• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Miraculous Ladybug RP (Flame and Ever)

"Great..." Clarise says and she sighs, she wondered where Damien was, since she thought he'd be back already "I'll ask Damien to help me get home then" she says, luckily there weren't any fashion shows planned for the next week, so that was good.

Fang sighs "Yep, clueless as ever" he says "Clarise can't keep her hair that long since it gets in the way of fighting villains, so she keeps it mostly in a ponytail" he yawns and says "I'm tired, can I stay at your house for today?"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien came running in, " he-" before he coukd finish his sentence his mother hugged her.

His father then came rushing into the room, " Are you two ok?" He asked them.

"We are fine. Calm down you two" Damien said with a reassuring smile.

"I am checking you for injuries" his father said as he dragged his son away.

Damien blinked, " wait Daaaddd...." he voice faded as he got dragged away.
---
"Why doesn't she just keep in it in a braid then? Or does that not suit her?" Melanie asked Fang. She used to braid her hair in different styles back when she was still a beginner in dancing. She still does it from time to time, but now she can dance with her hair down. "And sure you can stay at my house" she added with a smile.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise sweatsdrops "Well... Thst just happened" she says and sighs, they didn't have a good driver for her yet "I should just tell my parents that Ace his driver can get me to places too" she mumbles with a sigh.

"She tried, but if her hair is long it's a pain to braid it" Fang says with a sigh "Besides, her hair turns in a ponytail anyway, but people comment long hair doesn't suit her that well, so she rarely has it long"

Damien's mother looked at Clarise, " My husband will be done in a few minutes with Damien. So you can wait a bit or call someone to pick you" she sais as she wrote somethings down on a keyboard"
----
"I loved braiding my hair when I was a kid. Every morning I would ask Sebastian to braid my hair while I read a book before" she said with a smile as she stretched, "Havent braided my in a while. Maybe braid it tomorrow morning " she hummed as she reached her home and entered it. "Are you hungry Fang?" Melanie asked as she head to the kitchen to get some food for Willow.
--
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"I'll wait, my dad's been pestering me about having Damien coming over, since we rarely spend time together, also my brother's driver is the only one I could call and he's on a vacation for a week" Clarise says and she smiles slightly "But I don't mind waiting"

"Wait!" Fang says seeing the present and he picks it up before flying to Melanie "Here" he says "Ace dropped it off before leaving to do whatever he was planning to do today". He sits on her shoulder and sighs "And yeah, I haven't had much of a chance to eat with me trying to get Ace to do something useful"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien's mother smiled a bit, " I am glad my son has found such a wonderful girl like you" she said to her softly as she sat down on a chair. "He is always so busy with studies.. I am glad he now makes free time to spend with you" she added.
---
Melanie blinked at the present that Fang gave her. She gently took it from the kwami and stsred at it for a bit. "What's wrong?" Willow asked the girl.

"Heh...I cant remember the last time I got a present from someone ofher than my little sister and Sebastian.." she said as she put some chicken into the microwave to heat before neatly opening the present. She opened the box and her eyes widened slightly. "Wow..." she said softly with a smile as she picked it up and looked at the design. "I love it.." she said to Fang softly. She really couldn't believe he took the time to mak something like this for her.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"I'm still getting used to the glares the other girls in my class give me" Clarise says with a sweatdrop "It feels like they're planning a perfect murder with me as the victim" she mumbles.

Fang smiles "Too bad you can't wear it anymore, it's not scarf weather" he says and adds "And it was meant as Valentines present, but stuff happened on that day and well after that things went downhill".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

The lady sweardropped, " I see" she sais with a giggle. " I was lucky not to get that kind of look from the girls. I was a bit if a geek in high school.. that I would threaten to dissect anyone that would try to hurt my husband. He was the onmy guy crazy enough to date me" she giggled a bit mischievously.
----
"Pfft.. I dont care about the weather. I would so wear this to school tomorrow if it didnt feel awkward..." she said to Fang with a hum. The microwave went off and put the scraf back in it's box before, she took out the chicken and set t down on the bowl. She then went to the fridge and took out a bowl of freshly cut fruit. She put some in a bowl before putting it back in the refrigerator.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Well Damien is one of the most popular guys at school, really should've expected it to be honest" Clarise says "That and the girls don't like me very much because I'm a model" she adds with a sigh "Well one day they're all my fans and the other they don't like me at all"

"Then go see him and talk things out" Fang says and he sighs "You saw how he was, he doesn't even care if Clarise is attacked by an akumatized person while she can't do anything. He thinks she's more fit to protect herself at the moment, but she needs him there, whether she shows it or not"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

The lady nodded, " Yeah, girls are so weird. They are all bipolar if you ask me" she said as the door opened and she turned to see her son come walking int with a tired sigh. The lady chuckled a bit as he came walking over, "Tired?"

"Yep" Damien nodded as he picked up Clarise bridal style.

