• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Miraculous Ladybug RP (Flame and Ever)

Damien and Plagg blinked at the explosion, " What the heck was that?" His mother said as she got up and goes to open the door. " Stay here" she said as she left thr room to check.
----
Melanie pulled her knees to her chest and sighed, " You didn't say anything wrong..." Willow said to her.

"But he got mad..." Melanie said sighing.

"He miss heard you..." Willow said.

"I am going to make things worse Willow..." Melanie responded.

"You wont Melanie... Please dont think that. You are trying to fix this..." Willow said to her.

"I am surprised I am not akumatized yet..." Melanie said with a chuckle.

"Melanie.. Calm down. You are scaring me..." Willow said scared she is actually gonna get akumatized.

Melanie looked at Willow before closing her eyes and took a deep breath. "Sorry...."
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"I would go, but..." Clarise trails of looking at her ankle. In another room another doctor got akumatized thanks to one of his patients. Snow looks at Damien "You"re on your own until Ladybug gets here, sorry, but you should call Widow and Ladybug".

Ace lays on his back as Fang says "Clarise is there" "She has Damien, she'll be fine" Ace says "Besides, I"m only in the way", Fang flies over and bites Ace his hand "If you don't get out there I'll leave!" he says, but he earns a shrug, so the kwami leaves using an open window.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien nodded, " Plagg, claws out!" He said as Plagg swirled and entered the ring changing Damien to Chat just before his mother came running in.

Damien's mother blinked, " Where is Damien? I told him to stay. We needto leave now" she said as she walked over to them quickly.
---
"How about you try dancing? Do the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" Willow suggested knowing that dancing will help calm the girl down.

Melanie smiled a bit as she stood up, " I forgot that" she said, she couldnt believe she forgot that she could dance her problems aways.

"Me too. It's been two weeks of stress let loose a bit" Willow said as she sat on the girl's shoulder. Melanie smiled softly as she walked into her walk in closet to dance.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise looks at Chat "Damien left to help some people out and Chat here was just about to go and fight, since Damiwn requested that I wouldn't be left alone" she says. Snow had hidden in the bag again and sighs, glad Clarise made a pretty good excuse in such a short time.

Fang arrives at Melanie's room crying and he knocks on thw window, he couldn't believe how Ace was acting, he had already put the rest of the team in more danger thanks to not showing up, now Clarise couldn't fight and he still wouldn't leave his room.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Chat sweatdropped, " And there you have it" he said with a bow before running off. He called Ladybug and Widow as he ran after the villian.
---
Mireille stretched as she finished up a comercial shoot, " tired..." she said with a soft sigh.

"You should treat yourself for working hard" Tikki said to the girl.

Mirelle smiled, " I guess..." she sais softly before she heard her earing ring. She blinked and ducked into a nearby alley and transformed to Ladybug. She answred her called, " What happened?"
---
Melanie was about to dance m, but blinked when her belt started to go off. She sighed and looked at Willow, " Well... on the bright aide you can vent out another way?..." Willow said.

Melanie giggled a little at the spider as she petted her head, " Ready?"

"Yep!" Willow said before Melanie transformed and took out her whip as she walked out of her closet as two screen popped up showing Chat and Ladybug.

"What happened?" Widow asked.

"Villian appear at Sunny side Clinic!" Chat explained. "Its a doctor! Hurry before someone loses a kidney!"

Ladybug and Widow sweatdropped, " On it" the two said before cutting the call.

Widow walked out of the closet and blinked when she saw Fang crying. She quickled went over and opened the window, " What happened?" She asked the kwami worriedly.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise puts her jacket back on and gets up "Well, no point sitting around here" she says and grabs her bag, she hoped that Fang somehow managed to get Ace to help out, but those chances were small"

"Ace isn't going to do anything, he doesn't want to help, it's like last week all over, he won't leave his room for anything other then to eat" Fang says hugging Widow "Even though Clarise can't fight and is is more danger then if she would be able to fight, especially with her injured ankle" he adds "I don't know what to do to help him anymore, I'm suppose to protect him and guide him, but I'm clueless on how to do that right now"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien's mother looked at Clairise, " You shouldnt be putting any pressure in the ankle. And where are you going? It's safer to stay here."
---
Meanwhile, Chat is following after the villian. (( what is the Villian's powers?))
---
Widow gave the kwami a hug, " Hey, calm down. Let me deal with the villian and then we'll figure this out together. Ok?" She said to the small wolf.
--
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise sweatdrops "Yeah, the clinic is being destroyed and you think it's save inside the building" she says and winces slightly "Besides, we have no idea what this villain can do, so it's saver to go outside"

Fang nods "Okay" he says and adds "But you shouldn't have expected him to be all friendly after what happened to him, it's not like him to put his own sister in so much danger, normally he'd be up and there in a few minutes"

(putting people to sleep and turning them into minions?)

