• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Millennium City: Stimulant - Cocytus -

Characters
Here
The detective prince admired his handiwork with a proud beam; the crystalline floor, soaked in pools of clotting blood only a moment ago, had regained its cold, reflective sheen, the icy visage unstained by any waste or entrails. The corpse, laid over layers upon layers of microfiber towels, emptied what remained in its stagnant veins onto the padding below with each postmortem pump or twitch of its muscles, only to be soaked up without a trace.
Though macabre it may be, the sight of a corpse was far from new to Goro Akechi. The sight of the body filled him with a worming agitation, the condescending smile of the two-faced scoundrel still fresh in his mind. But, given substantial effort, he subdued his boiling tension. With a sigh of relief, he wiped the leather of his glove against his sweat-stained brow, though the logistics of overheating in a frozen locale still puzzled him.

His eyes darted to the bar counter, and his fingers reflexively curled around the handle of his coffee mug, which he brought to his lips with a delicate urgency. The bittersweet aftertaste made him nostalgic of not only Tokyo, his home, but of Leblanc, though the rushing memories suppressed his bliss with angst and confusion. The boy sat himself atop a bar stool, flexing his digits to relieve his fatigue, and caught wind of a girl no older than thirteen or fourteen observing him from out the corner of his watchful eye. He furrowed his brow, less so at her presence in a nightclub in spite of her age, and more so at her nonchalance upon seeing a dead body, no less one with a face contorted mid-stifled scream.

She asked if he was the culprit behind the dreadful ruckus, and he responded truthfully:
"Unfortunately, yes. I'm sorry; it's quite an unpleasant sight so I wouldn't blame you for looking away."
Though, as he looked upon her more, he noticed something unnervingly peculiar about her uniform; it was that of an early 20th century German soldier's, the flag of the Reich embroidered onto her shoulder. His eyes met the girl's, and his expression turned from morose to quizzical.
"... I was planning on disposing of the body, but you're welcome to take it off my hands if you so choose," he smiled, "I won't judge."

Then, he noticed two women conversing, four stools down, and his attention affixed itself to the silver-haired seductress, whom he quickly recognized as the club owner. He arose from his seat, swaggering into earshot, and tapped the countertop with mug raised to his lips.
"Excuse me," he began with a polite gleam, "I'm sorry for intruding, but could I speak to you for a moment? Consider it a business matter, although I'm in no rush."

Nightwisher Nightwisher 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B First Rose First Rose

--Evolt as "Nero Claudius"--
{Open For Interaction}
images
kamen_rider_evol_by_markolios_dc2pzmc-pre.png

It's been roughly half a day since Evolt managed to get stuck into another human's body, trying to figure out what the hell happened and what he should do about it. He tried probing around the mind of the host to try and make sense of how landed in his new body, but that proved to be useless as even that ability was lost, somehow. However, he did manage to get something out of his fruitless probing.

A name. Nero Claudius Augustus Ceasar...That's a greek name, isn't it? Strange how a girl would be named as such...Perhaps this host was greek? It didn't really look like it though. Although the name was too long for his taste. Might as well change it later. In his time spent hiding in an alleyway of an unknown city, Evolt had found a change of clothing and a pair of scissors, deciding to ditch the strange garb that the woman was wearing and slip into something a bit more...Comfortable. A black polo and slacks. His hair? Cut it shorter, ditching the pony tail in the process. It...Didn't exactly take a day, but considering that his arrival was around noon, it was safe to say that it was night fall when he finished. Now...To explore the area.

Evolt walked out of the alleyway he spend quite the time in, and felt a familiar tang of hunger. Right, now that he's human again, he has to consume human made products...Ain't that great? His sights set upon a measly bar named 'Cocytus'. Maybe he could get answers there. Evolt approached the bar, casually entering it without a word without paying attention to anything. He looked around, observing what kind of humans were inhabiting this place...They looked different from one another. Some young, some old, some prefer to wear some tacky blanket. Regardless, he needs a drink. Thus, Evolt made his way to the bar and sat there, leaning forward, waiting to make his order...The woman Evolt's inhabiting probably doesn't have the right currency of the place, so he'll probably have to make do with owing something for now.