"Take care of her and yourself ok? And if you need advice just ask me" she said with a smile.

Damien smiled, " Alright mom. See you later then" he said and kissed her cheek before walking out of the room.
---
Melanie sighed as carried the plates of food and box with the scarf back to her room. " I am just going to made his mood worse..." she said as she entered her room and set the food down on her desk.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"No walking for a week for me" Clarise says and she sighs "It's gonna be a boring week, we still didn't go to the amusement park" she says looking at him "And we probably can't with my ankle like this"

Fang shakes his head and sighs "Well maybe you won't if you go visiting wearing your new scarf, he put tons of work in that you know, stayed up late to finish it" he says.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien smiled and kissed her forehead, " I am alway carry you around like a prince" he said with a smile as he started walking to her house. "You are my princess after all" he added with a smile.
---
"I can tell..." Melanie said softly as she scarf again. She smiled a bit, "are you sure he wont get mad if I go there wearing this?" She asked not wanting to seem like she was mocking by wearing the scarf when his mood is sour. Willow started eating her fruit as she listened to the conversation.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"I noticed" Clarise says "Too bad I missed out on a fight, but I will drag Ace out of his room if he's in there and make him do something productive" she adds, she was tired of having to worry about her brother "And I promise not to walk again after that"

Fang smiles and eats some chicken "He'll be happy you like it. He almost threw it away, he got a slap from Clarise when she found out" he says with a chuckles "It was the first time she hit him without any playfulness like she normally does, she did hit him hard enough that he sutmbles a bit" he explains "No one was expecting it, not even Adrien who knows Clarise the best"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien sweatdropped and sighed, "Fine, just this one time" he said to her as he carried her to her home. "Oh.. you still want that ice cream?" He asked looking at her.
----
Melanie sweatdropped and nodded, "Alright.. Ill give it another shot. You guys finish eating first. I need to do some of my homework. I have alot of catching up to do.." she sais worh a sigh as she sat down as popped a fruit in her mouth from Willow's bowl. "Ill go when you guys are done eating ok?" She added with a smile.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Maybe tomorrow" Clarise says and she sweatdrops "If my parents hear about my ankle they won't let me leave the house unless it's to go to school, I know, if you come to pick me up tomorrow we can get some ice cream on the way to school"

Fang sweatdrops "Homework first!" he says and adds "You're already behind, so you have to do that first, you can't fall behind more then you already are"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien smiled, " Sounds like a plan" he said with hum as he arrived at her house and knocked on the door. "I still cant get use to the fact that your house is so big..." he swis wih a sweatdrop as he stared at house.
---
Melanie sweatdropped and nodded, " I know, I know.." she said as she took out her work and start d to work on it.

"That mean you have to work on your sister's song during lunch at school." Willow said to her as she ate.

"Hm.. I am thinking about scrapping the song and doing a violin piece on her favorite princess movie" Melanie said as she worked. "Kinda want to give of a magical feel on her brithday ya know" she added wirh a smile.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Last edited:
Adrien opens the door and sighs "Let me guess, she beat up the guys who wanted to beat up her brother" he says looking at the two "Is ace still in his room?" Clarise asks earning a nod "Okay, Damien can you put me down? I need to get my idiotic brother out of his room"

"Melanie when is your sister's birthday?" Fang asks while eating some chicken "Cause you shouldn't be planning too far ahead and you calendar doesn't list any biryhdays this month" he says and sighs "And the band finally became more popular, so you'll be more busy with that as well"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien sighed, " What gave it away?" He asked the blonde before looking at Clarise, "At least let me carry you there. I want you to walk as little as possible" he said to the girl as he started walking to the male's room. He stopped, " So.. which was is it?"
---
Melanie sweatdropped, "It's about 3 days before Halloween" she said to the wolf with a sigh. "Gah.. I am going to be busy these two months..." she mumbled as she ran a hand through her hair. "I usualy finish my gift for my little sister this month and then work on some Halloween songs during October.. speaking of Halloween songs. There is a usually a Halloween Dance competition during October.." she sighed. "Ill do that next year..." she added.

"You sure? Halloween is like your most favorte time of year" Willow said.

"Yes, Willow.. I am just too busy " Melanie said with a sigh a bit disappointed, but she cant help it.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"The fact Ace didn't get injured and that you're carrying her" Adrien says and he sighs "Good luck getting Ace to stay out of his room after you kicked him out". Clarise sighs "Right, I'm not allowed to walk for a week" she says earning a nod from her father.

Fang sweatdrops "But Melanie, it's not even close to October, what if you don't like what you made for your sister after a month?" he asks and adds "You need to spend more time with your friends and less working ahead, that's what. Because remember, you have friends, the band, Ace, Clarise, Snow, me and maybe Damien, not too sure about him". He flies over to her and crodses his arms "Besides, I said homework, your sister's birthday present can wait until the month it's in. Not to mention you'll be busy cause you are the band manager, so add that in your schedule as well"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98 (Please don't plan that much ahead in the rp, otherwise you have no room for surprise villains or other stuff)

"Yep" Damien said to the girl as he walked to her brother's room. Once he got there he set her down right in front of the door and moved out of the way from the door.
---
Melanie sweatdropped, "Fine fine... Ill try to rearrange my schedule" she replied to Fang with a sigh.

