• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Millennium City: Stimulant - Cocytus -

Characters
Here
"S'long as there's payment."

Alexandria butted in. Between Claudette and Shaxx, Alexandria didn't know anyone she could trust. Shaxx didn't seem too terribly bad, and Claudette even seemed trust worthy. All this in mind, she decided that she might stick around with them. Because with "friends" like Pallet......who needed enemies? And speaking of that, Alexandria was distracted by Steve screaming and jumping off his chair, spikes forming. He probably didn't do anything to deserve it.

"Shaxx? With this money, after I wash up, I'm gonna buy some ammo and see if I can't buy a shirt or something. Wanna come with? You too, Claudette?"

DapperDogman DapperDogman Centurion_ Centurion_ PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette Nightwisher Nightwisher

"I won't speak for anyone else, some of these people seem quite traumatized by what they faced out there, but I have faced cosmic horrors that would make your little chair trick blush" he laughs quietly to himself "I have no fear when it comes to delving into ruins and facing off hordes of enemies, so you can always count on me" he pauses and sighs softly "If I had my light, you wouldn't need anyone else, I could sweep that entire building in an hour" he shakes his head slightly, turning to address Alexandria "Certainly, I'm curious what we may be able to purchase, perhaps something a little less cumbersome than this grenade launcher. I prefer breech loaders anyway"

Nightwisher Nightwisher Sleek Sleek

Pallet rolled her eyes at Steve's reaction. He was a human, he's lucky she didn't just throw him in the lake for talking to her. The was one of the things she didn't like about running the bar, actually having to allow such filth around. "I can promise payment from me, that's about it," the woman stated simply in response to Alexandria's comment. When Shaxx spoke, Pallet pushed a strand of hair behind her ear and tried not to roll her eyes again. "If they can't handle that, they're going to drop like flies down the line," she gave a small smile at the man's comment on her chair trick. It seemed that was her response to annoyances, a smile. "I can do things to make the chair trick blush, it's not exactly hard. If you want your light back, keep looking around. You'd be surprised what you can find around this place."

Centurion_ Centurion_ Sleek Sleek DapperDogman DapperDogman

Hunter remained silent throughout the numerous exchanges, opting to remain mostly unseen by the group. But even she could hear and see the annoyance at the group in Pallets tone and voice, as much hidden as it was behind a veil of sweetness. She was even going to recommend Steve not turn on his flirting act but before she could so much as say a single word, the witch had already attempted to ensnare him in what was obviously a power move. So she opted for silence for now. Until she was spoken to of course. Directly.

Nightwisher Nightwisher

Alexandria nodded, and went to the restroom. While inside, she turned on the sink's hot water, and once it heated up, she started cleaning her fur as best she could. After a while, she had cleaned up (and even managed to make the bloodstains on the beanie not so bad), and after donning a now damp beanie, returned to the group. She was tired, but sleep wasn't something she could do right now.

"Alright. I'm ready to go when you are. Do you wanna get the clothes and stuff first, or ask around for ammo and guns first?"

DapperDogman DapperDogman Nightwisher Nightwisher PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Centurion_ Centurion_

latest

A boy sits quietly atop the furthermost end of the bar, one leg folded over the other in an elegant fashion, tracing the rim of a half-empty coffee cup with a gloved fingertip. In spite -- or perhaps because of the blaring music, the boy seems reclused, lost in thought even as he picks up the mug in a dainty fashion to take a sip. His eyes, a deep crimson, dart from his drink, to the door on his right, to the bartender before him. At first eye contact, he smiles, then addresses the man politely.
"Excuse me, may I bother you for a moment? I seem to be low on cash, and was wondering if there were any services I could perform for pay. Perhaps bartending, if such is possible," he asks, tensely avoiding even a glance towards the cages and their contents, thinking to himself in spite: How depraved.
Nightwisher Nightwisher

Related image

Hunter
"I could use a change of clothes."
Hunter muttered to herself. Her red eyes scanned the enviroment and immediately trained on a rather elegant-looking man and just about caught wind of his conversation. Bartending sounds nice. She didn't know why but she found herself leaning toward the man and looking at him from the corner of her eyes.