An interesting identity to take in, isn't it? A woman who stumbles into an unknown city and asks for a drink...This may not be as bad as he thought after all.

Annotation 2019-11-07 233639.png
SAvAZdg.gif

Someone would approach a bar. From the 'fish outta water' look on their face it was safe to assume that she was a 'outsider' in the sense that she came from a different universe.

"I have an idea for what we can do with this recently...donated body. We are in a nightclub where morals and definitely legalities are forsaken. It would be a safe assumption that we can easily sell the organs of this unwilling donor and get some cash. I need cash for ammo and I'm sure you won't mind a little extra pocket money. We can split it 60/40 you get 60% of the cut. So what do you say? The only problem is getting to the basement where I was told they deal with 'shopping' maybe we can even give the bartender some money to provide us with the rudimentary tools for harvest."

She turns and puts on a smug smile for the one that had just sat down at the bar.

"You didn't hear anything"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Haz. Haz.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Nightwisher Nightwisher
images

Evolt leaned a bit forward, glancing from side to side to see where the bartender is. A drink would be nice to celebrate the third time he lost his powers on Earth. A new record, even for Evolt himself! His eyes laid upon what appears to be an innocent blonde girl, but what she says sounded a bit interesting. He didn't get the whole story, but it's something about shopping and money for harvest.

"Oh no, don't mind me, little girl. Keep talking." Evolt said after he was told that he heard nothing. "I won't be listening." He chuckled, still glancing about for the bartender. His voice was that of woman's now, trying to be masculine. That's to be expected considering his current circumstances. Though he did wonder what a child was doing in a bar like this. Then again, who's he to judge the humans? There's probably a reason to it.

The hooded and cloaked figure nodded to Pallet in a gratitudinal manner, hitting a few shots like they were nothing. Beneath her mask, her eyes narrowed, holding down her hiss. She thought Valgrain Beer was strong, this, what she held in her hand, seemed to be just a cup full of pure alcohal. She looked to the approaching man with a glare, something she gave to everyone and everything as she looked the male up and down. Her eyes scanning every inch of him in a midst of 5 seconds. Like bright red beacons in the night, her blood-red eyes looked into his as she shook her head.

"Mhm...no, go ahead." She batted an eye toward the empty shot glasses, before going back up to look at him. The same unfriendly demeanor staring straight at him. "I need another set of these anyways..." The cloaked female kept her stare as she walked past him, before turning toward the other side of the counter and sitting not far from Tanya and Evolt, minding her own business and ordering another set of whiskey.

Haz. Haz.

Pallet looked up from her conversation when the man approached her, quirking an eyebrow at the way he addressed her. A smile danced across her lips as she ignored the other woman completely as she left and then turned away to face the man completely. “And what can I do for you?” the white haired woman asked, crossing her legs and leaning back against the counter. “If it’s a business venture… you don’t seem like a bartender, sorry to say.” Her blue eyes darted to the area where he had stabbed a man to death not long before. “But I’m sure you’d learn fast. Unless you’re thinking about a different kind of job?” Bartenders were the most requested positions in the bar, or bouncers. Of course, none of her bouncers were mere humans considering the rabble they got in here. Only a few of her bartenders were, but that was a different story. “And what exactly is your skill set to fill said position?”

Haz. Haz.

