• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Miraculous Ladybug RP (Flame and Ever)

" They are not doing their job if they keep attacking your brother, and not gettin caught" Chat responded with a sigh.
---
Melanie looked at Willow, " Well... I kinda skipped breakfast..." Willow said causing her partner to blink.

" You skipped dinner to last night... why?" Melanie asked worried about the spider.

"I was just to worried about you going back to school to eat..." Willow answered. " You were pretty tired this morning..."

Melanie softly sighed, " I keep causing everyone trouble..." she said as she sat down against the wall before looking back at Ace.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Well they are pretty good at avoiding the police" Winter says and she lands in the alley where Melanie is "So where's that idiot of a brother?" she asks changing back, so Snow goes to Fang and Willow.

Fang flies to Clarise and hugs her "I'm so happy to see you, I think they're just about noticing he's here" he says and sighs "He doesn't listen to me, Melanie hurt him pretty badly, which she knows by now, so please don't bother her about it" he adds.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Chat sweatdropped as he landed next to Clarise. "Seriously.." he said with a sighed and waved at Melanie as he changed back to Damien.

Melanie stared at him, " He is there" she said gesturing to the Ace, who is just standing there.

Plagg floated over to Willow, "Finally... here" he said handing her gift to her. Willow blinked and stared at the gift box.

"Thanks.. dont think I deserve it though.. heh..." Willow said to him with a smile.

"Of course ya do. You may have tried to eat me and Fang and can be very vocal about stuff, but you are still a nice person" Plagg said to her patting her head. Willow stared and slowly became teary eyed. Plagg blinked, " Eh?! Did I say something wrong? I am sorry! Dont eat me!" He sais before hiding behind Damien who laughes a little.

Willow shook her head and just smiled, "Thanks Plagg... That is the nicest thing you ever said to me" she with a smile.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise sighs and walks over to her brother "What do you think you're doing here?" she asks crossing her arms as she narrows her eyes. Ace shrugs "I would continue walking, but those guys are there waiting for me" he says. Clarise looks in the direction her brother mentions and she sighs "Melanie, Damien, please keep this idiot here" she says walking to where the guys are hiding.

Snow sweatdrops "And you never say stuff like that to me" she says and adds "But we should keep Ace here, Clarise will be done in a few minutes". Fang nods "She can be very scary if she goes into her overprotective mode, as you might have noticed with the dark aura that's now nearlu visible" he says as he flies to Ace.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Melanie and Damien sweatdropped at Clarise. " Does that girl know self defense?"

"From the looks of it.. yes" Damien said as he walked over to Ace. Melanie followed after him.

Plagg looked at Snow, " wha.. I said a bunch of nice things to you when Before I gave you the gift!" He sais with a pout as he crossed her arms. Willow giggled and opened the box to see a long purple ribbon with small black spiders on it, " I did exactly know what you like s-"

" I love it" Willow said truthfully with a smile. " Thanks Plagg"
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Ace chuckles "Course she know self defense, remember who you're talking about" he says and crosses his arms "I get why Clarise is worried, but why are you here Damien?" he asks, he had nothing to say to Melanie at the moment.

Snow rolls her eyes "I never got a gift from you, or you put it somewhere I can't find it" she says, she hadn't gotten a gift from anyone besides Clarise who had given her a necklace with a small golden bell on it "Only Clarise gave me something". Fang sweatdrops "Please don't start you two, we don't need you two arguing on top of Ace ignoring Melanie, which he has been doing since a few weeks ago" he says.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien sweatdropped, " Well that's because I am your friend and I was worried when I heard you went missing several times and came back injured." He sighed, "what in the world were you thinking? This is not a healthy way to deal with a break ups" Melanie stayed silent, thinking abojt what to say if he wants to talk to her.

Plagg frowned a bit, "I left it in Clarise's bag about a week about. I thought you got it..." he said with a sigh before floating over to Damien since he had nothing else to say to Snow. Willow frowned a bit at what happened.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"I didn't" Snow mumbles looking down "I'll ask Clarise, but she would have mentioned a present" she say her ears drooping "And she has several bags, I can search all of them if I have to"

Ace sighs "And why is she here?" he asks obviously referring too Melanie. Clarise walks back dusting of her clothes and she winces slightly "They learned their lesson, one hit my shoulder though, so it hurts there a little" she says and Ace raises an eyebrow "Your ankle" he says and sighs "Damien are your parents busy?" he asks. Clarise walks to Melanie and whispers "Come on, say or do something".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Willow looked at Snow, " I can help you if you want.." She said to the leopard before looked at Melanie, who seemed to be trying to force herself to say something.

