• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Miraculous Ladybug RP (Flame and Ever)

Damien slowly nodded to Clarise, "Sure" he said to the girl as he picked her up bridal style and started to head to the kitchen.
---
Willow sweatdropped again, "I agree with you, but that place gave her a bad headache the next day..." she said as she thought for a moment, "Which is because she is not use to that kind of environment... " she said as she helped him out, but isnt this too sudden? We should at least give them a call..."

Melanie was doing her school work and heard movement behind her, she turn to see the kwami packing her clothes, "why are you acking my clothes?...." she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You are taking Nina and live with Clarise and Ace for a month" Willow answered as she contonued to help Fang.

"Do I get the say in this?..."

"No, not really." Willo replied earning a sigh from Melanie. "And Clarise will probably drag you out of your at the house if you stay cooped up in there for too long..."

"That house is too lively for my taste.." Melanie said remembering the heasache she got from her first visit.

"That's because you're not use to it... Plus you've been wanting to give Sebastian a break right? This is a great opportunity..." Willow added.

Melanie sweatdroppes at the spider, "True.."
--
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise sighs "I really wish this was easier, but Ace is so stubborn sometimes" she says and adds "And he has enough inspiration, his entire wall is full of designs"

"And it might do you some good Melanie, to get out of here for a while" Fang says and he adds "Yep she would drag you out, which she probably did with Ace a few minutes ago". He looks at Willow and asks "So how much clothes does a person need?", he then turns to Melanie "And you should go inform your sister of the sudden sleepover", he thinks for a while and says "And no not really, besides, what do you think Ace would say if he heard right now, in his bad mood?"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

" can you tel me about the contest you made him join?" Damien asked the girl curiously as he carried her too the kitchen.
---
"Yeah, but wouldn't just randomly showing up seem weird?" Melanie asked.

"You can say Clarise invited you to a sleepover for a month" Willow said before she looked at Fang, "I dont know... she doesnt really go shopping often" she said with a sighed. "And she has never been to a sleepover either so.." she looked at Melanie.

Melanie sweardropped, "I'll do the packing in a bit" She said as she got to her feet and walked off to tell her little sister and butler about the sudden sleepover.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"It's a contest for expert designers, winner gets a huge prize and will instantly advance to the last rank, which mom won two years in a row, there are 5 rounds and you start with 10 people, finally ending up with two" Clarise says and she adds "Only difference now between the previous ranks is that he has to bring along a model, since he's been designing clothes for me since I was 5 he more or less told to come along whether I wanted it or not. Mom and dad are an unstoppable pair though, but mom will be a judge this rank and she is strict"

Fang sweatdrops "Does she even have enough clothes for a month then? And don't tell that to Clarise" he says and adds "She's instantly drag her along next week to go shopping". Now he really thought Melanie needed to go out more.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"Heh.. that is cool. Your parents are really cool" he said with a chuckle as they arrived at the kitchen. "So are you gonna be his model or are you expecting him to pick someone else?" He asked as he set her down on a chair. "And what is there to snack on?"
---
"I think Clarise will figure that out on her own..." Willow said as she looked at Melanie's clothes. "And she looks like she has enough." She added with a sigh as she sat down on one of the bags. "Her little sister probably has more than enough l, since she always put her first before herself." She said to Fang.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise shrugs "Check that huge cabinet, I think mom made all kinds of stuff" she says and sweatdrops "And I would help him, but the first round is in 6 days, it's the round where they pick 9 other contestants, since Ace already earned himself a spot by winning the previous one, but he has to be there, so he can force me to come along, but the points he gets depends on both the model and designer, so that makes 6 rounds in total, I don't want to be the reason he lost, people are known to pick the more experoenced models to increase their wining chance" she explains and looks down "I'm still a rookie compared to those"