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

The mother sighed a little as she helped her walk, " You have a point there" she said as she helped her out of the room. She hoped her husband was ok, Damien would be upset if anyone close to him got hurt.
---
Widow sighed as she left her room, " I know, but I thought he would at least control his temper..." she sais as she headed toward the clinic. " That's what I would have doen if I was him..." she added as she stsrted running.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise sighs and she looks the way Chat had run of too, she hoped he was fine "Wish we could somehow help out" she mumbles.

Fang shakes his head "He's been like this to everyone besides the band members and his family" he says and sighs "This is normal behavior"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

(( why have the doctor have a similar power to Law from One piece? Like he can rearrange people's body parts?))
---
Widow sweatdropped, "that.. is normal?" She asked him with a sigh. "Of course it is..." Before mumbling to herself, " And guys say girls are complicated"
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"It is since he changed completely" Fang says and he sighs "After he stopped talking about you, he went back to ignoring you, stopping the band members if they mentioned you, you really hurt him, sometimes he even locks out Clarise, you should see it at home"

(no just put them to sleep and turning them into minions)

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

(( aww.. meeer fine...))
---
Chat looking around the villian since he lost him from the horde of minion that tried to capture him. The Villian was behind and threw a syrine at him, which failed to hit thanks to Ladybug who pulled Chat out of the way in time. Chat blinked and looked at Ladybug, who sighed in relief, " Your getting better at handling that"

" Well it is thanks to you and Winter for being my mentors" Ladybug said with a smiled.
----
Widow sighed, " I didnt mean to hurt him... He was just being so pushy and didn't give me space when I wanted it. It didn't seem like he was listening to me when I tried to explain that I take responsibility for what happened in the bug incident, but I dont regret trying to be nice to Ames.Then the same thing happened again when I was writing the script. I didn't assign people roles to avoid working with them, I just needed an idea of who is doing what, so the speaking roled are more natural to them and goes with their personality. I know everyone's personality in class, I didnt just sit there and ignore them up until now. I even said he could change their roles later, and he still snapped." She sighed again as she looked over to see the villian in the distance. " Then when the injury on my arm got worse and I literally couldn't do anything, I started to get depressed... I didnt want to snap at Ace and say something I was going to regret, so I said calm that I needed space. It didnt mean that I wanted to stop being his friend, I just need sometime alone. I talk to his band members and I get why he was being so pushy and also that I misunderstood that he just wanted me to talk with the class. I thought he wanted me to be friends with them" she said as she took out her whip and Got on the rooftop. She saw that Ladybug and Chat were surrounded by the doctor's minions and wrapped her whip around the two and pulled them to the rooftop she was on.

"Wow!" The two sais as the crash landed behind Widow.

Widow sweatdropped, " Heh.. Sorry"

"No, problem. It was better than being a minion" Chat said as he help Ladybug up.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Fang sighs "Blame that part on Clarise" he says and sighs "And yeah you misunderstood, no surprise there to be honest, he kept saying everything was fine, but everyone could see that wasn't the case, Clarise was late a few times because she had to drag him to school, luckily the band members helped her out after a while" he says and looks at Ladybug and Chat "Sorry, no Jackal to help you out, again"

Clarise's eyes widen seeing the amount of minions and she scans the rooftops for the rest, she had to help them out, but how was she going to do that without causing Damien's mother to become suspicious? Probably not. Snow lightly tugs on Clarise her sleeve and points to an alley "We can hide there" Clarise says.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98
(that would be too cruel, even for Hawk Moth, and quite disturbing to be honest)

Ladybug blinked and looked at Fang, " You're a kwami!" She squeaked and gently poked Fang. " You must be Fang right?" She asked in awe. Widow sweatdropped and Chat gently pulled Ladybug away. Ladybug blinked and blushed in embarrassment, " Sorry..."

Chat laughed a little, "No problem"

Widow even smiled slightly at the girl, " But what is going on with Jackal?..." Ladybug asked a bit worried about him.

"It's nothing you should worry about... let's just deal with Doctor maniac there" she said before Ladybug's ankle suddenly got grabbed. She squeaked when she got pulled to the ground. Chat grabbed her and
Widow looked to see the minions made a human ladder to get on the rooftop. She grabbed her whip wrapped it around the wrist of the minion that grabbed Ladybug and pulled. It cause the ladder to collapse and make the minion let go of Ladybug.

Chat pulled her up and sighed in relief, "The minions are smarter" He said to Widow who ducked out of the way from a syringe.
---
Damien's mom nodded as she helped Clarise get to the alley way to hide. She softly sighed wondering what happened that caused the doctor to get akumatized.
--
((Haha.. yeah. It would be a bit disturbing))
--
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise sighs "I thought all the doctors at your clinic were patience, guess not" she says, she really wished the others would manage without her.

