanus a wet lick. "You be good for your mothers! "

And then Gunnolf suddenly went bounding off, leaping high over a couple of tourists who let out loud gasps, coming down with a thud and walking much more measuredly out. It had been a while since he left Canterlot anyway. The ponies stared at him in shock; it wasn't every day you saw a collared great wolf walking by!

While making his way through the crowd, he dropped by Luna and Rarity briefly. "I'm heading out of Canterlot for a little while, Luna. I'll be back before the end of the night. Probably. " He didn't wait for a reply and stepped over them easily, continuing his trek out of the city.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
A 'little gem' of a dragoness was certainly an apt description of Asa! There was somepony who screamed 'My eyes!' when Shining Armor held her up for literally everybody to see, and if she were not glowing so brilliantly, they might have seen her blushing in embarrassment. That could also be mistaken for her simply being a bit cold... which, of course, it certainly was, but not anything she wasn't already used to! Her thicker scales have yet to grow in, leaving her a bit susceptible to the elements. That wouldn't come for a couple years still when her scales were truly as hard as diamonds.

But daddy was on her side here! So she put her skills as an adorable little dragoness to work and gave Cadence the full power of her puppy eyes! Her eyes seemed to grow just a tad larger, and all that much softer, making a sad, pitiful face at her foster mother. "I promise I'll eat dinner without complaining, mama!" She pouted. "I'll be really good!"

You would have to be a heartless tyrant to say 'no' to a face like that.

Last edited:
Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

It was a wonderful night to visit the Canterlot Gardens! Kept warm throughout the year with magical wards and spells! Fluttershy would be there, smiling happily to herself as she listened to birds chirping excitedly to her! They were chatting excitedly about their life.

Fluttershy nodded politely, offering a soft, "Oh goodness!" in response to some things they'd say. It was wonderful to spend time with such a love assortment of birds, and they were all so friendly now! She loved visiting, and now she was there spending Hearths Warming with the animals! She'd look back to the entrance, where her red scarf and snow boots sat, and smiled, "Sorry Mr. Birb, but I need to go and check on some of the other animals!" She'd say, waving goodbye to the birds!

She'd walk around the Garden, after having grabbed her stuff, putting back on her snow outfit. She'd walk by a small area, where a pond was, with a few rare fish! She'd go into the area, and look at the pond, smiling warmly at the fish in the water.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

Leper would laugh at Expellix's joke, before nodding her head, "You must look ahead." She'd say, chuckling, before looking back to the fountain, "Spend time with friends, and put said pain behind you." She'd say, nodding her head at him, before looking up to the night sky, "Our Esteemed Princess also put forth her effort to make the night sky look wonderful." She'd say, smiling up at the stars.

After a moment, she'd shake her head, and slowly sit up, "Do you want to walk around? I'd like to stretch my legs." She'd say, laughing weakly.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Aurelia
Aurelia was just happy to get a 'maybe' answer out of that. She hadn't been expecting anything! Like usual, she still winced a bit when Starstreak's talons touched her. You'd think a pony that survives by penetrating things with her fangs and sucking their blood would be fine with talons, but nope! The vampire part of her was fine with the talons, but the pony part of her? Ehhhh not so much.

"I'll find us a place to eat!" Aurelia said, before setting off to do just that! She wasn't personally dressed up, though, so it might be hard to find a nice restaurant that would accept them. She only had a hat and scarf on, both of which were blood red of course.

Silvanus
Silva just waved goodbye to Gunnolf as he bounded away, and then started wandering around the gardens once more!

Silvanus walked right over to Fluttershy, and stared at her for a few long seconds! After a moment she said, "... You seemin' nice, ah like y'all! Thanks for helpin' th' fishies!" She said while giving Fluttershy a little hoof-bump. Silvanus could always tell how connected somepony was with nature, and Fluttershy was very connected with nature! That made Silvanus happy!

And with that, Silvanus bounded away to go grow some new winter flowers.

Besides Fluttershy, a little green wisp appeared. It quickly took the form of a white mare, with a flowing blue mane and tail. Her eyes were green as well, and her cutie-mark looked like the symbol for the tree of life! She stared at Fluttershy, and then at Silvanus who was walking away, and gasped. "Oh my gosh the Goddess touched you! What does it feel like???"

Last edited:
Expellix stared blankly ahead. "I am 1,523 years old. If I start looking backwards now, I'll be looking back for the rest of my life. For what it's worth... it hasn't been too bad. I'd have preferred not to start attempting to rival the princesses and other occasionally inane creatures on Equestria in age, but it could've been worse." He saids soberly. Not the best life for sure but he has had it better than others. A lot better than others...