"But why? And don't say 'it's her little sister', I heard that excuae enough for the next 5 generations of heroes already and it doesn't count as a reason at all" Fang says and he takes a weird looking sweater with spidera on it "She hs an obsession with spiders" he says putting the sweater back before grabbing the plushy of Jackal that lays somewhere abandoned "Does she even know she has this?" he asks looking at it.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien opened the huge cabinet as Clarise spoke. He sweatdropped at the several hundred snacks lined up along the cabinet shelf. He didnt know what to pick, but saw the jar of cookies and took that off the shelf before walking over to the girl and giving her a hug. " You are a great model. Dont you dare think otherwise and you wont cause Ace to lose.." he said to her.
---
Willow sighed, "she doesnt want Nina to have the same childhood as her. When Melanie was younger, her parents were never home... pretty much like now. It makes me mad when I think about it." She said in annoyance with another sigh. " She was also the one that helped Melanie get out of her depression that was cause by some bullies during middle school." She thought for a moment, "She said it was like she appeared and everything didn't seem that bad anymore..."

"It was 'She appeared and everything seemed more brighter and happier" Melanie said as she entered her room and started packing her clothes.

Willow blinked and looked at her, "How much did you hear?"

"Enough"

"Haha..sorry" Willow said looking down.

"Its fine.." Melanie sais as she patted her head with a
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"It's true though" Clarise says and she sighs "But it's my brother's choice if he wants me to go with him, but I've seen the models that they choose Damien, I'm nothing compared to those" she says hugging back.

Fang sweatdrops "Okay new plan" he says and grabs another bag "You're moving there, you can't go without parents Melanie, and people who are never home can't be called that" he says putting the Jackal plushy in the bag he just grabbed.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"Every model is unique and has their own special qualities. You have your own special qualities... " he said to her even though he knows nothing about the model industry.
---
Melanie and Willow blinked, "You cant decide for me Fang" Melanie said with a sigh.

"But it is a good idea.." Willow said.

"I am not leaving my butler or this house... My parents are coming by in a fee month and I dont want things to spiral out of control. Plus I cant just randomly move into someone's house because some said so..."
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise sighs "Says the one with no knowledge what-so-ever" she says and sighs "But I guess you're right about that, what's my special quality?" she asks looking at him.

"Noted, your butler comes along then" Fang says flying over to the girl and he crosses his arms "Parents aren't parents when they're never at home and don't even keep contact with you at all, plus, it might do you some good once you learn how to handle the liveliness of Clarise and Ace their home. Answer me this, do you consider your parents to be your parents and do you consider this your home?" he asks.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien held her closely and hummed a bit, "hmm... well, what do you have that other models dont?" He asked her since she has been in the industry for a very long time.
---
Melanie softly sighed and shook her head, "...They are more like strangers..." She said quietly as she looked at her clothes for a second before putting them in her bag. "Heh... you know...now that I think about it. I think I was jealous of Clarise and Ace once..." she said to Fang as she finished packing her clothes and got up. She walked over to her desk to grab her notebooks. " Their parents are extremely busy.. but they have time to spend time with their kids..." she said as she grabbed her grabbed her notebooks and put them in her bag. "But that soon faded when started to keep myself busy" she shrugged. "I dont think it's healthy, but it worked..."

"You never told me that..." Willow said to Melanie.

"It was a long time ago before I met you Willow" Melanie replied to her.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise shrugs "Don't know" she says and sighs "By the way, do you wanna stay for dinner?" she asks changing the subject to something else "You might want to agree before mom and dad decide for you though"

Fang smiles "So there's no problem if you start living with them" he says and adds "And I'm sure Clarise will take you shopping sometimes soon, now you should tell your sister and butler you're moving there, so they can prepare too"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien sweatdropped and nodded, " Sure, Ill stay for dinner" he said with a smile as he kissed her cheek and smiled.
---
Melanie sweatdropped, "Alright then.." she said as she walked off to tell her little sister and Sebastian.

Willow looked at Fang, " Are you sure we shouldn't at least call Marriennte or Clarise and tell her about it? Melanie will freeze and panick if there is not a sensible explanation to this..."
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"So... I see you picked the cookies" Clarise says and she sighs "Let's go to my room, I still have some homework to finish" she says.