The bartender looked up from a set of customers he was just serving and moved back to help members of the group that had gotten in for free. He heard conversation that was going on about the harvesting of the bodies organs and stifled a grimace. When he first joined the staff of this bar, he knew it would be like walking into Hell itself in some ways, but despite how accustomed the Angel had become to the strange place it was always going to be a long way from Heaven. “I do not have any tools to harvest,” he said the word with a hint of disgust and annoyance. “Organs. But the bartender downstairs may, if you ask her nicely enough, though she won’t turn down money for such things either. Have you three been given the hint yet?” On the off chance the answer was no, Gadreel held his hand out for one of them to grab.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B First Rose First Rose

Jane barged through the entrance of Cocytus, her form a bruised mess. She resembled a battered girlfriend who just couldn't quit her abusive boyfriend. She grits her teeth, limping with Darkman close behind her. Her eyes scanned the perimeter, spotting Pallet in the far distance, "There she is," looking at Darkman, she inhaled deeply, "I hope she's in a good mood tonight..."

Jrzag42 Jrzag42 Nightwisher Nightwisher

Now that the lighting was somewhat better, Jane's wounds were even more apparent than earlier. Darkman winced behind the bandages coating his face, though it wasn't noticeable.
He listened to her, and followed her gaze to the Pallet that he'd heard so much about. She seemed to be talking to someone else though. He stiffly took a few steps closer, and turned back to Jane.
"You're more familiar than I. Should we just walk up and talk to her?"
He reached down into his pocket, to find nothing.
"Do you suppose she'll offer her services for free?"

ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette Nightwisher Nightwisher

DI7c3glXkAAAiEM.jpg

Akechi's eyes followed Pallet's gaze to the scene of the murder, and he nodded in silence, looking off into the absence. He gave her question a moment of consideration, supping up the bittersweet aroma of the coffee before he turned to respond, the warm mug now cupped between his palms.
"I used to be a detective. Even then, my no-good deadbeat of a father had other plans for me. Under his command, I became his personal scapegoat, eliminating his political rivals while he prepared to rid himself of me and shift the blame for the various murders completely into my hands." The boy gave a somber smile, seeming to take some semblance of humor from his self-reflection as he came to ponder how much of an oblivious pawn he'd become in his own father's twisted, grand scheme.
"... but that's all behind me now. I may have lost my abilities, but my skills--" he gestured towards the glacial floor with a nod "--remain. I don't mean to undermine your staff, in fact I've seen firsthand how more qualified they are than I am, but I do believe my investigative talents may be of some service."
Goro gave a side-glance towards Tanya, and peeled a wry smile with sinister intent before his attention returned to the bar owner.
"I'm willing to negotiate payment at a later date. All I ask, for the time being, is a function. I can acquire the 'tools' for such a job on my lonesome, if such is necessary."

Nightwisher Nightwisher 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

For the moment, Pallet ignored the two people that had entered her establishment, her attention fully on the young man before her. "A fighting dog without a fight, as it were." The young Demon pushed herself forward, lifting a hand to brush a few strands of Akechi's hair behind his ear, her sweet and innocent smile looking sympathetic. A lie, but at least it looked genuine. She let her gentle fingers linger against his jaw for a moment before she leaned back, looking toward her main-floor bartender for a moment as the detective mentioned her staff. "You're not undermining them by any means. Everyone is here for a reason, some of them boredom, other's the need of money, and others freedom -- even at a cost. Most of them are skilled, or powerful, or both. An investigator, however..." Pallet smiled, a flash of her less than innocent true self showing through for only a moment. "Could be very helpful." Finally the woman's eyes flicked to the bandaged man and the injured woman. "We can discuss the inner workings of everything, your contract, all the boring stuff later on. For now, just enjoy the ambiance, get to know the patrons, the staff." The woman got to her feet leaned forward, nearly brushing her lips against his ear as she whispered the ever changing password to the downstairs into the man's ear. Eventually, he wouldn't need it to pass, but for now, that was the best she could do. "Of course," she stepped away from him, toward the two who were clearly looking for her. "You could always follow and see why Mr. No Face and his pet want me."