He glanced up at the stars briefly, humming in agreement with Leper, just to be jostled by her sitting up. The rabbit let out a small whine of protest but eventually hopped up himself. "Ah... I don't know about walking around myself. So many ponies around, I don't really feel like being accidentally kicked."

So he hopped up onto his back! "Onwards and upwards, miss Leper!" He pointed forwards with his stubby paw!

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Starstreak didn't take very long to get back to the house. It really wasn't all that far when you had a pair of wings to get you there! The icy breeze rolling by felt good running through her feathers, and she was careful to try and keep the flowers protected. She didn't want them getting destroyed when Aurelia went through the whole shop to find them!

They had a home in the richer parts of the city—which meant they had a big ass house, courtesy of Luna. She was really cool (hAH) like that. When she got inside, she immediately went about grabbing some vases and putting some water in them, and then arranging them throughout the house. Aurelia would probably change their various locations but oh well. They worked well enough for the hippogriff!

Leaving and locking the door behind her, she went back for Aurelia now, taking a slow glide over the heads of ponies until she spotted them, coming to land right next to the bat pony. "Find anything?" She asked sweetly and with her stomach grumbling.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Fluttershy had been lightly splashing the water, playing with the fish, which would splash back. When Silvanus trotted over, Fluttershy would smile, "Oh! Hello Princess!" She'd say, bowing her head, before giving her a hoofbump back politely. She'd nod happily, smiling warmly, "Why thank you! I'm glad that you think that!" She'd say, grinning now! She'd wave goodbye to Silvanus as she started to leave, and would look back to the fish, "Goodbye, Princess!" She'd call, before splashing a little more.

Then the Mare suddenly appeared next to her! Fluttershy honestly hadn't noticed. That was, until said mare suddenly yelled after Silvanus, right next to Fluttershy! She'd let out a loud yelp of surprise, flying up into the air to get safe. Fluttershy getting scared scared the fish away too!

Slowly, she fluttered back down, landing a bit further from the mare, before sighing, "You scared me, Miss!" She'd say, before taking in a deep breath.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Leper was a bit bumbed out by Expellix's sudden realisation of his own mortality, but she wouldn't let it dampen the night's mood! She'd laugh as he landed on her back, and would then trot onward! Leading them off to some place to eat, preferably. She was starving!

Leper would walk slowly, not trying to make her muscle strain to much, lest she be weak in a moment of need, so she couldn't afford to ache! She'd look back at Expellix as they went, chuckling, "So, what is it that you did today, Expellix?" She'd ask, before looking back forward, sighing quietly.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Trying to find a place that they could both enjoy eating at was a bit difficult. Aurelia had... different tastes than a normal pony, after all. While it was legal to sell blood in Canterlot, it required heavy licensing and not many restaurants did that! Even with the licensing, most high end restaurants didn't serve it simply because it drove normal ponies away.

In the end, Aurelia decided to just bite the arrow and go for a medium class restaurant that didn't serve blood. She could just maybe ask Starstreak for a bite once they were home! All things considered, this place wasn't too bad! It was close to their house and also served meat, which was a necessity for Aurelia. No blood? Fine. But it had better serve meat.

"I found this place!" she said while pointing up at the restaurant, aptly named 'That Place In Canterlot With the Food'.

Nemerae watched the pegasus launch into the air with a little giggle, before realizing that was probably considered rude in... all cultures... and stifled it with her hoof. "O-Oh, I'm sorry! I was just, how you say, uh...." she scratched her head as she tried to find the right words. Words were difficult for her, since she... rarely spoke. Ever.

"I was looking for... not goddess. You call, princess?" She nodded slightly at that. Yes, princess, that was the word! She had heard that calling them 'goddesses' wasn't really common, but princess worked fine. "I just wanted to, uhm... meet, princess. But thinking now, perhaps better to leave alone, she looking busy yes?" She looked over at Silvanus who was pretty much gone from sight now, and shrugged her shoulders.

"... Oh well. What are the you doing though?" she stuttered out with a smile. "And, uhhhh... what did touching the princess feel like? Very... nature?"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Fluttershy would watch the mare with wide eyes, a bit shocked at her still, before settling down, smiling, "It's okay! Just try to not... Appear out of thin air like that!" She'd say, giggling softly, "If you don't mind." She'd add, looking away, hair falling to hide her face.

She'd brush her mane back, before looking back towards where Silvanus left, "She's... A Princess? Oh! She! Um, I'm pretty sure she is actually a Goddess! Being an Alicorn." She'd say, smiling at the mare, "And it... It was... My hoof tingled a little bit, but she has a lot of magic!" She'd say, nodding her head, a little excited about that.

