Mission: Beaches Be Crazy

welian

#BlackLivesMatter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

beach_concept_by_gamefan84_d3ej0ai.jpg
Beaches Be Crazy
  • In the liminal narrative space that is the universally beloved beach-themed filler episode, our heroes relax and enjoy a vacation they neither earned nor deserve. In fact, you might even say they were hired to have fun – hired by proxy, rather.

Two weeks ago

“Make sure you pass these out to all your friends,” the letter said, signed in lurid purple ink and addressed to Eden Trammel. The box contained a stack of invitations to Paradise, a free week-long vacation. They smelled faintly of expensive perfume, the kind only old rich women wear.

“Bring sunscreen. Hope to see you again at Easter. XOXO.”

Today

Welcome to Paradise, a private island owned by Demeter Green; CEO of the Genesis Corporation, a questionably associated relative of the Trammels, and trolling competitor to Fenrir Robotics. The sun is high, the sky is blue, the sea is warm, and there’s not a single Knight or escaped felon in sight. Truly, this is bliss.

On Demeter’s desk, her computer screen flickered as a few emails came in.

“Dear Dr. Green: Thank you for your generous donation to Mercy Medical Center. Would you prefer a private or public dedication ceremony?” R. Gallagher

“Debt repaid. Lawyers won’t be a problem anymore. Big things ahead.” -snake-eyes

“I know what you’re up to.” -G.E.

Smiling, the old woman responded to the third email.

“Prove it. -Matron”

Outside, she heard what she imagined to be the delighted screaming. It could have been horrified screaming, really, they sound almost the same to her.

"Susan, go greet our guests... I imagine some of them might be seasick."

Last edited:
The Vacation Begins...
The ship, a large and elegant yacht, pulls up to the dock of the island. As the walkway is lowered, the Captain recites his scripted spiel about how pleasant it was to have them aboard, and reminds them to make sure all their belongings are accounted for and for the students to report to their assigned chaperone.

A small, old robot awaits them at the end of the dock as the guests disembark the ship in single file. It has a very basic design, looking more like a stick-person on treads than the humanoid appearance that a modern android would have.

“Greetings and hallucinations – salutations, travelers!” The robot has a heavily auto-tuned tenor voice, the likes of those old virtual singing programs that were so popular years ago.

“My name is Susan and I will be your guide! Welcome to Paradise island! We promise you won’t die!” Susan is impeccably perky, perhaps he worked at a call center once upon a time. He holds up a clipboard with a list of all the Facility 108 people who responded to Dr. Green’s invitation.

“I have your room assignments right here! There are four of you humans assigned to each guest house! Please take your assignment and composite – deposit – your luggage in your room! I shall be happy to assist you with any heavy lifting!”

Susan does a little spin in the sand, his thick treads kicking up dust.

“Hooray, I’m so happy to have new friends! Real friends!”

OOC note: Please fill out this form for what other characters you would like to room with. I will be making a spreadsheet.

Last edited:

icon_morgan.png
Morgan Brahn
Morgan, the mild-mannered telepath prone to disappearing at critical moments, was one of the first students off the boat. In a rare display of mild aggression, he cut in front of his brother in line – he hoped no one would mind, as he spent most of the yacht ride retching over the railing (and most of the airplane rides getting intimately acquainted with the tiny toilets).

Even now, he was faintly green, and the most coherent thought anyone could get out of him was a vague sense of nauseous distress. Watching the funny little robot spin around was not helping.

“Name, please!”

The boy flinched, overly sensitive to the robot’s loud voice.

“Morgan Brahn…”

“I am unable to locate your name!”

Morgan sighed.

“… Gillian Brahn, Junior.”

“Aha! I am so pleased to meet you, Gillian!’

“Morgan.”

“You’re in the third guesthouse, Gillian! Have a pleasant vacation!"

“It’s Mor – you know what, never mind.”

He trudged off through the sand, stopping after about fifteen feet to sit on his suitcase and wait for the others.

Salem Radford

Coming up from behind, Salem delivered a firm open palmed slap on Morgan's back. "Welcome to Gillian's Island!" Salem guffawed as he caught up with Morgan. "Gillian Jr., eh? I never knew your name was Gillain. Boy did I have it wrong." He said with a grin.

At the somewhat desperate voice of the robot he told his name to. Apparently "your mom" was not what he was listed under. "Salem Wesker Radford, if you want to get specific." He hollered back. "So what we gonna do first, Gil? Oh! I know!"

With a massive shit eating grin he put an arm casually around Morgan and put his weight on him, with his other arm he brought up his phone. Selfy time. "Say cheese, greeny!" He said and the flash went off and took a picture of them both.

welian welian

Last edited:
Tabitha Crane

Ducking her head as she stepped through onto the dock, Tabby was surprised by another student abruptly cutting past her up to the front of the line. She didn't object, the smell of something acrid and stale letting her know that he was probably the one barfing the whole trip. So she didn't complain as he rushed past. Not that she would have even if he wasn't sickly. Tabby wasn't the confrontational type, believe it or not.

The whole trip so far had been an example of that. She was put in the wrong seat, her request being an aisle seat in an exit row or up in the first row. More leg room. But no, she was shoved into a cramped window seat the whole flight. She was repeatedly given alcoholic beverages on the boat ride. Her height possibly making the somewhat already lax servers just hand her drink after drink. Promptly thrown out of course, her parents would have been furious if she started drinking on this trip.

Stepping up to the robot, Tabby looked down on it, awkwardly handing her ticket only to have it rejected and her name asked. After a few more moments of obtuse interaction with the robot, Tabby stepped off the dock and stood over by the two kids taking a picture.

