• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Miraculous Ladybug RP (Flame and Ever)

"Fine fine" Clarise says and she sighs grabbing her other book as well "And I would get perfect scores if villains didn't keep interrupting us with our daily lives" she says resting her head on Damien's shoulder.

Fang hits Melanie on her head "You've been there once and you met them, they're probably the complete oppsite of your parents" he says and adds "Sure they're busy, but they're home most of the time, to spend time with their kids as well, they will like you and don't you dare to think otherwise!"

Marinette sighs and says "Right", she goes inside and comes back a few minutes later with a map, which she hands to Mireille "And I'm sure Tikki will be back soon with a bunch of cookies" she saya.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"Well it cant really be helped, but we somehow managed with it so far..." he said as he lookedar Plagg to fly off and see how Snow's search is going.
---
Melanie blinked a little and looked at Fang for a moment. She sighed, " Fine fine.. Ill try to stop freaking out.." she looked to see the door to see Nina peeking into the room with a rubix cube in her small hands. Willow quickly pushed Fang into a hising spot. "Hey Nina.."

"Big sister... are you freaking out?" The girl asked curiously making the big sister slight nervous.

"No...what makes you say that"

"You look slightly pale" Nina said as she walked over and climbed onto her bed. She game her older sister the cube. " Can you mix it up for me again pleeaassee"

Melanie smiled a bit as she took the cube. " Sure, and I am fine.. just tired.." she said as she started to mix up the cube for the little girl. "Are you ok? You play withyour cube when you are nervous"

"A little bit... but you are there so I am not not that nervous" Nina said wirh a smile.
---
"Thank you..." Mireille said politely as she took the map. She opened it and started to look at it. "Oh wow.." she sweardropped a bit. 'I took a turn there and just kept walking... makes sense..' she thought to herself.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise groans "You better then me, I have school work, modeling work and hero work" she says as she looks at the first question "Yep, I fell asleep in class today" she says with a sigh "Can't remember any of this"

Fang slightly glares at Willow "Does that kid normally stay long?" he whispers, the ones he had to hide for at home were the servants, but they knock and then wait a while until they open the door "She needs to learn how to knock..." he mumbles.

Marinette smiles "Well it might take a while for Tikki to come back from the kitchen, you can come in for some tea if you want" she says, she did remember Damien and Clarise going to the kitchen, but there was more then one jar of cookies.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien smiled, " Let me tutor you then. Seem like you need one and I can spare the time to help you" he said to her softly.
--
Willow looked at Fang, " Not normally" she said to him as she watched Melanie handing her rubix cube cube back. " And she must have knocked and we didnt hear it. She normally knocks" she added.

"Thank you" Nina said as she started solvin her cube. Melanie smiled bbefore she laid down on her bed and looked at the ceiling.

The two were quiet for a while before the little sister spoke again, " Did you know there is a sphere also?" Nina said as she looked at her sister.

Melanie looked at her and tilted her head, "No, I didnt. "

Nina giggled, " It's the same time except it's a sphere" she explained with a smile.

"Do you want one?" Melanie asked her sister.

Nina shook her head, " I already have the cube"

"But it wont hurt to get the sphere too ya know" Melanie said with a smile.
----
Mireille looked st Marinette and shook her head, " Iam fine...Ill wait here for Tikki" she said to the lady as she went back to looking at the map again curiously. "Hm.. do you mind if I kept the map?" She asked.
--
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise sighs "Fine" she says taking a cookie from the jar "Not like I can do something else at the moment" she says slightly annoyed. Snow sighs "Can't find it anywhere" she says sitting on top of the bag she had been looking through.

Fang sweatdrops and carefully flies over so he doesn't get seen and he pulls on,Melanie's ear before hiding in her hair, it was a wonder she didn't spoil her sister the entire time.

Marinette nods "Sure let me check where Tikki is" she says and heads inside towards the kitchen, the kwami was taking awfully long.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien smiled and started to help Clarise wirh her homework, " Let's start with this one.." he said as he started to explain.

Plagg was looking in another bag. "Hm... black with a blur ribbon on it.. how hard can it be?..." he mumbled as he looked around in it.
---
Melanie blinked when she felt a tug on her ear and looked around to see there was no one. She looked to where Willow was. The Kwami was pointing to her hair. "Big sister can I get another riddle book? I finished the one I had about a month about" Nina said to the older girl as she tried to solve her rubix cube.