Damien sweatdropped, " Why dont you let answerd that and they are always busy..." he said with a sigh and blinked. " Ill take her to the doctor" he said quickly picking Clarise up Bridal style and running off. Plagh blinked and ran after him.

Melanie blinked as she watched Damien leave as Willow flew over, " Well that just happened.." she mumbled to herself before looking at Ace, "......I was worried when I heard you went missing... and I wanted to talk to you about 2 weeks ago.." she said to him.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise sighs "What are you gonna tell them? That I beat up some guys" she asks, Snow hides in the pocket of her jacket and giggles "You two really are a good couple" she says.

Ace shrugs "What's there to talk about, I'll only talk once you've been home" he says and walks of, Fang sweatdrops and flies after him after saying "You have a late valentines present".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien sweatdropped, " Ill figure something out" he said to Clarise wirh a reassuring smile. " They dont always ask questions so no worried" he added with a smile. Plagg snickered a bit as went into Clairise's bag to hide.
----
Melanie sweatdropped and grabbed Ace with her good arm before dragging him to her house. " Ok, we'll talk at my house then...." she responded as she walked without saying anything else.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Damien sweatdropped, " Ill figure something out" he said to Clarise wirh a reassuring smile. " They dont always ask questions so no worried" he added with a smile. Plagg snickered a bit as went into Clairise's bag to hide.
----
Melanie sweatdropped and grabbed Ace with her good arm before dragging him to her house. " Ok, we'll talk at my house then...." she responded as she walked without saying anything else.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Our kwami's are having fun though, seriously, Snow keeps saying I need to make more time free" Clarise says with a sigh "But between patrol, homework and modeling work I barely have free time" she says. Snow looks at Plagg "Things turned out different for once, remember the last time, the girl disappeared, I traced her location though" she says and sighs "But I'm glad it was Damien that turned out to be Chat Noir"

Ace raises an eyebrow "I have stuff to do at home" he says "Designing and making clothes for fashion shows and what not and dad's been bothering us about trowing a party, so I don't have time to go to your house"

(how can Halloween be close if it has just been Valentines day?)

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Plagg smiled, " Me too" he said to the leopard. " Oh and do you need help looking for your present?" He asked her.

Damien smiled, " I understand... I am glad to slep some time with you. Maybe I can come with you while you are working on a fashion runway. I always wanted to know the backstage process and such."
---
"And i have to write a song for my little sister upcoming birthday, plan her birthday, draw a design for the cake, figure out decorations and probably deal with my parents. So both of us are busy." She sais as she kept dragging him to her house. "Plus you would be hime right now if tou were actually that busy..." she sais wirh a sigh.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"No need, I'll probably find it someday" Snow says and she sighs "She's still not sure if she should continue fighting as Winter, the fact she became akumatized really hit her hard". Clarise smiles "Doubt they let you in though, they're really strict" she says and thinks for a while "I can of course ask my dad for help, they tend to listen to him more then they listen to me" she says.

Ace rolls his eyes "I was just wandering around to think, it's not easy to instantly think of something when they tell you you have to make clothes for the most famous fashion show of the year" he says and adds "And the fact that they're expecting quite a lot since my mother is a famous fashion designer.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"But I really want you to see it as soon as possible..." Plagg said to her with a sigh.

Damien smiled, " You dont have to if it is too much trouble though " he said to her as he held her closely as he walked. He looked in the distant and saw his parents clinic.
--
Melanie sighed, "Ace.... You lied to you friends about going to gymnastics and you been going missing and coming back injured... Do you seriously expect me to believe that you were walking around for ideas?" She asked him as she looked at him.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Well dad might be one step ahead already, it's for mom's spring collection and well... we are kinda running out of male models lately, so if I think what he's thinking then he'll ask you to be a part of the fashion show" Clarise says with a sweatdrop "He's like that". Snow sighs "Fine, you can help me look" she says and adds "But first we have to make sure that Clarise doesn't have a serious injury with her ankle".

Ace narrows her eyes "What did they tell you?" he asks looking at her, he wondered how much his friends told Melanie and how much Clarise told Damien, but he kinda understood since they were all worried.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien sweatdropped, " How can you run out of male models? And I dont know anything about being a model..." he asked as he walked into the clinic.