Manami Hamasaki

A column of water and sea foam surging up and arcing over the yacht from the stern announced the arrival of 108's first and only sea-citizen. She landed in a crouch alongside Salem and Morgan amidst a small rainstorm of salt water. Straightening up she smiled a wide and pointy toothed grin.

“Hello, boys,” she chirped sunnily. “Isn't island so beautiful?! I swam around twice while the boat was coming in dock. It have coral reefs on south side, and pretty fishies, also some sharks with robot heads! Oh, and there were torpedo launchers, and some kind of giant sea worm thingy! We had a race and I won! Later, he says I can ride on his back! I like it here! SO EXCITING! Oooh look, cabins!”

She lurched away unsteadily in the direction she had pointed, gills flapping in the vain attempt to provide enough oxygen for her brain.

welian welian D. Rex D. Rex

Last edited:
37738a96-702e-4666-a3d5-dd7c8d758ce8_zpsvw186j0p.jpg

Jordan Brahn
Location: Getting off the boat at the ass-end of bum-fuck nowhere.
Nearby: Morgan ( welian welian )
Shitty Unnamed Robot.
Disposition: At least Morgan should stop with throwing up now...

Jordan didn't care too much about his brothers sudden want off the boat. Or the loud kid forcing his brother into social interaction. It just meant he could stop acting like he was sympathetic for his voided stomach. Somehow with all the other shit wrong with him, sea sickness was not on his list.
Now, it would have been fine, had Morgan just left it at puking everything short of his intestines into the ocean. But then he began complaining about how unfair it was he had to deal with this unfortunate condition. Noise-Canceling headphones was the only thing keeping Jordan from throwing Morgan overboard with his apparatus.

“Name, please!”

Jordan stared at the robot in front of him with a blank expression.
"...Jordan Brahn." he said in a dull tone as he reached into his bag and pulling out what looked like a electrical cord.

"Ah! Gillian's younger brother! Welcome t-" Before the robot could finish, Jordan jabbed the jack into the side of its head, causing it to stop talking as its eyes flickered about.
".......Welcome to Paradise Beach! You are assigned to Bunkhouse Five! You also have full access to the super-secret science facility no one is supposed to know about! Hopefully no one heard that!"

"Yeah....Here's hoping." Jordan muttered, yanking out the cord and walking past the robot over to his brother.
"I'd be careful about throwing him around. He's liable to cover you all in bile at this rate." he warned everyone near Morgan.

Cecilia Rizzo Pellegrini

cecilia_by_necessity4fun-d9s5g98.jpg

People Around: There are quite a few in the yacht still >> ROBOT???
Interactions: welian welian

--OOC: This is a silly post, you've been warned >w< --

This is either a dream, or technology is just, woa, impressive...!
When the little Italian was invited along for a trip to the beach, she was beyond thrilled to try it, but the vision of an enormous boat was a tiny bit intimidating... Cecilia had indeed wondered how so many people would fit in a boat. They had said boat. No one had explicitly said anything about yachts or sailing the ocean, if they had, well, she had missed that entirely.
Wait, let's tell the story back from the start.

Eden, the boy with pink hair she had met on the snowball war, appeared in the facility with an invitation for the beach, for pretty much everyone! Wooo pretty cool, right? The little Italian couldn't remember if she had ever been to the beach, actually, she knew she had but she was way too young to have any memories of it. So this would feel like a complete new experience anyway, hooray!

Their destination was rather far, with them taking two planes until, ehh, she didn't know, but as long as the girl followed everyone with attention she shouldn't get lost. Or, that had been the plan. Expectation vs Reality. Expectation: Arriving on the airport and waiting for the next plane to arrive, simple and easy. Reality? Getting distracted and not realizing the group left, then getting lost trying to find them and ending up back in the reception desk... Cecilia wanted to die of embarrassment when a worker said her name in the intercom, on her request, so that someone could come to guide her. Luckily, a nice lady with brown hair, surprisingly with the same height as her, appeared and brought the little Italian back. Phew, crisis averted!!
The next plane trip went on normally, and that bring us back to where we were. The gigantic yacht.

The fact is, before boarding in, the Italian froze. Staring back at the monster of a transportation they were supposed to enter, the girl, hugging her luggage tightly, waited in the back and was one of the last one's to board. But once inside, the shock passed and Cecilia felt a bit silly for fearing the big white boat in the first place. After all, it wasn't so bad up here, it even looked rather comfortable too.
In the span of the yacht ride, the Italian gradually warmed up to their transportation, eventually sitting down in a chair and relaxing. She didn't dare come on the deck though. Why would someone want to look at the immense, ever moving, ample and... seemingly 'capable of engulfing this ENTIRE BOAT AT ONCE' oce...an?..............................
Uhh, A-are we there yet?!

AHHH FINALLY! LAND! Glorious, marvelous, SAFE land!
Cecilia tried to rush off of the boat as soon as the boat stopped. Morgan however, being a lot more bold that her and pushing people on his way, managed to leave first. The girl watched as the boy made his way to a very unusual sparkling shape...And now he was talking to it... Weird.
A couple more people cut through the crowd, neither that the girl had met yet, except for the very last of them, Morgan's little brother. Ehh, after that Emotional Composure class with the kid, she'd rather avoid making contact with him this soon...

Wearing a very basic pastel yellow overall shorts, right on top of a white shirt and clearly comfortable with the current warm weather, the Italian stepped outside of the boat, approaching the group to check on the thing Morgan had been talking to earlier.

When first meeting a robot, there are a couple of reactions a person can have, Cecilia's was like this: She stopped on her tracks, stared at it and it stared back; Then, almost not believing her eyes, she blinked a couple of times and stared again, as if it could disappear at any time. It didn't. The girl's next reaction was to approach, slowly and once there was absolutely no more doubt, the girl exclaimed:

"Robots are real!"

