• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Miraculous Ladybug RP (Flame and Ever)

Flame Demon

Autistic Ace Vampire
Roleplay Type(s)
Clarise wakes up with a very bad start being very late for school, her alarm clock hadn't gone of, not that she had the energy to get up anyway, she had been up until late to help her brother with his designs "Don't bother" Marinette says entering the room with a smile "We called already, you're in no condition to go anyway" she says earning a mumbled 'Thank you mama' "But you have to get up for breakfast", the young blonde girl gets up to head downstairs.

Ace stretches as he yawns, classes were boring "Too tired" he mumbles and sighs, he had to make a mental note to watch the clock, by the time he realized the time his sister had already fallen asleep against him, he looks outside wondering if something interesting would happen, he'd give anything to skip classes.

@Evergreen98

Last edited by a moderator:
Melanie yawned as she ran a hand through her long black as she finished up her 2nd test she had for school and flipped the paper over and looked out the window. It was another sunny and happy day outside and it seemed like nothing is going to happen, but experience told her that this peace osnt gojng to last for long. She decided not to think about it and raised her hand. The teacher walked over and took her test and she took out her music book and started to write in it.

----

Damien hummed a little as he took notes as the twacher spoke in class. He liked the fact that school wasn't interrupted for once. He was to absorb as much information as possible so he can be a great doctor like him parent. He glanced at the little black creature that was sleeping in his pocket after eating 10 cheeses. He smiled slight before going back to taking notes.

@Flame Demon

Clarise sighs as she sits down at the table, watching the small snow leopard like creature eat some roasted beef "If you get caught-" she starts, but the kwami says "Which I won't, your mother just left for work" "I'll be questioned" Clarise finishes her sentence and she rolls her eyes, for once she hoped nothing would happen, she would probably be too tired to beat up the bad guy of the day.

Ace hides another yawn while his best friend is telling some stories about several heroes that had been saving Paris lately, under Ladybug's guidance, the older hero never did anything besides capturing the akuma and returning everything to normal, occasionally helping out if needed. He glances at his bag where his small wolf friend is eating some ham, well it was better then something else.

@Evergreen98

Melanie rested her head on her desk, 'how much longer till lunch time?...' she thought to herself as she looked at the time and sighed, before raising her hand, but the teacher just pointed to the door meaning she can leave class. He already knew where the girl was going to go since she alway finished her tests first, but he only allows her to leave on test days. The girl smile slight before gather her things and leaving class. She headed off to the dance room to practice her new routine for an upcoming dance competition.

A small spider like creature came out if her hair, " heading to the dance room?"

" Where else I would go in this school?" Melanie asked the creature. 

"Music room or the rooftop with your laptop" the creature answered.

" True... but this dance competition is coming up and I need to practice" the girl said to her. 

----

Damien hummed a little, he over heard some kids talk about Ladybug guiding a group of new heroes in taking down villian. So far they didnt need her help, but  he wondered if that will change soon.

---

@Flame Demon

Clarise smiles at the small creature "So what else do you eat?" she asks finishing her breakfast "Well... nothing..." the kwami mumbles and she adds quickly "Well maybe I can look in the kitchen later, I know you have a busy schedule" "We'll do that" Clarise mumbles before leaving the dining room with the kwami.

"Ace, please don't forget to give your sister her homework, you really need to stop keeping her up so late" the teacher says and Ace nods slightly "I'll try it" he says rubbing the back of her head as he takes the tablet "Finally lunch time" he says standing up, strangely enough there hadn't been an akuma attack at all that day.

@Evergreen98

Damien got up when it was lunh and immediately several girl came up to him and asked him if he wanted to have lunch with them. He sweatdropped and politely refused them and headed to the student council room to have lunch while doin paper work.

---

Melanie on the other hand was planning on skipping lunch, but the spider creature stopped the music. She looked at the spider and whined, " Willow..." she said and the spider shook her head.

" You are not skipping lunch.. so eat" the spider said crossing her arms and baring her small sharp teeth at the raven head.

