Mission: Beaches Be Crazy

icon_morgan.png
Morgan Brahn
It took every ounce of willpower Morgan had to not puke on Salem, or punch him in the face. Both were fairly desirable outcomes, though.

“Please…” Morgan pleaded quietly, his face buried in his hands. This did not stop Salem from taking a bright flash photo of them. It was unpleasant, and Morgan briefly pondered the thought of stabbing the boy with a spork. Oh, there went Tabitha. Maybe if he paid her to turn big and step on him?

Then Manami showed up, shooting out of the water like a salmon. Her entrance startled Morgan, and he fell off his suitcase into the sand. The fall was a whole two and a half feet, but the sudden shifting of the horizon was not welcome. Whatever Manami said was lost to him, as Morgan picked himself up and once more defiled the natural beauty of the world around him with purged bile.

“Sh-shut up Jordan…. Urgh….”

It was at this point Morgan gave up on dignity and his life. As the rest of his classmates filed in, Morgan quietly covered up his mess with a mound of sand, and laid down with his suitcase as a makeshift tombstone.

“Leave me be,” he announced to his little brother, feebly raising his hand to the air. Tell Mom I love her, and tell Dad that I was the one who flushed his pocketknife down the toilet when I was six, not June.”

He closed his eyes, listening to the commotion of Mr. McNabb tripping and landing in the sand as well, and Lara flapping around. There went Cecilia’s voice as well… Jeremiah’s… some new staff… The robot announcing breakfast, the very idea of which made his stomach churn again...

Morgan decided to pick a quieter place to puke next time.

[color= #87845a]Ioana Călătoru
XJDbXw4.png]

Mood: Ecstatic
Tags: @SweetNicole

Ioana retracts the glass and finishes it in one big gulp, completely ignoring the straw. She put the cocktail gently down on the floor. It wasn't her problem anymore. She turned to Julie and lowered her sunglasses, looking the girl up and down. In that moment, the very thought that Julie would likely do whatever Ioana asked of her almost made Ioana break down into tears of joy. It was heavily implied by a couple of tears piling up near the corner of her eyes. She quickly raised her sunglasses.

With the robot's last announcement came Ioana's urge to drag Julie along to the main hall. She put her left arm around her neck and pressed her head against Julie's. "I'm feeling hungry. How about you?" She gave the world a toothy grin, the grin someone makes when they can't believe his luck. Earlier, on the cruise ship, she was sure that she'd have been turned down by everyone.

Moving forward she barely missed the makeshift tombstone improvised by Morgan. Ioana was daydreaming about what she could possibly have Julie do.

Once in the main hall, Ioana asked Julie politely what she'd want to eat.

[/color]
[color= #87845a][/color]
[color= #87845a][/color]

Last edited:
Lara.png
Name: Lara Scarlot Hart Nickname: Raven
Superpower: Flight Location: Paradise Island Beach near Dock
Tagged: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Cecilia), B Bag o Fruit (Allen), Teh Frixz Teh Frixz (Tabitha), @St Sin (Urial)

Lara raised an eyebrow at the lack of response from Mr. McNabb, but was more than okay with accepting some help from Cecilia.

Giving her a warm smile, Lara replied, "I'm fine, just gotta keep practicing my landings so it would seem. I think the sand mostly broke my fall."
Of course, right after saying this, Lara realized the sand had acted like a carpet and given her a couple sand burns...similar to carpet burns or rope burns, all of which were on her knees forearms, which had protected her face in the fall. Dang.

Sighing at this discovery, Lara added, "Okay, maybe not a hundred percent okay. I suppose some ointment and bandages couldn't hurt."

Accepting Cecilia's help in standing up, Lara soon was scanning the beach with a hand over her eyes. If she remembered correctly, Urial was somewhere around here and he probably would have plenty of supplies to fix her up real quick.

Not a moment after she spotted Urial, someone else came rushing to Mr. McNabb's aid, relieving Lara of the task.

Quickly giving Cecilia a hug, Lara exclaimed, "Thanks for the help! Maybe we can chat some more later?"

Dashing off, Lara soon slowed to a walk just as she reached Urial's side. He looked so content to just sit there and enjoy the view, Lara felt bad to be ruining the peace so soon.

"Um, excuse me...Urial? I'm really sorry to be spoiling your relaxation time so soon...but, uh, I'm still practicing my landings and, um, my latest one didn't go so well. Any chance you have a few bandaids and maybe some Neosporin...or something?"
The entire time she spoke, Lara had her hands tightly knit behind her back while dragging one of her feet back and forth in the sand beneath her.
Beyond feeling guilty for ruining his moment, she also felt the usual urge to pet him. He was just so dang fluffy!

Last edited:

webgl_uncanny_valley_head03.jpg
Allen McNabb "Mwh mhf, mhff Hhmp, M hm fmphmm fhhmm whmm whff fhh fhmb!" Allen cheerily replied from the ground. "Mh, mh, mhff Phmmhbhhmh, M hm fhhmm whmm-... Mm, mhf, bhpphmm hb..." Allen's arms slowly swiveled sky-wards, behind him. There were sickening cracks. "Mm bhmm..."

To Tabitha, he said "Mm, hhmmh, mhff Fhhmh! Mmh mhh whmm?"

37738a96-702e-4666-a3d5-dd7c8d758ce8_zpsvw186j0p.jpg

Jordan Brahn
Location: Getting off the boat at the ass-end of bum-fuck nowhere.
Nearby: Lots of overly happy people. And a dog. Oh, and THE FUCKING PARASITE.
Disposition: And somehow they think he's the responsible, mature one.

Jordan stared at his brother, rolling his eyes at the drama his brother was flaunting toward the group. He walked up to his brother's side and reached into coat, pulling out a small box of medicine.
"Dude, stop being a drama queen. Yes, we all know you stashed the tiara somewhere in your luggage, but this is just embarrassing." he lectured Morgan as he dropped the small box onto his face.
"You're making the fake teacher seem normal."

9c711d56-db0b-4c94-84f1-54ab54a11be0_zpsvjuqtuam.jpg

Hunter Red Ward
Nearby: Idiots. All of them.
Disposition: Why the fuck did they have to force me here..?

Red gave a groan, walking off the ramp and onto the dock, rubbing the side of his head. In a last-ditch effort to avoid this place, he attempted to be brought down with alcohol poisoning. All it did was leave him with a hangover making everything murky.
"Yeah, yeah. Ward's present. Fuck you want, talking toaster?" he grumbled, staring down at Susan with a glassed-over expression.

"Welcome, Hunter Ward!" Susan chirped as he handed a sealed envelope to Red.

"...Dare I ask?" he took the envelope, looking it over.

"Doctor Green has provided you with a special doom-Room!"

