• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Miraculous Ladybug

Lycoris

Radiance of Tomorrow
Hey guys, I've been dying to try do a group miraculous ladybug rp. The show has great potential to make an amazing group rp. I'm down to do something in the canon verse just as a class going on a trip or something like that, or even doing some sort of AU where we would have more creative freedom. I would like the rp to be canons only. Please feel free to comment if you're interested and what character you would like to play~ ^_^ Also if you have any suggestions for a plot feel free to share as well!

Characters Taken:
Marinette: Lycoris Lycoris
Adrien: NickNacks NickNacks
Luka: Acethekidd Acethekidd
Sass: Acethekidd Acethekidd
Nino: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Tikki: 5cookie 5cookie
Gabriel: Comicwolf Comicwolf
Alya: ProphetessCassandra ProphetessCassandra

Also, if you have preferences or suggestions for possible ships feel free to let me know~

Last edited:
Did I hear Miraculous LADYBUG!?!?
Color me interested! I can totally take Nathaniel off your hands.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork That's a good question. We seem to have a good selection of the cast now. Perhaps we can start after the first week of December. I'm currently in college and have a lot of work to do for the next few weeks, but I'm done after December 5th. In the meantime, I should check with some of the other people just to make sure they are still interested in this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back