She had heard commentaries about 108 having a robot that works there, but they hadn't met, making Cecilia wonder if the machine was even real... BUT THIS! THERE IS A ROBOT. In front of her. And though Morgan had left already, he had certainly been talking to it before!
The farm girl, shyly raised a hand and waved at it, paying Jordan or any of his commentary in the background no attention whatsoever:

"Hello..."

Cecilia still couldn't believe this was reality, and not some fever dream she was having... Or maybe the dream it's trying to convince her that it is reality, just like that movie she saw on TV once?!

Last edited:
[color= #87845a]Ioana Călătoru
XJDbXw4.png]

Mood: 'Bout to get WASTED! TURN UP!
Tags: JustNicole JustNicole

Damn, it was good to be back. The girl wearing a one-piece bikini and an off-shoulder t-shirt on top inspected the island from behind a pair of black, cat eyes. She sipped from her pina colada. It was the third one already. Curiously, two straws protruded from the liquid's surface. With the other hand, Ioana was holding a leather strap going back behind her. She tugged twice on it and extended the pina colada in the leash's direction.

"Come out, o, sweetest joy!" The girl grinned devilishly. "Here!" She shook the cocktail teasingly. "For sustenance!"
..."No joke... it's really good!"

[/color]

Piper Farrar
Tagged: welian welian (Susan), Aldur Aldur (Ioana), JustNicole JustNicole (Julie)
Carefully walking around the oddest additions to the students here, a student with another on a leash, Piper hastily made her way to the front and nodded at the robot.
"Uh, hi, Susan. I'm Piper Farrar."

Waiting for the robot's response, Piper glanced about to note a rather sick student not far off with a few gathering around him.
While one student decided to photograph the moment, Piper made a face at the mere idea. Nobody would look back on that image and enjoy the memory with it. Or possibly even remember the memory after a few years. That was a waste of a photograph, but with digital cameras, it was hard to 'waste' photographs.

Glancing back at Susan, Piper nodded at her room assignment, not really knowing who all she was staying with, and took her room key. It was going to be interesting to see how well the other students took to having Piper sharing a room with them. It'd certainly be worth noting in her journal. After all, she's fighting to show other humans that the supers are just normal people trying to live normal-ish lives with powers. Surely, they would want to befriend her, yes?

With her backpack filled with photographic equipment, Piper had been forced to bring a suitcase along. Luckily, it rolled on four wheels for supreme balance and ease of drag. Unluckily, the wheels could not handle sand that well.

Pausing at the end of the dock, Piper glanced about the group for some direction. Was Susan going to lead the group to the cabins once everyone disembarked?

Lara Scarlot Hart
Tagged: welian welian (Susan), Aldur Aldur (Ioana), JustNicole JustNicole (Julie), Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Cecilia)

After finally disembarking the boat, Lara let out a very loud sigh of relief. While she could fly and possibly have relieved herself earlier from the boat, she also was terrible at landing and probably would've taken someone out on the boat...or knocked them overboard. Instead, she'd restrained herself the whole time and now she just wanted to fly for hours.

Alas, the robot greeting everyone delayed her flight even further. Groaning and dragging her feet over, Lara went up to the robot just after some redhead with a camera went ahead. Lara thought she knew most of the students on this trip, but she didn't recognize that one. Oh well, there were a ton of students. She doubted she knew everyone yet.

Narrowing her eyes at the robot, who'd announced her/his name to be Susan, which was all the more confusing, Lara then announced, "I'm Lara Hart. Give me my room key so I can get on with things."

Unlike most of the other students, Lara only had the backpack on her back. She was free to fly around once this introduction was over with and her patience was quickly wearing thin.

Susan eyed Lara for a moment before promptly saying, "I do not have a 'Lara Hart' on the list here. There is a 'Lara Scarlot Hart', dough - though."

Blinking at the lack of IQ for this poor robot, Lara quickly responded, "Yes, that's me. Come on, hurry up."

After this confirmation, she finally got her room key and Lara didn't even bother thanking Susan before turning away. Finding a good part of the dock to run and jump off of, she made a break for it. The moment her feet left the dock, her wings shot out with a faint clap, as she flew up and away from the group.

For now, it seemed nobody was in a rush to get to the cabins, so Lara had some time to fly around the general area.

4d18ca7ae22c461ea7036998268b8273.png

Minah Saotome
With: Da Other Kids
Mood: Collected yet cheerful
OOC: Ayyy sexy ladies
Tags: Lioness075 Lioness075 D. Rex D. Rex
Ah, finally landfall. When Minah had heard about this sea voyage to a private island in the Pacific, she hoped they would at least make a stop in Indonesia, since by all means, that was her home. And when it actually happened, she in turn hoped they could've stayed a little while longer, but she knew they were on a tight schedule. It was nice to see Bali after all this time since her last visit some...6 months ago? Back when the agents thought a leisure trip would cheer her up. Which sort of did, but come on now.

And now, after all that sailing, they were here. Goodness, the island was beautiful! Sunny shores and rolling grass plains buffeted by coastal winds reminded her of a pleasant dreamscape. Damn, was this a far cry from chilly old Baltimore. Minah stepped off the boat and into the dock, glancing back occasionally to check in with Ophelia. The crow girl looked positively stunning, much more than she normally was given the, uh, revealing nature of her current outfit. Clad in a dark blue floral print shirt half-unbuttoned to reveal the blue bikini she was wearing underneath, as well as an exquisitely expensive indigo sari-like skirt, Minah was more than ready for an adventure in a tropical island. Only thing missing was footwear; she was walking barefoot. Though some wouldn't call that a bad thing.

Walking down the dock with her suitcase in tow, Minah was approached by a rather chipper robot, introducing them all and asking for her name. Identification, probably. Even here, people couldn't get too careful.