Red just stared at the robot before opening the envelope.
His eye twitched.

Last edited:

ec06c3f157b89abef630e697061da0c4.jpg

Chris KravitzChris hesitated. "I'm Chris. From the... From the tunnel? Last winter? Aaaand then like six months of school after that? Are you-"

"Oh! Hey, it's JJ!! Say, how's your trip going so far shorty?! Is this too hot for ya yet or nah?"

"I don't know if I would be the best judge on how hot you are or not, I don't even have a thermomomotor-thing."

"Oh, hell..." Chris grimaced. He would have expected JJ to make a better comment about how hot Juliana was if he were anywhere close to okay. Incidentally, she does look pretty hot... he thought. Wait, shit, where's Morgan? Can he hear... He glanced over to where he'd seen him last, where he was now puking himself inside-out, much to the amusement of his brother, who had wandered over. And Salem. Fucking Salem. "Huhhh, 'kay..."

"Hello Miss! Name's Jeremiah Johnson, you can call me JJ nice to meet you." Jeremiah said to someone still on the ramp. Then he fell backwards onto the sand.

"Fuck." Chris whipped off his hoodie, balled it up, and threw it into the surf, running after it. He grabbed it out and swerved back toward Jeremiah.

"That was weird." he said "Did you push me over or something?"

Chris threw his hoodie over Jeremiah's shoulders, pushed the hood up and over his forehead, hoping the cool water would keep him stable. "Juliana, get him inside."

He began to jog over towards Morgan. "Mister Ursler, can you come help with Morgan please?"

Last edited:
Piper.jpg
Name: Piper Farrar Role: University Student / AEGIS' Personal Paparazzi
Skills: Photography, Bookworm, Animal Friend Location: Paradise Island Beach near Dock --> Buffet!
Attire: White tank top with fiery fox on it, torn jeans with black leather belt, black and white flip flops Tagged: welian welian (Susan), Zahzi Zahzi (Hunter)

Deciding that she wasn't going to befriend anyone in this chaos, what with flying supers crashing, old men falling down, and people throwing up, Piper wisely moved on just as Susan announced the buffet. Free food? Count me in!

Picking up her suitcase since the wheels would only make things harder in the sand, Piper forged her way past the many students. Once she got back on a sidewalk, she put her suitcase down so it could do most of the work for her. Wiping a few beads of sweat off her forehead, Piper glanced around and soon spotted Susan leading the way to the main hall.

Just as Piper got close to Susan, she...he asked for a Hunter Ward in the party. Furrowing her brows briefly, Piper then recalled that Mr. Ward was one of the teachers at Facility 108. If she remembered correctly, he was in charge of the emotional class...or whatever it was called.

While Piper normally would be excited to take photographs or even interview someone, they'd only just arrived at this tropical island and she doubted anyone wanted to be bothered by her at the moment.

Her thoughts were quickly interrupted when a shadow enveloped her. Gulping, Piper glanced to her side and up slightly until she was looking at the scarred face of who she could only assume was Mr. Ward. Damn, this guy was terrifying to just look at!

Quickly looking away, Piper pretended to fiddle with her camera's settings, always dutifully resting against her chest and around her neck. Please go away, please go away, please go away...He did not go away.

Piper could only hope that Susan would either dismiss this terrifying super, or simply continue onwards to the main hall.

Imogen Jarsdel
Nearby: Everyone

A boy had sidled up next to Imogen and introduced himself with a bright smile. It took a second but she recognized him as the 'All American All Star' she had seen in the parking lot prior. Considering the distance she had kept in her brief appearance there, it was unlikely that he knew her face from anyone else's. "It is nice to meet you, JJ. I am Imogen Jarsdel," she replied. The words had just left her lips when the poor kid passed out right then and there in the sand. Had she been just an inch faster she might have been able to catch him, but the ground was soft enough it didn't look like it caused any injury. JJ bounced right back up before she could even offer a hand. Besides her brother she didn't have a lot of experience with guys but she wagered even the young ones might not appreciate being helped to their feet by a lady.

When JJ asked her if she had pushed him over she was confused. Imogen supposed given his small stature she could have done it but there was no reason to, was there? Hadn't they just made their introductions? Was the boy so fatigued from travel that he was hallucinating? "No one touched you," she reassured in a calm, even tone laced with concern. "Perhaps you need rest. The planes and boats can take a toll on some more than others," Imogen added with a soft smile. It would be a bit much to pat his shoulder but the thin, dirty youth made her feel especially maternal. A dark-haired teenager that she didn't recognize ran up with a damp hoodie and tossed it over the shoulders of JJ to help cool him down. It didn't seem to Imogen that overheating would have caused such a reaction so quickly. It was hot here but it wasn't that oppressive. Who was she to question a helping hand, though?

It was just as she was considering what she could do to help JJ that Susan announced that brunch was being served. She studied the curious contraption momentarily before turning back to the student. "Why don't we get something to eat? It might help. We can wait on your friend Juliana if you want." It was tempting to ask when he had last eaten but they had been served meals (although nothing exquisite) on at least one plane ride... the rest she was uncertain about because she had slept so soundly. With her left arm she gestured to where the robot was indicating they could dine. Imogen was far too nice to force him to join her but she really hoped he'd accept the offer. Hopefully this Juliana that was summoned was an adult because Imogen couldn't imagine entrusting a sickly youth to another minor's care.

Kendrick Haywood

small10340522_by_necessity4fun-dadjfd2.jpg

People Around: Auburn haired reporter (Piper), Mr. Ward and I don't know anything about the weird looking robot, maybe that's Susan from the announcements?
Standing beside: Lioness075 Lioness075

Today's Toys: Ted, Kefir, Sparkles, Maverick and Humphrey

Someone get us out of the scalding sun already, jeez!
Being used to same systematical schedule all of his life and bored out of his mind during the trip, Kendrick hadn't really done anything else but sleep through all the rides. Truth be told, he was still surprised he had been allowed to come at all, not that he was going to complain at the sudden extra freedom, it was an opportunity he would not miss.

Until he arrived however, it was a constant wake up, move rides, sleep again. Heck, they're going to the opposite side of the world, can't someone please let him rest properly now? With his limiter on, the seat yanked the max he could and in the company of Ted, Kendrick had napped during both of the plane trips and most of the yacht ride, only waking up from that last one really close to the shore.

He was in no hurry to get out of the boat however, everyone else would be so excited to leave they were bound to rush and push. Ugh, he preferred to wait until the harbor became at least humane enough to go through.
As the delighted voices started ringing from outside, Kendrick had made his way to the kitchen and prepared some tea. He sat near a window, portable battery powered fan blowing on him, and observed most of the other students and some staff leave the yacht, as he very gracefully slipped tea. This was nice, he could certainly get used to this. Outside though, it looked a lot less inviting and also very unknown... The boy sighed, he didn't really feel up to interacting right now and his attire wasn't in sync with the weather as well.

