• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MLP - Age of Exploration (Discord Chat Available)

Who Is Best Princess?

• A) Luna

• B) A

• C) B

• D) That sun one

Results are only viewable after voting.
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Celestia was sitting next to Salacia in a little cafe, bundled up in her warm clothing, wearing a puffy coat and bright orange scarf. The Ends of the scarfs were emblazoned with a symbol of her cutiemark. Salacia was slumped onto the table, sipping on hot chocolate through a straw, which sat in a mug, the piping liquid inside.

Celestia would look up, and turn to face Luna, feeling her presence appear next to her, and hearing the loud pop of teleportation magic. She'd smile happily, and stand, pulling Luna into a hug, before kissing her cheek, "Hello, Lulu! How was talking with Rarity?" She'd ask, raising a brow as she slowly sat back down.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

After Cadence sat Asa down, and Shining put the necklace around her neck, she lookedc down and tried her best to admire herself without a mirror. It was a really nice necklace, that suited her! She kissed Shining deeply for a good few seconds before smiling at both him and Asa. She was in such a good mood that Shining was probably off the hook. She nodded at his suggestion to go through the Gardens, and crouched down to Asa. "Wouldn't that be nice?" she asked rhetorically.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

"I'm sure she would be. I guess I'll just have to be doubly proud of you for the both of us. And I am."

After they had both calmed down, but while they were still embracing, Starlight gave Trixie a long, deep lingering kiss. When she broke it, she smiled and gestured outside the stage. "We can finish packing up tonight, but we don't have long before the stalls all close! Want to head to Canterlot Square?" she asked, quickly making sure with a twitch of her tail that the small black hinged box was still hidden in it. She wanted to make sure she had it fo when they reached the fountain. That was where Starlight would...

GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus

"Not enemies of the land, jes' of Equestria. If the Griffins won, we'd be the enemies, ah reckon. An' Thanks fer the offer, but ah don't need help. The Apple family can get by jes' fine. Winter's always slow fer farming an' growing. Jes' gotta wait will spring."

Avedon Avedon
Fleur grinned and gave a deep bow back to Rarity. "Flouride, at your service!" she said with a little roll of her eyes and a chuckle. "Really, though. My name is Fleur... Fleur de Lis. And you are... Marshmallow... Marshmallity... Marshity... Raremallow... Rarity?" she asked with a little tilt of her head. Somehow she got that right! This one was either lucky, or had a good memory!

"Hats are exceedingly important, though. Particularly ones that highlight yours eyes! I do pride myself on having the most stunning eyes... ever."

Luna hugged Celestia back tightly and gave her a little peck on the cheek, before patting Salacia's head. "Oh, you know her. Rarity was... Rarity. She insisted that I start a new holiday, before telling me to leave and spraying me with water." Luna chuckled a bit and shook her head. Rarity was an odd one. Even odder than Luna, actually.

Luna took a seat at the table across from Celestia, beside Salacia who she draped a wing over. "So, how is everypony doing?" She asked both of them, before ordering herself some food. Real food, not a chocolate fountain. She couldn't help but giggle at how ridiculously overdressed Celestia was in comparison to herself wearing nothing. Though to be honest, at least Celestia could dress up to avoid the cold. Luna just had to deal with the heat in the summer and stay in shade.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Trixie returned the kiss with a deep and lingering one of her own, a bright blush painting her cheeks once they broke away. "... Wow, that's a good kiss!" She said with a grin, before nodding at Starlight's suggestion. "Yeah let's go. I want a new staff! I heard they have illusion staffs on sale, that make spiders appear on ponies clothing! For when you want to kill your grandma of a heart attack, but want no witnesses."

After locking up the stage coach, Trixie and Starlight made their way down to the shopping district. Trixie hadn't seen a damn thing, and was completely clueless as to what Starlight was planning. "Say, Star! Have you thought about getting married and having children? I have. I want little cute babies to teach necromancy!"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Salacia would giggle, and snuggle under Luna's wing, getting nice and warm under her mom's protection! She'd sigh, and start drinking her coco happily. Celestia would smile, and sit back down, shifting a bit in her clothes, "Well, aside from the cold weather, I think that the day has been pretty nice, and the night has been absolutely lovely. I'm sure both Salacia and Silvanus will be excited for their presents tonight. I even got you something, Lulu." She'd say, smiling at Luna warmly.