" Fine fine..." Melanie sighed as she took out her lunch box and sat down to eat. The girl didn't have any friends. She doesn't remember when, but she somehow got labeled the, the girl with the creepy aura. She doesnt know what she did, but apparently she has a creepy aura around her.. hence the name. So people stayed away from her. She looked at the spider that was eating a piece of lettuce, "home come you dont eat bugs?" She asked the spider.

Willow looks at Melanie, " you do realize that I am not a normal spider right?..."

Melanie rolled her eyes, " I was curious..."

---

@Flame Demon

Clarise sighs as she leaves the house, she wondered where her usual bodyguard was, since she didn't see him. She looks around and her Kwami pokes his head out "Odd" she says, the girl just rolls her eyes "I know Snow" she says, yet she had a feeling she'd find out where he was soon enough. "How am I suppose to go without my bogyguard to help me get there?" she asks glancing at her watch "Let's see, you did ditch him way too much times for anyone to count, not to mention I had to get Cat Noir when you fainted several weeks ago after that annoying fight, don't remember what we were fight against though, be glad he believed me when I said I just found you, otherwise your secret was out". Clarise rolls her eyes and says "Don't remind me", she starts to wander around and she leans against a wall after a while waiting.

Ace walks with his friends, who thankfully kept all the girls away "The leopard girl is seriously cute" one of the guys says and Ace rolls his eyes "You've said that several times already, next time she shows up you should tell her" he says and adds "You don't even remember her name though", this silences the guy instantly "Let's go and eat in an empty room" another guy says seeing all the girls staring at the group "Great plan" the rest says as Ace scans the hall for his sister. "Not true, her name's..." the guy starts, but can't remember it. (You already got a hero name for her? Cause I can't thi k of anything)

@Evergreen98

Melainie took out her laptop and started to compose the instrumental part of the song as she ate. The door was close so no music is going be heard. She carefully picked each note and her eyes went back and forth from her notebook to her computer as she ate. Willow sat down on her shoulder and watched the girl work quietly.

----

Damien tawned as his VP set down some plans for the up coming talent show. He sweatdropped, " Yes, you have to be at the auditions. It is going to be you, me and the secretary" she said to the pres.

Damien dropped his head on the desk and sighed, " that will take hours..."

" well if we break up the auditon into a few days it shouldnt... " the VP said.

" Have people started signing up yet?" He asked

" No... we just got the notice today and they expect flyers about it to be up soon" 

" understood... get Nel to print out the flyers" theVp nodded and walked off.

---

( how about Ice Princess? )

---

@Flame Demon

(Cat's gonna love that one XD)

Clarise yawns again and she calls her brother, but gets the voicemail "Hey do you know where my bodyguard is. He disappeared suddenly" she says after the beep and she hangs up "So are you going to look for him?" Snow asks earning a sighs "Yeah obviously".

Ace opens the door to the dance room and sees Melanie "Sorry thought the room was empty, but do you mind if we eat our lunch here?" he asks hitting one of his friends who wanted to make a comment "As for that 'cute' superhero, her name's Snow Princess, it used to be Ice Princess though, she likes changing it to confused people, bet she'll change it soon enough again" he says and the guy says "My bad, but dude there are a tons of other rooms" "All with at least one fangirl" Ace adds to that and he gives a slight smirk, for his normal self pretty out of character, for his transformed self, not so weird "No one would expect us to eat lunch in the same classroom as Melanie. Who I think is in Clarise's class", the wolf peeks out of the bag and inspects the room before going back to eating.

@Evergreen98

(( lol that is pretty)

-----

"You need to rest. You have too much paperwork" Plagg said as he ate another piece of cheese.

" Had a good cat nap?" Damien asked Plagg as he signed paperwork.

" The best" Plagg said as he snickered a little. " but seriously, you need a break. Take your lunch and go eat someone"

" I cant, those girls are everywhere. This is the only safe place" Damien said to Plagh as he signed another paperwork.

----

Melanie looked up to see who opened the door and Willow hid in her hair quickly. She was debating whether or not she should say yes or no. " I think you should say no..." Willlw whispered to after hearing what they said about no one would expect them eating with Melanie. It was clear that they are just going to use and then never talk to her again.