"Bartending sounds well and good," she says, a bit absently, just loud enough for both the bartender and the boy to hear, "great way to make money...."

Haz. Haz. Nightwisher Nightwisher

The bartender looked up from the drink he was pouring for a moment, giving a nod before finishing and handing it to the customer. "Yeah, we have four bars here, so we're always looking for a couple bartenders. Just depends on where you want to try. We also have the gambling tables down stairs, if you can convince the head of the tables to hire you. Always in need of a janitor or two. Though, by the looks of you, you might be best working with Boss in the lounge," the man chuckled, looking to the woman who joined in. "We're always looking for dancers as well." He nodded toward the cages.

Haz. Haz. PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

The bartender looked up from the drink he was pouring for a moment, giving a nod before finishing and handing it to the customer. "Yeah, we have four bars here, so we're always looking for a couple bartenders. Just depends on where you want to try. We also have the gambling tables down stairs, if you can convince the head of the tables to hire you. Always in need of a janitor or two. Though, by the looks of you, you might be best working with Boss in the lounge," the man chuckled, looking to the woman who joined in. "We're always looking for dancers as well." He nodded toward the cages.

Haz. Haz. PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
Hunter looks at the dancers but for a moment. "No thank you, I don't have the physique and I would rather not have people gwaking at me." She smiled at the bartender.

Nightwisher Nightwisher

2561353_orig.gif

Kiseki Naoru

"I'd love to be friends with you!”

After the mission she and most of the others went to the bar. She stayed in the back, obviously feeling awkward, but weirdly more comfortable next to where the drinks were made than any other place in the club. Back at home Kiseki worked as a bartender, so the counter, even though new, didn’t feel as strange as rest of the building to the girl.

She watched as the bartender healed the fox and Steve using magic, reminding Kiseki of her newly gained ability. She wanted to try it out, but at the same time it didn’t feel the same as her old power and she wasn’t sure what would happen. Like always the black haired female didn’t speak up about her injuries. She knew once she put some burn cream on them she’d be okay in a few days.

Kiseki looked up at the word “bartender”, it was ingrained in her to respond to it after all. Sitting at the bar was Hunter, a girl who went on the mission with her, and a strange male. She moved closer to the two, happily joining their conversation. “If you two are looking to be bartenders I’d love to join you guys!”the girl exclaimed. If she got money this way she wouldn’t have to go on those bone chilling missions anymore, right?

mentions: xoxo|| interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Haz. Haz. Nightwisher Nightwisher || location: the bar

Mael Radec

1575332624806.png

The Helghast man preferred to keep his distance to the usual crowds at the bar but he stopped at Pallet's area, a purplish glowing gun on his back.

He studied the glowing weapon for a short bit before placing it back on his back.

The Helghast man pulled off the breathing mask, his face shown plainly to the world.

This place wasn't Helghan, and he didn't need the mask to survive here. He'd find it again if he needed it.

New world, new problems, new difficulties. Time to work from square one.

Nightwisher Nightwisher

Nightwisher Nightwisher
VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
1575336192730.png
“Nothing!! I just want people to know that I am STRAIGHT! STRAIGHT!! I only made jokes about my sexuality two times, goddamnit!"

Vitan believes that the jokes she made are what prevents her from getting a boyfriend and not because she’s an insecure, selfish bastard. Her grip tightened as she wept, using her left hand to wipe the tears off her face before grabbing the bartender's hand again. She kept on muttering something under her breath before gradually loosening her grip on the bartender. She panted, looking down at the glass cup and sliding it towards the bartender, asking for another shot. She pulled down her hoodie and looked up at the Bartender with sorrowful eyes. She's been rambling for thirty minutes straight.

"How long have I been whining on for?"