As the Demon Princess turned to walk away, she was interrupted by yet another. "There will always be things going around. Either from me, or from others, sometimes things will just randomly pop up. Keep an eye out, an ear ready, you'll find something. Don't worry." She continued on toward Darkman and Jane. "You look like you're looking for me. And not for something fun," she crossed her arms over her chest. "What?"

Haz. Haz. darkred darkred Jrzag42 Jrzag42 ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

Being only about a single seat away from them, she lefted her gaze from her fifth empty shot glass. Her single pair of blood red eyes giving an inclined expression. She said not a word but one could tell the hooded female was listening. The kind of money she had was useless here, she needed some sort of money, whatever they used here. She suddenly have a snort in amusement as she turned away. What was she doing? She didn't need money, she needed a way out of here, despite there being nothing for her back in her own time. Her fingers tapped rythematly on the wooden counter, debating over such an obvious decision. "Why not stay a bit for the thrill of the hunt...?" Finally convincing herself to undermine her sudden change in reality, she'd stay, but only to get herself back on her feet. Not to get comfortable, perhaps, there was a different kind of power in this time, not something so mediocre as a wizard's staff...but something more...just more. She wanted something to surprise her. The fight the bouncer gave to her did quite hit that mark, she chuckled at the thought. Promising herself she'd repay the favor. She'd enjoy climbing the ladder to the top, leaving nothing but fear and carcasses in her wake; she'd own this world just like she owned the last. The gaze of the hooded female turned back to the bartender and the organ husslers, silent, yet intrigued in the matter.

Nightwisher Nightwisher Thepotatogod Thepotatogod 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Peyton's questions and planning were cut short when the woman in question approached them. He hadn't caught Pallet's conversations with the others, they were drowned out by other sounds in the club.
Clearing his throat, Darkman finally spoke.
"You are Pallet, I presume?" He asked, stalling.
"I'm told that you can heal people. My friend here needs your help. Please, I'll try to make it up to you in any way possible.."
He couldn't necessarily tell how sincere he sounded, but he hoped that she could help.
ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette Nightwisher Nightwisher

A well dressed, if slightly plain-looking, man approaches the door of Cocytus, he gives Kuma a slight nod and passes him by, he wasn't on any lists, and yet he moved with such confidence one might mistake him for the rightful owner, he removes his hat, tucking it under his arm and approaches the bar where Pallet was stood, giving Akechi a nod of his head as he looks to the actual owner of the fine establishment "Pallet, I presume?" he asks, reaching into his jacket and withdrawing a large scrap of silk, offering it without a glance to Xai to clean up her bloodied face

He then extends a gloved hand toward Pallet herself, smiling slightly "I'd like to introduce myself more formally, but I'm afraid I'm in a hurry" he clears his throat, offering a curt nod should she not accept his hand for a shake, before placing it back at his side "I'll be needing to take over ownership of one of your rooms within this fine establishment" he moves away slightly, eyeing the doorways that lined the edge of the room before pointing to one with his cane...Was he always holding a cane? "That one there should do just fine. Of course, I pay well 35% of everything I make" he smiles, turning back to face her, reaching the hand that was just holding the cane into his jacket and withdrawing a fine golden watch, which he offers over "I'm light on cash right now, so you'll have to accept this in lieu of payment until I'm a little less liquid"

What a most unusual man

He realizes after a moment he hadn't even allowed her to answer him before assuming his offer was accepted, he gives a short laugh, awkwardly straightening his back and smiling "
I trust that this is an agreeable situation, real estate is so difficult to get your hands on this city"

Nightwisher Nightwisher Haz. Haz. First Rose First Rose

Pallet looked over the woman and the man for a moment, opening her mouth to answer before someone interrupted. She turned to face him, blinking a bit in surprise, almost as if she recognized him. She didn't, but she knew power when she saw it. A dazzling smile painted across her features as she dropped her power display she'd been planning on pulling and went straight into a more diplomatic personality. "Yes, sir. I'm Pallet Glacemen." Just as the man didn't look to Xai, the Demon ignored the slight interaction between the red eyed female the new comer completely. "A room?" She mulled over the idea of it for just a moment. All in all, she'd get more out of allowing him a room than she did allowing the black market dealers to sell in her basement. "I'm sure we can make the arrangements. Follow me," she turned back to Darkman and Jane. "Without anything to offer, I have no help to give. I can't say the same for my staff, however." Pallet new better than to deny someone completely without any prior knowledge of who they were. She pointed the two toward the bartender and then stepped away to lead the strange man toward the back rooms.