Melanie stared at them, her purple amethyst starring them down as she scanned them, making Ace's friends very uncomfortable. " sure" she then said as she took out some earbuds, and put them into her computer, before putting them in her ears ans going back ti work.

----

@Flame Demon

Clarise wanders around until she gives up and she called her brother's bodyguard "Can you bring me to my mother's work, my bodyguard didn't show up today" she asks and the male says "I saw him leave the house after your mother called school that you wouldn't be coming, but I'll inform you of the details on the way" "Thanks" Clarise says ending the call, now she just had to help her mother until her brother got to work.

Ace chuckles "You know Melanie, maybe people would like you more if you talked to people" he says sitting down while the other guys start to discus something over the new location for the band "And staying here the entire time won't work either" he says as he starts thinking.

@Evergreen98

" you need a bodyguard.. why not ask that Melanie girl that help you out the other day. The girls dont seem to like her much" Plagg said to him.

Damien sweatdropped, " that is just mean you know"

" I am only trying to help you out" Plagg replied back.

" I am not going to use her like that. She already has enough problems, Plagg" He said as sped up his paperwork a bit.

---

" This is coming from the guy that wasnt label a weirdo since junior high" Melanie mumbled to herself so he wouldn't hear her. " Ill keep that in mind" she said to the male glancing as she work. She yawned a little as she tucked some hair behind her ear as she started to listen to the instrumental piece she composed. 'It still needs alot of work...'

---

@Flame Demon

Clarise gets out of the car once they arrive and she sighs, her bodyguard really found her annoying, though that was understandable, but he couldn't just quit "Hi mom" she says as she walks over with a wave "A great timing" Marinette says and Clarise smiles a little "Your brother will come after school" the older hero says as she mentions for the girl to come over.

"Well why not have lunch with me and the guys tomorrow" Ace says and the door opens "Ace, do you wanna have lunch with us?" one of the asks and Ace chuckles "Sorry, already eating lunch with the guys and with Melanie" he says and the girls look at the girl before leaving, feeling slightly down and disappointed.

@Evergreen98

" like what kind of problems?" Plagg asked.

" Just problems" Damien said to him.

" You just dont want to bother her" Plagg said.

" And i dont want to use her as a bodyguard. End of discussion" he said to the cat sternly as he worked.

Plag groaned a little, " fine..." he said before earing another piece of cheese.

----

Melanie looked over at Ace and then at the guy again, giving them the same uncomfortable stare. When she was about to answer a group of girl came in, Melanie went back to work as she listened to the girl wanting to have linch with Ace.

"remind me again why you didnt say no?" Willow whispered to Melanie. Melanie shush her quietly as the girl left disappointed.

" Ill think about it" she said to the maleas she started typing on her laptop again.

---

@Flame Demon

Clarise hides a yawn as she looks in the mirror wearing the outfit her mother made "It's a bit... colorful for my taste" she says turning to her mother who inspects her "I see, well lucky for you it's not for you" "It's not?" Clarise asks and her mother smiles "We're holding a fashion show at your school, which makes you perfect because most girls in your class volunteered" Marinette says letting her daughter change back into her normal clothes of the day, that being a simple black shirt and shirt with some leggings and a white jacket. "When did you get that watch?" Marinette suddenly asks making Clarise freeze "I bought it a few years ago, just never had an outfit to wear it with" she says rubbing the back of her head when there's a scream outside.

Ace chuckles "Good also maybe you should try to look normal at people, they find your stare uncomfortable" he says ruffling her head, the group of guys looks at the two "They are so made for each other, one is popular and the other isn't" one of them whispers and the others nod in agreement.

@Evergreen98

Damien's secretary Nova walked over and Plagg hid again, " All the flyer have been printed and we are working on posting them around school" she said to him.

Damien nodded, " alright. Thanks" he said to the girl as she walked away. He stretched a little as he ate some of his lunch as he read the plans for the talent show. He sweatdropped, ' this is over the top...' he thought to himself.

----

Melanie wasnt expecting her hair to get ruffled, she looked at Ace before fixing her hair, " that is my normal stare" she said to him as she looked at the guys whispering.

