• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Millennium City: Stimulant - Cocytus -

Characters
Here
Handsome Jack

Jack was surprised to be interrupted by what seemed to be a one-eyed skeleton. His first reaction was not fear, but confusion. Clearly, at least to Jack, he was no longer in any reality that he was originally from. Jack shrugged, he guessed it was time to start over.

"Yeah. Just rolled into town," Jack replied sipping his drink, "Is downstairs a tad more highbrow than what's going on up here? Because I appreciate the view as much as the next guy, but I'm not exactly digging the vibe here."

Jack offered his hand to the skeleton, "The name's Handsome Jack. You wouldn't happen to know the password would ya Mister...."

Nightwisher Nightwisher

Shaxx turns, arms still crossed, and addresses the young woman "Seating?" he half scoffs, half laughs and waves a hand dismissively "I have no need for seating. I am looking for heroes so I might sharpen their talents" the man's huge shoulders slump slightly as he lets out a sigh "It seems as though everyone here lacks drive, a true shame. I'm sure there are a few fine warriors among them, my Crucible would make a fine arena for them to prove themselves"

Shaking his head, the Titan takes a few steps toward the bar, watching the patrons order their drinks as he sighs "I didn't think anything could make me miss the Red Legion, but at least they gave me a war to sharpen my skills against" tightening one of his fists, it was clear something more weighed on his mind, but he did not voice whatever this was, and instead he turns, offering the waitress a slight tip of his head "Thank you for your help. I hope the people here tip you well"

Nightwisher Nightwisher

"People around here know me as Pallet Glacemen," she explained, pronouncing the name with a hard ay sound at the end. "Pallet is fine. A few people have tried to call me 'bitch' but it never really ends well for them. My employees tend to be a little over protective" another smile graced her lips, sweet as ever but with a hint of dark amusement. Though, there was a bit of a warning in her words. "It's nice to meet you, Alex - can I call you Alex?" The red eyed woman left the floor open for more questions, figuring it was best to get as much out of the way as possible before continuing on with the conversation.

Sleek Sleek PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss and anyone else who went to the lounge

"Just rolled in huh?" as he spoke, the skeleton tilted his head to the side so the eyeball rolled into the other eye socket in an almost cartoon-ish way. "Highbrow? I don't think anyone would put it that way, exactly. That's more the upstairs gig. I'd say you wouldn't be allowed in, but it looks like the boss is making an exception tonight." Of course the skeleton had watched the woman allow people not meant to be up there go, it was his normal floor after all. At the man's introduction, the skeleton opened his mouth as if he was going to say something but then thought better of it and close his jaw once more, it almost looked like he was smirking but didn't have the lips to show the actual expression. Instead the skeleton extended his boney hand and shook Handsome Jack's with a very awkward, hard, and animated shake. "With a name like that, you definitely need to see downstairs. Bonejangles is my name and that hand shake is the only hint I can give ya," he lifted his hand to pull his hat over his eye to imitate a wink, as if even what he said held a hint of some sort.

DiamondJack DiamondJack

The waitress quirked an eyebrow at the Titan's words. "Right..." she said, the smile falling away. "Oh, they do. But it sounds like you might want to check out downstairs if you're looking for people you want to fight." The blonde woman gave a smaller, more genuine smile before extending her hand out for Shaxx to shake. If he took her hand, she would give it an over animated shake, showing not only surprising strength for a woman her size who seemed human. "Hope you can work out the hint." She stated before stepping away and heading into the back room that was meant for employees.

DapperDogman DapperDogman

2561353_orig.gif

Kiseki Naoru

"I'd love to be friends with you!”

Kiseki being the innocent person she was bashfully looked to the ground, hoping to avoid seeing anything scandalous. She fiddled with her skirt nervously as she glanced up every once in awhile to make sure she wasn’t bumping into anyone on her way to the closest wall. She wasn’t being a wallflower because of all of the people, she was an outgoing extrovert, but she could never really get used to big *flirty* crowds. The black haired female wished she had stopped by the bar to get some water before never rooting herself to the edge of the room, but she knew once she worked up more courage she’d get a drink no problem.

Until she decided not to be a wuss and go to the bar she’d be open for interaction near the wall.

mentions: xoxo || interactions: xoxo || location: wall

• Rhys Strongfork

tumblr_npkro306jZ1tbx211o3_400.gif

By the time everyone had entered, Rhys began to observe his new surrounding area as he found a place to sit and ask something to drink while unsatisfied and fed up of waiting in the diner "Oh well this looks like a good place to finally get drunk as I'm off work.... technically" No wonder he spilled that "technically" to himself as he was wearing his Hyperion issued vest and perhaps weird stripy outfit before asking out loud "Hey tender, give me one of the finest drinks... haven't had one in ages and need to get as drunk as possible but not enough to get kicked out" the business man requested and waited patiently as he sat on the stool and waited for someone to interact with him before he could after he finished his drinks.

tumblr_nusbrd9uOp1rta7p8o1_250.gif

"I know something feels odd and off about this whole things and I need to hatch a plan to return to Helios or stay here and get Atlas running from this city.... but just where would I get the funding if I don't even have the ten million dollars used in the vault key deal...... FUCK" The salary man spoke to himself as he tapped the fingers of his mechanical arm on the not too distant table while thinking of ways to return back to Helios or fund his company in this city somehow and he needs to start within the span of his days sitting in here or otherwise while walking on the main roads.