"My name is Minah, but my records refer to me as Minato Saotome," she chirped out to the robot, smiling. 'Susan' seemed to find her name in whatever list he was using.

"Ah, Minato! Funny name for girl, but who am I to talk? Welcome to Paradise Beach! You'll be in Bunkhouse Four. Have a nice stay!" The robot whirred forward to one of her other friends to ask their names. Out of the corner of her eye, Minah saw her second-favorite friend from school, Lara Hart, casually flying along the coast with her raven wings. If she could talk to birds, this one was basically a bird herself, and Minah would be forever jealous.

Seeing seagulls sharing the skies with Lara, Minah delivered the order for some of them to fly close to her, not unlike how fighter jets fly close to a transport plane. It was mostly to tease her, these kinds of bird-on-bird shenanigans between them quite commonplace.

Z63QpOn.png
Jeremiah Johnson
Mentioned: Zahzi Zahzi (Jordan Brahn), welian welian (Susan)
Nearby: D. Rex D. Rex (Salem), Teh Frixz Teh Frixz (Tabitha), Gus Gus (Manami), Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Cecilia), Aldur Aldur (Ioana), Lioness075 Lioness075 (Piper and Lara), lazee lazee (Minah)
After what seemed like hours on hours on end, Jeremiah finally felt the boat coming to a stop. It seemed that they had finally arrived at the island. It hadn't been Jeremiah's original desire to go on this trip, however he was told by his friend that he needed a break from the stress back home and that this trip was that perfect break. Of course Jeremiah needed a lot of convincing, but as soon as he was sure that his mother would be looked after while he was gone he reluctantly agreed to go on the trip. His friend gave him a few changes of clothes while he would be staying here and Jeremiah knew that he would probably end up changing at some point during his visit. Currently though Jeremiah was wearing his usual clothes: A sweater, shirt, and jeans. Not the most comfortable clothes in the current weather. Jeremiah lifted his shirt up a couple times, using it as a fan of sorts, This, He thought, Is really hot. Wiping his brow of sweat Jeremiah picked his backpack up from the ground and continued forward.

Stepping off of the boat with a backpack in his hand Jeremiah looked around extremely tired. Given that he had never flown before he was massively unused to the idea of different timezones and was normally getting ready to sleep at this time. Of course here it was just morning, something that made Jeremiah looked around in a very tired confused state. Rubbing his eyes blearily he nods his head at the male robot named Susan and keeps on walking. Susan talked about room assignments, something that Jeremiah knew was important but something that he really didn't care for at the moment. Letting out a big yawn Jeremiah just walked forward before he suddenly bumped into somebody.

Looking up Jeremiah was surprised to see that the person he had bumped into was somebody(Jordan) he was actually taller than. In reality Jeremiah was hardly taller than them, in fact this seemed to be the closest person to his height. Being as tired as he was he felt himself immediately stumbling from just having bumped into the person, but eventually found easy enough footing to stare the person in the eyes, "Sorry about that," Jeremiah spoke very quietly having only woken up ten minutes ago, then he let out a huge yawn before continuing, "Still a bit tired. What's your-" Jeremiah cut himself off with another yawn, "What's your name?" He finished finally, having not forgotten his manners even in his tired state.

webgl_uncanny_valley_head03.jpg
Allen McNabb Allen stumbled down the ramp from the yacht, in a closer approximation to the Charleston than walking. His eyes were bloodshot, such that a glance they would have appeared as bright red pools in his face, marred with a splotch of sickly blue. However, in an unusual display of dexterity, they were smiling along with the rest of his face. Lazarus did that a lot since they'd figured out how.

"Ghood mmorning! Good morrning Misters Brahn! Good morning island! It iss normal to greet ann'island! I am ffine! It sure will be nice to be able to research this island in person!" Then, with the hush of one out of breath, he added "... and sleep..."

He came to the bottom of the ramp, vigorously 'good morning'ing and hovering below the cusp of being a danger to himself and others. Then he reached Susan. "Hello fellow r- person. Fellow sen-tent being. Deserving of rights and respect. I am a human."

"I can see that! Your name, please!"

Allen paused "Ou- Oh, my name. I am Allen McNabb."

"I am very pleased to meet you, Allen McNabb!"

"No one says that!"

"Hahaha! You will be in bunkhouse 1! Have a pleasant vacation!"

"We will, yes!" Allen stepped onto the beach sand and fell on his face.

ec06c3f157b89abef630e697061da0c4.jpg
Chris Kravitz As soon as Chris got far enough down the ramp, he hopped over the rail onto the sand below, and rolled out of the way of the incoming brine. As he brushed the damp sand off himself, he approached Susan, who swiveled to look at him. Two small wipers cleared a few inconsequential specks of sand from his optic lenses.

"You have improperly disembow- – disembarked! Do you require mortuary – medical assistance?"

"I'm good."

"That is arguable! Name, please!"

"Chris Kravitz."

"Ah, yes! Your name is right here! You will be in bunkhouse 3! Have a pleasant vacation!"

"Uh... yeah." Chris wandered off down the beach, looking around for anyone interesting he'd met on the ship. Not far from the end of the ramp, he spotted Jeremiah talking to a young man he assumed to be Jordan, going by what he'd heard. He made his way over towards them. "Hey J. Didn't see you on the ship. How's it going?"

Malikai Malikai Zahzi Zahzi (OOC: Jeremiah and Chris are about to meet in the AEGIS to the Rescue mission.)