Past the kitchen, past a room that had a generic "office" stick placed on it, the Demon led the man toward the very back end of the club, where the music was muffled and only the very, very few were allowed. Pallet pushed open a door to reveal a large room a semi circle couch, with a pole in the center, a king sized bed with fluffy pillows and comfortable looking blankets. Mirrors were placed strategically throughout the room. "I can have it arranged to your liking in less than an hour, but currently this is the best room I can offer you in such short notice." Again, she offered one of her smiles.

DapperDogman DapperDogman Jrzag42 Jrzag42 ButtDanceClaudette ButtDanceClaudette

He smiles happily as she begins to lead the way, extending a hand into his jacket and removing a small flask of red liquid, handing it to Darkman before giving him a nod, assuming he knew what to do with it. He follows after the demon, taking in the sights and sounds of the club around him, that he did make a point to avoid what little patches of smoke could build up around the tables before dissipating with Pallet's magic.

He took in the room, grimacing slightly before giving a slightly resigned sigh "Very well, this is Cocytus after all. Can't expect a corner of this place to be free of some sin or other" he smiles as he withdraws from one of his pockets a square of silk, unfurling it as it expanded in size with each unfolding motion until it covered up the doorway completely, he smiles, holding it over the door as if to size it up, before taking it down, the room within having changed completely as he gives Pallet a quizzical look "My...They do work fast in hell these days, don't they?" he gives her a knowing smile, before stepping into the room.

It was a little plain, but it looked respectable enough, the stage remained, sans the pole, and the majority of the room was now filled with simple but fashionable furniture, and the walls had the facades of marble pillars, the left wall now contained a small bar, stocked with numerous bottles of what looked to be wine. He turns, tipping his head slightly "My name is J, I look forward to working with you"

He turns, his jacket ruffling as he does, as several individuals most definitely manifest from beneath the fabric, setting themselves about the room, as if awaiting customers that might arrive. He smiles, before glancing up at the doorframe, furrowing his brows as he sighs, snapping his fingers as if in remembrance "Damn it all..." he huffs as he pulls another scrap of silk from within his jacket, waving it above the door, dusting away the very paint from the wall as glowing letters emerge "CANAAN"

"Much better," he says, crossing his arms and drinking in the scene "Again, I'm mostly liquid right now, but once I have more physical assets, I'll get the place prettied up some, it'll live up to its name in no time at all, provided your clientele are capable individuals"

Nightwisher Nightwisher

"You sound like Gadreel," the woman smirked, clasping her hands behind her back. She watched as he changed the room in a blink of an eye, trying not to let her shock show on her face too much. With super speed and strength, not even the Demon Princess would have been able to change the room up that quickly. Blue eyes turned back onto the man at his teasing comment. "Well, we're not totally frozen over yet, love." The flirtatious tone sneaked into her words out of habit, but she didn't mind it too much. It had been a long while since she'd seen any amount of power that matched hers, let alone exceeded it in some way or another. In all honesty, she found it more intriguing and enticing than anything else. But could he match her betrothed and beloved? He had party tricks, but how much of it was genuine power? Pallet would just have to wait and see.