Nightwisher Nightwisher
VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
Vitan again.png
"Oh. Well, that's boring." Vitan shrugged, resting her hand on the table and carrying the glass of soda on the other taking short glances towards the exotic dancers before letting out a whistle. Those are some nice bodies, she's more jealous of their physique than actually attracted. She looked at the glass for a while before taking a big swig, putting it down and sighing, she slid the cola in front of the bartender so he can give her another shot and all of this is free if her assumption was correct and if it is, she'll be drowning herself in soda tonight, baby! Who could ignore free drinks?​

Last edited:
Nightwisher Nightwisher

@absyntheofmalice “Effy Stonem” Kaya Scodelario | Skins

Pallet. It was an interesting name . Quite interesting. Beautiful even.

But the there was an underline threat of the person calling this Pallet a bitch, sure this Pallet kept on a sweet air about and cited the employees as being "overprotective" but something told her that she was being a little coy with the truth. Something also told her not to try her patience. Maybe it was experience with her own unstable wife, or maybe pure instinct.

"Hmm...." she asked carefully, "is everything here purely for vice and entertainment or is there other means of stastifying your patrons, if you get my meaning?"

She didn't want to say it outright.​

The bartender quirked an eyebrow at the Hyperion man's request, pouring him the drink he ordered, though it wasn't the expensive stuff. The man wasn't paying, he didn't get to game the system and get top shelf booze for it. "I don't know where you're from, dude," the bootleg mixologist started, sliding the drink over. "But no one calls a bartender 'tender'. It sounds like something someone trying to get in my pants would say, and while I'm totally down, don't say it out loud." With that, the bartender turned to Vitan's empty cup and poured another soda for her. Oh yeah, she could have as much soda as she wanted, of any kind they hand.

Rhysie Rhysie Chungchangching Chungchangching

Pallet quirked an eyebrow at the woman's question. "That's an interesting question." However, the woman made no attempt to answer it. “Anyway, let’s get to the reason I let you all come in here. To put it as simply as possible, I’ve been looking for a couple errand boys and your group fits the bill. New to town, people won’t know you, and it’ll be a good way for you all to get acquainted with the area and get some cash. Something it looks like all of you are in desperate need of.” Pallet sat back against the seat, resting her hands in her lap. “There’s a rumor going around, something about an abandoned building. We get quite of few of those around here, but they tend to get raided and scavenged pretty quickly. I want you guys to go there and see what you can find. Scavenge it to Hell and bring back what you find. Anything I don’t want you can keep, and I’ll pay you for anything I do want as well as a little extra for doing this. If you’re good at it, I wouldn’t mind you guys coming in here, having fun for free, as long as you keep working any jobs I give you. Sound fair?” She paused for a moment before jumping back in before anyone could speak, like she'd forgotten an important detail they needed to know before really accepting. "It's outside city limits. Some people care about that sort of thing. I personally think it would be good for all of you to get some experience with that as soon as possible, but," she flipped her hair. "That's just my experienced and educated opinion."

Quest: What Lies Below

Alexandria
The Braixen sighed. There'd be badguys, hellish monsters, and more waiting for them in that building....but Pallet was, unfortunately, right. They needed the money and would probably get some weapons and such from doing so. Alexandria fancied some armor, and wouldn't mind a baseball bat or something.

"Yeah. I'll go."

Nightwisher Nightwisher ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

Annotation 2019-11-07 233639.png
2FeY9bG.gif

Tanya was originally confused that she was suddenly asked to do this but the idea of cold hard cash enticed her. One aspect that worried her was that the woman made no mention of providing them with any weapons. Normally a mage without a gun can still do magic but Tanya was lacking her Type 95 operation Jewl and could not perform any magic anyways.

"Do we get any weapons? What if we run into any undesirables? I'm still going anyways though. I need money and the other...'options' aren't pretty for a girl like myself"

Nightingale23 Nightingale23 ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

Col. Mael Radec

images

((Interested in said mission)

The Helghast frowned as he walked into a red brick building as he found himself staring around at the scenery, observing every bit and pieces. He was more concentrated on the fact that a new mission had popped up.