Lara Scarlot Hart
Tagged: lazee lazee (Minah), B Bag o Fruit (Allen)
As she banked to ensure she remained over the beach, Lara grinned when a small flock of seagulls joined her sides. Instantly, she knew this meant Minah had disembarked the boat and was nearby.
Sure enough, a quick glance down at the dock revealed Minah looking up at her and her new feathered companions. When she went to flap her wings, though, the small gusts sent the seagulls shakily flying down before they flew back up to rejoin her.
Widening her eyes at this, Lara said, "Sorry!" to the poor seagulls being forced to tag along with her. Though, she almost immediately was giggling at them. She always enjoyed these moments and, of course, did her best to avoid actually injuring any of the poor birds.

It seemed that everyone was still slowly making their way off the boat, so they would have a good few more minutes before anything started.
Deciding she'd flown enough to satisfy herself for the time being, Lara glided down to the beach in front of the dock. She'd been practicing her landings lately, but the sand was not her friend. The moment her feet touched the sand, it seemed to latch onto her and she immediately plunged forward. Her face quickly met the sand and she popped up a moment later on her hands and knees, laughing.

Looking around herself, Lara noted an older man had fallen near her and she laughed even harder at the sight of Mr. McNabb.
"Heh, um, sir? Did your meeting with the sand go as well as mine did?"
Shaking her wings a bit, folding and unfolding them, Lara attempted to dislodge as much sand as possible from them.

julianaheadersmall_by_necessity4fun-db15uay.png

2015_07_23_754024editsmallend_by_necessity4fun-db15unh.png

People Around: Shorty (JJ), some white haired kid (Jordan), the black haired guy seems athletic (Chris), Oh, selfie fun! (Salem and Morgan)
Interactions: Malikai Malikai , B Bag o Fruit , Zahzi Zahzi , D. Rex D. Rex , welian welian (tags everyone because damn, she's loud!)

--OOC: Juliana's pet nickname for JJ is 'Shorty', that's merely her being friendly in her own way >w< --

I'M ALREADY HAVING FUN!
If she found a gift store, she would definitely buy a scrapbook. That's what Juliana decided after scrolling down the list of camera photos, all of them believe it or not, just from this 'plane swapping - yacht ride' game! If you exclude all the selfies everytime they were somewhere new, she had photos from their silly plane shenanigans, that girl that had gotten lost being brought back (She's so embarrassed omg! Hilarious!), a bunch of landscapes of the airports, pics of the plane [including obligatory window-sky photos] and even a album dedicated to the yacht environment and the ocean!!
And yes, of course she had been into all the rooms she had access to! Exploring every inch possible of their transportation had been one of the most entertaining things she had done, the other was standing on the edge of the front of the ship and just opening her arms like that Titanic scene, or you know, just staring at the ocean and seeing creatures, that had it's slice of fun too...I guess.

Currently, looking at outside from the window of the bathroom, Juliana could notice they had been docked for a while now. Her desire to dash outside was only being overlapped by an even stronger desire to look stunning, though in the appropriated clothing for this weather and occasion. Ha! Eryk had playfully teased her because she had packed really summer-ish clothes for 'Brazilian heat'. "You're not even going to use those in there!", ah if her little brother could see her now~~

Finishing it up by putting on a visor, thought not before taking another selfie, the excited teenager stepped out of the bathroom and next, out of the yacht. Along with the white visor, Juliana had carefully tied her hair in a high ponytail and to complete the already sporty look, cut out light blue shorts and a pink knot-front top, that she had tied higher than usual for better refrigeration.
Bringing along her two duffel bags and a wine-colored purse, proudly playing the 'Brazilian beach-goer' part, she made a flip-flop trip towards the robot that had welcomed everyone:

"Hey, Tin can! How's the day going?!!"

"Tin can it's not home! There's only Susan here!"

"Ha, nice one!! I already like you"

"I lock-like you too! Name, Please!"

"Ohh, you're a direct one, huh? It's Juliana."

"J, J, J...Ju...lie?", the name similarity seemed to confuse the machine for a bit.

"Oh no! Nononononononono nono... That's the other girl! I take credit for my name being a bit longer than that, thank you!"

"Aha! Juliana Soaki Alvarenga! There we go, Guesthouse 7! Do you need help with the luggage?"

"Don't mind if I do~~ But dude, feel free to bring these in later, k?", she pointed with finger guns and winked, "I'll go check what that ruckus over there is about first~"

Having left her extra bags with Susan, only bringing along her purse, Juliana instantly dashed of towards the group that seemed to be having the most fun, or at least, the largest one, and nearly threw herself in the middle of them:

"Yo! Hope I'm not getting in the way of anything!", she said, thought clearly interrupting everyone's activities, "Buuuuut, has anyone gotten the Wi-Fi password of this place yet?", then she noticed one of them was an acquittance already, "Oh! Hey, it's JJ!! Say, how's your trip going so far shorty?! Is this too hot for ya yet or nah?"

Last edited:
Cecilia Rizzo Pellegrini

cecilia_by_necessity4fun-d9s5g98.jpg

People Around: Weird robot >> Winged girl and Mister Allen McNabb
Interactions: Lioness075 Lioness075 , B Bag o Fruit

Should a stroke victim be this close to hot sand??!
"Name, Please!"

The 'could not be real' robot had asked for her name in a deep excited voice. Probably, Cecilia's greeting had been too low and weak for it to hear, it seemed to simply continue with the task it had been given. Not wanting to get in the way of it's job, anymore than she had already, the little Italian started replying, despite feeling weird in doing so:

"...Cecilia-"

"Cecilia Rizzo Pellegrini!", the machine completed, cutting over her, "You're on Guesthouse 4! Have a nice stay!"

With a 'thank you', the girl tried not paying much attention to the rather radical butchering of her name. It's true, people were bound to get it wrong, but this was the first time someone (thing?) had pronounced the 'Rizzo' with a 'z' sound and that had sounded way too weird.

"It's like pizza...", she muttered to herself.