But that had been his own choice.
Huh? Were you expecting Kendrick Haywood to wear common clothes such as shorts? Not in a hundred years! He doesn't even OWN one of these! Nono, what he WAS wearing were a pair of more loose light gold pants, a little bellow the knee line. He was still a bit uncomfortable about wearing those, but at same time the teenager wasn't up for passing out on a heatstroke either, some concessions had to be made here and there.
His white and royal blue shirt had 3/4 sleeves, capable of being yanked up and properly buttoned in case he needed, and out of habit, thought a small one, he had put a black tie over it and of course, today's conductor hat was also royal blue.

From outside, an announcement for brunch had rang out at the exact moment Kendrick had finished his tea. Deeming this the perfect moment to disembark, the teen grabbed his belongings, and stepped outside the boat. With Ted on top of his hat, blowing portable fan in one hand and suitcase, yes an ACTUAL suitcase, in the other, the young Haywood made his way to the seemingly most quiet spot in this land, beside a Auburn haired girl, fiddling with a camera. He had heard something about reporters coming along in this trip, perhaps she was one of them? He hopped she wouldn't start making questions from nowhere.
Without asking or saying anything, Kendrick stood beside the girl, and putting his suitcase down, rotated the fan button to have it blow harder. Argh it was really really hot in here dammit! Was the guide who said 'brunch' going take long?

Really, he was simply looking forward for a peaceful and punctual breakfast, that's not too much to ask, is it?

Last edited:
julianaheadersmall_by_necessity4fun-db15uay.png

2015_07_23_754024editsmallend_by_necessity4fun-db15unh.png

People Around: Shorty (JJ), Hoodie Guy (Chris) and Imogen.
Interactions: Malikai Malikai , B Bag o Fruit , Syrenrei Syrenrei (close by)

TAKE THAT THING OFF NOW!!
"Uhh, are you talking about a 'termômetro'?"

Confused as to why JJ was bringing the instrument in the conversation and having no idea of what it was supposed to be in English, Juliana had replied in Portuguese in the hopes that it sounded at least similar to what the heck the shorty boy was talking about. Wait, she had asked if HE was feeling hot, not the other way around...
Puzzled as to why her question could have been swapped like that, the Brazilian got distracted from everything else for a while, standing blankly at beyond them, deep in thought.

Suddenly, 'thump!', the sound of something falling called her back. She had done so just in time to see JJ scramble back up and Chris, take off his hoodie and splash water on the little dude's face. Wait. Thinking again...

"OhmyFUCKINGGod!! Dude! Are you fucking crazy?? That jacket is so NOT for this kind of weather, heck JJ! Do ya wanna die instead of having fun??!! That it?"

While she freaked out over her friend's stupidity, Hoodie guy had told her to get the boy inside. Ohohoho! With pleasure but first..!
Paying no mind to the friendly conversation between her blonde friend and a brown haired lady, seemingly her age, neither the saying of her name, Juliana stomped over to JJ and grabbing both of his jackets' sleeves started yanking it off of him, whether he wanted it or not, protested or not.
Yeah, yeah, chatting was nice but this jacket on this weather? That was a freaking DEATH sentence! Someone was going to do something about that, pronto!!!

"JUST GET THAT THING OFF OF YA, LITTLE DUDE, IT'S GONNA KILL YOU!!!! OMG, THIS THING WEIGHTS A BUNCH!! DON'T RESIST SHORTY! WE'RE SAVING YOU HERE!"

Last edited:
Cecilia Rizzo Pellegrini

cecilia_by_necessity4fun-d9s5g98.jpg

People Around: Winged girl, Tall girl and Mister Allen McNabb
Interactions: Lioness075 Lioness075 , Teh Frixz Teh Frixz , @St Sin, B Bag o Fruit .

I THINK HE BROKE SOMETHING!!!!
Mister Allen hadn't replied in the spot, making Cecilia wonder and worry if he had gotten knocked out in the spot by whatever circumstance had made him face plant in the hot sand. She would have checked the man first, but the winged girl seemed to need help getting up as well, despite saying otherwise:

"I'm glad you're fine, but I don't really think relying on the sand to break falls is a wise thing to do!", she laughed softly, until both of the girls noticed the sand burns, "Ouch, yeeeah... Ointment does sound like a good idea..."

Offering the other girl a hand, the Italian pulled her back up, to which she received a surprise hug in return:

"Haha, You're welcome.", Cecilia smiled at her, "And I'd love to chat some more with you too!"

Watching the winged girl stroll away from her, the little Italian hopped both of them were in the same room. She had been so nice and pleasant! Cecilia could see both of them getting along in this trip... Maybe all the scary ocean ride had been the storm and NOW they're bound to have some calm, blue skies. That sounded promising!
Upon turning back to check on Mister Allen, Cecilia caught sight of another girl doing just that. The taller, black haired girl attempted to hoister the man up, and he was saying something, though whether it was a protest, a thank you, or anything else wasn't really clear.

And then the cracking of bones could be heard.

"DIO MIO, STOP IT! You're hurting him!", Cecilia begged the other girl, eyes widened in alarm and about to panic over the situation.

Okay, calm down. What's the the sensible thing to do in a situation like this?! The wind around her, ever so slightly, intensified, rotating in sync with the turmoil of her thoughts. Oh, What to do? What to do? And then she recalled who had been in the direction the winged girl from before had gone. That's right!

"MISTER URIAL!!", the little Italian called for him from where she was, yelling the strongest she could, the already twirling wind seemed to intensify a little more, "I THINK MISTER ALLEN NEEDS YOUR HELP! THESE CRACKING SOUNDS CAN'T MEAN GOOD!!!"

Last edited:
66fe2ec5ac0144d1b0769abda1ccb598.png

Theodora Martin
The Bloody Island
With:
A lot of people, it's a crowded mission, later interacting with Kendrick ( Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun )​

Four months in Baltimore were four fucking months too long. Theodora Martin wondered how she remained sane after all this time surrounded by squares and cut off from her friends. Granted, given the fragile state of her 'humanity', she was never really sane to begin with. In any case, this vacation, gravely belated as it were, was appreciated, though the girl had strange ways of showing it.

While the other women were spicily in their bathing suits and bikinis, the ever contrarian Teddy opted for a comparatively modest outfit. By which, we mean barely. She dressed herself in a skeleton print low-cut black vest that showed off the black bikini top she wore underneath. Her current 'legwear' were ripped black jean shorts which only barely covered her milky pale thighs. Truly the contrary to modest, but also contrary to what the rest of the grills were wearing. What an absolute rebel. As per usual, she bore a subtly hostile air of 'don't you fucking talk to me', though much of it could be attributed to seasickness. Teddy was a plane person, really. Boats made her sick in the stomach most of the time, but not to the extent of that pathetic pansy Morgan, absolutely not.