Last edited:

"Excuse me, may I bother you for a moment? I seem to be low on cash, and was wondering if there were any services I could perform for pay. Perhaps bartending, if such is possible," he asks, tensely avoiding even a glance towards the cages and their contents, thinking to himself in spite: How depraved.
Nightwisher Nightwisher

A massive, 6'4'' black man stomps behind the boy. You could feel his biceps tensing, abs glistening as he licks his lips at the nubile young man. A large hand shoots down, meaty fingers gripping your right shoulder, "Mmm..." Looking back, you could see him in full detail: He was bald, sporting dark baggy jeans, and a clean-cut beard. You could feel his overwhelming presence shadow your relatively small form, "I got some services you can do for me, boy," he said in a rather suggestive tone. His digits began massaging your shoulder, "... I'll pay you real good."

Annotation 2019-11-07 233639.png
SAvAZdg.gif

All of a sudden the Job that she undertook was even less appealing...Maybe the money she was being payed wasn't even worth it in the end? Tanya decided to look around the Men's bathrooms anyways. Men were such disgusting creatures.

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Last edited:
latest

The boy regards the bartender's response with a moment of contemplation, wafting away the steam of his coffee as he leans into the counter with a smile. Two women join the conversation, and he tips in nod to greet them alongside a "Hello."

Then, another man approaches. Large, burly, with a defined hypermasculine form. In some ways, the dedication he has to his training regime is inspiring. In other ways, something about him stirs a seething, boiling rage within the prim-and-proper boy. The man places a firm grip on his addressor's shoulder, and speaks with a deep, suggestive tone, stroking a broad leer across his dark lips. It's the smile: the cocksure, self-centered aura of grandeur. The slow, melodic harmony of manipulation, false praise and intimidation. For a moment, he considers sparing the man: after all, what good would it do to hurt him?
"No, thank y--" The boy's glare narrows, and traces the fortified grip. He turns to face the man, and the smile is all he sees. Only pride, and arrogance, and vanity, and a lust for absolute domination. Something in the boy snaps, and he reconsiders.

The boy whips around, splattering searing-hot coffee onto the man's face. Then, in a sharp maneuver, he slams the rim of the mug against the counter, shattering the ceramic and leaving only jagged blades attached to a cup handle. With his addressor presumably blinded, he drives the sharpened mug into the man's throat, punching it in with the butt of his palm. By now, his scowl has contorted into a maniacal frown, and he regards his victim with a brow so furrowed it seems to dig into his eyes.
"Who the hell do you think you are? You think you can just come up to me, and treat me like one of your disgusting pansy playboys, touching me with the same hand that wipes your filthy ass? Don't make me gag, you repugnant wretch." He scoffs with an air of violent superiority. Whatever drove him to this point clearly isn't a common occurance, given how nonchalantly he looks over the body; he only wipes his brow and huffs, ceasing his volatile assault after he delivers a solid boot to the man's solar plexus. With that, his surge of rage subsides. He turns back with an aggravated expression, but returns the bartender a smile as he asks: "Do you need a janitor?"

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette Nightwisher Nightwisher L3n L3n PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Last edited:
Hunter was shocked, utterly shocked. Not at the violence, oh no, had the man made advances on her, he would have met the same fate, nor at the words that were uttered, or even at the sudden shift in his personality. No, what shocked her was simply the fact that he took down a benemoth of a man without breaking a sweat, only a few people could do that, and she was married to one of them.

"I can help clean up...." She said nonchalantly to the bartender, as if death and injury were a common thing to witness. Though she didn't move from her spot, didn't keep her eyes fixed on the downed man, but rather on the boy. He intrigued her. Not in a suggestive way, no he was far too prim, proper, and lanky for that. "You seem quite capable....did you train? Or was that all instinct?" She asked him. She wasn't expected a normal response though, as a matter of fact she expected at the very worst a prideful, slightly arrogant "you're beneath me" response, and possible name-calling.

If that was how he viewed the men of this establishment, she highly doubted he viewed the women in much high regard either.

Haz. Haz. Nightwisher Nightwisher

2561353_orig.gif

Kiseki Naoru

"I'd love to be friends with you!”

Kiseki watched in horror as the once pleasant man attacked, and killed, a stranger who approached him faster than she could intervene. The girl took quite a few steps back away from the killer, her lip quivering. She’d never understand the people who could hurt others like that. Someone like her really didn’t fit with the people here.