" Really? Staring at us like you casting a curse on us is your normal stare?" One guy asked.

" If that's how you see then yeah... who knows maybe I actually cast a curse on you" Melanie said with a smirk.

---

@Flame Demon

Clarise sweatdrops and she runs outside to check, but stops dead in her tracks seeing what appears to be a small robot with armor that looks like a suit and she hides out of sight as it looks her way, she couldn't transform with all those people there and what's worse, the others didn't seem to be nearby "Dammit!" she mumbles and Snow says "I can't go get anyone without being seen" "Don't worry about it" Clarise says.

Marinette however was lucky and found a place where she could transform, she hoped she could contact the others, she gets on the roof and call Cat Noir, causing the ring to beep.

Ace starts laughing as his friends as shrinking back "Relax guys" he says and adds "I don't think she looks that way", though if he was scared of Melanie he wouldn't actually be fit to fight monsters. "She's just called creepy, so maybe she acts creepy to show what everyone tells her, so treat her normally please"

@Evergreen98

Damien blinked when his ring started beeping. He got up, "Ill finished the rest of the paperwork after school" he said to Nova as he ran off to the rooftop. He looked around to see no one it  and transformed to Cat Noir. He then took out his boo-staff and looked to see it was Ladybug, " well if it isnt my favorite mentor... I am guessing trouble has arrived?" He asked as he heard a scream in the background and immediately started to leave school.

----

Melanie couldn't help but snicker a little at the guys. Their reaction was priceless, she smiled a little at was Ace said as she leaned back and stretched, " you guys are fun to mess with" she said with a chuckle as she ate her lunch.

---

@Flame Demon

"A robot, we can't get the akuma when then person is still in there, but we need to get everyone away first" Ladybug says and she scans the suit "It seems that this was a bodyguard, so my guess is that the akuma is in the tie" she says and looks at the panicking people.

Clarise nearly falls down as some people run past her "You don't think that's my bodyguard do you?" she asks and Snow says "Afraid it is", she tries to move to a saver place, but the robot grabs her leg causing her to fall down "You won't go anywhere" the robot, or rather the person in it, says "And we'll probably have to sit this one out" she mumbles as she's lifted up.

"It's not really fun that everyone's afraid of you" Ace says "School is way more fun when you have friends", he looks at the guys who sweatdrop a little, wondering how one of the most popular students could get along so great with the creepy girl.

@Evergreen98

"Right, but I need a location if I am gonna help you ya know" he said to the adult, but heard another scream and looked in the direction. " heh.. never mind" he said and cut communications as he ran in the direction of the scream.

----

Melanie shrugged, " its not my fault everyone is scared of me. I dont even know how I got labeled as the creepy girl." She said. " but..." she chuckled, making the guys weary, " I find scaring people and making others uncomfortable funny. Especially the annoying populars girls," she said before she saw a rose petal fall to the ground.

Then suddenly a tornado of rose petals appeared in the middle of the room, which quickly died down to reveal a girl wearing a red and black dress which was covered in in roses, black legging, red shoes and red and green gloves, " hello Ace.. hellow Melanie"

" Bloody wonderful.." Melanie mumbled before ducking out of the way from an incoming whip, " dont just stand there! Run!" She yelled, but the door got covered in vines.

" Oh no one is going anywhere..." the girl said as she walked over to the group.

---

@Flame Demon 

Ladybugs gets some kids away before noticing the robot it holding Clarise "You've gotta be kidding me" she mumbles, she knew she wasn't really suppose to do anything to help, but that was her daughter in danger "I am so firing him when we're finished with this" she mumbles running over and she wraps her jojo around the robot before jumping over it and pulling it backwards making it drop Clarise, for once she hoped Cat Noir hurries up. 

"You have gymnastics for gods sake, use it" Snow says, but Clarise says "I could, but there's nothing nearby to grab smartass".

Ace jumps out of the way and the window break "Well there's our way out, way here, I'll get help" he says, he had most chance of getting out unharmed, he jumps down and transforms once he's out of sight "Now then" he mumbles and sighs, this is the worst timing to be stuck at school fighting an akuma, whoever was the enemy sure wanted to tire them out quickly.