Salacia would spring up at the mention of presents, grinning, "Is it another sword?!" She'd ask, grinning with excitement. When Celestia just looked at her, she'd slump back down, grumbling, "I want another sword."

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Tyrus would nod slowly, "Oh... Yeah... That's understandable. I'm gonna head off now! I'll see you around I suppose." He'd say, before waving goodbye, smiling as he trotted away, "Cya!"He'd say, finally leaving.

"Wow, really? You got your sister and wife something for Hearth's Warming? That's unbelievable. I would have never expected that." Luna said with a roll of her eyes, before just chuckling a bit. To be fair, she was a bit hard to shop for. What do you get somepony who has everything that they could ever want? How about some friends?

Luna looked over at Salacia, and just shook her head. "Salacia. Dear. Listen..." she tapped Salacia's horn. "Back in my day, my only weapons were my wit, my regular not magical sword, and sunmom's horn. Do you know how many creatures I killed by throwing your mother head-first into their neck?"

The answer was a lot. A LOT.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Celestia would purse her lips together at Luna bringing up being used as a weapon. She'd remember the days that that would happen, and shook her head. She remembered getting blood into her eyes multiple times, but alas.

"Having another sword is not a good thing Salacia... Do you not trust your weapon to carry you through combat as is? You must rely on a second? I have only one weapon, Lulu only has one weapon." Except Luna cheats, because her weapon changes shape into other weapons. Cheater. Salacia would bring it up, "No! Mommy has many weapons! She has spears and swords and other stuff!" She'd say, making Celestia sigh deeply.

"... I'm a lot older than you, Salacia. You can have a different weapon only when you perfect your current one. Judging by what I've seen, that is hundreds of years away." Luna said with a little grin, happy to take a shot at Salacia whenever possible. Honestly she was doing pretty well and would probably perfect that weapon in a few dozens years at this pace, not a few hundred. "Besides, I can use any weapon I pick up. It's just how I was made."

She knew that arguing with Salacia probably wasn't worth the trouble, but she was going to do it anyway. Salacia just needed to get good with 1 weapon before she picked up another.

It was at this point that Silvanus appeared in a flash of light beside them both, spreading dirt and earth worms around the table. She also landed on top of Salacia's face.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Celestia would raise a brow at Luna's jests at Salacia, and would chuckle as Salacia sprung up, glaring around, "I'm amazing with my weapon!" She'd declare, glaring at the table. Some ponies would look over, wondering what the hell was going on, before going back to their stuff. Salacia would continue to glare.

Up until Silvanus appeared out of no where, and crashed into her! She'd let out a shocked yell, before grabbing Silvanus around the barrel, and tried to hurl her at some poor, poor ponies. Either way, she got covered in gross. Celestia would react quickly, grabbing Silvanus out of the air with her magic, before setting her down in the char next to her, draping a wing over Silvanus, "Hello, sweetie, are you having fun tonight?" She'd ask, smiling.

Not something Expellix would want to talk about in any situation.

"I wouldn't hold it against you if you didn't want to be friends with Trixie. She's... a bit of a handful." He scratched the side of his head. "Not bad, per se, but... she's certainly different. I met her back when I still used necromancy. I found a book on it in the Everfree Forest... I ran into her doorway with it."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Asa grinned toothily at the both of them, quite proud of herself. She made Cadence happy! Shining was clearly happy was well, judging by the kiss they shared... and surprising enough, she didn't look in the least bit perturbed. She had watched the whoooole thing.

"Silva's in the gardens!?" The dragoness suddenly yelled, wings flaring out, turning and running in the direction of the gardens. It had been a while since she saw Silvanus!

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Starstreak let her eyes fall down halfway, resting her elbow on the table and her head on her talons. "Uh-huh... The thought has crossed my mind a couple of times. I've gone looking a few times in my downtime and while you were busy doing something else. Getting ideas mostly."

To be honest, she wasn't surely exactly what Aurelia would like the most. So she took her best guess on it. One of her wings shifted and she reached underneath it to gently take out a little black box. She had a little feeling there was something specific that Aurelia was getting at here... bringing up rings and marriage suddenly. Aurelia was not alone in the sentiment.