"Dont stress about it Melanie. Not your fault you developed a habit like this..." Willow said with a sigh.

"Just say it. I have no idea how to handle my social life" Melanie said with a groan. "Now I have to add band stuff to my schedule..." she sighed. "No dancing for 2 months..." she mumbled to herself as she mentally set up her schedule in her head.

Willow blinked, "Melanie calm down... take deep breaths..."

"My parents are coming too..." Melanie mumbled not hearing Willow.

"Melanie!..." Willow called but frowned a bit and looked at Fang. "You stressed her out!" She said before hearing a knock on the door.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon ((this isnt really planning anything for the rp. Melanie just plans ahead to keep herself busy. It's just part of her character and those should really interfere with villians or anything in the rp))

Clarise knocks on the door and says "Ace, final warning to get out of there, if you don't I'll come in and drag you out', Ace chuckles "Good luck the door is locked" he says. Clarise rolls her eyes and looks at Damien "Kick the door open, I would do it, but I can't"

Fang sighs "It's true though, you shouldn't plan a birthday present way ahead, plus maybe she wants somethibg different this year and who said you can't dance? You're not going to be busy all the time. What you need to do is relax and not plan this many things" he says and grabs a nearby bag where he puts the scarf "And you need to get out of the house, badly, come one Willow, help me with her bag" he says flying to the closet with her bag "And no the butler can't come" he says as he flies back and he drags Willow along "And check the door Mel" he says.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98 (To me it seems like she is, I mean two weeks ater that happens would end them in March, planning for Halloween is a way too early and she can't exactly show up if she's busy)

Damien sweatdropped at her request, 'This like my mom telling me one if her stories...' he thought as he walked over and kicked the door open.
---
Melanie relaxed a little as she sighed a bit, "Alright... that is good I guess" she said as Willow went over to Fang and helped his with the bag. She was glad she didnt have to pause her dancing career for it. "And Sebastian doesnt follow me aroun. You know" Melanie added with a soft sigh before looking at the door. "Who is it?"

"It's me big sis!" Melanie's little sis replied. "Can I come in?"

"Of course you can" Melanie answered as she glance at Willow who pulled Fang over to a hiding spot as Nina came into the room with a piece of paper.

"Look look!" Nina said excitedly as she ran over with a 100 written on the paper, "I got a 100 on a test!" She exclaimed excitedly.

Melanie smiled as she picked up the little girl and hugged her, "Congratulation!"

Nina giggled, "Can we make my favorite ice cream today?" She asked.

Melanie frowned slight and sighed, "Sorry, i cant I have homework I need to catch up on..."

"Aww... okie" Nina said with a smile and kissed her sister's cheek.

"Maybe we can do it on the weekend" Melanie suggested with a smile.

"Sure! Just dont stress yourself out ok?"

"I wont dont worry about it ok?"

"Okay! See you at dinner!" Nina said giving Melanie another hug before getting down and running off to her room to play or read.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon (XD... yeah that is my fault. I thought it was September in the rp when it was actually February.. haha... but dont worry it actually works with her personality XD so yay)

"Thank you" Clarise says and she goes in, instantly walking to her brother who doesn't even look at her, so she grabs his arm and drags his out his room before trowing him on the ground "And stay out of your room" she says crossing her arms as she glares at him.

Fang sweatdrops and he sighs as he continues looking for clothes "Would a week be enough? Or maybe a month out of the house?" he asks looking at Willow "Cause she can't stay here much longer or she'll go crazy anyway" he adds as he puts some clothes in the bag "The only downside of being so small is that we're not able to fold the clothes"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98 (Valentines day is in February, how can you forget that?)

Damien sweatdropped at his girlfriend. "She is scary.." Plagg whispered to Damien who just shushed him as he watched the two siblings quietly.
---
Willow sweatdropped, " Wait.. where is she gonna go? And I dont think she is gonna leave her sister her with her butler..." she said as she helped Fang pick out clothes for Melanie to wear.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Ace sighs "What do you suggest then?" he asks and Clarise sighs before handing him a flyer "You compete in that obviously, it's what you wanted" she says and Ace sighs "I have no inspiration to design clothes at the moment" he says earning another glare "You are competing in that" she says earning a defeated sigh "Fine, but your boyfriend just ruined the door to my room" "Don't care" Clarise says and she looks at Damien "Let's go see if there are some snacks"

"She is gonna stay with our favorite heroes of course" Fang says and he grabs another bag "Plus if she doesn't spend enough time with Ace then she'll never learn how he is, they have enough guest room and the pool should be finished as well" he adds grabbing some more bags.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back