"And I, you. I certainly hope they're capable enough to keep you around, I would hate for our relationship to be so short." The Demon watched as the individuals that he'd brought from nothing started around the bar, her eyes flicking between each one as she looked them over carefully to see what exactly they were. Did they pay her any mind when she flipped her hair? Did J? It was rare, increasingly so, to find an individual that thought nothing of the Demon's beauty or allure. After all, it wasn't just her looks that brought beings to her, her very essence and aura was the epitome of attractive. One would have to be other worldly themselves, or just daft, to be able to easily look away. "Do you have any other questions or anything else I can help with before I leave you to settle in?"

DapperDogman DapperDogman

The hooded female rose a brow as the man extended a cloth to her. Who was she to just take it from his hands like some low life hoodlum. She could take care of herself, all coming from her arrogance and high integrity. Though nothing bad ever came from a kind gesture, scratch that, many things came from a kind gesture. After a moment that took nearly a lifetime, she smothered her thoughts and accepted the cloth, muttering a quiet yet confident thanks in gratitude as she did so. The female gave a small grumble to herself as she wiped the pitch black blood from her face, her skin no longer smooth and clean, but bruised and scarred. She pulled her hood more over her face in frusteration and watched the peculiar man leave with the club owner with a curious expression. Is that what power in this world looked like? One drowns themself in wealth and calls it day? It seemed pretty pathetic to her. So much respect was payed to him and she saw not even a single patch of blood on him, no skulls, no rotten stench of war and struggle, no powerful almighty weapon? What kind of low unprideful world was she stuck in, she grew dissappointed as she grew more knowledgeable. The hooded female just gave a snort in disinterest and turned away as they dissappeared, caring not for such an exchange of nothingness. Her fingers yet again tapped on the counter in rythm a tune she knew quite well, though drowned out by the noisy background. Thoughts swarmed through her head, "what of worth, could be mine for the taking?"

Last edited:
"I'm afraid that name doesn't ring a bell" he admits, smiling slightly as he turns on his heel, entering the newly christened private room, reaching for a seat, a sliver of his jacket extends, like a silken snake, and pulls the chair toward him as he takes a seat, gesturing for her to do the same if she was so inclined "I won't bore you with details, I'm sure you'll love unraveling the mystery yourself, but suffice it to say me being here in person comes with strings" he raises his arm slightly, strands of silk extending up to give him the appearance of a puppet as he chuckles to himself "It's my understanding you employ a lot of newcomers to this city, and they are exactly the kind of people I'd also like to have working for me" he smiles, adjusting a pair of glasses he definitely wasn't wearing a moment ago "I'm afraid that will have to be the full extent of our working relationship, I've danced with devils before, and it seems they're only versed in tango" he smiles, knowingly as one of the workers fetches him a bottle of wine and a glass, along with a second if she had taken a seat.

"As much as I appreciate the effort, glamours are wasted on me, so if you're using one, you can save your energy" he offers a small shrug of his shoulders as he pours the wine "Corporeality comes with its drawbacks, no longer being omniscient is one of them" he raises the glass, in a toast to her if she was also partaking, or simply to his lips if not, takes a sip "A fine vintage, bottled it myself" he lifts the bottle, blowing away the dust on the label and squinting at it, the glasses no longer on his nose as he smiles "Yes, 1666, a fine year indeed" he replaces the bottle on the table "A shame about the fire though, truly an awful ordeal"

Nightwisher Nightwisher

As time went on, the counter before her filled with more empty glasses, tall and short, strong and fancy, she drank with no content. She was starting toorder nearly everything she found appealing on the menu, the beverages they had here were some in which she's never tasted before. The strength of some of them was also quite appalling, she wondered if some humans killed themselves with a single drink of these. The cloaked female found herself pushing her last drink away, how much time had she even spent here? She rose a finger to the side of her head, rubbing it annoyance, long enough. She looked to her side to see a passed out middle aged man and his friend who tried his best to get his face off the counter, recognizing them as the two who challenged her to a friendly drinking contest. She didn't even know it; with a frusterated grunt she scolded herself. This was a new land, a new world for that matter, she knew better than to get even the slightest bit high in an unfamiliar bar. Feeling a need to get off her butt, she rose from her seat and started to walk around the club, deeming it better to gain more insight of the place, rather than to just sit vulnerable and dazed at a dirty counter full of drunkeds. Ignoring tbe weird glances from others as her long cloak flowed behind her, she got a look around. The masked female gave a snort, so many pathetic fools in one place, the men were like animals, preying on any and every girl with enough exposed skin. It was almost sad how desperate they looked. Her walk continued, and soon enough,she started to wonder if the other hallways held anything appealing, as they seemed to be guarded.