Fang sighs "Sure let's call Marinette, but how?" he asks "Melanie doesn't have her number, she has Clarise her number though" he says and sighs "Guess we'll call Clarise then, lock the door so Melanie can't come in"

Damien nodded as he picked up the girl bridal style, before setting the cookie on her lap and walking off to the Clairse's room.
---
Willow nodded as she flew over and locked the door. She then went over to Melanie's phone whoch was passowrd protected. She entered the password and scrolled through her contacts, "Ya, know I find these devices very weird..." she said as she found Clarise's number and pressed it.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise sighs as her ohone goed of and she takes it from her pocket "Why would she call me?" she mumbles and picks up, putting the phone on speaker "What is it?" she asks

"Pretty useful though" Fang says and he grins "Hey Clarise, I'm at Melanie's house and Willow and I first thought it'd be good to let her sleep over thete, but Melanie needs some parents figures, so she's going to live with you, Ace, Adrien and Marinette, you're going to need 3 extra rooms".

Clarise facepalms "I'll notify my parents and have some rooms ready, why on Earth are you there anyway?" she asks and sweatdrops "Know what, nevermind, I think I kmow. I'll have someone pick them up as soon as I'm in my room, can't walk remember?".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Willow sweatdropped, " Well that was easy..." she said to Fang as she went back to packing Melanie's clothes. " Why did you make me lock the door?" She asked asked him before heard the doornob turn. Willow sweatdropped as she flew over and unlocked the door for Melanie.
--
Damien looked at Clarisse, " What happened?" He asked Clarisse sound a bit worried as she munched on a cookie.
---
"Mireille...Mireille....Mireille!" Tikki called stopping the red head from almost running into a lamppost.

"What is it Tikki?" Mirelle asked as she looked up from her script and glanced at the Kwami.

"Look where you are" Tikki said. The red head tilted her head and looked around.

She blinked a bit, "how the.." She was not where near her house, instead she was near the largest mansion in Paris.

"You were so absorbed in your script that you walked off in the wrong direction and wondered here" Tikki explained. " I tried getting your attention for the past 10 minutes, but it didnt work until now"

"Right.... sorry Tikki" Mirelle said with a sigh.

"You should head home. You are tired" Tikki said as Mirelle closed her script and nodded.

"Yeah.. your right...but..." Mirelle sais as she looked around. " I've never been down this street. So i am not sure how to get home from here..."
----
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise sighs "Seems Melanie and her sister and butler are going to live here" she says and adds "We're at my room by the way", she mentions to the door and a maid leave "I just finished cleaning your room" she saya and bows "Tell my parents Melanie is coming to live here and make three rooms ready, one in the servants hallway and the others two on the other hallway" Clarise says, the maid nods and leaves, leaving the door open for the two.

Fang sweatdrops "What do you think her reaction would have been if she figured out we didn't call first?" he whispers as he continues packing clothes and he sweatdrops at all the clothes the girl has "Melanie, Clarise will send someone to pick you and the others up" he says.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Daimien looked a bit concerned as he laid Clarise down on the bed, " Did some happened at her house?" He asked wonderinf why the girl is coming to live with Clarise and her family.
---
"I thought that was obvious that you didnt ask" Willow said with a sweatdrop as she opened the door.

"Why did you guys lock the door?" Melanie asked as she walk over to finish packing.

"We told Clarise about you moving there" Willow said.

Melanie sweatdropped, "what was her reaction?"

"Normal" Willow answered.

Melanie then nodded to Fang, " Guess Ill go tell Sebastion then" Melanie sighed as she walked off again.

"Well she is nervous" Willow sais as she grabbed Melanie's school bag and put her notebooks and laptop in there.
---
Mireille sighed as she looked around, "um... i know someone that can help you" Tikki said.

Mireille looked at her, " Really?"

Tikki nodded, " Yep. Go that way" she said pointing with her tiny arms. Mireille sweatdropped and followed the directions of the Kwami.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"I'll ask Fang later" Clarise says and she puts the cookie jar on a table before grabbing her homework "Why do we get so much biology homework? Does she hate us or something?" she asks staring at her book.