"I've been thinking about this for a while now." Star admitted quietly, looking between Aurelia and the box she just revealed. There was an incredibly nervous look in her eye. Was this too early? Almost losing Aurelia a couple of times already made her want to just... go for it. The worst that could happen is she says... no. Or that it was too early. Both would suck a bit... "And... I suppose since we're thinking the same thing, this would be the right time..."

Have to do this right. Slowly sliding out of her seat, she opened the black box to reveal a beautiful black ring with a single large ruby in the center, many smaller ones circling down it and running down the sides. Starstreak got down on one knee, holding the box up to Aurelia. "Aurelia Nightsong, will you marry me?" She vocalized clearly. This was it.

Attachments

• mwhI-0LJmNhqK7rE4jVTD1Q.jpg
    mwhI-0LJmNhqK7rE4jVTD1Q.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

"This staff," Starlight commented as they left the coach, "You're not going to actually use it on grandmas, right? I mean I trust you, but I also know your sense of humor."

They walked side by side, having much witty banter and making each other laugh, as they got to the stalls of the festival proper. That's when Trixie brought up something that Starlight was not prepared for. Her heart skipped a beat, and she blushed. After checking to make sure they were close to the fountain, she turned her head to Trixie.

"Wait, do you mean having children as in adoption? Because if not, I, uh, didn't know you knew that spell. As for marriage, yes, I have though about it. And it's funny you should bring it up."

Starlight took Trixie's hoof, and dragged her to the fountain's side, before facing her. Her horn glowed, and from her tail floated a little black box. Starlight got down on one knee.

"Trixie Lulamoon,"

She opened the box, revealing a beautiful silver ring, with an amethyst in it that matched Starlight's coat color.

"Will you marry me?"

"Have a Happy Hearth Warmin', y'hear?!" AJ called after him as she cheerfully waved back. When Tyrus was gone, she carried on selling goods until it was time for the stalls to close, then immediately made Applebloom pack up, as she had some business in Canterlot that had come up. AJ took the next train. She'd probably have time to buy some gifts for a few of her friends, but the real purpose of her visit was to find out what had become of the captured Changelings.

"... Salacia, dear, you're an apprentice at best. I might even say novice. You have yet to even perfect the thrusts or cuts of your weapon, let alone get into proper maneuvers. But don't feel bad, it took me at least a day to perfect any weapon I might wield!" Luna said to further annoy Salacia, before Silvanus popped into the room and spread dirt and worms everywhere. Luna was to used to it to even care anymore.

Silvanus was so confused as to where she was right now. After being thrown, grabbed from the air and set back down, she had an incredible case of the dizzies. She took a moment to let her heard stop spinning and gave it a shake, before looking up at Celestia with a grin. "Ah had fun, ya mama. Y'all wouldn't believe yer eyes, but ah gotta show a buncha ponies 'round the gardens!"

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Aurelia's eyes went wide as that little black box was presented, and her gaze was stuck on it the entire time. She honestly missed all of what Starstreak had said, up until the hippogriff got down on her knee, and held the box up to her. That ring had to be the most stunning thing that Aurelia had ever seen! It was just the right amount of edginess for the bat pony to absolutely adore.

When Starstreak asked those five words, Aurelia gave a deep intake of breath... and nodded her head. "Yeah, probably! I mean, that depends on it you accept my proposal." She said with a grin, which probably confused the hell out of Starstreak. As if on queue, their waiter returned with a glass of champagne for each of them. After being thanked, the waiter left and Aurelia grabbed the glass meant for Starstreak.

"So I wasn't actually yelling at him. I told him to sneak this into your glass." She said while holding the glass up so that Starstreak could see the ring floating at the bottom of it. She couldn't really make out the appearance through the liquid, but it was at least a black color. She then handed the glass to Starstreak, so that she could retrieve the ring!

When Starstreak got it, she would find this:
71pljEqRaOL._UL1500_.jpg
"I went for the black, because it's dark like my soul. But the silver and diamond is the light that shines through my dead soul; you. Very cute, right?" She asked while getting on a knee of her own, taking that ring back, and holding it out to Starsteak. "So will you, uh... marry me? I will marry you by the way so don't make this awkward."