"Some cash is needed around this place, I see. Do we get anything to use during this .. mission or do we have to rely on whatever we can find?"

Nightwisher Nightwisher Others

• Looking around at the group, Steve knew that whilst this group clearly had its leaders. There wasn't anyone watching out for the kids, both in the literal and metaphorical sense.
    This group needed a babysitter, and luckily for them they had the best damn babysitter in the world.
    "I'm Steve Harrington, they'll come back safe when they're with me." He says, trying to act like a badass in-front of Pallet.

original.gif

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette Nightwisher Nightwisher

A scavenging mission. Did they take him for one of the Eliksni he had fought so passionately at the Twilight Gap? He stood, arms crossed as he watched the woman speak, her confidence betraying a sense of power that she held about herself as though she were on his level, or indeed above it. He failed to see how this was possible, but her confidence meant one of two things, either she was foolish, or truly powerful.

Neither option was particularly comforting, as one meant this was a suicide mission, and the other meant he'd forever be under the gaze of powerful overlord.
Sighing, he finally speaks "You want salvage brought back, very well. But if you're hoping we'll bring you back an artifact of the darkness, you will find yourself sorely disappointed"
With that, he goes back to standing in silence, annoyed that he would have no light or weapons to rely on. If he had his Mountaintop, this mission would be a breeze.

Nightwisher Nightwisher

• 1575230356243.png
    Dandy walks through the club's doors and decides to sit on the stool, distracted by the bartender. He planned on ordering a drink and scoring a woman however the women began to speak before Dandy could make his move. He heard the word "pay" and suddenly remembered his stomach was making loud aggressive noises in the truck. Dandy checks his pockets and sighs heavily. He looks towards the women with a confident manner "Anything for you beautiful".

Scavenging. Reimu was excellent with scavenging. From the years she was working in her shrine, very little people donated so she can't buy food, forcing her to forage and scavenge for food scraps. However, she has just one concern.
1575230528621.png
Usually people who ask people to perform an otherwise safe task with payment have a reason to not do it themselves. "Are there dangers there like monsters or others who will harm to get a bit more?" She asks.

Last edited:
Nightwisher Nightwisher

It was her turn to also quirk her eyebrow. "Indeed, what the girl said... " She said. She was getting used to Pallet, she was still attractive, but her heart wasn't hammering in her chest like a maniac.

2561353_orig.gif

Kiseki Naoru

"I'd love to be friends with you!”

Kiseki finally found it within herself to leave the wall to go get a cup of water, but what she got instead was a mission. Kiseki didn’t know better than to assume that it was shady, so she nodded in agreement. She wouldn’t be too much help if they ran into anything dangerous, but she knew she’d be handy if anyone got injured. Even still she had two arms she could carry loot with sorry Master Chief.

“I’ll help out as much as I can!”the girl smiled as she fiddled with her skirt.

mentions: xoxo || interactions: Pallet ( Nightwisher Nightwisher ), bar people || location: bar

Last edited:
  • [div style="background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fc/12/42/fc12420901612817022ddc138c46b135.jpg);width:520px;max-height:100%;border:4px groove #123032;margin:auto;line-height:1;text-align:center;padding: 0px 0px 5px 0px;overflow:none"][div style="line-height:1.5;width:500px;border-width:4px;border-style:none none ridge none; border-color: #123032;margin:auto;padding:0px 0px 15px 0px;text-align:justify;overflow:auto;max-height:100%"]

[/div][div style="line-height:1.5;width:500px;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;overflow:auto;max-height:100%"]Vincent thought over the situation for a moment. They needed the cash, and from what he had seen, the people here weren't used to having to work out situation without some sort of equipment, maybe even a power. He wouldn't be surprised if that was the case giving what he'd seen thus far. So, the bald man gave a nod. "Alright, sure thing." What could really go wrong, after all?
    [/div][/div]

Pallet opened her mouth to answer all of the questions, but before she could, one of the waiters approached the table and leaned down to whisper something in the woman's ear. Her red eyes flashed with a dangerous anger for only a second before she turned back to the group. "All great questions. I have to go, so I'll answer them as quickly as possible. No," she pointed to Tanya and Radec. "Maybe," she responded to the female with the bow, with a half shrug before pushing herself to her feet. "And most importantly," the woman put on another one of her dazzling smiles. "Have fun." And with that, the red eyed woman walked away from the table and back downstairs to handle whatever issue had just arisen.

Sleek Sleek 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B darkred darkred Centurion_ Centurion_ DapperDogman DapperDogman Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 Jlegogames Jlegogames PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss L3n L3n Nightwisher Nightwisher

tumblr_onpmb5FuvX1s307p6o1_400.gifv

"All that for a measly M4 carbine?"