"PIZZA?!", it replied, startling Cecilia, "But, It's not even lunch time yet!"

Nope! Forget she said anything, this was definitely not going anywhere...

With a nervous laugh, the Italian grabbed the handle of her rolling backpack and took a couple steps away from the weird machine. But she didn't really knew where to go and getting lost again didn't sound like fun, thus Cecilia turned back and witnessed something magical.

From inside the boat came a winged, brown and red haired girl! She went to talk with the robot too and then woa! She took off from the harbor so beautifully that Cecilia couldn't help but watch her in awe. The flying girl was soon joined by some seagulls, and if it wasn't for the lack of music, it was almost like a Disney movie scene. That's it, the little Italian MUST be dreaming, there was no way this was reality!! It's so so...pretty~

And then the winged girl failed landing and face-planted in the sand. As if a spell had been broken, Cecilia tried running after her to help, but not thinking about leaving her luggage behind, had a bit of trouble getting there in time. When the little Italian had finally reached the other, it didn't look like she needed much help, thought asking would bring no harm:

"Dio mio! That was quite the fall! Are you alright?", she asked, shielding herself from the sand rain she had accidentally walked into... And then Cecilia saw it, "Ah, Mister McNabb!! Are you okay? Do you need help getting up?!"

Last edited:
Imogen Jarsdel
Nearby: Everyone

The flights and subsequent sea travel had more of an effect on the students and fellow staff of AEGIS Facility 108 than it did on Imogen. It was sincerely hard for her to tell if the cause of this was a passive boon of her regenerative abilities or if it was due to her ability to sleep peacefully on a plane, train, bus, boat, or other method of transport. Some of her time had been spent reading or watching the complimentary movies, certainly, but she had also gotten a large quantity of shut-eye. As she walked onto the soft sand of the shore she was no worse for wear. In actuality, she had gotten so much quality rest and suffered so negligibly from 'travel fatigue' that she felt quite refreshed and energetic. There was a light spring in her step as she waited her turn to address the robotic attendant.

How long had it been since she had a proper vacation? Far too long. Before taking a position at AEGIS she was an independent consultant. There were no "paid vacation days" to speak off. While she had accumulated a decent sum of wealth in the last fifteen years, it was hard to justify wandering the world when there was so much to do. Wasn't it better to enlighten others to safety protocols while making a profit? Assisting in non-lethal collision testing of vehicles to make certain they are not falsely rated or accredited? Furthermore, would the villainous supers take a day off because she had an urge to see the sights of Paris? Who might be injured because she could not take the blow for them? Even now Imogen tried not to feel guilty for indulging in this bit of relaxation. It was a reward that even her work ethic could not deny she was entitled to.

"Name please!" Susan chirped.

"Imogen Emma Jarsdel," she replied after a moment's pause. She had been distracted by the younger crowd. Two boys were taking a picture though one of them was enthusiastic and the other more a captive of the photo. A shy, tall girl was standing slightly off to the side by herself. An aquatic girl was starting off towards a cabin with a slightly stuttered step. A short, ill-tempered boy was stalking over to the selfie pair but was bumped into by an older blame boy the same height. They were approached by a darker-haired boy and a very bubbly brunette girl. Yet another girl had been flying before crashing to the ground after greeting a girl in a bikini who had seagulls flocking around her. A teacher had fumbled his way into the sand and a girl had run to help him. With so much activity and shared greetings, Imogen definitely felt new.

"Thank you! You are insert- in Guesthouse 2. Do you need assistance with your luggage?" Susan inquired.

"No thank you," Imogen said with a slight incline of her head. In retrospect the machine did not necessarily need nor appreciate her etiquette, but it seemed improper to not show him some modicum of respect.

"Have a pleasant vacancy- vacation Miss Jarsdel!" it replied. If she didn't know better she would swear that Susan was capable of feeling joy like it was exhibiting. But was that possible? Did it possess an artificial intelligence capable of emotion or was it just processed to emulate happiness? Imogen lifted her upright suitcase so it wouldn't be damaged by dragging it on the sand and stepped to the side so another guest could speak with Susan. For a few minutes she simply enjoyed the scenery and listened to the waves softly lapping on the beach behind her. It was lush, green, and quiet except for the voices of AEGIS 108. This might truly be a setting worthy of the title 'paradise.'

Last edited:
Z63QpOn.png
Jeremiah "JJ" Johnson

Mentioned: B Bag o Fruit (Chris), Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Juliana), Syrenrei Syrenrei (Imogen)

Nearby: D. Rex D. Rex (Salem), Teh Frixz Teh Frixz (Tabitha), Gus Gus (Manami), Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Cecilia), Aldur Aldur (Ioana), Lioness075 Lioness075 (Piper and Lara), lazee lazee (Minah), @Bag o fruit(Allen), Zahzi Zahzi (Jordan Brahn), welian welian (Susan)
Jeremiah blinked his eyes, still very sleepy. Stretching his arms out he gave a great big yawn, and nearly fell over as a result of doing so. Just as he was doing this somebody he knew walked up to speak to him. It was Chris. Unfortunately for Chris Jeremiah was too tired to remember him, so he could only vaguely look at the black haired teen with some knowledge of who he was. Nodding his head Jeremiah spoke, "It is definitely going. Nice to meet you. The name is Jeremiah Johnson call me JJ for short what is your name?" Jeremiah was rushing through the sentence as he finished it. Looking around Jeremiah slowly blinked his eyes at the incredible sunlight, and then lifted his hands up with a late reaction to cover them from the sun, Well that hurts. At this point he had still not taken off his heavy jacket and jeans, and it made him stick out like a sore thumb.