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
All Starlight had to say was 'its funny you should bring it up' and that told Trixie exactly what was happening. She knew that Starlight was going to propose sometime soon, simply because they had been dating for nearly a year and clicked better than any couple Trixie had ever seen! Plus, Starlight... kind of proposed before their first real date. So that told Trixie to expect it at some point in the near future.

But even with all that knowledge, she was still out of breath when Starlight presented that box. "Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!!!" she whispered out, before realizing that she was totally interrupting Starlight's moment. So she went on to keep saying that over and over again inside of her own head. When her name was said, 'Trixie Lulamoon' which few ponies ever called her, Trixie felt herself starting to tear up a bit. Was this actually happening??

"YES!" Trixie blurted out... before Starlight had actually asked. She was excited, she couldn't help it! She blushed intensely and went silent again, waiting for Starlight to ask the question. Once the question had been asked for real this time, Trixie responded with "YES!" once more, before realizing that she had to go down onto her knees. Because otherwise this wouldn't really work, would it?

She got down on her knees, closed her eyes, tilted her head forward, and presented her horn to Starlight so that she could rest the engagement ring upon it! Trixie was literally trembling right now and looked very close to crying.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Salacia would glare up at Luna, clearly annoyed, so the plan was working. She'd lightly punch Luna's side, which probably would have actually hurt literally anyone else, but that was just a minor annoyance for Luna. Salacia would then give Luna a tight hug, "Sorry mommy." She'd say, before glaring over at Silvanus, "You sound funny!" She'd say, narrowing her eyes.

Celestia would smile at Silvanus, nuzzling her ears, "I'm sure you've been having a bunch of fun, Silva! I'm glad you're enjoying the night!" She'd say, giggling, before nodding, "got to show ponies the Gardens? Did you see anyone interesting?" She'd ask, raising a brow.

Salacia would but in at that point, "Only boring ponies go to the garden, they should go to the lake... Or... Or fly!" She'd say, grinning with excitement.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

Leper would nod, "She is kind... Which is nice." She'd say, nodding slowly, before sighing, dropping a few bits onto the table, slowly standing up, "Lets us get a move on." She'd say, just as the mare was bringing over Leper's sandwich. She actually craned her neck to snatch it off the plate, munching on it quickly, before swallowing, "thansh" She'd say, before letting Expellix onto her back, leaving.

"So, what do you typically do in your spare time, Expellix? I train, or write back to my mother." She'd say, smiling fondly at the memories of her mother. Such a caring woman.

Expellix shrugged his shoulders. "When she wants to be, which is usually, I think. Has a bit of a thing with pranking and her illusions though."

He jumped onto Leper's back before she even had to beckon him over; see an opportunity, take an opportunity. If he was given a chance at being lazy, Luna dammit, he was gonna be lazy. Also, Luna, since you're hearing and reading this and we all know it, he's edgier and you know it. The bunny actually looked confused at Leper's question.

He just blinked dumbly at her. "Uh... things I'm not allowed to talk about. Luna would turn me into a pincushion." Pausing, Expellix started rapidly tapping his foot. "Um... aside from that? Brooding. Being lazy. Reading. I don't actually go out and do anything 'fun' in my spare time usually. I'm just generally under the assumption that most ponies despise my presence. And I would be right but that's not the point."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
... Well, not exactly the answer Starstreak was looking for—that being a single word—but this was Aurelia. This bat pony, the love of her life, never actually made much sense, in any definition of the word. She was convinced that Aurelia legitimately tried to make as little sense as possible in most cases. Pinkie Pie is probably jealous from a pony making just a tad less sense than they do right now.

Starstreak just ended up laughing when Aurelia just counter-proposed to her. It really was such an Aurelia thing to do.

"Yes!" Starstreak cried, tearing up a little bit. Wasn't this supposed to be the other way around? She had proposed first! Aurelia was the one who should be crying! Yet, as always, it was Starstreak, and she took the ring, looking it over. This was the same thing that she had almost bought for Aurelia herself. Good thing she thought better of it, otherwise Aurelia might have had some trouble!

Slipping the ring over one of her fingers, she admired it momentarily, and then took out the ring she had bought. "This has got to be the weirdest proposal ever, yet it is so perfect at the same time." Starstreak murmured, grinning from ear to ear. Her body seemed to actually be glowing a little bit from how happy she was! "C'mon, hoof out, it's your turn to be ringed."