Tanya was thoroughly disappointed with the outcome of her efforts she had to face a va- Monster with unconventional methods of attacking the group. Was this really all she got from this excursion? Some of the people got killed, even the 'tough guy' Tanya didn't really catch his name but someone like him was insignificant to her grand scheme of things. Now that she had a gun and a shit one at that she has some form of defence. Now came the bullets but those would require money and to get money you need a job. Maybe along side the less attractive options there were some more attractive ones like bartending...Wait that wouldn't work? Tanya mulled the different kind of jobs she could do over in her head. There must be some sort of way she could make money semi legally? Finally Tanya decided to sling the gun over her shoulder (assuming there is a sling) and went up to the bar to ask if there are any vacancies.

"Hey we did the...request and there wasn't really much to be quite honest. I was wondering if there were any small side jobs I could do to get myself a little money?"

Nightwisher Nightwisher

A red-haired man peered down from a comic book he was reading to see a little girl asking him about side jobs she could do. "Cute," he muttered, rolling his eyes and placing the comic down on the countertop. Grabbing a coaster from the bar, he put it in between the pages to use it as a bookmark. He was tall and well built, though his face looked cold and uncaring. He wore a simple white tank top and a pair of black slacks. He was probably wearing shoes too, but you couldn't see them from behind the bar.

"So, you weren't satisfied with the boss' errand, huh? That sucks. Really, I feel for you, kid," he said, not even trying to be subtle as every word he said was oozing with sarcasm. A sigh escaped from his lips, along with some thick, purple smoke that ended up blowing into Tanya's face. Something told you he really didn't want to be here. "Our bathrooms are looking pretty gross right now, or so people tell me, and our janitor's off hiding somewhere. Go take a brush and some cleaner from the janitor's closet and see what you can do about that. If it looks good enough when you finish, you can have what he'd get paid for tonight."

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B (Tanya)​

2FeY9bG.gif

"Looks like the Degurechaff cleaning company is effective immediately.."

They probably didn't know of her position in the Empire's military or they would have given her a more glamorous job...but judging by the state of things the Empire probably didn't exist here as it outlawed Nightclubs in the war. So that left this world with two options. It was her old world but a very long time after the war where the Empire lost or she was on a whole new world. Taking into consideration the events prior Tanya concluded that it must be the latter. Being X hasn't come to taunt her yet so there is no way that he is the one pulling the strings from behind the scenes but he is probably the one who sent her here anyway. Tanya reached the Janitors closet, grabbed the brush and made her way to the bathroom.

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Nightwisher Nightwisher
VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE

Vitan.PNG
While the others were risking their asses for equipment to even get a chance on surviving this cruel city, Vitan was downing herself with Cola. Who knows how many she drank at this point, not even she herself knew. The Cosmic Plaything was sobbing quietly while she held the bartender's arm with or without his consent, her grip was too tight for the bartender to pry her grubby hands of him. She spilled every terrible thing she remembers to the bartender from people saying she has shit taste in fashion, how her family saw her internet search history and her wanting to go home to her sister. She was a mess after drinking how many soda's, venting her problems to the bartender like he's her goddamn therapist.

"BUT NOT ONLY THAT: THOSE KIDS KEEP CALLING ME GAY!"

Vitan doesn't look like she's stopping soon. The Bartender might wanna do something if he doesn't want to be stuck in this hell in a long time.​

Last edited:
Image result for kaya scodelario gif

Hunter was looking at the box, comprehending its mysteries at the bar. She hadn't seen Pallet just yet and didn't want to just rush in unprofessionally. Her carbine was safely hoilstered away in her back, (made her wonder why this particular establishment allowed weapons in) and she was mostly just sitting there silently, just mulling things over to herself. Examining the beautiful box. She knew her mission: scavenge and obtain, deliver any noteworthy artifacts or weapons, get paid. Not the worst job she had: better than trying to take out a firebending maniac that healed from virtually everything thrown at it. But she wondered if this box was actually worth anything. It was beautiful surely but she had long since learned that beauty has its ugly side but what exactly was this thing?? And why was it in a formerly secure facility? Questions, questions, questions.

Interacting with: Nobody
Tags: None

Open-for-interaction.

• While Hunter is seemingly taken into an almost meditative trance by the box, Steve sneaks up beside her and takes a seat next to her.
    He seems to of obtained a pack of cigarettes from the bar and uses a cheap plastic lighter to light one up.
    He holds his hand up to try and get the bartender's attention once he'd lit the cigarette and nods his head.
    "Now personally, if you don't know how to use that or what it even is, I suggest you probably give it to the hot Pallet woman first." He advises her.
    "I have no clue what an 'SCP' is, but they have pretty cool bats, which is why I'm keeping this beauty." Continues Steve, gesturing to his new baseball bat.

tumblr_oawgl9OsRq1ua1nbgo1_250.gifv

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back