The fresh seaside air seemed to be potent medicine for the lingering stomachaches. Upon walking further into the island with her sole rucksack, Teddy heard a call for brunch buffet by the aforementioned tin can. Now, call her old-fashioned, but even after all this time, the thought of free food, where she could just sit down and gorge, was more temptation than any human body could provide. Perhaps it was the animal mentality; being fed was infinitely more convenient that feeding.

Now present at the main hall, Teddy spied with her little eyes the scary Red bloke, that toy boy toy Kendrick next to Little Miss Pokemon Snap (she wasn't that good with names, sue her) and of course, the edgy punk bitch Joanna (or was it Yoana? Ioana?) with her 'pet' Julie. Goddamn Yanks and their depraved sexual behavior. Not to say either of them weren't treats for Teddy's gaze, however. Good gosh, that white swimsuit.

Evidently, the others were still tending to their own business somewhere else on the Paradise Island, if the various screams and clamors were of any indication, so Teddy found it right to just chillax herself. Her idea of chillax was, naturally, making a person pissed through her discourteous antics. Her prey? Toy boy toy with his more-important-than-thou business casual outfit. How dare he wear a tie to a vacation. She crept up behind the boy and lightly kicked his rear with the side of her foot, hopefully surprising him enough to make him fall or at the very least discomforting him.

"Look at you, dressed all proper and shit when everyone's dressed to swim, fuck or both. Real contrarian of you," Teddy teased in her lilting, Devon voice through smirked lips. "I sometimes wonder how far the stick up your arse really goes, Toy Boy~."

Jason_Swan.png

Mood: HEre we go.
Company: Urial, Luther, LAra
@'s: Syrenrei Syrenrei @St Sin Lioness075 Lioness075
Other:
Director SwanClad in a bright red retro floral shirt, Jason stood at the top of the ramp as the students and staff, mostly, walked down it and disembarked. It had been a while since he'd been somewhere so agreeable, Maiya had literally begged him to let her come along too, but given that it was Demeter green hosting all of this, he didn't think it would be appropriate having her around, the chaos of one older woman was enough.

"Hurry up and get off the boat, we have things to prepare!" Jason called into the cabin after doing a quick headcount on the beach. It wasn't like anyone could really get lost going from the boat to the facility anyway, it was literally in sight. If they did get lost he would be accepting nothing to do with it. And with that mindset, Jason took a small flask from his bag and slid it into the back pocket of his shorts and made his way down the ramp. It was going to be a long weekend, hopefully with less chaos than home. Doubtful, but the hope was there, at least the weather would be nice while the societal rules they all lived by crumbled around them.

"Designatio- Name!" the small robot called out after chiming out about brunch.

"Swan, Jason." he replied in an official manner. This robot knew fine well who he was, at this point anything less would purely be a formality.

"Ahh yes, Director Swan. I have numerous files on record for you! You're test chamb- cabin is Number 1 with Rousseau and Coleslaw!" it replied suspiciously, and as subtly as a sledgehammer.

"uhh... yeah, cool." Jason muttered with a blank expression. This was going to be a really long weekend.

Taking that as his cue to leave, Swan dumped his case with the others and wandered towards some of the other staff members he was apparently rooming with. Luther, who at the moment was dressed mostly in confidence, and Urial, a dog. Appearances aside at least they were both fairly sane. It could be worse, he could be rooming with McNabb. Stopping next to Urials wagging tail to take in the sea view, Jason took a swig from his flask and let out a sigh as the warming liquid coated his throat. That was better.

"So how long are we betting till this all turns to shit. Days? Hours?" he mouthed, watching as Lara wandered over and began speaking to Urial.

"Also when the hell did you change, Luther? Actually you know what, fuck it. I don't even care." he added, glancing at his coworker's outfit, it was striking to say the least. He'd grown up in the 00's though, this was nothing.

Last edited:
Manami Hamasaki

stingray.png

Nearby: A jumble of friends, none yet aware of what waits for them in the cabins!
Mood: Terribly agitated!

@s: Syrenrei Syrenrei welian welian D. Rex D. Rex Teh Frixz Teh Frixz Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Zahzi Zahzi Lioness075 Lioness075 lazee lazee B Bag o Fruit Malikai Malikai @St Sin Giyari Giyari

Manami came hurtling back down the beach path from the cabins, as if pursued by bees. She ate up the ground in great bounding strides as if trying to mimic her dolphin like arcing, leaping path through the ocean but on land. The effect of this was awkward and ungainly, if effective. She skidded to a stop just shy of tripping over Sensei Rousseau, kicking up a curtain of sand as she came to rest. For the barest instant, contrition warred with agitation, but naturally contrition won. She bowed deeply to her favorite gym teacher, and spoke the most sincere words of apology she could muster:

“Sensei! Mooshiwake gozaimssen! I am so so sorry, I have no excuse. It's bad, buto please forgive!”

Forms observed, agitation overtook her again. Everyone had to know about this right away! Oh! Oh! Oh! She was practically hopping up and down! She waved frantically to draw attention and shouted urgently.

“Kendoriku! Teddy-chan! MR. SWAN, MR. WARD! Everybody come quicku! I found somesing in cabins! Piper! Bring Camera! Quick, come and see! I show you!”

With that she ran off again toward the cabins as fast as she could tear, kicking up another spray of sand as she went, but this time heedless of where it landed.

Last edited:
Ophelia

Oppie never got to get out much. Never really got to go on vacations. It made this an extra exciting venture. She could hardly contain herself. Even as the yatch reached land, she was busy taking in the sights as the other kids herded themselves off the boat.

And what was best? It was summer! Which meant skimpy clothing, sweet iced treats, and perfect beach weather. And sun! Which now was the time to enjoy. With a skip she hurried herself off the boat. The flip flopping of flip flops warned of her hurried arrival. She was a tiny thing, and dressed in clothes much more revealing than she usually wore up north. She had on a pair of short denim shorts, and had stolen one of Minah's lacey v-neck tanktops. It was white, and sheer enough to see through, revealing the stylish black halter top bikini she wore underneath. Minah helped her pick it out. To be frank, Oppie didn't quite have the cleavage to be able to pull it off like Minah, but Oppie felt she looked great regardless. It wasn't often she could get dressed up.

Perhaps I should mention, that being summer and being in the company of other supers, Oppie had no intention of hiding her tentacles. All eight of the six foot blackish purple things were out in the open to see. Using them to help balance herself as she ran ahead. "Ophelia Zielinski!" She said quickly to the robot as she ran past him, "Welc- nevermind." She heard his response.