Melanie nodded, " Sure, you can" the girl said as she looked through hair to find Fang and gave him a look that said what was he doing.
---
Tiki was kind of stuck in the back of the cabinet between jars. She was looking at the cookies until a servan came by and refilled the cabinet. She sighed to herself at the predicament.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Snow moves to the walk in closet and she starts looking in a pile of stuff where Clarise dumps everything in her bag when she switches bags "Maybe it's here" she calls to Plagg.

Fang sighs and whispers "Don't spoil her too much" before going back to Willow unnoticed and he looks at the spider "Did we forget anything?" he asks quietly.

Marinette enters the kitchen and opens the cabinet, seeing the kwami stuck, so she moves the jars with cookies to the right place before taking one from the shelf "Come on, your friend is waiting" she says and adds "I'll just give her this, should be enough for a while" she says and picks up Tikki before walking back to Mireille "Here, cookies are the only thing she eats, so come back if it's empty" she says handing Mireille the jar after putting Tikki on it.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Plagg looked at Snow as he quickly flew over to help her with the stuff. "Clairse has alot of stuff.." he said to the kwami as he looked searched.
---
Melanie raised an eyebrow of what Fnag said. " She isnt spoiled..." Melanie mumbled as she looked at Nina, " Sure you can. Do you also want some new book to read?"

"Hmm... noo I still have one book to finish reading" Nina replied with a laugh. " I am 5 I can't read that fast yet"

Melanie smiled and hugged her, "Yep" she said as she kissed her forehead.

Willow hummed, " Does you house have a room where Melanie can record her music?..." she asked him. " If not then she would want to take her recording equipment along as well." She asked quietly.
---
Mireille blinked and slowly nodded to the older lady. "R-right! I will. Thank you" she sais as she took the jar from the lady.

"See you later Marrienette " Tiki said with a smile before hiding in the red head's hair again. Mirielle smiled a bit beforr walking off back to her house.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Snow nods "Normally she organizes everything, but they have been a bit busy" she says and takes a thick book "I haven't seen this before, let's take it to them" she says trying to push it out of the pile of stuff.

Clarise looks up to see what the kwami is up to and sweatdrops "You won't find anything in there Snow" she says putting her school books away "Let's help them search for Snow's present" she says.

"There are a lot of unused rooms, one of them is turned into a designing room for Ace and Marinette, then we have Clarise who finally convinced her father to make a ice skating rink, though he's just going to freeze the pool for that. And a theater for when they want to watch a movie, so I'm sure they can find her a room" Fang says and he thinks for a while "And I think that's about it, you are talking about the biggest mansion in Paris remember?", of course the theater was also for the servants just like the pool, but she'd find out that on her own.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Plagg helped Snow push the book out of the pile. "What is this book?" He asked as Damien walked over with Clarise. He looked at the two Kwamis before picking up the book. "What is this?.. "he asked asked as he looked at it.
---
Willow sweatdropped, ".... Right, biggest mansion in Paris" She repeated as she watched Melanie and Nina. "I really hope she doesn't faint or anything..."

Nina fiddle with her rubix cube before saying, " It will be weird living in that mansion..."

Melanie blinked, before laughing a bit and hugging her sister, " I am so glad I am not the only one thinking that"

Nina giggled a bit, "I know..." she kissed her cheek. "Sebastian is thinking it too I know it."

"Well at least he'll be able to make some friends.. seriously I never seen him out of the house." Melanie pointed out.

"Yep. I think he is a spy" Nina sais excitedly.

Melanie sweatdropped, " I wont be surprised if he was.."

"I am gonna go asked him" Nina laughed as she jumped down and ran off to the butler. " Sebastian!" She called. Melanie smile before closing her door.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise looks at the book and says "It's an old book I once got at the market, I usually keep it with my other books", she had lost it a while back "At first glance it's a boring old book" she says and opens it "But there are several journals in here". Snow flies over and scans the page "It can't be! Plagg, journal entries off all our heroes, this book collects them all, we have to return it to the master, though it's only Willow, Fang, Tikki, you and me mentioned" she says, if this got in the wrong hands they'd be doomed "And we need to warn Tikki, Willow and Fang". "Snow why is that book so important?" Clarise asks but the kwami has hidden "Quick, it's a maid" Snow whispers to Plagg as footsteps are here.