She'd then register the mare's first question, "Oh me? I was checking on all the animals! I love spending time here, and no that the awful war is over, I can come here freely again!" She'd say, beaming with excitement, before blushing, holding out her hoof, "Oh! I'm Fluttershy! What's your name?" She'd ask, smiling warmly.

Expellix shrugged his shoulders, standing up and hanging off the side, one arm around her neck and one leg on her back. "Not a whole lot really. This whole thing caught me a bit off guard since I wasn't here for Hearth's Warming last year. Since I have no idea what this is about and nobody to really celebrate with, I'm just here for the party and stuff."

It was the whole truth there. All his life, he had not attended a single pony holiday until today. This was quite different from how they usually were and he couldn't say he didn't like it. His ears would be ringing for a while afterwards but this was actually pretty awesome. Everypony was happy for a change! He just couldn't bring himself to try and be down about it.

He did notice her walking slowly. Pulling himself to sit neatly on her back, balancing himself, his paws glowed with yellow light and he let a heat drift into her, working to re-energize her muscles, speeding recovery. After the spell, he laughed slightly anxiously. "Sorry, I just... could feel the aches and, well... I hope that helps a little bit!"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Starstreak looked up to observe the name of the restaurant... and couldn't help but burst out laughing, making some other ponies look at her. "Oh jeez, that's probably the worst name I've seen for a place in a while. But it's also so good!" She chortled, leaning against Aurelia's shoulder to keep herself upright. "Oh my Celestia, that's just fantastic. It's perfect, Aurelia."

She gave her marefriend a mild hip check with her own and headed inside of the restaurant. It was pretty busy inside, which was to be expected considering it was pretty damn busy outside as well. There was at least a waiter out in the front.

The hippogriff approached. "Table for two, please." She asked politely.

"But... How can I not appear from air which is thin? Air is... thin. Must I wait for a storm...?" Nemerae asked with obvious confusion, before just shaking her head and letting out a little sigh. She paid a lot of attention once Fluttershy started talking about the princess and nodded her head a bit. "Yes, magic. She is nature goddess... been waiting long time for her. Wanted to say hi. Now distracted, pony here to talk with me." She said while pointing a hoof at Fluttershy.

She reached out to shake Fluttershy's hoof and smiled a bit. "Fluttershy? Nice name. Mine name is Nemerae. I am dryad, uh... what you call forest spirit?" she asked with a little frown. She wasn't sure if Fluttershy would even know what a dryad was, but most ponies seemed to have some inkling of understanding when they stumbled upon her tree out in the everfree!

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

Leper would just sigh as she felt the heat going through her body, before she'd start to move a little bit faster! She'd smile back at him, chuckling, "You care more for me than other's, Expellix, Something I noticed." She'd mutter, before shaking her head, "Do you feel a connection? Me, an outcast... You... A..." She'd didn't really want to sound rude, before letting out a chuckle, "A hermit?" She'd ask, laughing quietly, before looking back at him.

Then she promptly walked into a railing, which guarded the stairs going into a small diner. Not many ponies were there, which was fine with Leper, many less stares. She'd head in, before walking them to a quiet table, sitting down after launching him into the over chair from her back, "Heads up!" She'd yell, as she did so.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Fluttershy smiled weakly at Nemerae as she tried to figure out 'when' she should appear, and just shook her head, giggling softly, before smiling at her. She'd lean away from the pointed hoof, but smiled happily, "Well, I'm sure you'll get a chance at some point tonight!" She'd say hopefully, grinning

Then she found out this mare was a dryad, and proceeded to go wide eyed, before letting out a squee, leaning towards Nemerae, "You're a Dryad! That's amazing! I've always wanted to meet a Dryad, Miss Nemerae!" She'd say, giggling excitedly, before sitting back down, "What's it like! To be so in tune with nature?" SHe'd ask, leaning close, clearly eager to learn about all the amazing things that there were to being such a being!

Nemerae proceeded to lean right away from Fluttershy and smiled weakly! "Oh, uhm..." she scratched at her head and shrugged a little bit. "I... don't know what it like to be 'in tune' with nature." Nemerae said, echoing what Fluttershy had said before. She could officially add 'in tune' to her dictionary of weird pony words!

"I guess, uh... well in summer I got lots of energy and in spring I am warming up. In fall I kinda getting drowsy and in winter I'm super chilly and sleepy. So I guess it kinda same as you ponies? I just cannot stay from tree long, or I get very weak. I not staying here more than a few hours, then have to go back home..." she sighed a little bit. It wasn't much of a home... more like a prison. But she didn't know anything else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back