Fang hides behind Widow and says "Something between Widow and Jackal", the new Ladybug was weird, especially since he was used to Marinette, who probably was the complete opposit "Good to see Winter and Chat trained you well in two weeks time"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"What makes you think it was his lack of patience?" Damien's mother asked as she watched the clinic closely for anyon that may need help escaping.
--
Ladybug sweatdropped, " Well I hope you teo make up soon and thanks Fang. I think I can do better though" she said with a smile before seeing the Doctor runnig off towards the best hospital in Paris.

"After him! We need to cut him off! And dont even think about it" Widow said to Chat who was about to make a pun as she started running after the doctor.
--
@Flame Demon

"Not that, maybe the patient was a bit too much" Clarise says and she sighs, she really wished she could help out, but not with Damien's mother close by "We need an escape plan" Snow whispers and, their only hope was if someone ran out needing help. She takes out her phone and calls Damien, or in this case Chat, she would need his help with her escape plan "I'm just going to call Damien to see if he's alright" she says.

Fang flies after then "But what about Winter? Don't you need her help too?" he asks and looks at Chat "Where is she anyway?"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"Her ankle is hurt. I dont think she should be running on that" Widow said to Fang as she ran.

Chat felt his weapon ring and answered it, " Hello?" He asked wondering who it was.

Ladybug used her yoyo and wrapped it around the Doctor's legs making him crash to the ground. " Got him!" She said to Widow and Chat.

"Great!" Chat said before ducking out of the way from a purple syringe. He looked and saw that is was very strong eroding acid. "Heh.. we may have just pissed him off" he said before seeing several floating syringes.

"Deja vu" Widow mumbled before mumbling, "Spider trap" as the syringes were shot at them. She shot her spider arrow at them, which turned into a spider net that caught all the syringes and became a white ball. She then looked at Ladybug, "pul him in.." she said as the red head start to pull the villian in.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Yo" Clarise sighs and she sweatdrops "Where are you? We didn't see you leave the clinic" she says, hoping he'd pick up on the fact she needed to lose his mother, she wasn't going to sit back and do nothing.

Fang sweatdrops "Winter is stubborn, you should know that by now" he says and adds "Besides, you only have 5 minutes left before you transform back, so we need all the help we can get"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"Oh, I am fine.. everything is fine. Dont worry ok?" Chat said to Clarise.

Widow noticed Villian about to make more syringe. "Chat I need the stick" she said as she took his stick and used her bow to shot it at the villian's head knocking him out cold. "And done" she sais before tunning off before she ended up transforming. Chat ran over to the villian and destroyed his stethoscope. Ladybug then caught the akuma that escaped from, purifying it and returning everythong back to normal. Widow landed in an alleyway right as she changed.

Willow popped out and landed on her head with a yawn, " That ended well.." she said.

"Yep" Melanie said as she sat down with a sigh. "Fang do you thinknI should cut my hair?"

"Say no!" Willow said to Fang.

"Hey, it's his opinion" Melanie said.

"Yeah, but I like you hair long" Willow reaponded with a pout.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise sighs "Just come back kay? I think someone's worried about you" she says, plus she needed his help getting home since she wasn't allowed to walk.

Fang sweatdrops "You shouldn't, everyone likes your hair long" he says and adds "But before you visit Ace you really should head home, Ace made you a valentines present but didn't get to give it, so he dropped it of after school today"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Chat picked up his stick and nodded, " i will dont worry" he said wirh a smiled and looked at Ladybug, "Good job"

Ladybug smiled, " Thanks, see ya later then" she said as she ran off back to her home. Chat landed in an alleyway and changed back before running off to where his mother and girlfriend are.

His mother was was looking around for her son, "Are tou sure he is fine?.." she asked Clarise.
---
"See!" Willow said with a giggled

"Fine fine Ill keep it long" Melanie said before looking at Fang and nodding. " Ill do that then" she said as she got up and started heading home. " and who is everyone?" Melanie asked with a raised eyebrow.
--
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"I'm sure, he can take care of himself" Clarise says, at least she hoped he could, but then again he's Chat Noir "We should start heading back to the clinic, let me guess, I'm not allowed to use my leg for how long?" she asks.

Fang sighs "Ace, Clarise, who is even slightly jealous of your hair, then the kwami's and the band members, you teally don't pay attention do you?"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

The mother sighed as she helped Clarise back to the Clinic, " A week. You are lucky it wasnt that badly injured" she said as sheset her down on a chair once they got to an examinig room.
----
Melanie sweatdropped, " I didnt notice..." she said softly a bit surprised by it.

"You're hair is really pretty. I dont think anyone have hair as black and silky as yours, Melanie" Willow said with a smile. "Now, you see why you can cut your hair?"

Melanie smiled a bit, " Fine, you win"

"Yay!"
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back