Fang nods and he says "Clarise is a history geek on some things, if she had been born in another family shr'd be travelling the world when she'd older. She's trying to get Adrien to turn a bigger room into a small museum, it's a hobby of hers to search the market aimlessly for old stuff". He looks at Melanie and says "Everything is packed, you guys can go", he does one last sweep and nods "Yep and the car should arrive soon as well" he adds.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Plagg blinked and quickly hid as Damien hide the book as well just in time as the maid came walking into the room. He wondered why the book was so important.
---
Melanie groaned, " I am not ready for this..."

There was then a knock on the door, Melanie opened it to see Sebast wirh Nina on his back. "The car is here" Melanie sweatdropped as she took Nina off his back, " You look pale..."

Melanie aighed as she ran a hand throigh her hair, " I am fine..." she answered softly as she grabbed her bag where Fang and Willow are as Sebastian grabbed some of her suitcases to take them downstairs. Nina and Melanie waited in the car. Once they were done loading Sebastian sat with them and they drove off to the mansion.

Willow was munching on a carrot. Melanie put some food in her back for Fang and Willow to snack on during their ride.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Can I help you?" Clarise asks and the maid sees the discarted homework "Your father just returned home. The rooms are also ready" she says "Please make sure she doesn't stand on her leg at all" she adds looking at Damien. Snow giggles and inspects the maid "I haven't see you around before though" Clarise says "Yes, my name is Hannah, I'm your bodyguard and servant, I just arrived a few days ago".

Fang sighs, wondering what room they got "Say, do you think they'll be fine?" he asks, knowing Clarise she'd pick fitting rooms "I'm sure Clarise will take her ahopping first opportunity she has". He eats some chicken and thinks for a while, Ace wouldn't even miss him, probably forgot him completely.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien and Plath remained quiet as they watched Clarissa talk to Hannah. He sheepishly waved when the maid/bodyguard when she asked about him.
---
"Hm...Nina and Sebastian yes, but Melanie... I don't know.." she said with a frown. " She will get use to it though I am sure" she smiled. " And I am sure she will will. Melanie will protest and probably try to think of an excuse though" she giggled. She looked at him and frowned a bit. " Are you okay?" She asked wondering why he was down. " Is it about Ace?..."
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Anyway tell my dad we'll be downstairs for dinner, Damien's helping me clean up some stuff, I'll continue my homework after dinner" Clarise says and the maid bows before leaving the room. Snow flies out of her hiding spot when the door closes and she sighs "Clarise, I don't want you to read the entries from the heroes before you" she says "They're depressing as hell, especially the last one". She remember the one before Clarise very clearly and it wasn't pretty "But let's hope that the journal gets another entry this time, you see, this book fills itself, whatever you do as heroes will be recorded in it, that's why it needs to go to the guardian: she explains.

Fang nods "Yeah" he says with a sigh "He used to be so kind to everyone, he would never have let me leave without a good reason, but that changed" he says and stares at his food "He knew that Clarise was hurt because of him and he just left them alone like he has been doing the entire time since things went different, he hasn't transformed since two weeks ago, leaving everything to Ladybug, Chat and Winter".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"Why don't we wait for Melanie before we go and return this book to the master guy?" Damien suggested as Plagg kind of peeked at the entries in the book. He sweatdropped.

"Okay, we really need to stop this cycle..." Plagg said with a frown as he closed the book. "We should all go camping and together or something" he nodded.
---
"Well, now Widow can join since her arm is all healed up" Willow said with a smile. "And maybe... If he and Melanie made up maybe he will go back to normal?" She suggest.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Well mine's half broken, Clarise is still here" Snow says and she flies over the books "I don't remember how it started though" she says. "If Melanie and Ace get along then that cycle is broken, but with how my brother is, no one can even talk to him most of the time" Clarise says and she looks at one of Ladybug's last entries and she looks down "I really should start cleaning this up, but why does the guardian need this?" she asks. Snow sighs, she figured Clarise still hadn't forgive herself.