With a running leap off the wooden planks of the dock, she landed in the sand and felt her feet and flip flops get buried in the sand. So warm! Though an instant later she regretted her decision to jump as she fell forward, her tentacles not doing a very good job of bracing her against the soft sand and landed on her knees.

She picked herself back up quickly like nothing happened, like a cat who just ran into a sliding glass door. Too excited to reflect on the matter, she hurried to catch up with Minah. Extending a tentacle to wrap around Minah's arm as she caught up with her. Eat your heart out, boys.

lazee lazee

Luther Rousseau
Nearby: Everyone

Luther glanced over as the canine joined her. To be certain it wasn't a common sight to have an animal talking to you, but given the monumental amount of damn bizarre powers out there she had learned to roll with the punches. Besides, this one was an especially old, polite super that called her 'madam' despite the fact she dressed and acted unworthy of such etiquette. "Please, feel free," she said with a wave of her hand. "Last time I spent any quality time on the sand it was dressed in combat gear and not with such nice company. It might amuse you to know my call sign was Pug," she volunteered with a laugh. Luther wasn't sure that Urial would find the coincidence quite as hilarious as she did so she refrained from making a dogs-in-arms comment. Bad jokes could wait until they knew each other a little better. She wasn't in the habit of pissing off powerful telepaths or kind people and so far Urial had managed to be both. Well. A kind sentient being. It was hard to classify him still as human given she was looking at a snout, a lot of fur, and a bushy tail.

A young girl with large, feathery wings came up to them then. She wasn't looking for Luther- that was to be expected- but was surprisingly asking for Urial's help in something she could help with. The teen had abrasions on her knees and forearms. That sort of friction burn was something that Luther was intimately familiar though not in the same context. After grinning a little too broadly she summoned out a few bandages that were larger than the typical size (meant to cover more area) that had ointment already on them. "Here you go, kid. I got some different colors if you want," she offered. It was jarring to see them appear out of her skin but they were clean in every way imaginable, still in their paper wrapping, and ready to be applied should she accept.

Just as she finished speaking Chris was jogging up and asking for Urial's help with Morgan (who was laying down but looked far from the death he had proclaimed) and Cecilia was shrieking that McNabb needed help and was making 'cracking noises.' Luther didn't imagine they'd be so lucky to have the old, creepy regenerator bite the dust right then and there, freeing up some extra bag space. Death by falling face first into the sand. Hell, if he died that way could they really say he didn't deserve it? No self-respecting hard-as-fuck-to-kill sort should go that way. No, she didn't think McNabb needed as urgent help as the petite Italian was screeching about. "I'll check on Morgan, you got McNabb," she asserted before Urial could swap. No no no she was not touching the epitome of awkward if she could help it. At least Urial had those robotic arms helped him keep a distance more comfortable for everyone involved.

"Hey there boss," Luther waved to Jason Swan after he made her approach. She was just starting to stand up when Manami sprayed her with sand. "It's all right, Manami," she shrugged as she finished getting to her feet. Some of it slid off her exposed skin while the rest was absorbed, leaving her no more sullied than she had been when she stepped off the boat. "I'll have you know my super powers have very practical applications," she told him even though he had claimed not to care about how she had changed. "Keep my entire goddamn wardrobe inside. Also my liquor cabinet when you're ready for it," she added with a wink. Considering her clothing it could have come off as flirting, but her posture and expressions were as if she were talking to a fellow soldier or mercenary buddy, not some schmuck in a bar. Luther had a comfortable air of camaraderie about her that would have been more endearing if she didn't dress like her part time job was stripping and dancing on a pole.

Manami had taken off, wanting everyone to follow her, with such alacrity that Luther was pretty confident she couldn't keep up. Not without losing her top anyway. Deciding that she'd wait to see who chased after to see the 'amazing thing in the cabins' she approached Morgan. For once she wasn't thinking about undressing anyone with her eyes- there weren't any single, desperate douchebags around and she kept herself mentally and emotionally distanced from anyone nice. Jason Swan was a touch gruff but nice. Urial was incredibly nice and a freakin' dog. McNabb was... well... McNabb. "I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you've gotten seasick before, so you got a good idea of what you want to feel better. What can I get ya? And don't say whiskey because Swan's watching," she remarked with an easy smile. Idly she wondered if maybe she wouldn't make him uncomfortable standing too close with her tiny excuse for a bikini. Nothing that could be done now, really, except changing... and that would require getting nude before she could spit out new garments. That would certainly be off-putting.

Z63QpOn.png
Jeremiah "JJ" Johnson

Mentioned: B Bag o Fruit (Chris), Syrenrei Syrenrei (Imogen), Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Juliana)
Nearby: Not really anybody now
As Jeremiah had stood up somebody put something wet right against the back of his head. With that wetness came the actual water itself, drenching his shoulder's. Immediately Jeremiah's eyes widened up as he was brought to be awake and much more aware of what was going on. The person who had done so ran away before Jeremiah could talk to him and all he could say in response was to tell Juliana to take care of him, What? Can I not walk myself? Jeremiah thought, I suppose not considering I just collapsed... but still. Jeremiah was sure that at some point Imogen had responded to what he said, but he had been focused on something else.

Shivering slightly from the cold water Jeremiah's eyes momentarily narrowed, but he took a deep breath to calm himself before he would say something he might regret. Instead he was taken off guard as Juliana suddenly screamed at him and then began attempting to take off Jeremiah's jacket... Jeremiah's jacket... the only jacket he has. The jacket given to him by his mom. Turning to face Juliana he first would take off the other jacket that Chris had put on him, letting it fall to the ground, then he attempted to pull back on the jacket that Juliana was taking off of him, but of course he couldn't overpower her. As his jacket fell off of him Jeremiah really felt himself wake up from the sleep deprived mood he was in as the light in his eyes twisted in anger, for just a second he wanted to scream at the girl before he suddenly shut them in pain. It was pain almost immediately brought on from an intense light that had flared up in his eyes bouncing about between them but refusing to actually shine outward.

After a few seconds of shuttering in pain Jeremiah finally opened his eyes slowly, unsure if they were going to react like that again, What even just happened there? After a few seconds of breathing heavily Jeremiah looked up at Juliana with a tightly formed smile, "I'd appreciate you leaving me alone. Thank you for your help Juliana." Looking at his jacket sadly, Jeremiah sighed and realized that he should probably get used to people taking things of his around this group. His head turned back to Imogen as he was finally able to speak to her, "I-If you don't mind Ms. Jarsdel, I'd enjoy getting something to eat," As he said this a thought crossed his mind over what had happened earlier, "I'm really sorry if it had seemed like I was accusing you of something earlier, I was not really... I was not in the best headspace. I think that's the right word for it anyways." Jeremiah looked down embarrassed after he finished, unsure if Imogen would just get angry at him and tell him to go away. As he looked down Jeremiah's eyes darted to the side to look for a way to get away in case he was in more trouble then he realized.