Jeremiah then turned his head at the very excited girl that had come up and started talking to him. Nodding his head at what she was speaking Jeremiah suddenly realized some of it was directed toward him. In his tired state he had completely missed the part about "shorty" and as a matter of fact, what had she even asked. Remembering some of the key words Jeremiah made an inference answer to her question, "I don't know if I would be the best judge on how hot you are or not, I don't even have a thermomomotor-thing." Jeremiah shrugged and let his bag droop behind him, it was nearly touching the sand from how he was sagging at the moment.

Another person had stepped off the boat, and they looked to be enjoying the sights of the island. Suddenly noticing they were in speaking range Jeremiah decided to do exactly that, "Hello Miss! Name's Jeremiah Johnson, you can call me JJ nice to meet you." Jeremiah gave a big smile at the woman and then it was at that moment that he finally fell over. Opening up his eyes from passing out Jeremiah took a few moments to even realize that he was on the ground, when he finally did he gave a confused look around. Quickly scrambling up to his feet he cleared his throat and wondered what had even happened to him, "That was weird. Did you push me over or something?" Jeremiah chuckled before beginning to wonder if that was what had actually happened.

Last edited:
Luther Rousseau
Nearby: Everyone

As soon as she heard about the plan for some R&R on a distant, somewhat remote, island Luther had immediately gone shopping. She didn't need a bathing suit or fancy clothes (her wardrobe was small in more than one way) but she definitely needed to make certain she was stocked. It was probable but not guaranteed that their 'resort' would have a wide array of liquor. Luther was also worried that the beach might conjure up memories of her ex-husband and their times together, without adequately providing her enough diversions. After a particularly pricey trip to a store that specialized in all things alcohol, she had stored away enough bottles to last for a month. Didn't her mother and brother tell her to act with prudence? This may not have been the application they had been envisioning admittedly.

And the best part of traveling as a super with access to a pocket dimension through your body? No luggage necessary. Security checkpoints were finished in a breeze. Even though it was suspicious she didn't carry a damn thing, there was nothing to check. Pat downs made the authorities more uncomfortable than they did her given her winking and flirting with male agents... and she wore so little there wasn't much to even 'pat down.'

The first flight had given Luther enough jet lag she slept through the vast majority of the second. By the time she was on the boat she fervently wanted to have been there already. The journey on the vessel was long enough that it required bathrooms. As they started to dock she had dashed into one, absorbed her underwear and clothing into the portal, and expelled her bikini. While she might be staff of AEGIS 108, this was not a business trip so she did not feel obligated to dress like a frump. Besides, all these kids had access to the internet, didn't they? Most of them had probably seen more skin from porn than she was showing. It wasn't until the first of her peers had disembarked that she strolled out in her barely-there-swimsuit.

"Oh my, what a lovely shoreline," she mused to herself as she donned sunglasses. With a confident gait she made her way to Susan just as Imogen completed her chat. "Hello there," she greeted the synthetic being.

"Greetings! Your name please?"

"Luther Rousseau,"
she grinned as she placed a hand on her hip.

"You have been assigned Cabin One, Luther! I am pleasure-pleased to meet you! Do you require assistance with your luggage?"

"Oh no, I don't have any."

"Enjoin- Enjoy your vacation, Luther!"
it finished with a little spin that elicited a chortle from Luther. As she moved away she withdrew a large, carefully folded beach towel from her stomach and, without waiting for permission, laid it on a vacant part of the sandy landscape. Once she had smoothed it out to her satisfaction she then plopped down and stretched out to begin sunbathing. There was no reason to rush to her cabin to unpack if there was nothing to unpack, was there?

Tabitha Crane
This was how it was, the trip of a lifetime in the background of other people's lives. She just knew her notifications would be through the roof. Ever her episode at the zoo and how they started tagging people in photos based on AI algorithms, bits of her frame always seemed to get tagged in photos now. Shaking her head and stepping away from the selfie taking duo just in time to notice Mr. McNabb fall on his face. Despite his outward appearance, she still felt sort of indebted to him for the rescue he'd provided. A few long strides was all it took to reach the faceplanted man, Tabby leaning down and using her own leverage to help hoist him up to his feet.

"I don't think sand is the same as drowning in slime but are you okay Sir?" There was a little concern in her voice at first, ending with a little twinge of awkwardness. She didn't like standing out this much but Mr. McNabb deserved the help despite how much discomfort she felt in taking such a forward action. A discomfort that was magnified tenfold when she finally saw the next lady off the boat in her swimsuit.

"Hooookay..." Tabby averts her gaze. There were no surprises about what was underneath but there was just something so horribly awkward at being around someone that exposed. She knew she'd stare, she knew where her curious eyes would fall on the human form and she knew that whoever it was would also know that she was peeping and it would have just been terrible. Just terrible. Doing the unthinkable and averting her eyes from boobs to focus on helping Mr. McNabb up, Tabby turns completely around to make it clear she didn't need to be seeing that. She wasn't even sure if she brought a swimsuit but then again, she wasn't sure that what she just saw qualified as one either.

Nearby: D. Rex D. Rex (Salem), Gus Gus (Manami), Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Cecilia), Aldur Aldur (Ioana), Lioness075 Lioness075 (Piper and Lara), lazee lazee (Minah) Syrenrei Syrenrei

Julie Scotts
Stepping off the boat in her mesh bikini one piece, Julie tried to take in the surroundings as she best she could. A vacation, a real vacation, had been something she had desperately needed. This was going to be the time for her to relax and really connect with some other students. She never imagined that connecting would be taken quite so literally though.

As it was, her moment of taking in the scenery was ruined by an incessant tugging twice at her neck as Ioana literally yanked her chain. And there it was, her new name for the trip: Sweetest joy. As if the fact that she was wearing this absolutely absurd outfit that she never would have worn complete with a tight white leather collar around her neck and leash held by Ioana wasn't humiliating enough. If Julie found any way to actually relax during this trip, it would be a miracle. She was fairly certain that when she had placed that bet with Ioana, she had also set the date for her own funeral at the same time.