And after getting that ring on Aurelia's hoof... Starstreak didn't wait any longer. She lunged forward and pressed her muzzle to Aurelia's, kissing the bat pony for all she was worth, while ponies around either cheered, looked weirded out, or for those particular assholes, disgusted. There was not a care on her mind at the moment.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
"... Please do not watch ponies when they kiss, Asa. That's weird." Shining said with a little chuckle, before snuggling up close to his wife as they walked towards the gardens. It was snowing outside and was freezing cold, he was just a unicorn and wasn't very warm at all. So he liked snuggling under Cadence's wing! Luckily pegasi and alicorns, having feathery wings to keep themselves warm...

He coulda just bought himself a coat, but that would be too smart. Shining Armor was many things, but incredibly thoughtful wasn't one of them. Unless his kids or wife were involved of course. "Wow, I'm cold! I wish I had wings or scales!"

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Aurelia happily kissed Starstreak back and hugged her tightly, though they were interrupted by a waiter coming up to them and gently clearing is throat. He was holding their food, and quickly sat it down on the table before giving the couple some space! Kind of a dick move by the waiter honestly, but Aurelia didn't overly care.

After a few more moments they were seated at the table, and chuckling a bit. "I feel like we maybe should have gotten dressed up and went to a more fancy restaurant for this! Though it does kind of remind me of our more humble beginnings, when I was dirt poor and you were much more awkward!" Aurelia chuckled while reaching out to grab Star's claws with her hoof. "I am very proud of how far you've come, Star. The hippogriff I meet a year ago could never have proposed."

"Y'all sound funny!" Silvanus said while glaring right back at Salacia.

Luna just glared at Salacia as well, making her have a double glare. "Do not ever punch me again, or I'm breaking your horn off." Luna said with a little narrowing of her eyes. That didn't show much control on Salacia's behalf, and that was a bit worrying. Any mortal child that was punched like that may very well die!

Silvanus was really trying to talk about her day, but Salacia kept butting in. She was getting a bit tired of it. "Sal, back off! Y'all gettin' real annoying, pardner! Anyway, not everypony can have ah big ol' fly in the sky. Cus not everyone has wings."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Salacia would shrink away from Luna, before sliding over a bit, looking down. She was just playing around, is that so bad? She'd then hop out of the seat, and go over towards the counter, going to get herself another cup of coco.

Celestia would look down at Silvanus, "Tell us about your day, Silva." She'd say, before looking back up at Luna, raising a brow. Salacia was just a child, and likely took a lot of things personally. Or she was just wanting attention, who could know. Salacia would come back, levitating two cups in her magic, before sliding one at Silvanus, stopping just before it would go over the table. She'd sit down next to Silvanus, sipping from her cup quietly.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

Leper woudl just look back over her shoulder at Expellix, looking... the same. Though from her eyes piercing stare, she was... probably not amused? She'd look back ahead, sighing, "Riveting... I must say, I think you are the most interesting person in existence." She'd say, chuckling to herself.

Soon enough, they'd see the fountain again, coming into view quickly. She'd go over to it, and launched Expellix from her back once again, chuckling as she aimed for him to land in the water, before sitting back down on the bench, "Oh, heads up." She'd say, laughing.

"Ah showed ponies 'round the gardens, then ah talked to Gunnolf about gettin' y'all some presents, then ah wandered 'round the city an' tried to find y'all!" Silva said with a little smile. Her day was pretty easy honestly. "Gunnolf is gonna try and get y'all same presents for Hearth's Warmin'. I believe that is a very sweet thing for him to do for you all." She said while slipping back seamlessly into the Canterlot high class voice.

She grinned when Salacia brought over some hot chocolate and sniffed at it a bit to make sure it wasn't poisoned, before taking a sip. "... Thanks sis!" Silvanus said with a little chuckle.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Salacia would nod slowly to Silvanus thanking her, before bumping her with her own shoulder, grinning at her, "No problem, Sissy!" She'd say, smiling.

Celestia would raise a brow at Silvanus, "Gunnolf? The Wolf? That's very polite of him to be getting us gifts." She'd say, though she was worried as to what exactly they'd be receiving, "I must say, I'm a bit surprised, I'd figure he'd be busy." She'd say, before looking at Luna, smiling, "So, Lulu, what were you doing throughout the day? I didn't see you much this morning." She'd say, giggling softly. Always on the move, Luna.