Piper.jpg
Name: Piper Farrar Occupation: University Student / AEGIS' Personal Paparazzi
Skills: Photography, Bookworm, Animal Friend Location: Outside of Main Hall --> Following Manami to Cabins
Attire: White tank top with fiery fox on it, torn jeans with black leather belt, black and white flip flops Tagged: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Kendrick), Gus Gus (Manami), welian welian (Susan), lazee lazee (Theodora)

While she continued to mindlessly fiddle with her camera, Piper soon felt someone's presence beside her and quickly looked up only to see some fancily-dressed teen beside her. Raising an eyebrow at his choice of attire and seeing him armed with a mobile fan, Piper couldn't help but let out a soft laugh. Stubbornness at its finest right here.

Letting her camera hang around her neck once more, Piper cracked her neck out of random discomfort and also because it'd likely get the boy's attention.
Grinning at him, Piper crossed her arms over her chest before saying, "You know, as nice as you may look in those clothes, they aren't exactly tropical island material, don'tcha think?"
Pausing until she was certain she had his attention, Piper added, "I don't even want to imagine the dry cleaning bill you're going to have to pay once this vacation is over."
Smirking, Piper shook her head a bit.
"Honestly, the fact that you brought that dinky little fan with you means you already knew your attire wasn't suited for this place. I can only assume your stubbornness is why you wore it anyways."

When a female teen joined the two and all but attacked the boy before taunting him in a not-so-mature fashion, Piper scowled. First of all, this chick was ruining her fun. Second of all, Piper was not dressed to swim, as her camera isn't waterproof and she could care less for any stares she may get, and she was definitely not dressed to...yeah. She didn't even want to imagine that. What's wrong with this chick?
Giving the girl a solid glare, Piper said, "Way to generalize the group based on the attire of a few, idiot."

Before she could really get into it with the attitude, Manami came rushing up to the group, shouting about something in the cabins. The mere suggestion that she had to bring her camera was good enough for her to leave the annoying chick behind. But she almost immediately felt guilty at the idea of leaving the boy behind to deal with the girl on his own.
Glancing sideways at the boy, Piper shrugged before saying, "If you want, you can tag along. I don't know if Manami is excited about something real or not, but this sure beats hanging out here for any longer than we need to. I doubt the food will disappear too quickly on us."

Kendrick Haywood

small10340522_by_necessity4fun-dadjfd2.jpg

Location: Paradise Island - Close to the Main Hall >> En route to Cabins
People Around: Auburn haired reporter (Piper), Theodora Martin. >> The reporter remains and Hamasaki Manami
Interactions: Lioness075 Lioness075 , lazee lazee

Today's Toys: Ted, Kefir, Sparkles, Maverick and Humphrey

--OOC: Sorry, cluttering the beach already. Maybe Susan can take care of the dead fan?--

*Felling accomplished*
He couldn't believe this trip was boring him already. While waiting for someone to guide them, or something interesting to happen, Kendrick tried focusing in something other than the heat, or the loud voices coming from behind them, back towards the harbor. Everyone seemed to be indulging in variated activities already, so much energy. There was no way he could do anything or be in a a lighter mood before at least having a proper breakfast. And said breakfast was extremely late compared to what he was used to. The boy sighed, maybe he should have eaten back in the yacht...

That's when a crackling sound caught his attention. Without forgetting Ted was over his hat, before jerking his head towards the noise he made sure to 'order' the bear plush to hold on tight to avoid falling out. The toy grabbed harder onto the hat and Kendrick looked at the source of the sound, that turned out to be the young reporter beside him.
That grin she gave him was certainly the epitome of an interaction. Mentally complaining about this conversation he wasn't in the mood for, the teenager listened to every single word, his expression an unchanging image of indifference and boredom, as the girl asked about his attire choice. Perhaps he should expect those kinds of questions to continue through the day:

"Yes, I am completely aware this is not the matching attire for the occasion, but this is as much as I'm willing to expose myself. To be honest, only doing this much is already bothering me...", the boy gestured towards himself for more impact, "And, I don't even OWN anything shorter than this. Neither do I plan in swimming in this place. I came to have a little peace and freedom, that's all."

"As for the cleaning bill? Heh, I wouldn't worry about that too much.", Kendrick shrugged, quickly pulling his arm with the fan back into position afterwards, "I'm sure my parents manage even bigger bills when they come from their vacations, or business trips.", he grinned back at her, "The contents of my suitcase here don't even compare to that!", the teenager seemed satisfied with his response, he would have crossed his arms if there wasn't a need for the portable fan, "And again... It's not like I have anything cheaper to wear. I did not shop just for this, because if I had, 100% sure I wouldn't wear them ever again. That would simply be a waste of everyone's time..."

Okay, he had dreaded a conversation so early in the day, but this was actually being pleasant! WAS, because suddenly something toggled at him from behind and the boy almost fell, ALMOST.
Kendrick had momentarily lost his balance and in the middle of his panic, shot Ted a command to hold on again. The toy held onto his hat s firmly, that said hat was tilted backwards with the teddy bear hanging from it. Coincidentally with his struggle to not fall as well, he lost grip over the portable fan, throwing his arms backwards to counterbalance the possible fall. The portable fan had a delightful encounter with the sand bellow, momentarily raising a tiny cloud of dust until the mechanism failed. The portable fan had been slain. Beside him, reacting to the sudden disturbance in the ground, the suitcase had toppled over.

"What the HELL were you thinking?!", the boy yelled at the fan murderer without really seeing who it was, while he took of the conductor hat to save his furry companion from falling, "Do you have any idea of how worse this could have gon- Oh."

That last part had been dry, as the young Haywood had turned around to meet his prosecutor's eyes. The culprit however, seemed to be enjoying herself, shooting the boy impolite commentary on his attire and using expressions Kendrick himself wasn't acquainted with. Oh yeah, Theodora Martin had come to annoy him on this wonderful morning, how truly cordial of her.
For starters, he didn't think the sound of her little band was anything worth being called 'music' and from the little contact he had with it, the lyrics had absolutely no sense. Actually, the boy took pity on her fans that seemed to have been brainwashed by the cacophony to not see the true monster Teddy was, behind all the pleasantry talk. Come on, you didn't have to be a master at pretending to see that! The girl was more a bully than anything else. Kendrick hated those types, acting as if everyone owed them something. Ridiculous.