Walking forward so Ioana didn't pull her again, Julie stepped up next to the toned, curvy bitch of a woman that was Ioana. "I can tell it's so good considering this your third one," Julie remarked dryly. Thus far, Julie, unlike Ioana, had refrained from drinking anything. With the drink being offered in front of her though, Julie couldn't help but come to the realization that perhaps getting at least slightly tipsy would lessen the humiliation she was feeling currently, at least short term.

Taking the drink in hand, Julie sipped from her straw as the liquid's level drained, taking a slightly deeper drink than she intended to. Realizing she needed to stop, she pulled back from the straw reeling slightly under the alcohol now entering her bloodstream for the first time in well...forever. "I think that's enough. You can...you can have that back..." Julie stuttered as she blinked a lot trying to gather herself, somewhat shakily holding out the pina colada for Ioana to take away from Julie.

Aldur Aldur

Urial Ursler
Noukan.png
People Around: Too many for me to be asked to tag or list'em.
Interacting with: Luther Syrenrei Syrenrei
Mood: Excited

I never knew someone capable of butchering a name so easily before
Truth be told, Urial was most likely one of the most excited people to go on this trip. You see, the ever busy First Aid Teacher hadn't actually gone on a holiday ever since...oh what was it now...1946?...Well, he knew that the last holiday he took was after World War 2 and it was in England. So going on an actual holiday, especially to a place as luxurious and beauteous as this sure was an exciting and amazing change of scenery for him!

In fact, he was so excited for the trip, that before going on it, he had bought himself a rather costly tailor to custom make him some gold black Hawaiian floral pattern t-shirts alongside having ordered a slightly different backpack for himself which functioned just like the one he had back in Baltimore, the only difference was that the backpack containing the arms was in matching with his t-shirt and the golden arms were now decorated with immaculate floral patterns which seemed to have been painted by hand, it's paint job definitely looked costly just by the look of it though. Not like that mattered much to him anyway, he had accumulated a fair amount of money for himself over the years that he was quite willing to spend freely on occasion. All of that could be worried about later!

For now, Urial finally hopped up out of the boat, one of his mechanical arms holding a small suitcase full of things he needed. In all honesty, the only thing in it was his Hawaiian t-shirts and a bunch of dog treats for himself. He took a moment to appreciate the scenery and the blue ocean, something that he also hadn't actually taken much time to seeing all that often, so it felt nice to simply look at the majesty of it all. After taking it all in, he finally made his way to Susan the robot....who stared at Urial right in his eyes as its eyes moved up and down rather suspiciously.
"I do not recall Mr's Green allowing anyone to bring a dog with them, would anyone like to own up to smuggling a dog into the island?"
Susan questioned rather loudly, spinning around to look at the rest of the inhabitants of 108 in a slightly accusatory way. A light on Urial's collar lit up, another form of communication aside from his usual telepathy in cases that he had to speak to those with an immunity to his telepathy or being who weren't of an organic nature.

"Worry not my fellow small being! No one's been doing any illegal smuggling here. The name's Urial Ursler, I believe your pre-historic maker, Dr. Green, knows of me and my current condition given our past careers with The Commonwealth. You should find my name on the list."
The robot stared at the talking dog, the eyes almost seeming to zoom in on his face, before looking down at the list it held at hand.
"I do not have anyone on the list with the name Urial Ursler. I do, however, have someone on the list with the name of....'Urinal Coleslaw' if that is you."
Susan clearly didn't know how to pronounce Urial's name in any way, shape or form. He could see where the first part came in, but the Coleslaw part made slightly less sense. Then again...this robot was clearly as medieval as their maker. Sighing ever so slightly, he just went with it.
"Indeed, that would be my name!"
"Well, welcome to Paradise Island Mr Coleslaw, enjoy your stay and be sure to clean up after yourself!"
"I don-"
With that, Susan quickly wheeled off to go greet the other members of the facility still stepping off of the boat, taking their time with it all most likely.

Urial watched the robot leave, looking around to see everyone mainly talking with each other. Urial, however, didn't have the strongest desire to go interact with the others who all seemed to be talking about other things but instead join one of their newest staff members who had taken to immediately sunbathing. He himself couldn't exactly tan, but he did want to look at that beautiful view of the clear, deep blue ocean that was provided. It was one of the few colours that he could actually see as a dog. So without much hesitance, he quickly dashed over beside Luther, placing his small suitcase onto the ground and jumping on top of it to lay down to gaze at the wonderful view that was provided.
"Hope you don't mind if join you, madam. I think the view is quite beautiful!"

icon_susan.png
Susan
Waaaaait a minute…. Susan looked down at his sheet, and back up. Luther was a – no! No, he shan’t assume. One couldn’t judge gender from physical appearance, and Matron only said to separate the rooms by gender if he could.

Susan spun around idly as more and more people disembarked the ship, including a dog. This was a highly inefficient method, he was realizing, of assigning rooms.

The humans were so excited about the island, they really weren’t paying attention to him! That was okay though. Matron didn’t pay attention to him much either, unless she needed him in the lab. He was always more than willing to do whatever it took to get her to notice him then! She once said he had a “mommy complex” but he didn’t understand why maternity wards were relevant to vivisecting the ComCast man.

“Attention victims - visitors!! Brunch is now being served in the main hall! We have biscuits and gravy, fruit, and mimosas!”

Susan started rolling past, heading to the main hall – a large building up the beach, with a lovely brick patio and several tables and chairs set up outside.

And then he stopped in his tracks.

“… Is there a Hunter Ward in this group?”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back