Last edited:
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Nightwisher Nightwisher DapperDogman DapperDogman
images

So humans harvesting organs are really a thing in Earth, huh. Though that's not really surprising. There are countless worlds that do the same thing across multiple galaxies that Evolt ended, but the topic of doing it himself seems really novel to him.

"I'm not really into Organ Harvesting. I'm just eavesdropping, so nope. I didn't get the hint." Evolt shook his head, soon glancing at the blonde child. "This kid might've though." He grinned, staring down at her with great interest. What kind of child would want to harvest organs in her lifetime? Perhaps her story would be as interesting as his last attempt at destroying Earth.

Although, to be fair, Evolt can only be so easy going at the moment..In his previous attempt to destroy earth, he not only had Faust to steal from but he also had some funds from his previous host to pay the rent for his home and failing cafe while he's still setting up his grand plan. Point is, Evolt still needs to have a somewhat stable income before he could do anything remotely fun. Which is why he felt quite relieved when he heard from a rich looking fellow say he's looking to hire some newcomers which this particular bar hires.

"Monteprimi (Jackpot)..." Evolt uttered, soon standing up and began to approach the man, who was talking to another woman whom he believes runs the place according to the context of the conversation. He slithered through the crowd and casually sat at the same table as the man, ignoring the owner. "Ciao(hello), I hear you're hiring some newbies." He said, leaning towards the man, taking advantage of his new feminine body. "Why don't you tell me more?"

Last edited:
Turning his head to address the newcomer, the man smiles, nodding in greeting "Ciao Signora!" he replies, clearing his throat before furrowing his brows as if in remembrance of something, his eyes then move down, searching for something, before he smiles and looks back, ensuring eye contact the whole time. He reaches into his jacket, removing an alabaster pipe and placing on a stand that certainly wasn't there a moment ago, reaching into one of his pockets and withdrawing a small pouch of what looked like tobacco, filling the pipe idly as he resumes speaking "I'm indeed looking for a group of singularly talented individuals, to perform a few...Odd jobs" he smiles as he lifts the pipe, holding it between his lips as he lights it "Nothing too violent, at least not this first errand"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• anigif_sub-buzz-3413-1562601230-1.gif

Steve approaches the man. "I'm looking for a job."

DapperDogman DapperDogman

Narrowing his eyes slightly, the man nods slowly "To the point I see" he murmurs, his eyes drifting to Steve's bat "About as blunt as your choice in implements" his voice lingers for a moment, his eyes fixed on the weapon before he sighs and stands up, excusing himself from the table as he ushers Steve and Nero away from Pallet, leaving his pipe behind as he takes them over to the bar, gesturing for the tender to pour each of them a drink as he speaks "I understand that since coming here, many of you will have lost access to certain powers, or pieces of equipment that help you do your thing" he smiles "And by 'you' I, of course, mean the group you arrived with" he nods to the doorway back to Cocytus "So for my first mission, I'd like to keep you out of danger as much as possible, so it's a simple courier job, I just need you to make sure a package gets where it's going"

He slowly slides the two glasses across the bar, the pair would find they were filled with whatever they would consider being their favorite beverage. He smiles, nods to them, and gently places a small silver box on the bar next to their drinks "I'll be in touch with the address, just make sure there are more of you."

Centurion_ Centurion_ Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Users who are viewing this thread

Back