She turned around hoping to unsee the act of violence she saw, searching for something good in the place of dirty dancing, drunks, drugs, and dangerous beings. Luckily this was Kiseki and she could find the spec of good in anything. “Steve!”she called out as she noticed the man she had gone through live and death with. She happily approached the guy, attempting to wrap her arms around him in a hug. “Everything around here is so crazy,”she’d say whether or not the other let her embrace him. “I’m glad I at least have you here with me!”

mentions: Akechi ( Haz. Haz. ) || interactions: Steve ( Centurion_ Centurion_ ) || location: the bar

latest

The boy regards the bartender's response with a moment of contemplation, wafting away the steam of his coffee as he leans into the counter with a smile. Two women join the conversation, and he tips in nod to greet them alongside a "Hello."

Then, another man approaches. Large, burly, with a defined hypermasculine form. In some ways, the dedication he has to his training regime is inspiring. In other ways, something about him stirs a seething, boiling rage within the prim-and-proper boy. The man places a firm grip on his addressor's shoulder, and speaks with a deep, suggestive tone, stroking a broad leer across his dark lips. It's the smile: the cocksure, self-centered aura of grandeur. The slow, melodic harmony of manipulation, false praise and intimidation. For a moment, he considers sparing the man: after all, what good would it do to hurt him?
"No, thank y--" The boy's glare narrows, and traces the fortified grip. He turns to face the man, and the smile is all he sees. Only pride, and arrogance, and vanity, and a lust for absolute domination. Something in the boy snaps, and he reconsiders.

The boy whips around, splattering searing-hot coffee onto the man's face. Then, in a sharp maneuver, he slams the rim of the mug against the counter, shattering the ceramic and leaving only jagged blades attached to a cup handle. With his addressor presumably blinded, he drives the sharpened mug into the man's throat, punching it in with the butt of his palm. By now, his scowl has contorted into a maniacal frown, and he regards his victim with a brow so furrowed it seems to dig into his eyes.
"Who the hell do you think you are? You think you can just come up to me, and treat me like one of your disgusting pansy playboys, touching me with the same hand that wipes your filthy ass? Don't make me gag, you repugnant wretch." He scoffs with an air of violent superiority. Whatever drove him to this point clearly isn't a common occurance, given how nonchalantly he looks over the body; he only wipes his brow and huffs, ceasing his volatile assault after he delivers a solid boot to the man's solar plexus. With that, his surge of rage subsides. He turns back with an aggravated expression, but returns the bartender a smile as he asks: "Do you need a janitor?"

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette Nightwisher Nightwisher L3n L3n PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

The black man gurgled violently as he tumbled backward, end-over-end, blood gushed out the grevious neck wound as he tried to sputter out his final words, "... All... this for... yardwork..." Wow, seriously? Akechi is pretty racist, ngl. With his final breath, he reached out to the Heavens, dreaming of his wife and children, his small business which was in the precipice of greatness, and his overall happy life. All he wanted to do was hire a destitute young Asian man for yardwork. To give him a chance at life.

[CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE UNLOCKED ACHIEVEMENT]

Racist%20Bastard

Haz. Haz.

View attachment 653239
SAvAZdg.gif

All of a sudden the Job that she undertook was even less appealing...Maybe the money she was being payed wasn't even worth it in the end? Tanya decided to look around the Men's bathrooms anyways. Men were such disgusting creatures.

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack
The bathroom itself didn't seem that bad, it was the stalls themselves that were the problem. The walls were surprisingly clean of graffiti, no doubt Pallet wanted to keep a tidy business, but the toilets... Oh God, the toilets... Maybe Tanya would have been better off doing something else. Although, just how much could a former celebrity turned janitor make doing this job? It could be worth it in the end, but you wouldn't know until the job was complete.​

Alexandria hollers as she sees another psycho, like Lucas, stab an innocent man in broad daylight. The Braixen thought that this was becoming more and more like prison TV show, and so she thought she had to make a stand, lest Akechi come for her, for merely asking what his name was. She reached into her bushy tail, grabbed the grip of her MP5 (hidden by how fucking big game freak designed half of this shit), and brandished her weapon on the slim man.