With his temporary good mood utterly ruined, specially over that BLOODY NICKNAME, the teenager had shot the woman a glance that burned with a flame of fury. The Auburn haired reporter beside him seemed to start something including calling the other an idiot. Nice, he could certainly catch up from there:

"Like you're any better, Martin. At least I'm wearing sensible colors, you are wearing black! And you also look like someone who got lost in the woods and was attacked by a bear with those shorts. Did it rip your pants off and you ran here to ask for my help, Cookie hair? I'd rather just let the bear attack you again.", he let out in his usual tone, despite his eyes betraying how much he was enjoying that.

That's when Manami came rushing in, calling for everyone to go see something interesting in the cabins. Huh, knowing the girl it could either be something truly incredible, or just a normal everyday thing that had gotten her excited. Still, despite everything, including a noticeable lack of nickname -He had really screwed that up hadn't he?-, Kendrick had been called over... With a sigh over the delay of brunch, again, the boy put Ted on his shoulder and grabbed his suitcase, setting motion in the direction Piper had called him from... Actually, that could wait a bit.
The boy, now a couple steps farther, put on his hat back and smiled towards Theodora:

"One last thing! For someone so popular and rich, Martin, you truly know nothing about behaving yourself properly, huh? Are you absolute certain that you're older than me? I sure have my doubts sometimes!"

And with that shot, Kendrick finally dashed after Manami and the young reporter towards the cabins, grinning all the way.
No one messes up with Kendrick Haywood before breakfast and leaves unscathed! NO ONE!

Last edited:

People Around: Shorty (JJ) and Imogen. >> No one needs me, apparently.
Interactions: Malikai Malikai . Syrenrei Syrenrei (Nearby)

--OOC notes: 'Insolation', actual Portuguese is 'Insolação' (heatstroke). That's an attempt at a cognate that doesn't work.
'Taked' is an intentional mistake here, because irregular verbs are strange XD
You could definitely name this post: Juliana takes things too personally. >o< I swear I didn't plan any of this!--

Why couldn't we all have come together?
Why must it be just me?
Why must you all be in college now??
...Why didn't I do that too?
Once the boy's jacket was finally off, Juliana had grinned to herself in satisfaction. There we had, a job well done!! JJ's reaction however, was completely out of sync with the accomplishment, as he glared at them in anger. The Brazilian had stared back in confusion, She had absolute no idea of what could have made him so angry. They were all only trying to help!!

The indignation only intensified after the blonde bluntly asked her to leave him alone, the 'thank you' sounded like sarcasm. 'Huh?!' Juliana had protested. What did he mean with leave him alone? She had just saved him from worsening the...uhh 'insolation'? No? Whatever, she had done good, and he was MAD at her? Can you believe it?!
Afterwards, he had even turned to the brown haired lady beside them and started ignoring her completely! Oh okay, right. Who needs a Brazilian, someone who actually lives in a tropical country, to help you out, am I right? Oh okay, yeah she could see how it was going to be...

"Jezz, fine. Here's your jacket back.", she threw the piece of clothing at him in a way he would definitely catch it, despite feeling like doing the complete opposite out of spite, "You need to admit tho, that it feels like you taked the world out of your back now that you're not wearing it under a 35 Celsius sun. If you did that back home, you'd get yourself a trip to the goddamn hospital! And good hospitals aren't free.", the girl complained, crossing her arms and pouting, "Well, since you don't need me, I guess I should go and have breakfast then, ALONE."

With an indignant hair throw just to mark how truly outraged she felt, Juliana started strolling off towards the building she hopped was the Main Hall. A couple steps later, her anger and indignation had quelled and it was replaced by a feeling of loneliness. Truth be told, when you were used to having 5 or 6 friends constantly with you, silence feels weird. It's like something is...missing.
Feeling like looking back but too stubborn to do so, the Brazilian kept on her course to the building. Ah, she really missed swiping across social media to entertain herself out of this type of emotions right now. Who the heck has the Wi-Fi password of this place??

Last edited:
Salem Radford

Morgan got sick. And other things happened. But who the fuck cares! He snagged himself a nice selfie and brunch wasn't going eat itself. Salem ditched the others and made a beeline straight for the bar, lured by the promise of gravy and booze. And so, the young man bounded off and found himself quite swiftly at the main hall. Ignoring whatever troubles he would pass on the way. Their minors woes were insignificant to the slight rumbling of his stomach.

So it was! Salem found himself at the main table. Already with a plate in his hand, he haphazardly through on two biscuits (he made sure to pick out the soft ones) and slathered on the gravy. Well... not so much. Only a little gravy. He didn't feel like a messy meet today. As charming as a continental breakfast was... it didn't quite fit the theme of a beach. However, the mimosas thing earned enough points that he didn't care.

While doing so, he did get a glance around who else was here. The butch and that other girl had beaten him to the punch. He had no idea what was going on with them. Seriously though... leash? "Did you catch that?" He said, seemingly to himself. "Got some real BDSM shit going on there. Someone's bunkhouse is gonna be loud tonight." He commented. "What you think? Think they are into the whips and pokey stuff?"

"It is rude to kinkshame, Salem.", came a synthesized voice from Salem's back pocket. "For all we know, they derive as much pleasure from twisted and vulgar displays of oppression as you do from harassing that sickly and pale Brahn kid. Not the short one. Gilligan." The voice l, despite what it was talking about, somehow was able to maintain a friendly tone of voice.

Salem snrrked, clearly amused despite the AI's jab at himself. Well, either way, he wasn't about to mess with the SM duo. Butchy there could likely bench press him while her gimp watched. Kinky. But not his sort of kink.

Sort of left the main hall kind of boring... yet someone else walked in. Oh yes! Her! Yes. He remembered ignoring her. Well... not ignoring her... just didn't answer because he was more focused on brunch. "Hey, still looking for that wifi password?" He asked. Quickly trying to think about what he should get out of it. Nothing popped into his head immediately, so he figured he would just roll with whatever first came to mind when the time came. "And where all of those friends of yours at? I thought you had a clique going on out there or something." Hmm... that was... disappointingly a boring question and comment... oh well, he has mimosas and leather clad mistresses on the mind. He would allow himself that excuse as a distraction. He could afford a bit of civil talk. For now.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

@SweetNicole (because Dekay told me to lol)

Last edited:

People Around: Dark brown haired dude, that looks like he needs more sleep, or food. Or both (Salem). There could be more people inside, not really playing attention. (Ioana and Julie)
Interactions: D. Rex D. Rex

Wi-Fi please!
Huff, that walk had taken a while longer than she had expected. The building had looked a little closer than that!
Before entering the Main Hall, Juliana took her trusty hair brush from inside her purse. After the effort to take the jacket out of JJ, with the plus of him resisting, her hair and top had both gone rather messy. Dramatic as the girl was, she'd even mention it looked like she had been in the middle of a cat fight, though, it probably had been something similar, just, not as violent.
The multiple bracelets she was wearing 'cling-clanged' together, as Juliana brushed her hair back into subordination. A Lip gloss, didn't hurt as well, specially in this weather and to finish, the teenager re-tied her top, this time in a diagonal manner, slightly raised in the front. Okay, now that she was properly presentable she could get in! Hopefully it wouldn't be that caloric of a meal...