His mother looked up and blinked, " What happened?" She asked as she walked over to Damien and Clarise.

" Some ran into her hitting her shoulder. The fall also hurt her ankle" Damien said to his mother.

The lady stared at her son for a few seconds, " Take her to one of the rooms" she responded softly with a sigh.

Damien nodded and took her to the teatment room, " hm... I dont think she bought it"

"Ya think?" Plagg said shaking his head a bit.
---
Melanie looked at him, " Just what happened durin the two weeks I wasnt at school..." she answered.

(( hmm... the Halloween thing. They could be planning way ahead of time))
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Who hurts their shoulder this bad from that?" Clarise asks and she shrugs "Don't know to be honest, but I think most models are also acting on the side" she says and adds "And it's not that hard". Snow sighs "You should've said she hit the roof door at school and fell down the stairs" she says and giggles "That sometimes happens to her if she's very tired, but without the falling of the stairs pary"

Ace sighs "Which is what exactly? They tend to make things seem worse then it actually is" he says, Fang rolls his eyes "No need for that to be honest" he mumbles.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien sweatdropped and looked at Clarise, " You hit the rooftop door and fall down the stair backwards?.." he asked the girl.

Plagg laughed at what he heard, " That is hilarious!"
---
"You make excuses to skip practice, you distanced yourself from everyone in the class and you disappear several days at a time and come back with injuries... and this all happened after I said I wanted space..." Melanie answered with a soft sigh.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise blushes bright red "That only happened once, I was tired and someone opened the door so it hit my shoulder and I fell down" she says. Snow nods "But she rarely does those things anymore"

Ace rolls his eyes, but Fang says "Melanie, the band members explained it already, don't make things worse before you even tried fixing this, you two didn't talk enough and so on, he wouldn't have been this hurt if it was just that". Ace pulls his arm free "We'll talk tomorrow" he says and adds "I don't feel like going to your house and apparently you didn't listen to the band members", he starts heading home so Fang facepalms "Good job Melanie, you made his mood worse, he'll come around, just come by tomorrow, I doubt he'll go to school, also is was because he thought you didn't want to be his friend or wanted his help to get a more social life, not because you said you wanted space, there's a difference between that"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien chuckled a little and kissed her forehead as he set her down on the chair as her mother walked into the room with some bandages and ointment. " Now lets see that bruise and ankle"
---
"Fang she didnt say it was because of that. She said it was after that... there is a difference" Willow said to the wolf kwami as Melanie just turned around and walked away. " Ace and you need to learn to listen to her words..." she added as she followed after Melanie, who ran off home.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise sighs and she takes of her jacket "Still not funny" she mumbles looking at Damien, she just hoped she was allowed to walk, she could live with a bruised shoulder. Snow giggles quietly and she plops her head out of the bag and she looks at Damien and then at Clarise, she was happy that everything ended well for Clarise.

"Just tell her to come by tomorrow" Fang says "Give him time" he adds before flying after Ace. He catches up and sits on his shoulder "So... What is wrong?" he asks and Ace sighs "Don't wanna talk about it Fang, can you drop it?

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien smiled as his mother treated Clarise's bruise, which was taken care of quickly before looking at her ankle. "Hmm... this seems new.. when did this happen?..." his mother asked the two.
----
Melanie really wanted to punch something right now. Willow got into the girl's bag as she ran back to her house without stopping. She caught her breath as she stopped in front of the house for a moment. She entered it before running off to her room without saying anything to her butler. She closed her door and locked it as she slid down and sighed. Willow floated over to her, "Melanie?..."

"Do you ever feel like you laughing at your pain?..." Melanie asked as she closed her eyes as she looked at the ceiling. "I want to laugh... so badly rigt now..."

"Calm down...Please..." Willow said to her as she hugged the girl. Melanie sighed and said nothing.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise rubs the back of her head "About an hour ago, but we were in a busy area, so it took a while before we got here" she says. Snow giggles and whispers to Plagg "Wonder who's more believable".

"Come on Ace, did you really have to leave like that?" Fang asks as they arriveve home "Yep" Ace says walking to his room, once there he lays on his bed and takes his sketch book "You haven't eaten anything at all" Fang says and Ace says "Not hungry now let me think". Fang sits on the pillow and sighs, Melanie really needed to come tomorrow or Ace's behavior would only get worse and as if on cue there's an explosion at the clinic where Damien and Clarise are "Don't even start, I'm not going" Ace says.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back