"Gunny is getting us gifts? That's wonderful! I knit him a super cute lil hat to wear it'll keep his big pupper ears very warm!" Luna chirped out, before getting an incredulous stare from Silvanus. She had never heard her mother talk about someone besides her immediate family so warmly, let alone using such childish language. Luna noticed the stare and just furrowed her eyebrows. "... What? Celestia and I saved Gunnolf's life, now he lives with us. He's my big pupper. He deserves nice gifts."

Silva decided to stop staring and just quietly sipped at her coco, while Luna turned to Celestia. "Oh, this morning? I had a bit of stuff to take care of but otherwise I was just relaxing around the castle. I don't go hunting on the holidays because, I don't know, maybe the monsters in the Everfree celebrate Hearth's Warming too. I can kill them after the holidays!"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Celestia would pull Silvanus close with a wing, smiling down at her, before looking at Luna, her eyes widening at the way Luna spoke, before giggling, "Yes, he is the 'Big Pupper', and I'm glad to have made him a coat for bad weather, or just the rain." She'd say, nodding her head. Salacia would look up at Celestia with confusion plain in her eyes, "You made him a coat? Is he gonna become a super hero?!" She'd ask, grinning with excitement!

Celestia would laugh, before falling into a minor fit of giggles, before nuzzling Salacia's mane, before blow air into her hair, making her mane spaz for a moment, "No Salacia, he will just look... snazzy." She'd say, before looking to Luna.

"Maybe they do Lulu. That would be an interesting development." She'd say, before sighing happily, sinking into the seat a little bit, smiling, "I'm glad we've gotten to spend this Hearths Warming in the public as ourselves." She'd say, looking up to Luna.

Cadence reached out to yell at Asa to be careful, but thought better of it. She was really turning into a mom, huh? What is there that could possibly happen that hearing 'be careful!' would have changed? She simply sighed, pulling Shining under her large wing and hugging him to her. "You say you want wings now, but they are a nightmare to clean and preen. Plus when it's summer, you get how when your wings are folded in. And then you ask me to fan you with them because you're too hot." She booped his nose at that point.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Starlight breathed out a sigh of relief she didn't even know she was holding when Trixie said yes before Starlight had asked the question, before repeating it at the proper time. Starlight levitated the ring over and slipped it onto Trixie's horn, before lifting the blue mare's chin and kissing her tenderly. Trixie may have been close to crying but there already were tears running down Starlight's face, as she hugged Trixie close.

"I love you," she sniffled. "Sorry, I'm a mess right now."

Expellix let out a small huff. "The most interesting rabbit in existence, sure... I'm pretty boring by pony standards." Sure, apprentice to Princess Luna, but as she liked to point out herself, everything else about him sucked. He was very mild, at best, and at worst, extremely disinteresting. She did mention that she only made him apprentice for comedic value.

He could see where they were headed and had more than enough time to prepare himself. His axe appeared momentarily, floating in the air, and instead of going straight into the water, Expellix grabbed it and swung around to launch himself back in the other direction, landing on the edge of the fountain. His axe disappeared immediately afterwards.

"Not this time!" He said, pointing an accusing finger at her. "Besides, it's cold as hell out already! Getting wet will just make it worse."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Starstreak had forgotten that food was even coming at all. With everything happening so quickly, that just happened to be the last thing on her mind, her previous hunger entirely lost on her. But at the reminder of it, her stomach made itself known once more with a loud groan for food. She chuckled quietly, breaking away from Aurelia. Not even the waiter being rude could take that huge smile off of her face.

"The hippogriff you met a year ago was too afraid to even think marriage." She said truthfully. "Well, as you figured out, I wasn't exactly in the best mental state then. Worthless, ugly, waste of space... those were thoughts that casually went through my head." The hippogriff let out a tiny sigh. "It was just the motions. Wake up, eat, go to work, eat, go back home and sleep."

Starstreak had tears in her eyes. "I... you've done so much for me by just being here, Aurelia... who knows what would have happened if we were never put together? I don't think I would be here today still." She closed her eyes, grinning, the tears sliding down her cheeks. "Thank you... you're the best thing that has ever happened to me, Aurelia. I mean it."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Starstreak barely heard Cadence, but it was duly noted regardless. There was nothing in Canterlot that was really dangerous for her! She could handle anything that came here way here, just as well, there were multiple goddesses here who could have her back if it was needed. Nothing to worry about!