Fang shrugs "Hopefully" he says "But she is the only hope we have left, Clarise tried everything already" he adds, he was still worried about Ace, a lot.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"I am guess if one of us.. we'll does or something, he can reclaim the miraculous before the enemy, and from the looks of this, it literally record everything" Damien explained.

"Hey, we said not to read these" Plagg said and he closed the book. "Now go clean up the room" he pushed Damien and Clarise away.
---
Willow nodded before sneaking out and climbing onto Melanie's shoulder. "Melanie..." Melanie glanced at Willow. "You need to talk to Ace"

"I dont know what to say. I already tried" she mumbled.

"Please try again. Fang is worried and I bet Clarise is worried too. You are also worried and want to fix this..."

Melanie thought for a moment, "Fine, but last try..." Willow smiled before sliding back down into the bag.
---
@Flame Demon

"Hey remember that this is my room" Clarise says and she looks at the pile of stuff "Right" she says and looks at Damien "I should clean this stuff up though" she says, she didn't really have any time to clean up her stuff, even her room was messy for her doing. "Hey Snow, does the book record what heroes think?" she asks and Snow says "No it doesn't, but I want to know where it started, where it first went wrong, but while Plagg and I continue looking through that book you two can go and clean a bit.

Fang eats the chicken and lays down on his back, he didn't feel like eating more chicken, which was saying something "I guess I'll sleep in Clarise her room then until Ace comes around" he mumbles and he sighs "Are we almost there?"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Plagg sighed and looked at Snow as Damien went off to clean Clarise's room with her. " I dont think we need to know where it went wrong. We cant do anything about it, unless we can go back in time..."
---
"We should be there in a few more minutes" Willow said to Fang as she sat down near him as she munched on some carrots.
--
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise picks up a pile of clothes and then remembers she's not allowed to walk "Right" she says and she dumps the clothes on the pile for the washing machine "I need to call Hanna for these clothes" she says and sighs before moving onto some books scattered around the room. Snow nods "Too bad that villain is already defeated" she says and adds "But, maybe these two are enough to break the cycle, I mean, she didn't bring me back yet", she looks at the box and sighs "But somehow I think she's still thinking about it".

Fang peeks out of the bag and sees the mansion in the distance before sitting back down "Well... I think Damien is there too, since he was the only choice for bringing Clarise home" he says, he didn't want to see Ace at the moment, but he had no choice"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Damien looked, "Clarise, why dont you just hand me whatever you grab? Ypu should be restkng your ankle.." he said as he picked up books for her to put away.
---
Willow frowned a bit. She wasnt sure what to say anymore. She softly sighed as she finished eating, and waited for the car to stop. After a few minutes have passed the car stopped. Willow peeked out to see them arrive at the mansion.

Melanie sweatdroped, she wasnt ready for this at all. Sebastian opened the door once he got out, Nina got out first and Melanie grabbed her bag before exitkng the car as well. "I am so going to get a headache aftet this.." she muttered as Sebastian closed the car door.

"Waaa... So big" Nina said as she stared at the extravagant mansion.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Clarise sighs "It's not much in my room, just books and stuff" she says putting the books away "And I probably need to clean up that corner" she says looking at the corner where her desk with computer is, she also had a tablet and laptop "Let me check the heroblog" she says and sits down on her bed "Alya is always quick to arrive" she mumbles seeing the fight recorded, she was sad she probably couldn't fight for a week.

Marinette opens the door and smiles "I see you arrives safely" she says and she says "I'll show you to your room, be sure to tell Clarise you arrived Melanie", she looks at Nina and smiles "And she needs a tour, and I can't forget the butler, please try to get along with our other staff Sebastian".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"Ill do that and you rest" Damien said with a smile before walking over to the corner, and started cleaning.
---
Nina hide behind her sister as she looked at Marinette curiously. She waved at her shyly, before her sister picked her up and smiled at her. "Dont be shy, she is nice..." she said to her softly.

Sebastian nodded to the lady, " I will ma'am" he replied politely as he took Melanie's suitcases out of the car.

"Um... Can I call you auntie Marientte?" Nina asked the lady shyly as Melanie walked over to her.

".. And thank uou for letting us live with you. Even though this was very sudden" Melanie said with a sweatdrop.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back