Fang chuckles "Who wouldn't be?" he asks and adds "She is moving to the biggest mansion in Paris", he looks at Willow and asks "Anything else she needs? I think we got all her clothes and stuff, let's just hope Ace won't find out before she settles in"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien smiled as he sat down next Clarise, " its not that bad..." he said as he looked through the homework. " Do you need help with it? Science is my strongest subject after all"
---
"I just hope she does have a headache on the first day. When she first visited, she came back and collapsed on her bed and asked me, ' Why is that place so noisy and how can so many people live in one?' " she said as she looked over everything. "Laptop, notebooks and clothes..." she hummed, " yeah that is all..." she stopped and flew over to her to her desk and picked her planner. She put it in with her other notebook and hummed. "And done"
---
Mireille gollowed Tikki's directions not really paying attention to where she was heading, since she trusted the little Kwami. "There thats the house"Tikki said happily.

Mireille tilted her head and ran the doorbell. She looked arouns as she waited and blinked, " Tikki..."

"Yes?"

"This is Clarise and Ace's house!" Mirelle said.

"You are just hear for directions"

"But they hate me especially Ace!" Mireille explained.

" they dont hate you. Clarise accepted you macaroons as an apology and I dont think Marrienete and Adrian will be angry at you since you changed" Tikki explained.

"But s-" the door started to open and Tikki hid in Mireille's hair.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Biology, not science, already finished that at school" Clarise says with a groan "And four pages homework, how can you say it's not bad?" she asks.

Fang nods and sighs "She should leave a note though, for when her parents come back and think everyone got kidnapped" he says and yawns "Too tired..." he says "It takes a lot of energy to try to get Ace to do something lately".

Marinette sighs "Just make sure they're here in time for dinner" she says to one of the drivers who nods before leaving, Marinette then spots Mireille and asks "You're a long way from home aren't you?", she hadn't seen the girl before in the neighborhood "Let me guess, you're lost" she says with a sweatdrop.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"Biology is a branch in science ya know" he said to Clarise as he looked at the homework. " And probably because it doesnt seem that hard to me" he replied to the girl.
---
"I can imagine... Even Melanie isnt that bad when she is depressed. She actually forces herself to do stuff" Willow said with a sigh. Melanie came walking into the room and blinked, " We finished packing fir yeah" Willow said happily with a smile.

"Thanks.." Melanie said soft as she sat down and sighed.

"You are too nervous. Relax" Willow said to her.

Melanie sighed, "Trying..."
---
Mireille slowly nodded, " I-I was uh.. r-reading and I-I was lnt watching w-where I was g-going and I-I ended up..here..." She stuttered as she looked at the ground.

Tikki peaked out of her hair and her face lit up, " Marinette!" Tikki said happily and hugged the girl.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise sweatdrops "Must have dozed of in class, I don't remember hearing about this at all" she says dropping her book on the ground "I hate homework..." she says. Snow flies up to her and says "Clarise if you don't get a perfect score on your next test you'll be taken from all your modeling work remember, so do your homework", she looks around and sighs "I'll just go and find my missing present, Damien please make sure she actually finishes her biology" she says before flying of to check each bag Clarise has.

"Marinette and Adrien are gonna treat you and Nina like you have been living there forever" Fang says and he adds "But with a designers contest coming up they will be busy, well Marinette and Ace, Clarise has to keep her grades from slipping so she doesn't do much modeling at the moment"

Marinette sweatdrops and blinks in surprise seeing Tikki "Hey Tikki, you can go and raid the kitchen, there should be some cookies left" she says and adds "I'm going to grab a map for Mireille, but don't left anyone see you"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien picked up the textbook and sat down next to her, " Come on. Snow is right and I am here to help you. So come on let's get started." He said as he opened the textbook to the right page for the homework.
---
"I dont know Fang... what if it doesnt turn out how you think it will?" Melanie asked a little worried about this. She sighed a bit to herself as she look at the ceiling.

" Melanie it will be fine... you are worrying to much..." Willow said to her. "You're a smart and kind girl. You'll be fine, so dont burn yourself out or you'll have a bigger headache tomorrow"
---
Mireille froze when Tikki came and blinked in surprise when Marienette didnt freak out, " wait.. does that mean..."

"Yep! Marienette was Ladybug" Tikki said with a smile. "Ill go get some cookies" she swid before flying off leaving a frozen and very quietly Mireille with Marienette.

"Um...I'll wait here for that map..." Mireille said quietly.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back