When she reached the gardens, she somehow didn't notice the giant shadow on the ground and ran right into something hard. Asa fell right back onto her butt from it, groaning and rubbing her head. What the hell was that, a brick wall? "Oh! " A voice called, one she recognized, and looked at what she ran into. A white, furry leg.

Gunnolf leaned down to sniff Asa, gently taking the back of her neck in his teeth and lifting her back to her feet. "Hey! Don't do that!" She barked, scrambling to try and get free, and only just pouted when she was finally seated.

He chuckled. "Sorry, natural instinct. Make sure you watch where you're going next time. Are you looking for Silvanus? "

"Um... yeah! Is she here?"

Gunnolf layed down on his belly. "Climb aboard. I'm about to go find her."

Seeing the opportunity, Asa squealed and eagerly climbed up onto his back. When he was sure she was settled up there, he rose back to his paws and began walking back out of the gardens... passing by Shining Armor and Cadence! Asa peeked over the edge of Gunnolf, peering down at them!

"Hi, mama, hi papa!" She squeaked, looking very pleased. "Gunny and I are gonna go find Silva! I'll be back soon, promise!"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus
There was a sudden commotion outside, along with vibrations running through the ground in steps of four. For anybody that knew, of course, only one creature who was that size and also allowed in the city... Gunnolf had apparently returned! Yet, somehow, it was coming from the direction of the castle and not the entrance of Canterlot. Big boy knows how to sneak when needed!

The giant wolf sniffed at the glass, leaning his head down until he could look through it at everybody inside of it. "Well hello everybody, I bring a shipment of tiny dragon! " Asa was situated right between his ears, waving at them.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
"For the love of Equestria, be careful!" Shining Armor blurted out, before just sighing. He figured that, at the very least, a dragon surrounded by gods and demigods was well protected. Then again, Asa had already been stolen from the heart of Canterlot once and he didn't really want a repeat of that. Buuuut... Gunnolf was with her, so it was fine.

"Bring her back in one piece, Gunnolf." Shining Armor warned, though that was mostly the father in him speaking.

With Asa gone, Shining turned towards Cadence with a tired smile. Being a father was exhausting. "... You act as if you ever preen your own wings. I do that! You just have to sit there and enjoy it!" He said with a little grin, before booping Cadence right back!

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Trixie kissed back just as tenderly and broke away with a little smile, swatting the trail of saliva that stayed between their lips. "I love you too, Star. No stage persona." She said while reaching out to gently wipe Starlight's tears away. Overall, Trixie was doing rather well at keeping her emotions reigned in. She didn't want them both to be a crying mess, and she had mostly cried herself out after the magic show earlier.

"You aren't a mess right now!" She said while punching Starlight in the shoulder with her hoof! It felt really weird, since her leg was now a magical construction of Starlight's own making. It was deep purple, translucent, and could serve as quite the weapon too! Trixie rubbed at her magical leg a bit, before rubbing at the ring on her horn.

"Y'know... it'd be real nice of you to wish me back my leg, before the wedding..."

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
"Oh by Luna, so much emotion!" Aurelia said with a little smile, though she was keeping her eyes down right now because she was about ready to cry as well. Aurelia couldn't cry in public, that would ruin her whole image of being a stoic guard! She quickly got her emotions under control and rubbed the ring around her hoof before looking at her food.

"Let's... eat up and go shopping. I think we have some supplies for the lab that might be on sale, and I'd love to buy some alchemy supplies!" Aurelia chuckled a bit and started biting at her food, before quietly whispering, "You're the best thing that ever happened to me too." But she would never let anyone else hear that, of course. Aurelia was constantly in Guard Mode when she was outside.

GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
"Capes are a superhero thing, Sal. Not coats. Coats are a puppy thing." Luna chuckled a bit and shook her head, nodding at Celestia to let her know she was happy about being in public too. After the war, it had been real hard to hide their relationship. What with the whole 'going to rescue the kids' thing and stuff. She was about to speak up again when a giant eye appeared in the window.

Luna almost punched it, but refrained from doing so and let out a deep sigh.