@Evergreen98

Clarisa fell she landed in the none other than Cat's arm, " hi, mind if I drop in?" He asked the girl woth a chuckle as he set her down. " get to safety, I take care of this tin can" he said as he took out his boo-staff and blocked a swing from the robot.

----

Melanie was about to follow after , but her ankle got caught by a vine causing her to fall, ' why?...' she thought and looked at the boys, " dont just stand there move!" She yelled making the the boys followed after Ace. 

Melanie was pulled back and was now hanging upside down in front of the rose lady. " how about you and I get some fresh air?" She said before she was dragged through the window and to the rooftop of the school.

" Can we talk about this?" Melanie asked as she hung in the air like a rag doll waitkng to be dropped.

The lady chuckle," nope" she said and was dropped. "Now I can have lunch with him tomorrow.." she mumbled as she heard a voice in her head.

" Good.. now you got your revenge get me the miraculous I desire" 

" as you wish" she said wirh a chuckle as she walked into the school to get started with her plan.

----

@Flame Demon

Clarise blushes slightly, that's twice he saved her, she runs of and turns a corner "Let's go" she says and transforms, her kwami going into her watch and she lands on a roof nearby "Mind if I drop in Cat Noir? I happened to be nearby" she says, her blue eyes, which she obviously inherited from her mother, cat like like his as she gets the chain "So what do we know?" she asks, Ladybug jumps back on the roof and says "Get him out, get his tie and done" "Easier said then done" she mumbles with a sigh before going to help Cat, the robot swings at the two, but Cat is pulled away "We need a plan, got one?" she asks, how on earth were they going to get her bodyguard out of there "I know, use your cataclysm on the armor" she says and adds "I'll distract him", with that she jumps of again.

Ace, or now Jackal catches Melanie before landing on the ground "Get to safety" he says before jumping of to follow the creature "Looking for something?" he asks landing behind the akumatized female "I do hope you think you can do as you please, with four heroes now, but it seems two of them are busy with another one" he says with his signature smirk. He, like Cat Noir, had a ring, and it wasn't that weird to see him with a ring, so people didn't question it that much.

@Evergreen98

Cat looked at the new hero, Snow Princess, " hey there princess" he said with a chuckle as he got pulled away from the robot. " and got it" he said before saying, " Cataclysm!" He said and a black energy surrounded his glove. He looked at the robot and ran towards it. He slid under it when it swung at him and slashed at the legs, " timber!" He yelled as the robot fell to the ground.

---

Melanie opened her eyes and looked at Jackal. She sighed in relief as he set her down. She watched him leave, ' not on my watch' she mumbled before running off and found a place to transform, "Come on Willow! Willow webs on!" She yelled and Willow swirled around and entered Melanie's belt.

Her outfit was a bit different from the ofher heroes. Her outfit covered her entire body including hair and eyes. She was wearing a full body suit with a white hood that covered her hair and a color scheme of purple, black and white with a large purple spider on the chest. The bottom half of the suit was black up to the chest in a V shape. The rest of the outfit was white with the fornt part of the arms and the inner part of the hoodie purple with white web design on It. She was also wearing a white mask that covered her whole head with purple lining around the eyes. Her belt rest around her waist with a black whip that had a purple spider on the handle.

Melanie or Black Widow jumped on a tree before she swung on the branch and short herself up to the rooftop. She landed on it, before running into the building.

Rose Princess as she call herself smirked, " hell mutt" she said before a venus fly trap came out from the room next door and tried to devour him.

/--

@Flame Demon

Snow Proncess rolls her eyes as she wraps the chain around the akumarltized bodyguard and she pulls him out of the armor trowing him to Cat "Take the tie" she says and looks towards the school "But it seems we're not done yet" she says "Hope you have enough time left for another one".

Jackal jumps out of the way and he cuts the venus fly trap with the claws coming from his gloves "Plants won't work on me" he says and adds "And you really have to do better then that", it just had to be plants thst he had to fight against.

@Evergreen98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back