Soon after stepping inside, before she could even think about approaching the food tables, the Brazilian heard a male voice talk to her. Instantly, the girl turned towards it, the question a dark brown haired boy had made was taken in almost as if a promise of salvation for one's sins:

"I sure am!!", the girl hopped closer to him, eyes sparking with hope, "Been wanting to upload a couple pics to twitter ever since we stopped... I wonder if they think I died by now? Well, I did say I was travelling..... Maybe that makes it worse..."

Trailing off and becoming lost in thoughts, the girl spaced out for a while, only returning upon the boys next question. Juliana tilted her head in confusion at first, not fully grasping what the sentences had been about immediately. She brought her right hand towards her mouth and tried to piece the question together, at least the parts that made some sense.
With an 'Ah!' that indicated a revelation, or just finally understanding what the other had said, the girl started responding accordingly. Though, truth be told again, she ended up assuming he meant the friends from before, not those back home, despite being uncertain.

"Those guys from before? I barely know them, actually... Talked to JJ before, but Chris is someone I met today. And I still have no idea what the lady's name is!! Oh, where they are? We uhh...", Juliana reached out for a strand of hair and started playing with it, "...They're fine without me! I was starting to get bored in there anyway!", she kept fiddling with her hair and lied, not wanting to think about that entire situation again, "I have absolutely no idea what you mean by 'click' tho.", the Brazilian finally let go of her 'play thing', "Are we talking internet suddenly or something????"

Last edited:

4d18ca7ae22c461ea7036998268b8273.png

Minah Saotome
With: Wife <3 -umm, I mean, Ophelia
Mood: A general good mood
Tags: D. Rex D. Rex
Feeling a warm appendage wrapping around her hand, Minah was glad to see that dearest Ophelia had finally disembarked. Man, did she not regret putting her in that outfit. Her betentacled friend looked absolutely stunning. Granted, it might have merely been the fact that it was Ophelia, but surely most would say the exact same thing. Minah gently pulled her in close and kissed the top of her head, her usual sign of affection. Sweeter than holding hands, easier than making out.

"Didn't I tell you you'd look great in that?" she said to Ophelia, lowkey taking pride in her fashionista insight. Their height discrepancies were now plain as daylight since they were standing shoulder to shoulder. "Are you hungry? I heard the robot call out for brunch in the main hall. Wouldn't be a bad idea to go there and have a bite before setting our things down in our rooms. Or room, singular, in the wonderful event that we are together." The thought sent tantalizing jolts bristling up Minah's spine. Oh, the things they could do when sharing a room...

They could tell each other bedtime stories! Or play shadow puppets!

Regardless of whether Ophelia was hungry or not, Minah continued to lead her to the direction of the main hall when they were struck with the telltale voice of Manami, beckoning some people to follow her into the cabins. Why for, she wondered? Minah personally suspected it could be the over-excited ravings of a usually quiet and now over-excited girl, but that was a cynic's talk. Perhaps there could be something serious, but then on the inverse, food.

"I wonder what Manami-san-tachi found to get her riled up like that," Minah muttered, glancing towards the direction of the sound. Apparently her Kendrick-san and Piper with the camera were already heading to her location to see what all the fuss was about, closely tailed (hehe) by Teddy-chan. "Want to investigate? Or shall we just have brunch?"

Imogen Jarsdel
Nearby: Still Almost Everyone

Imogen was used to being occasionally overlooked. It wasn't usually a malicious action in and of itself. Prior friends and beaus had called her "too quiet" and "passive" on enough occasions that she had to admit it was true. Imogen wasn't the sort of person that took the spotlight nor did she typically want to. Her powers and personality were in perfect synchronization and it wasn't accidental; she was a "supporter" not a "leader." Still, having Juliana rush over and try ripping off JJ's coat without even a glance or word in her direction made her feel more invisible than normal. The older woman looked down at herself and blinked several times. Was it just a strange coincidence or was she actually blending into the environment somehow? Nothing on her person offered any sort of camouflage...

The well-intentioned but poorly-executed assault was over. JJ's heaving breathing and curt words to Juliana were evidence he was very upset. Imogen assumed it was because he didn't like being stripped against his will, but she just quietly watched and waited. There was no reason for her to draw attention back to herself. The faintest hint of a smile passed on her lips at how well he handled himself- no yelling, no shouting, no pushing, no insults. Not everyone could suppress their anger and about-face into a more pleasant discussion. It was easy to see little glimmers of adults in the teenagers. Who would they be in ten years? Twenty? Forty? Undoubtedly Imogen would still be around to see.

"You do not need to apologize," Imogen replied to JJ with a shake of the head. "I would be happy to have you accompany me. I will warn you I eat quite a bit," she added affably. Currently she was only passively regenerating, but even that meant her body needed more fuel than the average individual. Imogen didn't eat an inordinate amount of food but it was more than most anticipated when they looked at her size and what other women her age ate. It didn't bother her of course as many of her meals were alone, but JJ might feel uneasy without a warning. Fortunately brunch implied a distinct lack of sweets. Without too much temptation she probably wouldn't make an absolute spectacle of herself. One of these days she might learn how to cook and bake so that her expenses weren't so lopsided.

"Why don't you tell me about yourself, JJ?" she inquired. Behind her there was a student running around, kicking up sand and excitedly asking for others to follow her to the cabin. Imogen was aware of the words, as she was half-listening to most of the conversations around her out of habit, but there would be others that could go on the adventure. JJ was in no shape to do so and he was Imogen's priority and focus. Once the young lad was well again she'd consider traipsing after the eccentric supers to find what mysteries the island might hold. If there even were any besides unusually large insects or odd shadows in the night.

7b81be8cc6ba9138122127b4d6281a95.jpg
Chris Kravitz Zahzi Zahzi welian welian Syrenrei Syrenrei Chris leaned over Morgan, with his hands on his knees. It occurred to him, now that he was here, that he was out of ideas for first aid techniques. He stepped back, in order to give Morgan some space. "Ooookay, Morgan buddy, let's... um. Let's do what Ms. Rousseau says, yeah? Maybe we should... get you inside. I bet they have, uh, ginger ale or something."

He noticed the notorious other Brahn child being a general pain in the ass, to which he said "Fuck off, Jordan." as diplomatically as possible. "Oh, wait a second..." Chris crouched down in the sand and brushed off a box of Dramamine. Quickly, he opened it and knocked out two tablets, offering them to Morgan at a respectful distance from his face.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back