"... Gunnolf, you're going to get hurt if you keep doing that. You come off like a giant evil monster, not a cute puppy." she said with a roll of her eyes. She then waved at Asa, and Silvanus waved even harder. "Hey Asa!" Silvanus said while opening the window. "Come on, we eating!" she said, to which Luna just groaned. Apparently they were paying for Asa now...

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Celestia would let out a laugh at Sal believing the coats being a super hero thing, before looking out the window. Only to find a massive eye looking back at her, making her start in her chair, jumping slightly, "Gunnolf!" She'd say harshly, before relaxing, smiling, "Asa, nice to see you again!" She'd say, moving over slightly, giving her room to sit next to Silvanus, "Please, join us!" She'd say, smiling happily, ignoring Luna's groan.

Salacia would pout a bit at the fact that Gunnolf wasn't a super hero, but when he suddenly showed up, she'd grin, hopping onto the table to come closer to him, "Hey, Gunnolf!" She'd say, grinning happily, bopping him on the snoot.

Celestia would sigh, and pull Salacia back, making her flail around in the air, suspended by magic, "Hey! Sunmom, put me down!" She'd yell, growling, before slumping mid air, sighing as she was put down back in her seat.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

Leper would just laugh at Expellix managing to avoid being tossed into the water. She'd sit there quietly, looking at him, before shaking her head, "You know, I find the way you act strange. You work in a high position, working directly under the princess, but have few friends... I'd imagine people would be tossing themselves at you, if it meant they were friends with someone working directly with a princess." She'd say, looking around.

A few ponies actually looked over at the idea, but her unblinking stare made them look away, and she'd look back to Expellix, staring at him, "However, I like that you don't go out of your way to surround yourself with friend... You are... 'less fake', as I've heard the foals say." She'd say, chuckling.

Cadance gasped when Asa went by, on the back of Gunnolf, but sighed and made no comment, besides muttering "Can't take my eye off for a second," under her breath. She turned her attention back to Shining, and part of her took note at how tired he looked. She booped him back again. "You volunteer! Besides, I can tell you enjoy it as much as I do. Any excuse to get cheeky~"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

"It would be nice," mused Starlight, reeling in her tears and keeping them under control, "But Wish is a spell I need to be really, really careful with. I need to get the wording exactly right or you could be worse off than you are now. I'm scared of what could go wrong. If I wished for you to get your real leg back, it wouldn't be attached. I fix that, and it doesn't work. And I can't make the wish too long, either, or it would count as two wishes. I could do it in stages, meaning you would have a leg you can't move for a day, possibly two. There is so much that can go wrong with Wish, but if you're willing to do anything it takes, then I'd have to respect that."

Applejack's first stop upon arriving in Canterlot was the Castle itself. She wanted to find anybody who might help her in knowing the fate of the Changeling prisoners. Luckily, very quickly into her excursion to the castle, she spotted a familiar purple dragon. "Howdy, Spike!" she called over from the other side of the courtyard, along with a wave.

Expellix opened his mouth to respond... until he realized what exactly it is that she said. His mouth promptly shut with his teeth audible clicking together. That was supposed to be a secret between himself and Princess Luna. He hadn't told anybody! Did Luna tell somebody, or were they just happen to be spying on an interaction? How in the hell did Leper ever possibly find out?

Instead of letting her continue, he jumped up and pressed his paws to her muzzle to stop her from speaking. "Shh! They don't because they don't know about it!" He hissed. He removed his paws, continuing on more quietly. "How did you find out?"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus
Gunnolf rolled the one big pink eye that was visible to them. "Maybe you should make bigger windows so that you can see more than my eye." He rumbled, laying down briefly so that Asa could climb off of his head. Luckily for everybody, when he laid down on his belly outside, they could actually more clearly see more of his head rather than just his giant eye.

He went cross-eyed at the boop to his snoot, staring at the point of touch.

The offer for food was pretty tempting, but... she had already made a promise to Cadence about being good! Eating now would spoil her supper for later! So, unfortunately, as a good little dragoness, she would have to decline the offer. She was kind of hungry at the thought.

"Hi, Silva!, Hi, Sal! Uh... I'm not hungry right now, but I'll hang out still!" Asa hopped off of Gunnolf's head and took that seat between Celestia and Silvanus. "Have you guys been having fun today? It's been a blast with mama and papa!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back