Mission Files - OOC Talk

It's all good.  I'm enjoying the banter.

On a side note, is the RL-6 rocket launcher from Robotech?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am getting a hunch that the woman is one of the Blind Warrior Women of the Splurgoth. Am I on the right track?

I gave O-Ren a roll to identify the woman, but she failed it with a 96% out of a hundred. But as more info comes in you can get another chance to roll again, and perhaps you won't bomb the roll.

I'm pausing in my next few posts to give everyone a chance to jump in. 

<gives an evil grin> Whatever do you mean?  How bad could it possibly be? 

I'm sorry for suggesting it!  But seriously, the Guardians of the Gal-er, I mean the Misfits are not the kind of people you want the Coalition stumbling across.  O-Ren's our most presentable 'face' for the group for them!  

I'd hope so.  Odds are poor that they have a Psi-Stalker in a SAMAS unit but, if they do, anyone who isn't O-Ren is probably blown.

@Sherwood It occurs to me that, as written, Alley doesn't have any meaningful amount of PPE (or ISP) for a Psi-Stalker or Dog Boy to notice her.  I'd envisioned her being trackable by them, though, as a result of her being a supernaturally nuclear time-space anomaly. ;)   Should we give her a chunk of PPE to represent that?  Or do you want to just make a note?  Or do you not care? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd hope so.  Odds are poor that they have a Psi-Stalker in a SAMAS unit but, if they do, anyone who isn't O-Ren is probably blown.

@Sherwood It occurs to me that, as written, Alley doesn't have any meaningful amount of PPE (or ISP) for a Psi-Stalker or Dog Boy to notice her.  I'd envisioned her being trackable by them, though, as a result of her being a supernaturally nuclear time-space anomaly. ;)   Should we give her a chunk of PPE to represent that?  Or do you want to just make a note?  Or do you not care? 

We can just say that you register to Psi Stalkers and other beings able to track PPE, even if you don't have any. 

Additional xp has been awarded for avoiding a fight.  It should put everyone into 2nd level now.

Users who are viewing this thread