"Don't move!"

She yelled in a shaky voice, despite her attempts to the contrary. Unfortunately for Akechi, her hands didn't shake enough, for her to miss if she fired now. She knew she only had a few bullets left, but she didn't want to get stabbed for her money and gear. She wouldn't put it past this guy.

"Or I'll shoot! Put the...mug...down!"

She jerked her gun down, hoping to god he obeyed.

Haz. Haz. ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

• Rhys Strongfork

tumblr_nrjeg9FMZy1r6c1ylo4_r1_250.gif

After beginning to drink from what seemed to be a bootleg drink but less to Rhys's knowledge as his cybernetic eye wouldn't work within city limits (or anywhere in the city for that matter) and was well away from his planet of origin and original workplace, He began to ask the bartender if there were any spots open as long as it wasn't in the getting rid of bodies as he began to inquire "I'm new to the city and need to find myself another place to work, so I was wondering if you had any areas where people may be needed" The man from Helios asked, even with a bit of knowledge of drinks, lunch and what not apart from the copious amount of technological things he has done within his career at Hyperion as he continued drinking the perhaps drugged beverage which could potentially knock him out at any time as he heard the new commotion that involved a man of color and what could be perceived as an office worker.

m.png

The dataminer's reaction changed one from just aspiring to simply getting another job to one of pure confusion and whether to intervene or not in the madness that has gone down "Yeeeaaah I am not cleaning corpses once again... don't need to deal with the smell of rotting flesh nor a skin pizza but unless I have to acquire a quick-change station then guess it's that again.... uggrh" and while deciding to keep his seat and perhaps body in one piece, he just kept drinking while waiting for the bartender's answer in hopes of not getting too drunk to listen.

Drinks: 0 - Rhys: 0

1575347588367.png

Heads turned as the commotion by the bar started to draw the attention of nearby customers. While it was normal for people to die in Cocytus, it happened all the time, drawing a gun seemed to be a big no-no around here. People by the bar would notice their drinks shaking slightly, the surface of their beverages rippling as a slowly-steadying booming noise drew closer and closer towards the source of the hubbub.

The crowd of dancing people parted as a large, fat-bellied living bulldozer of a man approached Akechi and Alexandria, staring at nothing in particular with a blank expression on his face. He wore a red bowtie tightly around his neck and a nametag that said "TWEEDLEDUMB." The top of his head had been cleanly sawed-off to make room for a little gremlin-like creature that seemed to be controlling the big guy with two levers. On his head was one of those little propeller hats you see fat kids wear in cartoons. Looking down from atop his muscular cohort, the brown creature smiled sinisterly down at them, focusing his gaze on the Pokemon. "Problem," he simply asked.

Haz. Haz. Sleek Sleek

"This guy stabbed some guy for no reason!"

Alexandria shrieked, not taking her eyes off of Akechi, who probably was thinking to stab her after this. The Pokemon did not plan on dying today. She lowered the gun, to try to calm it down. Maybe she was overreacting? No, she thought, she wasn't. There was no way this guy wouldn't stab her, right?

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Haz. Haz.

The gremlin smirked and turned his attention to Akechi, Boy Genius Detective. "We're done stabbing people tonight, right? We don't care what the reason is. Our janitor is lazy and he can't clean up more than one mess at a time. So both of you do us a favor," he looks back and forth between the two of you, and his partner does the same but in the opposite order, "and just kiss and make up. Alright?" He gives Akechi one last look, "We allow one justified murder a night. Just one." And then back to Alexandria once again, saying, "If you're going to kill someone here, leave the guns at home. We'd prefer if our paying customers didn't run out of here screaming all the time, capiche?"

Haz. Haz. Sleek Sleek

"Alright....okay."

Alexandria nodded, stowing her weapon. The Braixen moved to Shaxx's side, just in case. She didn't want to be stabbed when looking the other way. She had the feeling someone this unhinged to just stab someone wouldn't really obey rules if they thought they could get away with it.

DapperDogman DapperDogman Haz. Haz. GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back